animaleater is actually shocked by AnaBeta - AnabolicMinds.com

animaleater is actually shocked by AnaBeta

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up animaleater is actually shocked by AnaBeta

While I don't post often on this board, I felt the need to comment on AnaBeta. I am now in week 6 of taking this supplement. I must say that I am extremely impressed with this compound.

While some of you may know me from other boards such as PM and Dat's board for some of the articles I write, many wont know me from a bar of soap.

A bit about me is I have been been training for about 20 years. I am 42 years old, train naturally and run a training studio is Australia. I have also trained many athletes from around the world online and probably am best known for my 3 & 9 technique and Meat Ax training approaches. I will post a few articles in the training session on this board just to give people who are unfamiliar with the training and eating approaches involved. OK enough of that, now a review of the product.

I was introduced to AnaBeta from one of my clients who distributes supplements in Australia. Initially I was skeptical as more often then not am not overly impressed with what is out there. Reality is that probably half of what is out there doesn't clear customs in Australia anyways.

Within the first few days of taking Anabeta I felt strong in my workouts. Focus was excellent and as I have taken for longer period now I have found that it has been instrumental in increasing fitness as well. While I am not on an an all out bulk atm, I have gained 4 kilos in this period. Calories probably average around 3700 calories on training days and more like 3K on non training days.

The best protocol for me has been 6 pills a day which is usually 2 before training ( I train around 11AM) 2 with lunch around 1PM and 2 with dinner.

Libido is strong but in all honesty it always is. I have occasionally felt short fused which is not normal with me. I have gained 1/2 inch in waist size but as this leaves me still with a 32" waist and have added 4 kilos which is around 9 pounds, I feel this isn't much a concession.

Again I think it is the perfect supplement to take with the meat ax training regime that I am using at present. Again when I get a few moments free I will post some details on this routine.

All in all I would put Anabeta up there in my top three supplements. The others being beta alanine and caffeine.

2. Professional Member
    Answers

nice review and news here
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice to hear man. I'm starting AnaBeta on Monday, so its nice hearing all the positive things about it and that's pretty much all I've heard is good. I'm really looking forward to it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Well I have been happily impressed with it. For me I have not had crazy thirst but have been quite hungry. Glad I am not cutting atm
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Great thing is that you experimented with dosing and found what works best for your. Different dosing certainly works better for different users. If you can find the best dosing for you, you are set.

Dropping names like Dat...you have been around a while!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by animaleater View Post
    While I don't post often on this board, I felt the need to comment on AnaBeta. I am now in week 6 of taking this supplement. I must say that I am extremely impressed with this compound.

While some of you may know me from other boards such as PM and Dat's board for some of the articles I write, many wont know me from a bar of soap.

A bit about me is I have been been training for about 20 years. I am 42 years old, train naturally and run a training studio is Australia. I have also trained many athletes from around the world online and probably am best known for my 3 & 9 technique and Meat Ax training approaches. I will post a few articles in the training session on this board just to give people who are unfamiliar with the training and eating approaches involved. OK enough of that, now a review of the product.

I was introduced to AnaBeta from one of my clients who distributes supplements in Australia. Initially I was skeptical as more often then not am not overly impressed with what is out there. Reality is that probably half of what is out there doesn't clear customs in Australia anyways.

Within the first few days of taking Anabeta I felt strong in my workouts. Focus was excellent and as I have taken for longer period now I have found that it has been instrumental in increasing fitness as well. While I am not on an an all out bulk atm, I have gained 4 kilos in this period. Calories probably average around 3700 calories on training days and more like 3K on non training days.

The best protocol for me has been 6 pills a day which is usually 2 before training ( I train around 11AM) 2 with lunch around 1PM and 2 with dinner.

Libido is strong but in all honesty it always is. I have occasionally felt short fused which is not normal with me. I have gained 1/2 inch in waist size but as this leaves me still with a 32" waist and have added 4 kilos which is around 9 pounds, I feel this isn't much a concession.

Again I think it is the perfect supplement to take with the meat ax training regime that I am using at present. Again when I get a few moments free I will post some details on this routine.

All in all I would put Anabeta up there in my top three supplements. The others being beta alanine and caffeine.

Glad you enjoyed it too!

Looking to hear about your routine and eating style. I'm always looking to learn!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    nice review and news here
    Thanks mich,

Not that often that I am actually impressed with items like these. Usually the test is whether are selling a year down the track.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Very nice to hear man. I'm starting AnaBeta on Monday, so its nice hearing all the positive things about it and that's pretty much all I've heard is good. I'm really looking forward to it!
    Good luck with your run Rickrock13. Keep the calories coming.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the detailed feedback. Great thing is that you experimented with dosing and found what works best for your. Different dosing certainly works better for different users. If you can find the best dosing for you, you are set.

Dropping names like Dat...you have been around a while!
    The thing about supplements is that we all respond differently. Personally I don't get much from creatine but go great on beta alanine. Many people do well on DAA where as it only gave me GI distress. Most people don't do well on ecdy yet I do. Point is we all after different genetics and internal blue prints. Guess you have to get into the lab to see what works. Training is much the same.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

As I don't have 50 post yet, I can't post links. Nonetheless if you go to training forum and look for animal eater toggling approach to muscle gainsand fat loss you will find the first of a few articles I have written. This is an article from earlier that has made the rounds a bit online. I will post up some meat ax articles later in week. I hope you enjoy the read. AE
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

The thing about supplements is that we all respond differently. Personally I don't get much from creatine but go great on beta alanine. Many people do well on DAA where as it only gave me GI distress. Most people don't do well on ecdy yet I do. Point is we all after different genetics and internal blue prints. Guess you have to get into the lab to see what works. Training is much the same.
    Very true, we all have different amount of enzymes in our bodies, and depending on diet we all have a different mix up of our amino acid stores. This could also be training dependent as well. We are VERY complex beings. That is also why I really like the "n=1" where to find out if it works you MUST try it yourself and keep a log. Hell get as many markers of health as you can track. That way you will know if it works for YOU.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Very true, we all have different amount of enzymes in our bodies, and depending on diet we all have a different mix up of our amino acid stores. This could also be training dependent as well. We are VERY complex beings. That is also why I really like the "n=1" where to find out if it works you MUST try it yourself and keep a log. Hell get as many markers of health as you can track. That way you will know if it works for YOU.
    Like the way you think mattrag
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

On week 7. It has being going a treat along side my meat ax training methods. Highlights of training included 160 kilo squats x 8, 180 kilo deads x 9 and 150 kilo benches x 8. Meat ax training and AnaBeta are a nice little pair.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Like the way you think mattrag
    Hehe thanks, always good to experience and learn about ourselves. And a lot of times we have to talk about our experiences with others and discuss it or we may just disregard it and forget about it when we could really be making a difference in our lives with it.

Interested to hear about your workout program and eating style~
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Fantastic feedback, thank you.

Putting it in your top three supplements is extremely flattering!

Well done on gaining over 1lb per week.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

THIS^
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Fantastic feedback, thank you.

Putting it in your top three supplements is extremely flattering!

Well done on gaining over 1lb per week.
    Agreed.

Thank you for taking the time to post this Animal, we all appreciate it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

. . .

Thanks heaps for your feedback - always nice to see a skeptic be surprised!

Interesting that you mention the creatine and beta-alanine issue - someone asked me about this just the other day, at which time it was a new thought for me, and definitely goes to show how different we all are in how we respond to different compounds and products!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. animal eater is actually shocked by AnaBeta
    By animaleater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:20 AM
  3. Okay I am shocked
    By Big3upgrade in forum Supplements