Slumber Party! AI Sports 3Z Log (Sponsored)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please read so you can understand how I will be assessing this product. My sleep habits/schedule is probably very different from the average person

Whats up, welcome to my very first log, so bear with me if its not formatted that great or if i happen to leave out something (please let me know what I can do to improve my log, anything you would like me to track and make note of, etc)

If you have any questions- post them up here and i will answer asap!

With that being said, I received my bottle of 3z today along with some other little sample packs and an AI sports lanyard.. NICE! I am one of three who will be logging this stuff. My experience with it so far is very limited, I have used one sample pack about a week ago and can tell you i loved it.

First, let me explain my sleep situation. I do not sleep well at all. I get maybe 4-5 hours of solid sleep spread out over 12 hours in my bed. The other 7-8 hours are spent tossing and turning, watching tv all bloody eyed and in pain from my workouts!, or just laying in the darkness with my mind racing about the past day or the day to come tomorrow... for 22 (23 in 3 weeks) I have way too much anxiety. I am a college senior, a part-time waiter, a full time lifter/runner, a full time boyfriend, and applying to multiple police departments.. I also do high school tutoring. I get in bed around 11-12 every night and am tossing and turning, stretching, massaging my legs (really bad restless leg syndrom here probably due to all of my cardio). I do not fall asleep until 2 or 3, once i reach the point of painful exhaustion, where I begind considering dosing myself with dangerous levels (just kidding) of diphenhydramine (benadryl)... cant take the stuff, clogs me up, bloats me the next day and puts me in a fog.. will take benadryl every now and again though to help with receptor cleansing. Anyway- my sleep sucks, its never restful, I pee about 6 times a night bc im taking a diuretic and drinking lots of water... I will be on a diuretic for about half of the length of this log.

I received the bottle today as i said, along with a sample pack which contains one serving. I like to coordinate my supplements by month so I will not be started 3z until August 30th, this coming tuesday, however, I will partially dose it (including the samples) until the 30th. This way, I can also assess how affective each single pill is. ONE SERVING is 3 PILLS

Tonight, August 25 2011, I will be using ONE 3z pill at bed time (when I hit the bed, not prior) So i can see how long it takes me to relax and fall asleep... Anything under 2 hours will be improvement! Things I will keep track of nightly for this log are:

-Time i take the pill(s)
-Time (aprox.) when i fall asleep
-Amount of times i wake up (I pee a lot at night like i said, and i just always wake up, if 3z can change this, its definitely a winner in my book)
-How long I sleep (time periods if i wake up, etc)
-What time i wake up

I will also note the effects/feelings:

- while falling asleep (drowsiness, dizziness, heavy eyes, relaxed muscles, etc, anything that i feel when taking the pills)
-when i wake up (groggy or not, rested, etc.

I usually never feel rested when i wake up, the second i hit the floor, I just think "I cant wait for bed tonight"... not cool

I am kind of in a transition period over the net fext days.. I start classes monday so i will be getting up at more reasonable hours next week, but until then I will be trying to sleep in until about 1 or 2pm (which is my normal habit) because of the poor quality of sleep i get.

Again, each log will be detailed (Im a writing major so i can write for hours) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions..

I will also post up my other supps for the day, and any training i do (wont be detailed, just an overview)

Hope this log helps and you guys enjoy reading about my sleep lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3Z Log night 1
Thursday August 25, 2011

Training: Legs, Chest, Forearms, Abs, Cardio (35 mins pre workout HIIT treadmill, 17 mins post workout elliptical)

Other supps: ISAtest (1 hour pre workout), Yok3d (2 caps pre workout) , atrophex (4caps daily), Alpha t-2 old version (3 caps daily) acetyl l-carn, CLA, B complex, multi vitamin, Anabolic Pump, L tyrosine (1000mg daily)
**note** I am going to be finishing up my 4 weeks OFF of erase on Monday the 29th. On tuesday the 30th, I will starting erase again for 8 weeks. I will also be adding TTA500 and citrimax at bed with 3Z to increase overnight fat burning. I will update my daily supps accordingly.

At bedtime tonight I will take:
1 3z cap, 50 mg 5-htp

-Time i take the pill(s)- 1 pill 12:45 am
-Time (aprox.) when i fall asleep- 2:15 am
-Amount of times i wake up (I pee a lot at night like i said, and i just always wake up, if 3z can change this, its definitely a winner in my book)- woke up once at 6 am to watch news for 20 minutes, fell back asleep until 10 am
-How long I sleep (time periods if i wake up, etc) 2-6= 4 hours, 6-10= 8 hours, 10 hours total

I will also note the effects/feelings:

- while falling asleep- only took one 3z cap (as explained in introduction post) didnt feel much different than normal... although i did reach a point where i felt like i could lay down and truly relax.. sleep was easy once i felt like i wanted to. i know when i took two caps in the past, i felt heavy eyed, groggy, relaxed... so looking forward to trying two pills toight
-when i wake up- woke up at 6 am to watch news, felt like i could have gotten up for the day but didnt have to.. woke up at 10 am and actually felt more refreshed than usual.. wasnt dreading getting out of bed.. looking forward to 2 caps tonight

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed??

Umm cuz it's in atrophex- I take fat burners with diuretics in them June through august

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not tired, but starting to get antsy.. Prob gonna pop the 3z soon

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes people watch but don't post, peeping Toms

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3Z log day 2
Friday August 26th, 2011

Training: Back, Arms, Ab circuit, 30 mins pre workout cardio (10 minutes HIIT)+20 mins incline walk (had to go to work ran out of time for post cardio)

Other supps: ISAtest (1 hour pre workout), Yok3d (2 caps pre workout) , atrophex (4caps daily), Alpha t-2 old version (3 caps daily) acetyl l-carn, CLA, B complex, multi vitamin, Anabolic Pump, L tyrosine (1000mg daily)
**note** I am going to be finishing up my 4 weeks OFF of erase on Monday the 29th. On tuesday the 30th, I will starting erase again for 8 weeks. I will also be adding TTA500 and citrimax at bed with 3Z to increase overnight fat burning. I will update my daily supps accordingly.

At bedtime:
2 3z cap, 50 mg 5-htp

-Time i take the pill(s)- 2 am
-Time (aprox.) when i fall asleep- 4 am
-Amount of times i wake up - once at 5 to use bathroom, again at 745 (had to wake up at 8 )
How long I sleep (time periods if i wake up, etc) - 3.5 hours of solid sleep
I will also note the effects/feelings: no heaviness of eyes tonight, but definitely fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.. was up doing reading and watching a movie, wasnt really tired

- while falling asleep- see above
- when i wake up- for only sleeping about 4 hours.. i was able to get out of bed just fine and get my day going.. been up since 8 on 4 hours of sleep, havent wanted to nap or anything.. quality of sleep was very good.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good news here so far what made you dose 2 instead of 3?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bc I'm starting my full month onthe 30th. Ive done doses of one and two to assess each caps power

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty pissed bc I posted before from my phone but apparently it didn't go thru. Fukin hurricane messing w my phone all day. This won't be detailed bc I'm tired and on my phone.

Last night I took 1 3z, 4isatest n 50mg 5htp at 11 pm. Was out cold by 1130. Woke up a couple times bc of the hurricane and I was sleeping on the couch with my gf so I didn't get great sleep quality... Was happy I fell asleep quick tho and had no trouble falling back asleep after waking up!

