- 07-20-2011, 06:38 PM
- 07-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Ive tried both. Personally both made me hold water more than most creatine blends. You looking for a preworkout? Or specifically for a creatine product?
- 07-21-2011, 06:51 PM
07-21-2011, 07:51 PM
N2kts is what you need bro. Its a 1,3 dimeth pre workout, like jack3d, but everyone i know so far who has tried both prefers n2kts everytime. Pm me for a 15% off code if ur interested in buying some at the **** store. Or u can get a sample pack for 7 bucks and free shipping and try it out yourself.
07-21-2011, 10:25 PM
I know Superpump made some people have really bad and consistent craps.
I haven't tried N2KTS but it seems quite popular. My favorite pre-workout is Flashover by Omega with Assault a close second.
07-21-2011, 10:31 PM
thats the fan favorite in most big gyms....but IMO there are better products out. RPM, Meso, Lit Up..etc
07-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Mesomorph and for a non-stim choice, but dosed higher than competing creatine nitrate products Anabolic Ignite by musclefeast is the best preworkout in my opinion.I've tried just about every PWO on the market, trust me Anabolic Ignite is awesome sauce. Google it and look at the ingredients, then look at the label and how its dosed. No other product comes close.
07-22-2011, 12:24 AM
07-22-2011, 06:34 PM
I liked superpump 250 but I like Max much more. I'm going through a tub of their Sour Apple right now and am really liking it.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By mixedup in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
- By vette00 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2008, 03:05 PM
- By Thomas Tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2008, 09:18 AM
- By LaGrange26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:14 AM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:06 AM