There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recently got my bottle of 5aOHP courtesy of BigK thanks for the chance to log this product. My current goal is to loose some more weight and cut up some more. Current stats are 5'10, 175 pounds, 32 inch waist, BMI of 25.1. So i need to continue to loose more weight and continue to be motivated this log should help in that area. My current workout routine is lifting 4 days a week, doing 5x5, concentrating on good form and not heavy weight. My cardio has been upped greatly lately, to 6 days a week. Mostly consisting of running, i do atleast three 5K's a week, but also wind sprints, swimming, stairs, biking and elipitical. Current supplements that i will run alongside of the 5aOHP are Orange Triad for a multivitamin, RecoverPro for BCAA's, Cycle Support, Beta-Alanine, and fish oil. I will try to throw up some before and after pics. Well thats about everything i can think of, hopefully should be one heck of a ride. Cant wait to take my first dose tomorrow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up today took my first dose. I'll hopefully put up the pics today. But today's workout was just a 5K run around the track. I didn't really push myself overly hard just a steady pace the whole way through. Didn't notice a difference yet but can't wait to run this product through. Yesterday was chest so today was just a cardio day.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Keep it up man!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx. So today was back for me. As i've said before i'm doing 5 sets of 5 for lifting.

Lat Pull Down - 100 lbs all 5 sets
Seated Cable Rows - 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 125 lbs, 125 lbs, 125 lbs
Wide Grip Pull Ups - 5 sets of 5
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 135 lbs all 5 sets
One Arm Dumbell Row - 40 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - 25 minutes on the eliptical at level 10

Well if anything i'm feeling more confident in the gym and working my tail off lately. Hoping to see this pay big dividends.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice title lol. heres to a great cycle. :cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for the ride!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx for everyone joining the log, i was happy i was chosen to run this log. I'm feeling good so far for sure, been busy with work and helping my wife get ready for our renewal of our vows so its been hectic for sure. But i'm still trying to get good solid workouts in and not slack on my cardio.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on the vow renewal! How many years?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I am to be counted with those who are subscribed.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well technically the vow renewal isn't till October but its been 6 years of happy marriage for me and my wife. Have a great wife who took a chance on me when i wasn't as financially secure as i am now so the first time was really cheap, so i'm going all out for her this time.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up went to work, came home had to go to the wife's family reunion but no skipping the gym for this guy. Today i hit my shoulders and of course some more cardio.

Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
Front Dumbell Raise - 20 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
Military Press - 90 lbs, 90 lbs, 90 lbs, 95 lbs, 95 lbs
Barbell Shrugs - 135 lbs, 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 155 lbs, 155 lbs
Upright Rows - 50 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Today i did a combo of stairs and jump rope. Stairs was 40 floors with 15 stairs inbetween floors so 600 stairs climbed. Jump rope was 6 minutes hard. Alternating every minute between double jumping and running with high knees.

Was a really good workout today i've been pushing myself hard with my cardio and lifting. Again big thanx to everyone at Taurus who made this log possible with the reneweal of vows with my wife funds have been tight for any new supplements.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG00058-20110813-1610.jpg

Here's a before picture need to loose the stubborn belly fat, here's hoping all the cardio will pay off.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was laid off when I met my wife so I know exactly what you mean. She normally dates doctors and such so it still sucks a bit to be around her friends in a higher tax bracket all the time Haha.

Cardio will pay off if your diligent, be sure to murder ABS as much as you can. I love hanging leg lifts mixed with pull ups imagine leg lifts into pull ups then repeat till thirty reps. If you ever wanted attention in his gym this will give it to you. ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub'd. Enjoy the ride dude!! This stuff rocks!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 42442

Here's a before picture need to loose the stubborn belly fat, here's hoping all the cardio will pay off.
It will come off holmes, just dont get frustrated and keep at it, even after this bottle . . . .keep going !

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Sunday's area always hard they are my Friday's for lifting cause Monday's at work are brutal they have me running around all day and hard to find the energy to go before or after knowing how brutal they are. Been eating clean and healthy so far, not really counting calories but if i think i need the extra cardio cause of something i ate on a cheat day i make myself push that much harder and that much farther. So today was mostly cardio with some ab work. Today i ran a little under my 5K i did 2.75 miles but i kept a solid pace through the whole run, took me right to 25 minutes. For my ab's i kept it simple and mindless popped in P90's Ab Ripper X at my gym and went at it. Followed it all up with some hanging leg lifts. So all in all it was a good day in the gym. Looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to you for killing that DVD

Ab ripper X makes my stomach hurt just from watching it!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bro, the cardio will pay off... my advice is get a heart rate monitor yeaaaa i know they cost like 100$ but since i started using one my cardio sessions are much more effective. hands down one of gthe best investments i have made. well the wife bought it lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx everyone for the kind words. Its def helping me push through the wicked amounts of cardio i'm pushing my body through.

So here's a brief review of the Taurus's 5aOHP with roughly a week into my taking it. I'm feeling the alpha male coming out in me, my recovery time is lessening, the directions are simple to read and understand, very easy product to use, overall this is a great product. My strength will hopefully be jumping up here in a week as i continue to take the product.

Todays workout was chest and cardio was 2 mile run. I ran my 2 miles in 18 minutes i felt good again i feel like i could push harder but knowing there's 5 more days of it i played it safe.
Chest workout -
Flat Bench Press - 175 lbs all 5 sets
Dumb Bell Bench Press - 50 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
Decline Bench Press - 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 145, 155 lbs, 155 lbs
Pec Deck - 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 115 lbs 115 lbs
At the end i end the workout with varying push ups. Today i did 20 wide arm, 20 close, 20 normal, 20 diamonds and 20 with legs on a workout ball.

I feel so far the 5aOHP is helping me push through some grueling workouts for me. Really liking it so far.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 5aOHP has def raised aggression level with that alpha male feeling, my wife def had to calm me down the other nite at my sons football practice. Yes i was that dad on the sidelines. But where we live right now is the hometown boy connection the coaches are just ex-high school players who try to relive their glory through their kids. But overall I'm loving the product the recovery time lately has been so excellent i can't begin to praise the product enough.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So 5aOHP has def raised aggression level with that alpha male feeling, my wife def had to calm me down the other nite at my sons football practice. Yes i was that dad on the sidelines. But where we live right now is the hometown boy connection the coaches are just ex-high school players who try to relive their glory through their kids. But overall I'm loving the product the recovery time lately has been so excellent i can't begin to praise the product enough.
all of the logs look overwhelmingly positive-i hope you have continued success!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good bud, im excited to try thw product at some point.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today will be another busy day son has football practice and with the wife at work i'm left running around getting everything done but i got my workout in. Again I'm going lighter than i normally would just cause I'm trying to work hard on my form, its funny cause I get those looks anymore by the younger guys in the gym seeing me do the lighter weight. But who cares i want good form I can have huge back arch and push big weight but its time to do things with proper form. So today was leg day also some lifts to help explosiveness and also cardio.

40 minutes on the elliptical on level 7
Workout -
Squats - 135 lbs, 135, 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 150 lbs
Power Clean - 115 lbs all 5 sets
Standing Calf Raises - 115 lbs all 5 sets
Lunges with dumbells - 45 lbs dumbell in each hand
Leg Presses - 110 lbs all 5 sets
Ended the workout with box jumps to help with my explosiveness. Always been a favorite of mine.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Thanks for the great log so far man. Keep it up

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lately after workouts i've noticed a more muscle fullness that hasn't been there it looks like i've been taking creatine again but i'm waiting to take creatine till i'm on my PCT. So its nice to see after i'm done with a workout to see the muscle fullness that i've been lacking for awhile. Today's workout was a shoulders day and of course some cardio i cut it a bit short cause i've had a killer headache all day.

Workout -
Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs all 5 sets
Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs - 50 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
Front Plate Raise - 45 lbs all 5 sets
Standing Military Press - 95 lbs all 5 sets
Power Partials With Dumbells - 20 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Since my massive headache felt right behind my eyes i only did a mile on the track. But most likely i'll try and go swimming since its nice out and its easy to convince my son that he wants to go to the lake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lately after workouts i've noticed a more muscle fullness that hasn't been there it looks like i've been taking creatine again but i'm waiting to take creatine till i'm on my PCT. So its nice to see after i'm done with a workout to see the muscle fullness that i've been lacking for awhile. Today's workout was a shoulders day and of course some cardio i cut it a bit short cause i've had a killer headache all day.

Workout -
Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs all 5 sets
Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs - 50 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
Front Plate Raise - 45 lbs all 5 sets
Standing Military Press - 95 lbs all 5 sets
Power Partials With Dumbells - 20 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Since my massive headache felt right behind my eyes i only did a mile on the track. But most likely i'll try and go swimming since its nice out and its easy to convince my son that he wants to go to the lake.
celery seed and hawthorne berries might help if headaches are bp related.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
celery seed and hawthorne berries might help if headaches are bp related.
I don't think its BP related just due to the fact I am religious on taking Cycle Support 2 times a day. Plus i steer away from stims for another month been off them for over 4 months now. Just a fluke day where it happens just hate when it hinders the cardio. But i did convince my son he wanted to go swimming not hard to do with an 8 year old, so wasn't a total lose of a day. Also any excuse to mix working out and spending time with him is a win win. Cept dang swimming always leaves me that ultra sore feeling the next day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today felt good. Again still amazed at my muscle fullness it has been a nice little bonus. Libido has been good through out this so no complaints there either. Had a little cheat meal yesterday can't help a guy loves pizza but i made sure today i worked hard in the gym. It was bi's and tri's for me and of course cardio.

Workout -
Hammer Curl - 30 lbs dumbbells all 5 sets
EZ Bar Curl - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs
Zottman Dumbbell Curl - 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 20 lbs all 5 sets
Reverse EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 30 lbs all 5 sets
Dips - 5 sets of 5
Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension - 42.5 lbs all 5 sets
Tricep Pushdown with V bar - 42.5 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs
Seated Tricep Press - 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs 50 lbs
Skull Crushers - 40 lbs 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs

Cardio - 5K, ran my 5K today in 33 minutes. I felt good just kept a steady pace jogging the whole way through it.

Overall impressions of 5aOHP so far its been good to me so far, hasn't ruined my sleep like some PH's have done to me. Libido again has been stellar as always. Muscle fullness has been awesome. Recovery time has been lessened and my time inbetween sets in the gym has been good. No complaints so far.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today felt good. Again still amazed at my muscle fullness it has been a nice little bonus. Libido has been good through out this so no complaints there either. Had a little cheat meal yesterday can't help a guy loves pizza but i made sure today i worked hard in the gym. It was bi's and tri's for me and of course cardio.

Workout -
Hammer Curl - 30 lbs dumbbells all 5 sets
EZ Bar Curl - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs
Zottman Dumbbell Curl - 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 20 lbs all 5 sets
Reverse EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 30 lbs all 5 sets
Dips - 5 sets of 5
Tricep Pushdown with V bar - 42.5 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs
Seated Tricep Press - 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs 50 lbs
Skull Crushers - 40 lbs 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs

Cardio - 5K, ran my 5K today in 33 minutes. I felt good just kept a steady pace jogging the whole way through it.

Overall impressions of 5aOHP so far its been good to me so far, hasn't ruined my sleep like some PH's have done to me. Libido again has been stellar as always. Muscle fullness has been awesome. Recovery time has been lessened and my time inbetween sets in the gym has been good. No complaints so far.
Muslce Fullness is definitely one of the best aspects of this product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was just a basic cardio day hit the track to nail down another 5K i feel like i've been doing so major time on that track lately lol. I never used to be a guy who did much but 6 months ago i changed that and its payed off on my leaning out some more again. Its been a long time since i spent this much time running. I was noticeably leaner when i was doing Muay Thai and fighting often, but with my wife asking me not to its hard to find that kind of intense cardio that i want to do. But we all do what we can. Hopefully todays gym session is good been lagging today knowing i'm coming up on my day off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was just a basic cardio day hit the track to nail down another 5K i feel like i've been doing so major time on that track lately lol. I never used to be a guy who did much but 6 months ago i changed that and its payed off on my leaning out some more again. Its been a long time since i spent this much time running. I was noticeably leaner when i was doing Muay Thai and fighting often, but with my wife asking me not to its hard to find that kind of intense cardio that i want to do. But we all do what we can. Hopefully todays gym session is good been lagging today knowing i'm coming up on my day off.
maybe try stairclimbing as an alternate to running???

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe try stairclimbing as an alternate to running???
Yeah i usually do stairclimbing nothing to hardcore we have a stair machine at the gym so i usually go for 50 floors and then do some biking also to switch it up and also i like to go swimming when i can.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since i skipped Sunday got stuck playing Black Ops with a bunch of the guys so i went Monday which is usually my day off. It was a chest day for me so my workout consisted of -

Workout -
Dumbbell Bench Press - 50 lbs dumbell, 60 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 70 lbs
Dips - 5 sets
Decline Dumbbell Flys - 25 lbs dumbell, 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs
Incline Bench Press - 135 lbs, 135 lbs, 140 lbs, 145 lbs, 145 lbs
Pushups variations - Wide arm 20, Close Arm 20, Feet up 20, Diamond 20

Cardio -
35 minutes on the elliptical

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just curious what everyones thought is on my PCT. I'm gonna do Triazole for an AI, TestoPro for libido and testbooster, Prime to hold strength, and Lean Extreme for cortisol control. He's just a list of the things i have on hand, Formadrol T-911, Triazole, Erase, DTHC, TestoPro, Stoked, Testalensis, T-Force and Sub Sterone.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been lagging behind on my updates just been busy with getting reneweal of our vows hammered out aka decorations, catering, and all that good stuff. And getting school clothes and school supplies for my son so its been a way busy week. So my workouts haven't been as hard as they should be. Yesterdays workout and cardio was very quick and but i think its still effective. I ran 1 miles then i did wind sprints for another mile so did 2 miles. Inbetween every lap i did 50 squats, 20 push ups just to get something. I also did ab work did Ab Ripper X. But today should be better i'll be back in the gym lifting since i really hate missing a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been lagging behind on my updates just been busy with getting reneweal of our vows hammered out aka decorations, catering, and all that good stuff. And getting school clothes and school supplies for my son so its been a way busy week. So my workouts haven't been as hard as they should be. Yesterdays workout and cardio was very quick and but i think its still effective. I ran 1 miles then i did wind sprints for another mile so did 2 miles. Inbetween every lap i did 50 squats, 20 push ups just to get something. I also did ab work did Ab Ripper X. But today should be better i'll be back in the gym lifting since i really hate missing a day.
an off day every now and then is a good thing,imo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious what everyones thought is on my PCT. I'm gonna do Triazole for an AI, TestoPro for libido and testbooster, Prime to hold strength, and Lean Extreme for cortisol control. He's just a list of the things i have on hand, Formadrol T-911, Triazole, Erase, DTHC, TestoPro, Stoked, Testalensis, T-Force and Sub Sterone.
PCT looks stellar to me. You even have enough goodies to hold over after your next cycle :thumbsup:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've def been feeling the gains in strength coming with this product when i look at the muscle fullness coming through its noticeable to me for sure. Had a few toss and turning nights but i more or less contribute that to the busyness of my days and getting everything done so its been hard to shut down my mind at night. Yesterday was a good day in the gym it was bicep and tricep day for me.

Workout -
Zottman Curl - 25 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
Reverse Grip EZ-Bar Curl - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs 35 lbs, 35 lbs
Hammer Curls - 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs 30 lbs
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 25 lbs all 5 sets
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback - 10 lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 15 lbs, 15 lbs
Tricep Pushdown V-Bar - 82.5 lbs all 5 sets
Skull Crushers - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs

2 miles on the track also.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice volume on that workout. Muscle fullness is always a welcomed trait for anyone that likes the gym :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today i took an "easy" day in my books. 45 minutes on the bike, did 5 minutes of wind sprints and box jumping for 2 minutes.