Andrew is lean & strong like bull, with Taurus's 5aOHP

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here we go. Got my bottle today (thanks taurus!) and since I just got back from the gym I downed 2ml right there.

Going to be dosing 4ml per day split into multiple doses. Was planning on doing 1ml pre workout, 1ml post and the other two later in the day (I do a morning workout)

Some Starting Stats:
Weight: 159 (if you think Im trying to take the easy way out, i.e. I dont know how to eat or train, you can go f yourself)
BF: ~10% (conservative IMO)

I dont know much about my max lifts, as I dont do a 1rm often (only with deadlifts). But I'll comment each workout on strength (duh), endurance, etc. If you REALLY want to know my big three, last week I did
Bench: 250x2
Squat: 315x3
Deadlift: 450x1 (I dont usually deadlift, and this was 2 weeks ago)

Naturally I will also comment on any potential sides I experience (which I doubt will be any). I wasn't planning on running any supports, but if needed I do have celery seed, NAC, vitC, vitB6, vitB12, coq10, etc. I measured my bp the other day and I was 110/50 (naturally high systolic, naturally low diastolic). I'll measure in a week and see if I need to start up anything.

DIET:
I have been at 2500 cal, >=170g protein, fats ~50g and the rest carbs. I do a refeed once or twice a week on either legs day or chest day (my weak areas). I'll be bumping up my protein to about 200+g, which will increase my cals a bit, but nothing huge. Not looking to put on a lot of weight with this (I can do that myself), but I am looking to add to my strength, and if I see that Im gaining lean mass (i.e. my bf is staying where it is now) I wont be disappointed :D

TRAINING:
I started PHAT back in february, and since then I had modified it pretty heavily to suit my cutting phase. Now that I am done with that and am recomping/very lean bulking, I have again gone back to the original PHAT protocol(for about 1.5 weeks now). I will be potentially throwing in some contrast training (following up heavy compound movements with light weight plyo exercises) but I havent decided yet.

For post cycle, I have clomid and nolva but based on feedback thus far, these are not needed. If this ends up being the case, I'll just run some reversitol v2 and daa (also have some ATD and fadogia if needed).

And, that's it! Welcome to the show gentlemen.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Initial Thoughts:

Like I said, I had my first dose today. Was pretty much a less sweet version of syrup, lol. Took my doses 1ml at a time (doubled up today), 60s under the tongue, swish and swallow.

The metered dropper is awesome, as is the alternate cap. Using the dropper with the blue cap is VERY effective.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds like a bunch of bull :) Theres so many fun plays on words you can do with Taurus.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be following. Looks like you have a really strong base to start with.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed~ Super interested in this compound ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in bud

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbd bruh...Looking good already no homo lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Sooo, was about to take my morning dose and somehow I managed to get the oral dropper stuck and break the blue cap in the process :rolleyes:

grey plunger inside the dropper is still stuck 2 hours later. Had to use my old dropper (thanks cvs) which works very well. Just switched back to the old black cap as well => I can see dosing getting to be difficult towards the bottom of the bottle though :\

off to the gym now. back&shoulders

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is more like how I'll end up.....

[video=youtube;3gufOLXMzG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gufOLXMzG8[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, andrew-hope it treats you well.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys

Well, as I said today was shoulders&back . . . pretty much straight from PHAT protocol

* Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dumbbell presses
50x8, 60x5, 70x5, 80x5, 85x3

* Pulling Power Exercise: Bent over dB rows
100x6, 120x6, 120x6, 100x8

* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Rack chins (weighted)
+60x5, +70x5, +70x4 => little lower than a few weeks ago, mostly because of a gain in weight no doubt

* Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Upright rows
50x10, 70x8, 80x8, 80x8 => had some shoulder pain here, haven't done them in a while

* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row (with lat pulldown bar)
110x10x3

* Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dB lateral raises
30x10, 30x10, 30x15 => these were unusually difficult, I think because I did them last (I never do them last)

No significant changes to report. I imagine most of this week will just be me setting my base numbers down, waiting for them to shoot up :D

I will comment on this though; I forgot this morning to take a preworkout crap after my refeed yesterday, so I had to sort of rush through the workout and get to the bathroom. Remember kids . . . ALWAYS take your preworkout crap.

Quick question, should I be dosing on an empty stomach or does it not matter? Ive done it within 30 minutes of food so far, but I would with some of the compound being absorbed sub-lingually it shouldnt matter.
Figured I would ask :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this PHAT protocol?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question, should I be dosing on an empty stomach or does it not matter? Ive done it within 30 minutes of food so far, but I would with some of the compound being absorbed sub-lingually it shouldnt matter.
Figured I would ask :D
You can take it with or without food.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you sir, are a very large 159lbs! can't wait to see your results.

Cop4Lif3

Awards
Looking forward to hearing ur thoughts and hopefully seeing some gains.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
you sir, are a very large 159lbs! can't wait to see your results.
I hear this a lot. You guys need to start looking at bodybuilders more often, lol

Oh, and I dont think I mentioned it in this thread, but Im taking this with 2g LCLT if anyone is interested.

Also running glucosamine (3g/day) and fish oil (which I just bumped up to about 2g combined epa/dha) for joints.

Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, and Assault (have been taking this for about 3 weeks now, so they will not skew results). I will note any changes in BP from the assault, but I think it will be negligible.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey Andrew, so far with the oral syringe I have found out that if you wash it out after every serving it will work great. Also be sure and shake the hell out of the bottle for about 30sec before using it.

Hope this helps

Big K

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hey Andrew, so far with the oral syringe I have found out that if you wash it out after every serving it will work great. Also be sure and shake the hell out of the bottle for about 30sec before using it.

Hope this helps

Big K
Ay, I washed it out the last time I used it, even took it apart to let it air dry. Put everything back together and went to extract and it just uber failed. No worries though, I had a back up. As long as other people arent having trouble with it, it's fine.

Oh, and yeah Ive been shaking it up violently before use :D

Now,onto today's workout!

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Strength/Endurance Test Exercise: Flat dumbbell presses
60x8, 70x8, 80x8, 90x8 => no change from last week

Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat bench press (pause reps)
bar x15, 140x5, 190x3x6

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses
70x8, 70x6, 60x8 => 30s rest in between sets

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength chest press
100x15, 100x15, 110x15, 120x15 => little to no rest

Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flyes
30x15, 40x15, 40x15

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Ez-bar preacher curls
70x8x3

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
35x13, 30x13, 25x13

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
60x10, 60x10

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension withEz-bar
70x8x3

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
60x15, 70x15, 70x15

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
15x15, 10x15, 10x15, 10x15

I did implement some contrast training for my chest. After my last set of dB presses I did 10 1-clap pushups, and in after each of my 6 working sets with flat bench I did 8, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6 jump pushups (I ended up using too much tricep on the claps, so I just kept my hands where they were when I left the ground). Felt decent, but I think it hurt my incline dB presses a bit, as that was the only exercise a bit weaker from last week.

Other than that, no real changes yet. Still dosing 1ml pre, 1ml post, and the other two during the day.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Lower Body Power Day

Pressing Power Movement: Squats
bar x15, bar x10, 140x5, 230x3, 290x3, 320x2 drop 230x3, 310x3 drop 240x5 drop 140x15 => whew

Assistance pressing movement: Step-back dB lunges
70x6x2

Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
260x10x2 (racked)

Assistance pulling movement: Seated Leg Curls
180x8x3

Assistance pulling/curling movement: Lying leg curls
120x10x2

Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise (plate loaded, # of plates)
4x13x3

Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise (plate loaded, lbs)
140x10, 90x13x3

Finished up with 18.5min of liss on stationary bike (was reading a muscle mag :p)

NOTES:
Some change in my weights with squats, last week I did 315x3, 315x2 and this week I sort of switched it around. Overall, it looks like strength has stayed the same.
Did contrast training with my lunges (did squat jumps). Almost threw up while my legs were totally shot. I take 'squat till you puke' to the f*&king limit, lol
Rest time for the remainder of my workout was a bit longer due to the lingering nausea, but it soon subsided (WORKOUT RELATED, NOT PRODUCT RELATED)

tiss all for now, fellow brethren.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright, yesterday was heavy shoulders and back, I wont post the entire workout, just the big lifts I actually track (will comment on overall workout below)

* Standing Military Press
100x5, 120x5, 140x5, 140x3 drop 100x5 => more total weight lifted than last week, but more or less the same (some increase, not contributing to the compound though)
* Bent Over BB Rows (Hammer Grip Bar)
140x8, 190x5, 230x5, 250x5, 250x3 drop 230x5 drop 140x8 => slightly higher than last week, again more related to training than compound

Overall, while my strength was roughly the same as last week, I cut my rest time down on the later sets (standing presses, lat pulldown, seated rows, etc) and felt as if I had more rest in me. Felt good, and might actually be contributed to the compound. If anything, it's a start.

Today was heavy chest

* Flat Bench Press
bar x15, bar x10, 140x5, 190x3, 230x4 20s rest 230x1, 240x2 30s rest 230x1, 230x4 30s rest 230x1 20s rest 230x1 30s rest 190x8

* Incline Bench Press
140x5, 190x3, 200x3, 210x3 drop 140x5, 190x7 drop 140x5

* Flat dB Flys
50x8, 55x8, 60x8

* Standing Incline Cable Flys
40x15, 40x10, 40x13, 40x15

Quicky today, had to go clothes shopping since I start my new job next monday :eek:. Got 2 pairs dress pants, 5 dress shirts, belt, and a sweet tie . . . 163$ (holy s*&t macys!). Actually returned another gift I got for store credit so I only ended up paying 43$ for everything. Felt like a boss, got home and tried everything on . . . pretty sweet.

Anyway, getting back to today's chest workout; I was kind of disappointed with my flat bench, as it hasnt really moved since last week. I sort of blame myself for not having a spotter, but I honestly didnt trust anyone in the gym this morning with a) being able to spot me or b) not touching the f*^king bar. Next week will be better as I will be up with my old lifting partner after about 8 months. looking forward to it.
Incline however I was pleasantly surprised. A guy a knew had come in at that point so I asked him for a spot on my heavy set. 210 just felt real easy for 2 reps, 3rd one I struggled a bit with the lockout, but somehow got it up (guy didnt touch the bar, I was impress).

Nothing else to note with the compound. Hopefully it will turn things around in a few days (past the 1 week point, anyway)

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Wow . . .

Well, today was the jolt I was looking for from this compound. Endurance at higher weight was way up. Did heavy arms today

* Close Grip Bench Press (Hammer grip bar)
bar x10, 140x5, 190x5, 210x5, 215x3 drop 190x5 drop 140x8 => DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

* Flat Skull Crushers (ex curl bar)
70x5, 90x5, 100x5, 105x3 drop 90x5

* Vbar tricep pushdowns
150x8, 170x5, 180x5, 190x5, 200x2 (lol wut?) drop 170x5 drop 130x5 drop 100x5 drop 80x5

* Standing Ez-bar curls
70x5, 90x5, 120x5, 130x3(thought I could get 5, ended up doing some rocking) drop 70x8, 120x5 => endurance was crazy for the 120 sets

* Seated dB curls (supinating from hammer at bottom to bicep curls on top)
50x5, 55x5, 60x5, 65x4 (might be a PR, not sure)

* Lying bicep curls on seated row machine
80x8, 70x8, 60x8, 50x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x10 => DA PUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Basically, this day is here to throw everything heavy on my arms and see how they respond. For some reference, last week when I did CGBP I had to rest pause my 195 set at 4 reps to get the 5th . . . this week, well, you already saw that ;)
Standing bicep curls last week were about the same strength wise (I think it was 5lbs more this week for my heaviest set), but like I said endurance was crazy for my 120 sets. I didnt need to even rock to get those reps up . . . was impress.

Things are looking up in here :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you weren't kidding about the taste. not bad at all. and that blue cap thing is pretty ingenious / handy for measuring out the liquid once the bottle starts to get low. somebody was using the ole noggin on that one.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
you weren't kidding about the taste. not bad at all. and that blue cap thing is pretty ingenious / handy for measuring out the liquid once the bottle starts to get low. somebody was using the ole noggin on that one.
too bad I broke mine :(

definitely not looking forward to the end of the bottle, lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking any kind of pre-workout mix with this?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any kind of pre-workout mix with this?
Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, and Assault (have been taking this for about 3 weeks now, so they will not skew results). I will note any changes in BP from the assault, but I think it will be negligible.
1g agmatine + 5-7g cit mal + 1-2 servings assault

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Today was hypertrophy legs. Tough to gauge strength on days like today as it's all pretty light stuff.

• Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats
    bar x13, bar x13, 140x8, 230x3x6
  • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Front Squats
    140x8, 160x8, 180x8 => I usually do 140x8x3, but today I felt good :D
  • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Walking BB Lunges (22 total lunges down&back)
    bar, 100, 100
  • Hypertrophy curling movement: Hamstring Raises
    x8, x8, x8
  • Hypertrophy curling movement: Seated leg curls
    120x15x2
  • Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions
    180x15x3
  • Hypertrophy calf movement: Seated calf raises (plate loaded)
    140x10, 140x10, 90x10, 90x13
  • Hypertrophy calf movement: Calf raises on leg press machine (30s rest in between sets)
    400x10, 400x8, 300x10, 300x13
So, technically I did do more than I usually do with my front squats, but I dont know if it is because of the compound, or I just pushed myself harder today. Im thinking its a little bit of both.

Weight is around 163 right now, which Im a little confused on. It was 165 sunday which I expect because I had a family party and ate the **** out of everything . . . but I figured it would get out of me by now. Confused, but not upset ;)

But I swear, no one better say '4lbs gain nice work bro!' because Im not trying to gain weight. If I was Id be up past 170 by now (srs). Im still somewhat impressed by this gain without much change to my body composition though . . .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what ive read and seen and know about the compound I can see how your still holding a little higher then normal as its really good at shuttling carbs into muscles n then keeping the muscles fuller.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1g agmatine + 5-7g cit mal + 1-2 servings assault
LOL.. sorry I missed that somehow..

Weight is around 163 right now, which Im a little confused on. It was 165 sunday which I expect because I had a family party and ate the **** out of everything . . . but I figured it would get out of me by now. Confused, but not upset ;)

But I swear, no one better say '4lbs gain nice work bro!' because Im not trying to gain weight. If I was Id be up past 170 by now (srs). Im still somewhat impressed by this gain without much change to my body composition though . . .
Do you have access to do a BF test?

From what ive read and seen and know about the compound I can see how your still holding a little higher then normal as its really good at shuttling carbs into muscles n then keeping the muscles fuller.

Hmmm,... interesting. First I have seen about any nutrient shuttling effects. I cant wait till I get my 5aO bottle to try this stuff out myself!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. sorry I missed that somehow..

Do you have access to do a BF test?

Hmmm,... interesting. First I have seen about any nutrient shuttling effects. I cant wait till I get my 5aO bottle to try this stuff out myself!
S'alright, it happens.

If I did get access . . . it would either be an inaccurate digital one (probably reading 5-6%) or a caliper 3-point estimation (which last time I did it *fairly* lean gave me a %bf of 4.3%). These probably wouldnt be accurate means of measurement, and I didnt take either test before starting, so now I dont even have the deltas of either to go by :(

Interdasting indeed.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
weight makes sense again, was 160.2 this morning. glad it leveled back out.

today was an off day, spent time with the family a couple days before I move out.

tomorrow is hypertrophy chest and arms . . . with some massive cheating going on. olive garden endless pasta bowl. easily hitting 2.5k cals with that alone :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weight makes sense again, was 160.2 this morning. glad it leveled back out.

today was an off day, spent time with the family a couple days before I move out.

tomorrow is hypertrophy chest and arms . . . with some massive cheating going on. olive garden endless pasta bowl. easily hitting 2.5k cals with that alone :D
I notice weight will go up and down a few pounds but it always seems to even out. Like right now I'm going between 220&225. Which is why I try not to weigh myself that much and just go off how I look in the mirror :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear this a lot. You guys need to start looking at bodybuilders more often, lol

Oh, and I dont think I mentioned it in this thread, but Im taking this with 2g LCLT if anyone is interested.

Also running glucosamine (3g/day) and fish oil (which I just bumped up to about 2g combined epa/dha) for joints.

lclt is legit, i take it every day...

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I notice weight will go up and down a few pounds but it always seems to even out. Like right now I'm going between 220&225. Which is why I try not to weigh myself that much and just go off how I look in the mirror :D
Aye, that's what I usually go by as well (the mirror), hence why I was confused.

lclt is legit, i take it every day...
Indeed my good sir. nice to see you back!

Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Strength/Endurance Test Exercise: Flat dumbbell presses
60x8, 70x8, 80x8, 90x8 => was easier this week, will go up to 95s next week

Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat bench press (pause reps)
bar x15, 140x5, 190x3x6

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses
70x8, 70x8, 70x8 => 30s rest in between sets, was also easier from last week

Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flyes
40x15, 50x15, 50x15

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength chest press
110x15, 110x15, 110x15 => little rest in between

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Ez-bar preacher curls
70x8x3

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
30x13, 30x13, 25x13

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
50x15, 50x15

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension withEz-bar
70x8, 70x8, 75x8 => will also go up next week

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
70x15, 70x15, 80x15 => slight increase

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
15x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15, 10x15

So, nothing huge today. I noted increases in the numbers from last week, and what I'll be doing next week. All good news :D, but nothing like 'holy s*^t this stuff is crazyyyyyyyy', which I assume (when it comes) will be more subtle than that.

Heavy legs tomorrow. Was thinking I might change up my rep range and do 5 reps instead of 3 with my working sets for squats. We'll see . . . I'll be up near albany moving into my temporary housing preparing to start my new job, so at least I'll have my old workout partner there for some spotting if necessary.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
btw, arms looked freakin huge today.

AND . . . olive garden was such a f*%king let down. Portions were even smaller than I remember, they skimped on sauce HARD (could tell how watered down it was), only put about .5oz of chicken in my first bowl (2nd and 3rd were a lot more since I told the waitress that the amount of chicken was bull****)

****, if I knew they were going to screw me with the sauce I wouldve taken some slin sane before the meal (since the fats wouldve been low). whatever

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh olive garden. we had a family friend who was from Italy and they despised Olive Garden. They had no clue how it was related to Italian cooking other than the fact that there was noodles and sauce. she hate it with an undying passion lol.

andrewnico - noticed any hardening / leaning out effects? I'm only on day 4 of my run of it and im feeling a bit tighter and less bloated.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
andrewnico - noticed any hardening / leaning out effects? I'm only on day 4 of my run of it and im feeling a bit tighter and less bloated.
not so much. keep in mind a few weeks before I started my %bf was extremely low, so even now I feel fat compared to then lol.

really the only place I look at leanness is my abdominal area, which has not changed since I started. places like my arms and legs are always really lean so trying to gauge it from them is difficult.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not so much. keep in mind a few weeks before I started my %bf was extremely low, so even now I feel fat compared to then lol.

really the only place I look at leanness is my abdominal area, which has not changed since I started. places like my arms and legs are always really lean so trying to gauge it from them is difficult.
i am in the opposite position-i went thru a 2 week lay off from workouts before starting endosurge. between the endosurge and combustion i am impressed with how fast things are reurning to where they were a month ago.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Whew, worked out at the Bally's up in Albany . . . gym was legit. Mad juicers though, haha.

Lower Body Power Day
  • Pressing Power Movement: Squats
    bar x15, bar x10, 135x8, 225x5, 275x3, 305x3, 315x3 drop 225x8 drop 135x15 => wanted to feel out the weights there. Squat rack is nice and I felt really strong today
  • Assistance pulling movement: Deadlifts
    135x5, 225x5, 315x3, 405x2 => Felt meh, lower back was kind of tired from squats and I wasnt too concerned.
  • Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats
    90x8, 180x6, 230x6. 230x6 => Haven't done these FOREVER, they felt reallllllllll good :D
  • Assistance pulling/curling movement: Lying leg curls
    120x8x3
  • Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
    140x8, 200x8x2
  • Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise (machine)
    360x8, 400x8x3 => (racked)
  • Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise (plate loaded)
    90x10, 180x10, 180x6 drop 135x10, 135x10, 90x10

Overall, considering I was alone in a new gym after moving in today, I felt real good. Didnt go for any PR's or anything, but I feel like I could have. Still dont know if this bar is 45 or 50ish so I assumed the lower. Could very well be heavier though, I'll have to ask tomorrow when I go in for back.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Sick upper back workout today. back width was :eek:

* Bent over dB Rows
60x8, 80x8, 100x5, 105x5 => thought the dB's went up higher here . . . I was wrong :(
* Bent over BB Rows
225x5, 225x5, 245x5 drop 225x5
* Nautilis Lat Pulldowns (plate loaded)
180x8, 270x6, 270x6, 270x6 drop 180x8
* Yates Pulls (google if you dont know what they are) with lat pulldown bar, normal grip
110x13, 130x13, 150x13
* BB Shrugs (raw)
135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 365x7 (last three had bad form), 315x8 => havent done shrugs in a long time
* Seated Rows (cable)
150x8, 200x5, 250x5 (rack) drop 200x5 drop 150x5

I noticed some additional hardness last night and this morning around my abdominals. Nice :)

Still not feeling any crazy strength though, considering buying another bottle and extending the cycle/increasing the dosage. Still have another 2ish weeks to decide though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usualy takes 2-3 weeks for most. I think if you pick up another bottle ull get more out of. You could also increase the dose by 2mls or so.

How are the pumps? I assume good?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Usualy takes 2-3 weeks for most. I think if you pick up another bottle ull get more out of. You could also increase the dose by 2mls or so.
Yeah, if it does kick in this week, I'll definitely pick up another and maybe even up the dosage to 6ml

How are the pumps? I assume good?
Surprisingly not too different from before (Still using 1g agmatine, 6g cit malate and 2 servings of assault). TBH I dont think the pumps could get much better, lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you decided to pick up a bottle let me know I got a coupon for u