SWOLLEN GETS SWOLL w/ 5aOHP, Endosurge, Vidatest, and ANABETA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Not sure on the weight gain but congrats on the lifts going up.,
    thanks !

the most notable thing im realizing on this cycle, is that the strength/aggression factor is something serious.... and my recovery time is shortened...

today was a deload back day.... still getting monster pumps... stuff reminds me of halodrol
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

2. legs today..

135x10 warmup
    225x10 warmup
    275x5
    315x5
    335x5

440x1 (easy, previous max)

405x3,3,3 speed sets

walking lunges w 185lbs

planks, and box jumps

it was literally so hard to cut my workout short, but i knew i had to.... i felt like i could have been in the gym for 3+ hrs

libido- good, up slightly
    mood- awesome, good feeling all day
    weight- holding up at around +3
    recovery- awesome, im up every day before my alarm, with very little muscle soreness..... we will find out tomorrow how my hips feel
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87
    so, after a week or so of no power, horrible flooding, downed trees and LOTS of property damage, i am back.... lucky everyone close to me is fine..

didnt expect this cycle/log to get hit by a hurricane... but it happened lol

thoughts so far

5aOHP- my oral syringe got sticky and ruined... had to get another one from a pharmacy... missed a few days worth of dosing because i havent been in my house.... luckily, no gyno/signs of shutdown

endosurge- loved it while i was taking it, but again had to stop because my house was flooded...

im starting it back up now, today was day 1 back in the gym, tomorrow dosing 5aOHP and starting endosurge in the morning!
    Good to see your back in the gym after the hurricane bro!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to see your back in the gym after the hurricane bro!
    thanks man...

5. noticing some acne on my back... skins a little more oily...

also had to get an extra oral syringe ... (this is #3)

btw, im going to start dosing the endosurge @ 3 caps am and 3 caps pm.... im not gunna be able to carry anything around with my while im working..... well see how it turns out

inverted kettlebell presses (52lbs) 5,10,10,10

supersetted with

weighted pullups
    bw20

+45x 10,10,10

some ab work and 20 mins of cardio... felt great!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Putting VidaSupps VidaTest to the Test
    By phoenixstrike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST