Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 22 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Sounds good but in your case the mirror measuring tape, and the camera will probably tell us more of what is going on. Body fat measurements on anyone over 20% tend to get much less accurate unless you pay for the expensive tests.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Well the weekend has come and gone. Started to feel like crap yesterday and today just blah. On a good note I did some measurement sunday morning not enough change to post it up. I will be measuring and taking pics like I mentioned before each week to watch the changes. Last week was the first full week doing everything new. New workout, lean gains diet and started taking the EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, and mid week started the PCT Revolution Black. As I stood on the scale this morning after my morning draining. My scale weight showed 262.1 that means I am down 2 full lbs for the week. Not to shabby.
    •   

3. Good stuff Jeff, lets get those measurements up and documented so we can all see where you are starting. More info you make available here the more you will feel like you really have to stick to your guns to keep progress coming.
    Current Training Log -

4. Alright. When I get home after my workout tonight I will post up what I have.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

5. Had the wife email me the measurements.

July 17th 2011 (Day 1)

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
    Shoulder: 53.25
    Chest: 48.75
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 52.0
    Hips: 44.5
    Thigh: 25.25
    Knee: 16
    Calf: 16.75
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm: 16.5
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7

July 24th 2011 (week one)

Weight 262.2

Neck: 18.50
    Shoulder: 53.0
    Chest: 47.50
    Waist: 44
    Abdomen: 52.50
    Hips: 45.0
    Thigh: 25.0
    Knee: 15.75
    Calf: 16.25
    Ankle: 9.50
    Arm: 16.25(flexed) 15.75(non-flexed)
    Forearm: 12.0
    Wrist: 7.0

I have a feeling my abdomen area may go up in inches while losing inches if that makes since. Here is why I think this. Every since I gained all my weight I got what I call dunlap disease. Meaning the gut dun lap the belt. I am now starting to see my gut sort of lift. Hopefully that is a good thing and I won't have a ton of skin flab when all is said and done.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

•   

6. Man you spend time on your phone to make it look clean and it garbles it all together. I will correct it tonight.

7. Interesting used the mobile site and it garbled it up. Went to the AM app and fixed it. Hmm go figure.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

8. This week's Trivia will take place today... Monday, July 25th at 3:00pm Eastern Standard time! REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

9. 7-25-11

Chest Press w/Precor FT444 Machine

1 set of 12 60 lbs
    1 set of 8 60 lbs
    1 set of 5 50 lbs
    1 set of 3 45 lbs

Cable Rows w/Precor FT332 Machine

1 set of 15 50 lbs each arm
    1 set of 12 50 lbs each arm
    1 set of 8 45 lbs each arm
    1 set of 6 40 lbs each arm

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 180 lbs
    1 set of 12 180 lbs
    1 set of 6 160 lbs
    1 set of 4 140 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 80 lbs
    1 set of 12 80 lbs
    1 set of 10 70 lbs
    1 set of 4 60 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 15 480 lbs
    1 set of 12 480 lbs
    1 set of 10 480 lbs
    1 set of 6 480 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 12 80 lbs
    1 set of 8 80 lbs
    1 set of 7 70 lbs
    1 set of 6 60 lbs

Used mostly cable machine since the free weight area was way over crowded. It never seems to fail. You have the New Years resolution people and then those who want to get in shape in the middle of the year for the holidays. LOL..
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

10. I have decided to go with a tad lighter weight and high reps in lieu of heavy weight and low reps. That way I can try to burn more fat instead of try to build mass.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

11. Good workout Jeff.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good workout Jeff.
    Thanks. Not exactly as you scripted but I was able to make do with different machines. Hate it when the gym is over crowded.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I have decided to go with a tad lighter weight and high reps in lieu of heavy weight and low reps. That way I can try to burn more fat instead of try to build mass.
    Good Plan, also remember lean muscle can still be added with high reps, just continue to push for heavier weight at those high reps and as long as you are pushing to make each and every workout better than the last... YOU WILL GROW!!!
    www.finaflex.com

14. Very true Al, very true indeed.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very true Al, very true indeed.
    Thank you, your Avatar picture is sick it looks so good! I will get there in the next couple of months, I think I need to update my Avatar when I achieve my PR of below 4.6%, whether I hit my mark before/for Halloween or not, I will continue this until I do, mark my words, I'm a Man on a mission!!!
    www.finaflex.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thank you, your Avatar picture is sick it looks so good! I will get there in the next couple of months, I think I need to update my Avatar when I achieve my PR of below 4.6%, whether I hit my mark before/for Halloween or not, I will continue this until I do, mark my words, I'm a Man on a mission!!!
    Ha ha ha at first when I read this I was like well if you wanna look like me you better start packing on the lbs. Lol.. Then I realized you were responding to Chris. Lmfao...

17. Thanks Al, and I am sure of it. Wanna see a couple pics of me so lean it will make you ill...

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****38 940&d=1248913285[/IMG]

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****39 416&d=1263670812[/IMG]
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Al, and I am sure of it. Wanna see a couple pics of me so lean it will make you ill...

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****38 940&d=1248913285[/IMG]

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****39 416&d=1263670812[/IMG]
    Chris that's just SICK!!!

ATTENTION:

AL, it would appear the MASTER has much to learn from the APPRENTICE....

19. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post

ATTENTION:

Agreed, LoL... Holy Christmas Tree Batman!!! Those pictures are definitely below 6%, that is sick my friend, I'm so happy for you, I mean WoW!
    www.finaflex.com

20. Chris, this is just my opinion and all, but Bro... Honestly, I think you are big enough to do a show now! I mean you are 95+% there diet-wise, you are only like 2-4 wks out from being completely show ready if you ask me! Doug, please chime in here, what do you think?
    www.finaflex.com

21. All i have to say is
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

22. Cardio complete time to get ready for bed...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

23. You guys didn't see the date stamp on the photos, did you?

Regardless Chris, those are some awesome shots, very well done. What did it take to get you to that level? i.e., cardio, diet, supplements.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Chris, this is just my opinion and all, but Bro... Honestly, I think you are big enough to do a show now! I mean you are 95+% there diet-wise, you are only like 2-4 wks out from being completely show ready if you ask me! Doug, please chime in here, what do you think?
    I think he coudl go as early as 3 or 4 but even better at 6 to 8 either way he'd be good but even better with more time. I am using myself as a guideline as we are in pretty much the same place diet wise.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

25. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post

ATTENTION:

Thanks GW!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed, LoL... Holy Christmas Tree Batman!!! Those pictures are definitely below 6%, that is sick my friend, I'm so happy for you, I mean WoW!
    The rear double biceps was a week before my show. I was depleted in both pics but was dryer in the obliques shot. I ended up being a hair under 4% when it was all said and done.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Chris, this is just my opinion and all, but Bro... Honestly, I think you are big enough to do a show now! I mean you are 95+% there diet-wise, you are only like 2-4 wks out from being completely show ready if you ask me! Doug, please chime in here, what do you think?
    I think I am definitely holding more size than I was then but I would say I am a good 8 weeks out from being in condition to do any show. I will have to finish this PCT and see where my joints are. I know I could do a show right now but I want to win a show not do a show. At this point I still feel my arms need to come up more. However I could definitely do a physique contest once lean enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    All i have to say is
    Thanks, I won't be that lean again until I do a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    You guys didn't see the date stamp on the photos, did you?

Regardless Chris, those are some awesome shots, very well done. What did it take to get you to that level? i.e., cardio, diet, supplements.
    I was taking the Asteroid Stack includes PowerFULL, Anabolic Pump and PRIME on the 6/9 dosing pattern. Diet I used the Game Over diet by Scivation, and for my workout I used my Warrior Workout, and did cardio for 45 minutes 3 times a week. I also walked at lunch for minor activity and to get a tan. The entire prep went from about 13% down to 4% in about 18 weeks, Keeping it nice and slow like that I did not lose any muscle during the prep.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think he coudl go as early as 3 or 4 but even better at 6 to 8 either way he'd be good but even better with more time. I am using myself as a guideline as we are in pretty much the same place diet wise.
    Exactly my thoughts. I know my calipers are reading me at 6.8 but I feel I have more visceral fat that of course can not be measured in a skin fold. I would easily add a % or two to that number going by current girth of my waist line. I could definitely do a show in 8 weeks but would not prep for less than 12 regardless. I am a firm believer that conditioning is of utmost importance especially since I am lacking size in a couple areas I really need to amaze them with my conditioning. So I would much rather hit 4-5% about a month out so I can test my peak week strategy while extremely lean. Get the timing down to a science with filling up and spilling over.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM