NTBM!!! DAA on point Good results no BS!!!

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Hey guys it’s George I’m writing this review on the new NTBM DAA {D-Aspartic Acid}

I have taken countless supplements before and I just wanted to write a review to share my experiences with this product. I just want to make everyone is aware that I do not work for NTBM or am affiliated with them. I was finishing a cycle of Epi and wanted to stack Unleashed and Post Cycle with something else to boost test levels more. I did not want to use HCGenerate well because I didn’t think I needed it for such a mild cycle.

So I completed an Epi cycle of 45mg for 4 weeks and I was feeling fine no sides what so ever. I also felt as tho I was not even on Epi at all. I ate big and I lifted around the same weight as before I was on the Epi.

So I started my PCT with Formastanzol, Unleashed and Post Cycle. So I went around looking for a good Natty booster. I ended up buying there DAA since it had just come out and it was cheap as hell. I had read all over the internet about DAA boosting test levels and such.

So I had the DAA at my house with in three days. I was already one week into my PCT and I had taken my first dose. I read the dosage on the bottle as it stated it was one scoop per day. When I had opened the bottle up I was amazed how small the scooper was

I had used one little scoop of the stuff in water the first day. It was very tart and it had a texture of Glutamine. I didn’t really feel anything the first day when taking the stuff in the gym. I did how ever find a solution for the bitter taste an old weight lifters secret. GRAPE JUICE about half a cup mix really well and just drink!!! You won’t notice anything.

About a week later things started to change tho. My skin began to get very oily like and then I began getting breaks out all over my face and body. I noticed theses conditions when I was on cycle before hand. I did begin slowly to see an increase in my weight I was pushing around.

My week two on the DAA started to really do something and I did get pretty scared. I began lifting way more weight around. All my weight had gone up by 10 pounds regardless. In some cases I was lifting 20 pounds more than I usually do. This is when I knew that this stuff did do something to me very positively. Also my acne got progressively worse.

I felt while I was on Epi that I was not on anything and running natural. Then when I was on the DAA it did feel it help me out a ton.

So for a mere 20 bucks it’s well worth it. It’s not some 100 dollar bottle of test booster. I will be adding this to my PCT every time.

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Update on the little week log
I am still going up in weight in the gym!!! I also have gained about 2 pounds while still being in my PCT stage. I have dropped just a hint of body fat as well while still gaining the 2 pounds!!! I know the Forma Stanozol does help in drying out.
A guy did approach me today and asked me if I was taking test. I denied it and he then told me he knew I was on something because I have been going really hard in the gym for the past couple of weeks now. I simply denied it and he did not believe me. He told me I had acne flare up and I did have veins in my forearm and shoulders bulging out more.
I just told him the truth that I was taking DAA and that it was a Natty test booster and he laughed at my face. I told him I would give him a bottle and he would see the difference. He told me I didn’t need to lie to him and he just walked away.
This stuff is putting a smile on my face more and more every day I take it!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DAA is a great product. :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
good to hear man. The stuff is legit.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you are having such a good experience with the product, next time use the code: needto139 to save 15% and make the product that much cheaper, my buddy refuses to buy any supplement at all, but i talked him into buying some of the ntbm, he just got it today, hopefully he sees similar results so he doesn't think i'm just trying to make sales for ntbm

thanks for the review

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Haha mw1 I don't work for NTBM but I have tried a couple of things from them and they have worked. Yah I have tried Primordial Performance products and but I don't bash products around that didnt do anything for me.

BTW anybody else knows about a good company other than NTBM as I am getting really into using they were the first company that I was told about with stuff that worked.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review on the DAA man. It looks like it is really helping you hit some nice numbers in the gym. DAA is tried, true, and proven and the results speak for themselves. I don't think you can find a better cost to benefit ratio than DAA....especially with the low price we have it for at NTBM ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update on the little week log
I am still going up in weight in the gym!!! I also have gained about 2 pounds while still being in my PCT stage. I have dropped just a hint of body fat as well while still gaining the 2 pounds!!! I know the Forma Stanozol does help in drying out.
A guy did approach me today and asked me if I was taking test. I denied it and he then told me he knew I was on something because I have been going really hard in the gym for the past couple of weeks now. I simply denied it and he did not believe me. He told me I had acne flare up and I did have veins in my forearm and shoulders bulging out more.
I just told him the truth that I was taking DAA and that it was a Natty test booster and he laughed at my face. I told him I would give him a bottle and he would see the difference. He told me I didn’t need to lie to him and he just walked away.
This stuff is putting a smile on my face more and more every day I take it!!
glad to hear your enjoying this

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM has the best price I've seen. I agree though can't go wrong with a super cheap and effective T booster.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
]You dont work for N2BM , nor are u affiliated but EVERY one of your posts are about there products?????????:stups::run:

^THIS

Reactions: mw1
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
]You dont work for N2BM , nor are u affiliated but EVERY one of your posts are about there products?????????:stups::run:

^THIS
FWIW, I shared love with a lot of companies when I started out on AM (well before becoming a rep). I always felt like sharing my opinion for what worked for me so others didn't waste money like I had for countless years before getting online on forums and learning.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW, I shared love with a lot of companies when I started out on AM (well before becoming a rep). I always felt like sharing my opinion for what worked for me so others didn't waste money like I had for countless years before getting online on forums and learning.
I did the same man except it was mainly NTBM. I didn't work for them, wasn't affiliated with them, and received no compensation from them but I did jump in a lot of needto threads and talk about my experiences with the products which ultimately led up to me becoming a Rep.. so I understand fully backing up products you believe work and are effective without having to be given something for it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
"I don't bash products around that didnt do anything for me."

If everyone took your approach to "not bashing" products that don't work how the end user would develop a balanced approach to supplementation. I know negative reviews are only appreciated by end users and are often met with skepticism and rebuke. However the purpose of this forum is to share information about products and their effectiveness and not trying to increase one's reputation points.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
"I don't bash products around that didnt do anything for me."

If everyone took your approach to "not bashing" products that don't work how the end user would develop a balanced approach to supplementation. I know negative reviews are only appreciated by end users and are often met with skepticism and rebuke. However the purpose of this forum is to share information about products and their effectiveness and not trying to increase one's reputation points.
^ THIS

Torkeyvr6

Awards
You guys are right!!! Feedback is good negative and positive as well. I had taken Epi and got Zero results but, I gained about 3 pounds but I think it was mostly my diet. I did not feel like I was on anything at all!!! I waited and waited and waited and nothing!!! I read that some people just dont respond to some products very well. Anything you guys recommened for my next run???

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're talking about DAA bulk powder, nothing fancy, and ppl r upset with a review?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studies Show how supplementation with 3 grams per day, orally, resulted in a 42%* testosterone elevation while raising LH by 33%.* The amount of DAA in Muscle Warfare’s product is less than 35 milligrams, or, roughly 1/100th of the effective dose. TST PowerCell is another supplement that contains this ingredient, this time at less than 600mgs/capsule and I took it but was never sure how well it was, roughly at 1/5th of an effective dose.But the real problem is that even an effective dose of this stuff only raises testosterone by around a third (well less than 50% anyway)- hardly enough to feel a real boost in training or see any results in the mirror (testosterone levels went from 4.5 to 6.4 ng/ml) And from a practical point of view, most products that we’re about to see flooding the market with this ingredient, aren’t going to be using an effective dose. So what could we stack it with to really make a difference? Stinging nettle?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMMMP for a great deal on some DAA Fellas!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first PCT that I have added DAA to, and it has been the best one I have ran yet! Recovery has been excellent and fast, all with feeling incredible in the gym and having nice gains in PCT. DAA will be in every one of my PCTs from now on. For the price at NTBM and its effectiveness, you can't beat that!

amethyst

Awards
daa works even better when started on the last week of cycle and first two weeks of pct, no drop off in pct.

Torkeyvr6

Awards
UPDATE

I'M still hitting the gym Hard!!! I feel no strength DECREASE still I'm waiting and nothing. SO today posted up a personal best on the leg curl of 250 pounds. I was shocked as I was able to pull off four reps. I was wondering if I could keep using the DAA after I was done PCT or could I buy another bottle???

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

I'M still hitting the gym Hard!!! I feel no strength DECREASE still I'm waiting and nothing. SO today posted up a personal best on the leg curl of 250 pounds. I was shocked as I was able to pull off four reps. I was wondering if I could keep using the DAA after I was done PCT or could I buy another bottle???
You can use DAA longer after PCT with no problem. You should be fine running it up to 8-12 weeks. But I wouldn't go over that without taking a month off before starting it again just to let your hormone levels normalize.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first PCT that I have added DAA to, and it has been the best one I have ran yet! Recovery has been excellent and fast, all with feeling incredible in the gym and having nice gains in PCT. DAA will be in every one of my PCTs from now on. For the price at NTBM and its effectiveness, you can't beat that!
Agreed brotha. I got some great strength increases off DAA

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^ Yeah I agree it's been a great one to follow! :lame:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use DAA longer after PCT with no problem. You should be fine running it up to 8-12 weeks. But I wouldn't go over that without taking a month off before starting it again just to let your hormone levels normalize.
If it's me personally doing it, I would call it quits at 4 (maybe 6) weeks before using again. That's just my personal preference and OCD fear for things to build up a tolerance.

^ Yeah I agree it's been a great one to follow! :lame:
That just seems unnecessary. There's nothing to follow because it's not a log. It's a review with one followup. It's actually nice to see simply for those interested in trying out DAA. When DAA was really blowing up a ways back, there were a number of guys (regular posters on here) who said they didn't get anything from it. For me, DAA just drives my libido sky high. So I don't see how this is different from any other review on DAA. Are all of those "lame" as well? It just seems the sour attitude isn't beneficial to anything or anyone here.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
your entitled to your opinion. nuff said

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the review and follow up I've been wondering about this stuff since it came out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still share my love for a lot of comanies (after becoming a rep, and before). ;)

mathew34

Awards
Hey guys it’s George I’m writing this review on the new NTBM DAA {D-Aspartic Acid}

I have taken countless supplements before and I just wanted to write a review to share my experiences with this product. I just want to make everyone is aware that I do not work for NTBM or am affiliated with them. I was finishing a cycle of Epi and wanted to stack Unleashed and Post Cycle with something else to boost test levels more. I did not want to use HCGenerate well because I didn’t think I needed it for such a mild cycle.

So I completed an Epi cycle of 45mg for 4 weeks and I was feeling fine no sides what so ever. I also felt as tho I was not even on Epi at all. I ate big and I lifted around the same weight as before I was on the Epi.

So I started my PCT with Formastanzol, Unleashed and Post Cycle. So I went around looking for a good Natty booster. I ended up buying there DAA since it had just come out and it was cheap as hell. I had read all over the internet about DAA boosting test levels and such.

So I had the DAA at my house with in three days. I was already one week into my PCT and I had taken my first dose. I read the dosage on the bottle as it stated it was one scoop per day. When I had opened the bottle up I was amazed how small the scooper was

I had used one little scoop of the stuff in water the first day. It was very tart and it had a texture of Glutamine. I didn’t really feel anything the first day when taking the stuff in the gym. I did how ever find a solution for the bitter taste an old weight lifters secret. GRAPE JUICE about half a cup mix really well and just drink!!! You won’t notice anything.

About a week later things started to change tho. My skin began to get very oily like and then I began getting breaks out all over my face and body. I noticed theses conditions when I was on cycle before hand. I did begin slowly to see an increase in my weight I was pushing around.

My week two on the DAA started to really do something and I did get pretty scared. I began lifting way more weight around. All my weight had gone up by 10 pounds regardless. In some cases I was lifting 20 pounds more than I usually do. This is when I knew that this stuff did do something to me very positively. Also my acne got progressively worse.

I felt while I was on Epi that I was not on anything and running natural. Then when I was on the DAA it did feel it help me out a ton.

So for a mere 20 bucks it’s well worth it. It’s not some 100 dollar bottle of test booster. I will be adding this to my PCT every time.
Great to hear this bro! Keep updating! :banana:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a great price on DAA! 16.99 shipped at NTBM when using the discount code "needto139" :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still share my love for a lot of comanies (after becoming a rep, and before). ;)
Well stated. I should have worded my statement as such, as well.