SWOLLEN GETS SWOLL w/ 5aOHP, Endosurge, Vidatest, and ANABETA - AnabolicMinds.com

SWOLLEN GETS SWOLL w/ 5aOHP, Endosurge, Vidatest, and ANABETA

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

SWOLLEN GETS SWOLL w/ 5aOHP, Endosurge, Vidatest, and ANABETA

SPONSORED LOG

first of all i apologize to all of you for taking so damn long to start this log, i have had some life stuff going on..... sh*t happens... also been waiting a few weeks for my clomid just in case i need it...

here is how its going down.... cycle starting tomorrow

5aOHP - starting w 4 servings per day... will up the dose depending on how it feels (suggested sweet spot?)

Endosurge- running along side the 5aOHP to minimize shutdown, control prolactin and aid in recovery.... I LOVE MACUNA

Vidatest- will be throwing this in as a sort of extended pct... very interested to see how all of this treats me.... GIANT BOTTLE

Anabeta- will be run alongside vidatest in pct, i have heard it works great during pct....

DIET
    - im currently using a modified version of the lean gains diet... ( all i really follow is the fasting part...)

GOALS- gain some WEIGHT... im entering a powerlifting competition in december, really hoping i see some strength gains from this

TRAINING- i will be training somewhat of a 5x5/5-3-1 routine.... i will be changing it up and adding some volume days in there as well..

WHAT IM EXPECTING

5aOHP-
    I am interested in seeing the strength gains ive seen reported.... i know it converts to dht, but i would like some weight gain as well.... we will see

Endosurge-
    Im expecting the macuna dreams i have known to love, prolactin control, test increase(or minimization of shut down), and an increased libido (i was once a powerFULL addict)

Vidatest-
    Im hoping this will be enough for pct.... looking at the ingredient profile, im thinking it will be !... if not, i do have clomid on hand

Anabeta-
    Im interested in this product continuing to pack on lbm and increase hunger in pct, when im in pct, im usually tired, and have no appetite...

lets get this STARTED...

oh btw looking for strength/size

currently 5'10 205lbs

squat 440
    bench 350
    deadlift 585

will be closely monitoring strength gains

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

reserved for pics !
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbd
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Subbd
    im thinking ill take that endosurge tonight... i love sick dreams....... should i dose it the way it says on the bottle?
  5. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed bro
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im thinking ill take that endosurge tonight... i love sick dreams....... should i dose it the way it says on the bottle?
    Take three tonight then go to 2/2/2
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

DAY 1

not much to report... as nothing has officially "kicked in" yet

5aohp tastes like weird olive oil... not bad... i kinda like it actually...

i did feel a little more aggressive in the gym today, probably just placebo .... this usually happens whenever i begin any cycle....

whats the best way people have found to dose this? since its a dht would i benefit a large dose preworkout ?

didnt get to have any dreams from the endosurge last night, not sure why....... took 6 pills today, 2 am 2 lunch and 2 5 mins ago.... about to hit the pillow right now.... really hoping for those dreams
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid post out the gate in for the fun
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Good to see that you are getting it started. Good luck
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

DAY 2

leg day...

5x5 w/335.... aggression was up for sure...

had my macuna dreams last night.... loved it.. libido was up today (alot) idk why.... maybe the freed up test from the endosurge and 5aOHP binding to shbg ....

whatever it is, im enjoying it... cant wait till this really kicks in
  11. Professional Member

DAY 2

leg day...

had my macuna dreams last night.... loved it.. libido was up today (alot) idk why.... maybe the freed up test from the endosurge and 5aOHP binding to shbg ....

great news here so far
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subd!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Subd!
    welcome!

just getting started..
  14. Board Sponsor

DAY 2

leg day...

Nice it begins
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

today was my chest day, was able to squeeze out a few more reps, hit 315x5 and 120lb db incline x 8

also had to get up really early this morning.... i was awake 10 mins before my alarm dressed well rested... (very nice)
  16. Professional Member

today was my chest day, was able to squeeze out a few more reps, hit 315x5 and 120lb db incline x 8

also had to get up really early this morning.... i was awake 10 mins before my alarm dressed well rested... (very nice)
    great news here
  17. New Member

Very nice results.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

hurricane smashed nj.... my computer will die soon and i have no power.... i apologize and ill update asap
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

so, after a week or so of no power, horrible flooding, downed trees and LOTS of property damage, i am back.... lucky everyone close to me is fine..

didnt expect this cycle/log to get hit by a hurricane... but it happened lol

thoughts so far

5aOHP- my oral syringe got sticky and ruined... had to get another one from a pharmacy... missed a few days worth of dosing because i havent been in my house.... luckily, no gyno/signs of shutdown

endosurge- loved it while i was taking it, but again had to stop because my house was flooded...

im starting it back up now, today was day 1 back in the gym, tomorrow dosing 5aOHP and starting endosurge in the morning!
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn man hope your city kicks back quick from the weather
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so, after a week or so of no power, horrible flooding, downed trees and LOTS of property damage, i am back.... lucky everyone close to me is fine..

thoughts so far

5aOHP- my oral syringe got sticky and ruined... had to get another one from a pharmacy... missed a few days worth of dosing because i havent been in my house.... luckily, no gyno/signs of shutdown

endosurge- loved it while i was taking it, but again had to stop because my house was flooded...

im starting it back up now, today was day 1 back in the gym, tomorrow dosing 5aOHP and starting endosurge in the morning!
    Sorry to hear about your house. Nice that your back, looking forward to reading more on these products
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Todays workout was awesome, had sick pumps in quads/glutes... good sense of well being and aggression .... felt like I just came off a deload
  23. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87
    Todays workout was awesome, had sick pumps in quads/glutes... good sense of well being and aggression .... felt like I just came off a deload
    Nice. Hope you recover well from that damn hurricane.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

thanks man... appreciate it..

today was an off day, had a rough day at work, and a hard workout yesterday.... starting to feel a little lethargic...

i think its more related to cns fatigue

BUT,

im up 2lbs !
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

ANNNDD We jus got another 5 inches of rain... all the rivers are about to crest and flooding is already horrible... FML
  26. Board Sponsor

ANNNDD We jus got another 5 inches of rain... all the rivers are about to crest and flooding is already horrible... FML
    Damn bro its just one thing after the other up there right now, stay safe.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im up 2lbs !
    Nice!

Not nice
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

206 today... around +3

started getting headaches the other day, some still lingering... dont know what thats all about..

todays workout- just so some of you see how i train

did some bench assistance work

incline db bench press

70x10
    100x10
    130x8,6,6

neutral grip db military press

55x10
    70x8,6,6

dips

bwx20,15,10 (was instructed to not do weighted dips, inflammed ac joint)

incline flys
    45x10,10,10

80 pushups (for fun) - i know my training isnt strength or hypertrophy specific- im a wrestler at heart.... i consider myself somewhat of a powerlifter (1st contest coming in dec) but i love volume...

whatever- for my weight/age/experience i have some semi-respectable lifts .... when it stops working for me ill change it

lets hope these sups help out!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

yesterdays workout was insane, had some serious aggression, and was able to hit 500x5 deadlift... something is going on for sure...

also up 3 lbs

ENDOSURGE i have been waking up with so much energy, but lately i have been getting really tired toward the end of the day... im enjoying the dreams/extra free test tho... also, the 5a being a progestin, there has been 0 sign of puffiness or prolactin sides.

5a enjoying the extra weight- also leaning out nicely... what has been the general consensus on the weight gain? im up 3lbs ... is that from the extra food?
  30. Board Sponsor

Not sure on the weight gain but congrats on the lifts going up.,
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Not sure on the weight gain but congrats on the lifts going up.,
    thanks !

the most notable thing im realizing on this cycle, is that the strength/aggression factor is something serious.... and my recovery time is shortened...

today was a deload back day.... still getting monster pumps... stuff reminds me of halodrol
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

legs today..

135x10 warmup
    225x10 warmup
    275x5
    315x5
    335x5

440x1 (easy, previous max)

405x3,3,3 speed sets

walking lunges w 185lbs

planks, and box jumps

it was literally so hard to cut my workout short, but i knew i had to.... i felt like i could have been in the gym for 3+ hrs

libido- good, up slightly
    mood- awesome, good feeling all day
    weight- holding up at around +3
    recovery- awesome, im up every day before my alarm, with very little muscle soreness..... we will find out tomorrow how my hips feel
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87

thoughts so far

Good to see your back in the gym after the hurricane bro!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to see your back in the gym after the hurricane bro!
    thanks man...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

noticing some acne on my back... skins a little more oily...

also had to get an extra oral syringe ... (this is #3)

btw, im going to start dosing the endosurge @ 3 caps am and 3 caps pm.... im not gunna be able to carry anything around with my while im working..... well see how it turns out

inverted kettlebell presses (52lbs) 5,10,10,10

supersetted with

weighted pullups
    bw20

+45x 10,10,10

some ab work and 20 mins of cardio... felt great!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Putting VidaSupps VidaTest to the Test
    By phoenixstrike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST
    By RaulA in forum Company Promotions