AnaBeta does nothing for me - AnabolicMinds.com

AnaBeta does nothing for me

1. New Member

AnaBeta does nothing for me

Hi all,

I know that a lot of you have great results with AnaBeta, but in my case it does nothing. Well let say at the begining I could feel some pumps but after few days I got nothing. I am 39 years old, lifting weights for 11 years.... After more than 3 weeks now, no pump, no hunger, so sweat... nothing.

Please note, that I am not the only who reported that Anabeta did nothing.

I wonder if high dose does not fit to me... I am going to try lower dose.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

OH MY GOD, YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY REJECTING IT, OMG. Naw brother, everybody responds to everything different. AnaBeta did'nt work for you, no rhyme or reason, it just did'nt.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is a shame it didn't work with you. There are only a couple of people who didn't respond to it as far as I am aware and even those couple said they started to see benefits once they changed the dosing strategy.

As with all supplements there will be some non responders. It is a shame you are one of a very small group considering the huge amount of logs and reviews online.

Thank you for trying PES and I am sorry this one didn't do much for you.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

So you started out with a high dose huh? Lower the dose and see how that goes, maybe you'll see gains.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. New Member

Thanks for your replies. Today I have just taken one cap with breakfast and did workout during noon. It seems a little bit better, more pumps... will see.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thus is the curse of supplements. "Different strokes for different folks." It'd be awesome if everything worked for everyone but alas it doesn't. At least you posted your honest opinions instead of feeling obligated to follow the trend.

Just out of curiosity, what other supplements have you tried with success?
  7. New Member

If you aren't seeing anything distinctly noticeable, you could try taking two pre-workout or even three if they don't bother your stomach. If I take two with my pre-workout shake I see obvious results, mainly endurance. I like anabeta most this way as a pre-workout energy booster.
  8. New Member

Well Prime, Powerfull, creatine do work for me.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Androflaven View Post
    If you aren't seeing anything distinctly noticeable, you could try taking two pre-workout or even three if they don't bother your stomach. If I take two with my pre-workout shake I see obvious results, mainly endurance. I like anabeta most this way as a pre-workout energy booster.
    I have tried this and it seems that using Anabeta before workout is the reason why it does not work. Maybe too overloaded with this supplement negates it in my case.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mac, I for one appreciate the way you handled this. You didnt come on here yelling and screaming and making accusations. Kudos to you for that.

As others have said, you can play with the dosing scheme and see how that treats you
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

why did you start out at a high dose? other than Prime, most supplements suggest a dose for a reason
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why did you start out at a high dose? other than Prime, most supplements suggest a dose for a reason
    I have just started at the recommended dose which is 4 caps per day. I have never said that I have been at higher dose than that.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Mac, I for one appreciate the way you handled this. You didnt come on here yelling and screaming and making accusations. Kudos to you for that.

As others have said, you can play with the dosing scheme and see how that treats you
    Yes I am trying now one cap with breakfast and one with diner.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

That's too bad Mac. I've been one of those people on supplements before...I try something that works for everyone and damn, nothing. It sucks, but it happens. Good luck with the rest of the bottle!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Every single drug / supplement / therapeutic molecule on the planet is like this. Hell, even foods are like this.

It's possible that your body just doesn't respond to it. Since there's nothing even remotely resembling a scientific study or trial accompanying the release of the majority of supplements targeted at the fitness/health industry, you don't hear about the % of non- or negative responders during the trial. You also hear nothing about the prevalence of adverse effects, which makes us all just guinea pigs relying on "logs". And of course, logs without bloods are essentially nothing but diary or journal posts. "Today, I took X and I felt X."

While PES did more than most companies seem to do with their AnaBeta pre-launch 'trials', it would have cost virtually nothing to send some of the loggers sugar pills so that their logs could have been used as a placebo comparison. Although with none of us knowing if the loggers are just friends of someone at the supplement company just writing positive reviews...

I don't mind trying out new supplements (I picked up AnaBeta and will run it for August) but my approach is to expect nothing and then hopefully be pleasantly surprised that a positive result came from taking it.

No big deal, you're only out a few bucks.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Every single drug / supplement / therapeutic molecule on the planet is like this. Hell, even foods are like this.

It's possible that your body just doesn't respond to it. Since there's nothing even remotely resembling a scientific study or trial accompanying the release of the majority of supplements targeted at the fitness/health industry, you don't hear about the % of non- or negative responders during the trial. You also hear nothing about the prevalence of adverse effects, which makes us all just guinea pigs relying on "logs". And of course, logs without bloods are essentially nothing but diary or journal posts. "Today, I took X and I felt X."

While PES did more than most companies seem to do with their AnaBeta pre-launch 'trials', it would have cost virtually nothing to send some of the loggers sugar pills so that their logs could have been used as a placebo comparison. Although with none of us knowing if the loggers are just friends of someone at the supplement company just writing positive reviews...

I don't mind trying out new supplements (I picked up AnaBeta and will run it for August) but my approach is to expect nothing and then hopefully be pleasantly surprised that a positive result came from taking it.

No big deal, you're only out a few bucks.
  17. New Member

As I already said, I get the feelling that this is related to the dosing. Now I am at 2 caps per day and can feel the pumps, so it means that it might work for me but not at the recommended dosing which is 4 caps per day. This is surprising and I wonder if this means that higher dosing can disable the potential of AnaBeta. Maybe that is a direction to investigate in case someone else says that it does not work for him.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OP, in your original statement, you said "I wonder if a high dose does not fit me" that is why i was under the impression you were going over 4 caps.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    As I already said, I get the feelling that this is related to the dosing. Now I am at 2 caps per day and can feel the pumps, so it means that it might work for me but not at the recommended dosing which is 4 caps per day. This is surprising and I wonder if this means that higher dosing can disable the potential of AnaBeta. Maybe that is a direction to investigate in case someone else says that it does not work for him.
    Maybe. I wasn't getting anything at 6 caps. Went back to 4 thinking I was wasting product. Things picked up immediately.
    Can't be sure as I was fiddling with my dosage timing but maybe you are correct.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try 2 preworkout, 1 post and another with last meal before bed. Pumps are great, but there seems to be hardening effect taking place, at least for me. Some days the hunger pangs are unbearable.
  21. New Member

yes that is what I also observed, so maybe dosing can be very important and lower dose does not mean it will not work.
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some of the dosing strategies have been extremely varied. Some people reported no results, changed their dosing and suddenly loved it. This is one of the reasons I encourage putting reviews in the main AnaBeta threads, so customers can read it and work out what works best for them with some educationed guesses.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 10:30 PM
  2. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114