Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 18 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. 7-27-11

So I have been feeling like crap the last couple of days. I have been pushing forward and not letting this bug or what ever it get the best of me. Have been way to busy at the office to not go in. Good thing I have my FinaFlex / Redefine Nutrition supplements. Let me tell you when i take one of the Pro Xanthine 500-XT the energy that it gives you is incredible. We take for granted at times how much energy supplements can give you and they really shine when you feel down. Heck even when I take the EPI-V during the day that also makes me feel more alive and strong allowing me to continue with my day. Then go on to complete me workouts. A big thank you goes out to Redefine Nutrition / Finaflex.

Pull Downs

1 set of 15 120 lbs
    1 set of 10 120 lbs
    1 set of 8 100 lbs
    1 set of 4 90 lbs

Decline Bench

1 set of 12 210 lbs
    1 set of 8 210 lbs
    1 set of 3 190 lbs
    1 set of 6 160 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

1 set of 13 110 lbs
    1 set of 10 110 lbs
    1 set of 6 100 lbs
    1 set of 4 90 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 15 540 lbs
    1 set of 10 540 lbs
    1 set of 8 450 lbs
    1 set of 6 360 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15 300 lbs
    1 set of 11 300 lbs
    1 set of 9 300 lbs
    1 set of 6 300 lbs

Tea Cups

1 set of 15 5 lbs
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

2. Nice lift Jeff.
    •   

3. Thanks brother. Like I had mentioned earlier I have been feeling like hammered dog poo. But these supplements are literally giving me the energy and strength to fight.

Also as far as the weight I am lifting what feels a tad challenging and going for higher reps. And it feels like it is working. I wont say anything yet but if this trend continues there shall be a good result at the end of the week. Diet has been on point and the workouts have been good.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

4. Excellent, once everything is in line and going well the changes start to happen. You should have some noticeable increases in strength and or composition starting this or next week. Takes just a little bit for the changes to start coming full force. With a mild androgen PH you can expect to see things kicking in more around week 2-3.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Sweet. When I take pics on sunday hopefully it will be noticable.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

•   

6. Tonight will be some core work, cardio and X Stretch from p90x. Time to get these tight arse hamstrings to loosen up some.

7. Alright finished for this evening time to eat and hit the sack.

8. I tell you what that x stretch jacks you up the next morning. Man I feel like I got hit with baseball bats all over. And I slept like crap.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

9. Forgot to mention last nights cardio was on the treadmill on level 7 speed 4.0 for 15 minutes then dropped it down to level 6 speed 3.0 for another 15 minutes. My shins and calves were on fire. And I was sweating a ton.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

10. Beast Mode Jeff! May have to look at that X Stretch is it just a stretching workout. I am thinking of adding either Pilates or yoga into the mix to keep flexibility and joint health.
    Current Training Log -

11. Yeah this p90x also has yoga and kenpo with it. And yes the stretching was like a workout. Next time your up I will have to show you.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yeah this p90x also has yoga and kenpo with it. And yes the stretching was like a workout. Next time your up I will have to show you.
    I have a yoga place next door, I keep saying I am going to join..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yeah this p90x also has yoga and kenpo with it. And yes the stretching was like a workout. Next time your up I will have to show you.
    P90-X is no joke my friend, it is designed to challenge individuals in the best of shape even, it really is a well designed program!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

14. 7-29-11

Arnold Press

1 set of 15 40 lbs
    1 set of 10 40 lbs
    1 set of 7 30 lbs
    1 set of 6 20 lbs

Dumbbell Pull Overs

1 set of 12 85 lbs
    1 set of 6 85 lbs
    1 set of 4 80 lbs
    1 set of 4 80 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 12 115 lbs each arm
    1 set of 5 115 lbs
    1 set of 4 90 lbs
    1 set of 6 45 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

1 set of 15 170 lbs
    1 set of 10 170 lbs
    1 set of 8 160 lbs
    1 set of 6 150 lbs

Leg Extensions

1 set of 15 120 lbs
    1 set of 10 120 lbs
    1 set of 8 110 lbs
    1 set of 6 100 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15
    1 set of 10
    1 set of 8
    1 set of 6

Sit ups

1 set of 25
    1 set of 25
    1 set of 25
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

15. Well after a much needed day off I think it has done some good. For the last couple of days I had been cramping like crazy. Even though I didn't get a solid sleep last night I am no longer cramping. I haven't changed anything in diet or training. It may have something to do with dehydration. No matter how much water I drank I just never seemed like enough. Tomorrow I will take some measurement and some pics as a weekly update.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

16. July 17th 2011 (Day 1)

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
    Shoulder: 53.25
    Chest: 48.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 52.0
    Hips: 44.5
    Thigh: 25.25
    Knee: 16
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16.5
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7

July 24th 2011 (week one)

Weight 262.2

Neck: 18.50
    Shoulder: 53.0
    Chest: 47.50
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 52.50
    Hips: 45.0
    Thigh: 25.0
    Knee: 15.75
    Calf: 16.25
    Ankle: 9.50
    Arm: 16.25(flexed) 15.75(non-flexed)
    Forearm: 12.0
    Wrist: 7.0

July 31 2011 (Week Two)

Weight 261

Neck: 17.125
    Shoulder: 53.50
    Chest: 48.75
    Waist: 43.125
    Abdomen: 52.0
    Hips: 45.0
    Thigh: 25.0
    Knee: 15.50
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.25
    Arm: 17.0(flexed) 16.0(non-flexed)
    Forearm: 12.25
    Wrist: 7.0

Sum small changes. No pictures taken yet. I am just a tad bloated from yesterdays meal in the evening. Will try to get some pics tomorrow morning. Weird that my chest is going up and down. I know I am having the wife measure a couple times to make sure the numbers are correct. And measuring in the same spot every time.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Sum small changes. No pictures taken yet. I am just a tad bloated from yesterdays meal in the evening. Will try to get some pics tomorrow morning. Weird that my chest is going up and down. I know I am having the wife measure a couple times to make sure the numbers are correct. And measuring in the same spot every time.
    Dude... for the most part all the good things went up and the bad areas stayed the same or went down, as far as the yo-yo effect, a lot of that has to do with how hard you are hitting a certain area, how much water that area holds, how much fat is actually in that area, etc. I mean some good examples would be your forearms and calves are the least likely to change drastically because they hold the least amount of fat & water! Stay the course Brother, you are doing great!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dude... for the most part all the good things went up and the bad areas stayed the same or went down, as far as the yo-yo effect, a lot of that has to do with how hard you are hitting a certain area, how much water that area holds, how much fat is actually in that area, etc. I mean some good examples would be your forearms and calves are the least likely to change drastically because they hold the least amount of fat & water! Stay the course Brother, you are doing great!
    Thank you for the encouragement. I knew going into Sunday there were some visual changes. At least I was able to tell. Shirts I haven't worn in a long time fit.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

19. 8-1-11

Chest Press W/ Precor FT 444 Machine

1 set of 15 60 lbs each arm
    1 set of 10 60 lbs
    1 set of 6 50 lbs
    1 set of 4 45 lbs

Cable Row W/Precor FT 332 Machine

1 set of 15 50 lbs each arm
    1 set of 12 50 lbs
    1 set of 8 45 lbs
    1 set of 7 40 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 200 lbs
    1 set of 10 200 lbs
    1 set of 3 180 lbs
    1 set of 1 160 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 95 lbs
    1 set of 10 95 lbs
    1 set of 6 80 lbs
    1 set of 5 65 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 15 500 lbs
    1 set of 15 500 lbs
    1 set of 11 500 lbs
    1 set of 8 500 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 12 100 lbs
    1 set of 8 100 lbs
    1 set of 6 90 lbs
    1 set of 4 80 lbs
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well after a much needed day off I think it has done some good. For the last couple of days I had been cramping like crazy. Even though I didn't get a solid sleep last night I am no longer cramping. I haven't changed anything in diet or training. It may have something to do with dehydration. No matter how much water I drank I just never seemed like enough. Tomorrow I will take some measurement and some pics as a weekly update.
    Things continue to look good Chevy, I wouldn't worry too much about measurements you've already said that you can fit into clothes you couldn't previously... That's always a great sign. WRT to the cramps you might to consider upping your taurine intake if you haven't already, I always think this works the best for me, worth a shot bro, but you're looking great, keep up the awesome work!!

21. You've definitely got some strength there....

22. Looking Good Bro! Keep on Keeping on!
    www.finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Things continue to look good Chevy, I wouldn't worry too much about measurements you've already said that you can fit into clothes you couldn't previously... That's always a great sign. WRT to the cramps you might to consider upping your taurine intake if you haven't already, I always think this works the best for me, worth a shot bro, but you're looking great, keep up the awesome work!!
    Thanks for the information I may have to look into upping the taurine.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You've definitely got some strength there....
    I am actually surprised that I still have my strength. Still not where I used to be, but to be honest I am not that far off either. I am plenty satisfied with myself regaining my strength. Considering I had not lifted in many years prior to the NTBM contest. And even then for that particular contest I did the P90X.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Looking Good Bro! Keep on Keeping on!
    Thanks Scottydoc.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Thanks for the information I may have to look into upping the taurine.

I am actually surprised that I still have my strength. Still not where I used to be, but to be honest I am not that far off either. I am plenty satisfied with myself regaining my strength. Considering I had not lifted in many years prior to the NTBM contest. And even then for that particular contest I did the P90X.

Thanks Scottydoc.
    I break caps of taurine into my post workout shake or even in my intra bcaas. It does help for me. Might need to up your water intake also. Especially on a ph.

25. 8-2-11

Today is an off day for weigh training so cardio was done. 35 minutes on an incline of 8 speed of 3.0
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Muscle memory is a wonderful thing...I have a trainee discovering that now.

27. Great workouts, taurine might help a bit but get in more potassium maybe even more sodium for electrolyte balance. Diuretics tend to flush water and when going often your electrolytes go with it. Regardless of how hydrated you are if nothing is pulling that water into the organs and muscle they won't get much use out of the water you drink. Potassium and normal levels of sodium pulls the water into the muscles and organs, and stabilizes the rate at which the muscle fibers fire. It is when the sodium is too high and potassium too low that you see much water retention as a result of "high" sodium. It is always about balances. For every system in the body there is an opposing system or negative feedback loop. Keeping the balance is the key.
    Current Training Log -

28. Excellent point. Many people cut their sodium intake too low forgetting that your body does need some.

Sweet potatoes are a good source of potassium.

http://www.drugs.com/cg/potassium-co...oods-list.html

More than a banana!

29. 8-3-11

Wide Grip Pull Downs

1 set of 15 120 lbs
    1 set of 10 120 lbs
    1 set of 8 100 lbs
    1 set of 4 90 lbs

Decline Bench

1 set of 15 220 lbs (Personal best to date)
    1 set of 10 220 lbs
    1 set of 3 210 lbs
    1 set of 4 190 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

1 set of 15 120 lbs
    1 set of 12 120 lbs
    1 set of 7 110 lbs
    1 set of 5 100 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 15 540 lbs
    1 set of 12 540 lbs
    1 set of 9 450 lbs
    1 set of 8 360 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 25 100 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs

Weighted Ab Crunch

1 set of 25 120 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs
    1 set of 25 120 lbs
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

30. Thanks Rahl and Chris,

I actually added a banana to my middle meal and so far it has helped. I haven't really been cramping since I started this.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review
    By Onlychevy6 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM