REVAMPed Log - Still Recomping - Now Sponsored by Southland Performance

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Updating my Log, thanks to Southland Performance! (old log can be found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180599-end-summer-recomp.html )

I will be adding Revamp into my daily stack (the usual suspects, plus Erase and Alpha T-2) My plan is to cut back on as much extra caffine as i can. Only 1 or two cups of coffee a day for me :)

Work is a stress ball to say the least so any help this can give will be much apperciated!

I took one pill as soon as i got it, and will take another tonight

Gym tonight cant wait to push some weight.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
A day in now. Too early to say if i feel anything diffrent yet.

Training session was good last night, was able to push up my weights on pretty much everything bench is still stuck at pretty much the same as its been. No shock there though.. Though the first set i was able to push for more reps, so thats a plus :)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice Bolanrox! Looks like we will be introducing a Revamp/Alpha T-2 Stack soon so I am sure ALOT of people will be referencing this thread.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Oh no the pressure of it all :)

In all seriousness, AT-2 is a pretty mild stim feeling so it should be interesting to see how it goes. Would be interesting to see it stacked with Combusion, or another more stim noticible product :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Early Morning fasted training today went pretty well weights / reps went up so i am happy. overall still do not feel anything to different from taking the revamp but it is still too early to see.

Day off from work and its my B-day so here's to hoping the stress levels are nil and i get some good cheat foods in :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
this just in: Recover Pro is now my BCAA of choice, good bye X-Tend :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Birthday was fun :) not too crazy on the cheating. nice Mexican dinner, and a large chunk of Carvel Cherries Jubilie cake!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
have a feeling that todays workout will be called on account of hurricane. I hope everyone is safe and doing ok!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
well we managaged to make it throuhg the storm ok no real damage thankfully!

Back at work een with a day off it's like i never left :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yesterday afternoon i had a cup of rather strong coffee, and I actually noticed my hand shaking a little. Now this never happens unless I am taking a crazy amount of stim. (Roxy Lean was the last thing to do that to me). Revamp must be kicking in.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Not sure what is going on here . but since last thursday i have been waking up at 4 am.. if not a little earlier... so weird.. thankfully I am not feeling tired, but I am not sure what is going on.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yesterday afternoon i had a cup of rather strong coffee, and I actually noticed my hand shaking a little. Now this never happens unless I am taking a crazy amount of stim. (Roxy Lean was the last thing to do that to me). Revamp must be kicking in.
Nice! Good to see its kicking in!

Not sure what is going on here . but since last thursday i have been waking up at 4 am.. if not a little earlier... so weird.. thankfully I am not feeling tired, but I am not sure what is going on.
Hmmm...are you taking Revamp before bed time?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah right at bed time or at the most 30 mintues before i go to sleep.

I fall asleep fine, but for the past week i have just been waking up 1 hour earlier than usual.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah right at bed time or at the most 30 mintues before i go to sleep.

I fall asleep fine, but for the past week i have just been waking up 1 hour earlier than usual.
How would you describe your energy when you wake up? Reason I ask is Revamp does help promote more restful sleep but I am not sure what to attribute the waking up early to.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It would say about the same as usually feel. I definitely do not feel any more tired. Most days I just lay in bed but I could easily get up and go about my day if I wanted to. Even now I still feel alert and sharp, so no complaints just an interesting finding :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Workout was solid last night, tried to push some extra weight and for the msot part it worked out :)

No new feelings to report, no extra caffine shakes, though i am trying to keep the number of cups of coffee down to only 2 or three a day when I can.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Got a up 2 during the night, but what sleep I did get was very restful :)

Hoping to actually get out on time today (gotta love half days!) but we shall see

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
weekly weigh in: down 1 pound from last week. Waist is more or less the same . Feeling pretty well rested considering the lack of sleep and craziness at work.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
w00t slept in until 6:30 today! very restful sleep i must say.

Gym was great last night. weight seems to be going up trying to push as hard as i can and it seems to be paying off. Still feel nice and solid no DOMS to speak of.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
2 weeks in - I can't say i feel terribly diffrent. It took a little longer than usual to fall asleep last night (and i went to bed maybe 30 minutes later too) Maybe because of being off and "sleeping in some what"

I woke up early again too - that just could be nerves about work.. going to be a crazy very busy week. I do feel great though - still no coffee but I am alert and all that.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
good sleep last night woke up a little early but only by 20 or so minutes. Looking forward to hitting the gym tonight!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
gym was great yesterday. felt nice and strong. Was nice to try out some lifts i had not done in a while and find i was move much more weight than the last time :)

slept ok, woke up 2 though so i was still a bit groggy in the morning.. seem to be doing fine now though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yesterday was the last day of AT-2 so far feel about the same.

I got up at 3 something again today. no coffee yet, but now that I got my morning tasks done at work i just might go make a pot while my computer reboots for those oh so fun windows updates :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
down a little over a pound from last week. waist still on the decline as well.

LG/IF is great, it honestly seems like the more i eat (in reason of course) the leaner i look the next day!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
down a little over a pound from last week. waist still on the decline as well.

LG/IF is great, it honestly seems like the more i eat (in reason of course) the leaner i look the next day!
Glad to see you are losing some weight! What is your ideal weight that you want to get to?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i would love to get up to a lean 170 something ultimately. I am mid 150's now

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
i would love to get up to a lean 170 something ultimately. I am mid 150's now
Ahhh, my bad..thought you were looking to lose weight. 170 is my goal too but I'm dropping weight to get there.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It's all good. I want to get leaner but I need way more Lbm so trying my hand a recomping it seems to be going ok so far :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
monday morning is here again..

Slept very well this weekend even today. Splet longer than usual, which was great but was a little groggy when i did. All in all though to actually sleep in on a weekend is a rare thing for me :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
had a very good nights sleep last night. only woke up once but not for long. still woke up early but today i felt pretty refreshed and awake. been up a while now and still no coffee :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Nothing new to report today other than it being gym day!

I do think I have been sleeping deeper, but it is hard to say. I feel fine and alert all day, no crazy crashes, but that is normal.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Feeling slightly better today but I crashed big time yesterday afternoon. Could barely stay up past 8 last night too.

The gym was good at least, pushed some more weight and reps. Off to get some coffee now.. can not wait for the weekend!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Today is my last day taking Erase. Planning on taking a break form anything but the basic supps for a bit. Thinking maybe to do a Titanium XL / Formula X / possibly AnaBeta stack after Christmas. still figuring this one out though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
woke up early as usual, but foir the past 2 days I have managed to doze back off (and wake up maybe 30 minutes later) which is good but means i need to start setting an alarm clock again :)

Felt nice and rested though once i got up and out of bed. Been running crazed at work for the past 2 hours, so hopefully i can enjoy some down time before everyone else shows up :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Man do I love IG IF the more I eat the leaner I get and LBM goes up!

Slept great last night and am up 2 pounds waist measurement is about the same #winning.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
great night at the gym, felt like i was lifting heavier all around. Sleep has been good too sleeping deeper and longer!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
back form a few days vacation with the family. good times was nice to get away for a few days. slept ok considering the beds at the hotel that is no shock. :)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
back form a few days vacation with the family. good times was nice to get away for a few days. slept ok considering the beds at the hotel that is no shock. :)
Vacation?..Whats that? LOL

Would you say you have been getting more restful sleep overall since taking Revamp? How much longer are you planning on taking it?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I would say it's been more restful maybe slighty deeper it is hard to gauge it exactly I cut back on caffeine as well but it seems like it did help reset my caffeine tolerances though. I think I have a few more days left in the bottle.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool! Glad its helping with the caffeine tolerance.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wow that week went fast.. good times for sure but man i am not ready to go back to work.

looking forward to hitting the gym again, tough i did get plenty of exorcise while away. with moving stuff around and carrying my daughter around it all added up :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Overall - the effects of Revamp are very subtle I am really having a hard time coming up with a closing for this.

Did I sleep better? I think so. I seem to be a little more sensitive to caffeine. I want to see how much changes after the bottle is finished. if my sleep pattern changes more or if I feel more run down, things like that.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Today is my last day taking Revamp.

I will say in the end there were a few days where i drank a large iced tea later in the evening, and i was up all night. Now there could have been other factors in play (I would not doubt it) but I am sure I am more sensitive to caffine now. I am barely drinking any coffee at this point compared to my prior daily intake. Still a few cups a day most days. but hardly the amount i used to take.

Beyond that i was never a huge stim user (pre work out's things like that). But if you are coming of a long run of them or fat burners (or you are finding that you are not getting the same kick out of them anymore), this is definitely a product to look into.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today is my last day taking Revamp.

I will say in the end there were a few days where i drank a large iced tea later in the evening, and i was up all night. Now there could have been other factors in play (I would not doubt it) but I am sure I am more sensitive to caffine now. I am barely drinking any coffee at this point compared to my prior daily intake. Still a few cups a day most days. but hardly the amount i used to take.

Beyond that i was never a huge stim user (pre work out's things like that). But if you are coming of a long run of them or fat burners (or you are finding that you are not getting the same kick out of them anymore), this is definitely a product to look into.
Great stuff Bolanrox!! Thanks for running this log and keeping up with the review.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
No worries! Thanks again for the opportunity to log it, and for the shirt! :)