iforce ecdy- son i am disappoint - AnabolicMinds.com

iforce ecdy- son i am disappoint

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thumbs down iforce ecdy- son i am disappoint

Before anyone comes into this thread and tells me i did not use it properly, let it be known that i am a very experienced ecdysterone user. i have used original ebol, current ebol, omnibolic v2, cnw turk caps, np ecdy powder, neogenix amplitudeand now iforce's ecdy. I have never run The Blueprint, but i did purchase it awhile back and coincidentally had been using many similar ideas in my training with ecdy products anyway.

I have seen results with other ecdy products. The best for me were: cnw turk caps, neogenix amplitude and np ecdy powder. The recovery and all day fullness and hardness on these products was awesome. I saw mild strength gains.

I never dosed iforce ecdy lower than 8 per day and bumped it up until i was at 20 per day for the last 2 weeks of my run. I went through 6 bottles. I had purchased 10 because i knew i would be dosing the sh!t out of it. I traded 2 and have 2 left that i guess i will use because i can't get rid of them.

I did not see anything at all from this product. I expected to see some more fullness/ hardness, increased recovery, something.

Overall I am disappointed. I have a theory that the reason the turk caps and bulk ecdy powder were more effective is because they contained a broader spectrum of different compounds, as opposed to only one compond as found in iforce's product.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dejavu
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

thank you for the review
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce's ECDY & Fadogia-500, BOTH BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:08 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!