Edit: same supps as above posts, minus atro phex, started my oxy elite again for 8 weeks will be on it.. No yoked yesterday as well bc weekends r off from training

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def good news here sleep is very very important far as I'm concerned without a good nights sleep it can really reap havoc on your day or days depending on how bad your sleep patterns are.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3z log night 4
sunday aug 28 2011

Training: off

Other supps: ISAtest (1 hour pre workout), Yok3d (2 caps 1 hour pre workout) , oxyelite pro (3 daily), Alpha t-2 old version (3 caps daily) acetyl l-carn, CLA, B complex, multi vitamin, Anabolic Pump, L tyrosine (1000mg daily)

At bedtime:
2 caps 3z, 4 isa test, 50mg htp

Took 2 3z caps last night with 4 isa test and 50 mg 5htp at 1130 pm. While falling asleep (with my gf and i dont usually sleep well with others) i noticed a nice relaxed feeling and could feel the stress of the day and my racing thoughts disappear. My muscles felt relaxed and i got comfortable very easily ( i often toss and turn lookin for the sweet spot lol) It took about a half hour to fall asleep which is great for me.. I woke up twice to use the bathroom but fell back alseep immediately (almost once whille sitting on the toilet, yea i sit when i pee at night, you know u do too!) woke up at 5 am to watch news... THOUGHT about hitting the gym for the day bc i was so refreshed and energized BUT i would have had nothing else to do all day, so i slept in to 1130. Sleep quality was great, feelingmore refeshed than usual, lookoing forward to a good lift and run.... then moving back into school for my senior year! oh yea- madden 2012 comes out at midnight sooo il be taking my 3z late tonight.. its ok bc ill be taking 3 caps tonight and for the remainder of the log! so im confident i will be able to fall asleep quickly after taking the 3 caps. tomorrow also starts my 8 weeks of erase (so excited) pes is another great company alongside AI sports nutrition that I really love, and that works!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3z log night 5
monday aug 29 2011

Training: back, chest, 30 mins pre workout HIIT, 10 min post workout stairmaster

Other supps: ISAtest (1 hour pre workout), Yok3d (2 caps 1 hour pre workout) , oxyelite pro (3 daily), Alpha t-2 old version (3 caps daily) acetyl l-carn, CLA, B complex, multi vitamin, Anabolic Pump, L tyrosine (1000mg daily)

At bedtime:
3 caps 3z, 50mg htp

I moved into school today and had a gruleing workout so stress was super high. I took the 3z around midnight and unfortunately could not fall asleep for the life of me. I kept tossing and turning, but i believe it was my bed here at school, i got it padded to the max but its still awful.. i deadlifted today and the presure in my back would not go away on this mattress :( i ended up sleeping with a pilowbetween my legs around 4 am until 9 when i woke up for class... despite the lack of sleep quanity... the qulaity ended up being great once i fell asleep and got comfortable... i wasnt tired at all during the day. worked out hard at 2 pm right after classes... all in all i feel a lot better during the day after using 3z

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3z log night 6
tuesday aug 30 2011

Training: shoulders/arms, abs, 30 mins pre workout hiit, 10 mins post workout elliptical

Other supps: erase (4 caps day) Yok3d (2 caps 1 hour pre workout) , oxyelite pro (3 daily), Alpha t-2 old version (3 caps daily) acetyl l-carn, CLA, B complex, multi vitamin, Anabolic Pump, L tyrosine (1000mg daily)

At bedtime:
3 caps 3z, 1 cap erase, 50mg htp

Took 3z at 11 pm, was out by 1130... my gf fell asleep on me though in a little twin colleeg bed and i had to kick her out at 1230 am lol.. i fell back asleep within 10 mins but as stated in previous post, thisbed just sucks... i wake up a lot more than i did at home, but when i wake up, im like a walking zombie, i crave the bed... slept until 10 am and could have gotten up but didnt need to so i forced myself to stay in bed and sleep til noon... i will be trying to fix my bedding issue this weeknd when i go home to grab MORE padding. again though, sleep quality is great even though i keep waking up to pee and adjust the pillow between my legs!! its just my lowr back on this mattress that wont release the pressure... other than that, all is working well with 3z! im looking forward to sleping in my bed at home with 3 caps/night... this weekend i will, as i go home on the weekends for work.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update: school and police exams have made for a crazy busy week... But sleep has been great. Only been gerting 5-6 hours of sleep bc I simply have too much to do on a daily basis. But luckily, I pop 3 3z ... Within s half hour I'm asleep. I sleep thru the night, waking up to pee once or twice, sleep has been good, refreshing, I wake up ready to take on my busy sched! Thanks 3z!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update: school and police exams have made for a crazy busy week... But sleep has been great. Only been gerting 5-6 hours of sleep bc I simply have too much to do on a daily basis. But luckily, I pop 3 3z ... Within s half hour I'm asleep. I sleep thru the night, waking up to pee once or twice, sleep has been good, refreshing, I wake up ready to take on my busy sched! Thanks 3z!
awesome news here :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to mention.. Been noticing that when I wake up at night, if I go to the bathroom, my legs feel super heavy n my eyes are like half closed lol, like I'm still asleep! It's a great feeling personally since I'm non stop during the day...

3z has essentially eliminated my restless leg syndrome at night; probably the number one thing that had been keeping me up..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough tome sleeping tonight... Not sure why, high stress? But even though I can't stay asleep, the quality is there. I'm not sure how 3z does it, but one hour of sleep feels like 3! It's awesome

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great updates here glad to hear its working for ya

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I've been beyond busy with school/work/police exams..

Training has kicked up a notch, going super heavy n trying to put on some size. Sleep is critical for that n I'm definitely waking up nice n full/good sore in the am following a heavy lift...

I've Been having very vivid dreams! With like feeling things in them like it's real life.. As I've mentioned before, I don't sleep much, but it's amazing how little sleep im getting has been able to power me through my days...

Anyone have any questions about the 3z?? I'm definitely going to use this in a rotation with other sleep aids.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what i do in rotation with other sleep supplements, well Hgh releaser(hghpro) to be exact. I take 3z on weekends when i want to sleep in a bit more and hghpro most other days

how long have you been on 3z? are you taking it every night?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on since august 31.. Every night yes. It really helps me maximize the limited sleep I get... Even though I'm only getting 6 hours avg, I'm powering through my days with tons of energy and don't get that bogged down feeling.. I'm sad it will have to come to an end eventually :/ I am going to be moving on to alri lean dreams when this bottle runs out... But no sleep aid I have taken has added up to the overall benefits and well being I get from 3z... Perhaps I could add some OTC ingredients found in 3z (valerian, magnolia, passion flower) to the lean dreams... I currently take one cap of citrimax and green tea extract at bed with 3z and 5htp too...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on since august 31.. Every night yes. It really helps me maximize the limited sleep I get... Even though I'm only getting 6 hours avg, I'm powering through my days with tons of energy and don't get that bogged down feeling.. I'm sad it will have to come to an end eventually :/ I am going to be moving on to alri lean dreams when this bottle runs out... But no sleep aid I have taken has added up to the overall benefits and well being I get from 3z... Perhaps I could add some OTC ingredients found in 3z (valerian, magnolia, passion flower) to the lean dreams... I currently take one cap of citrimax and green tea extract at bed with 3z and 5htp too...
lean dreams is good stuff. tried a few samples

I like 3z a couple times a week with an hgh booster other times of the week

hghpro is a great hgh releaser with green tea

what do you notice with 5-htp?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Sorry. Yes, super busy.. The bottle Is almost out n I actually ordered another one, should be arriving any day now... It's great stuff n hasn't lost effectiveness so I plan on using it until it/if it does! I will be stacking it with lean dreams as the ingredients, in my research, seem to allow it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I'm just trying to figure out why I'm not leaning out 4 weeks into my erase cycle.. Stuff worked wonders over the summer, now.. Nothing! Idk if something I'm taking is making me hold water... I read somewhere that n2slin can make u retain water... I just started using it about two weeks ago (when I noticed the erase effects start to diminish) when I used erase over the summer, I used anabolic pump

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry. Yes, super busy.. The bottle Is almost out n I actually ordered another one, should be arriving any day now... It's great stuff n hasn't lost effectiveness so I plan on using it until it/if it does! I will be stacking it with lean dreams as the ingredients, in my research, seem to allow it!
this is great news ;)