Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looks easier on the knees...
    A lot easier. It also has an angled platform which allows you to go deep. Oh the comments to come after this statement. Lol

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is way easier on the knees. It forces you back and down like into a seat. Even cooler is when you turn around it is like a hack squat that doesn't put the pressure on the knees that a normal one does. I love that machine but it is at the other gym I only go to on occasion. I will work my way up to about 5-6 plates per side facing out to really hit the quads and then turn around and load it up and hit the hams and glutes. I have had some killer workouts on that beast. Doing about 6 work sets each way and legs are toast!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is way easier on the knees. It forces you back and down like into a seat. Even cooler is when you turn around it is like a hack squat that doesn't put the pressure on the knees that a normal one does. I love that machine but it is at the other gym I only go to on occasion. I will work my way up to about 5-6 plates per side facing out to really hit the quads and then turn around and load it up and hit the hams and glutes. I have had some killer workouts on that beast. Doing about 6 work sets each way and legs are toast!
    Yeah I know what you mean. It is by far one of my favorite machines to use.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, I can imagine they would be toast... Burnt toast, LoL
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I recieved some good news today. When I get home I have two boxes to open... Yeah.... The wife just called me a supp junkie and I need to open a store or something like that. Soon as she said what was in the boxes I kinda stopped listening. Shhhhh dont say anything. Lmao...

Scottydoc a big thank you. I hope you know what for.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I recieved some good news today. When I get home I have two boxes to open... Yeah.... The wife just called me a supp junkie and I need to open a store or something like that. Soon as she said what was in the boxes I kinda stopped listening. Shhhhh dont say anything. Lmao...

Scottydoc a big thank you. I hope you know what for.

I told him that he can be a supplement drug dealer! I also asked him if I needed to get him the little pill box that had the days of the week on them!! As far as not listening what is new? NOTHING!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy6s Chick View Post
    I told him that he can be a supplement drug dealer! I also asked him if I needed to get him the little pill box that had the days of the week on them!! As far as not listening what is new? NOTHING!!!
    Common wife comment I have a kitchen cupboard and plastic three drawer trolley in the kitchen filled with nothing else and somehow, I still don't have space for the 5lb container of Myofusion sitting on the worktop... Although it took 18 mths I don't get at many comments anymore LOL AND somehow I always still seem to run out of things and have to buy more

Pill boxes, good idea EXCEPT the don't make them big enough, better to go to DIY store and buy one of those boxes with compartments to keep screws/bolts/washers etc in

Go big!!!

Damn that reminds me, I need to start planning what supps I need to take on holiday!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Common wife comment I have a kitchen cupboard and plastic three drawer trolley in the kitchen filled with nothing else and somehow, I still don't have space for the 5lb container of Myofusion sitting on the worktop... Although it took 18 mths I don't get at many comments anymore LOL AND somehow I always still seem to run out of things and have to buy more

Pill boxes, good idea EXCEPT the don't make them big enough, better to go to DIY store and buy one of those boxes with compartments to keep screws/bolts/washers etc in

Go big!!!

Damn that reminds me, I need to start planning what supps I need to take on holiday!
    Now this is a HELL of an idea, I never thought about that, that would be so perfect for taking trips or someone who goes out of town on business for a few days, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your supplement collection is infantile compared to mine Jeff. I have supplements in 3 rooms taking up an entire cupboard in the kitchen, the top of the linen closet in the master bath, a couple boxes in the computer room and the top of my fridge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Your supplement collection is infantile compared to mine Jeff. I have supplements in 3 rooms taking up an entire cupboard in the kitchen, the top of the linen closet in the master bath, a couple boxes in the computer room and the top of my fridge.
    Damn Kleen! Now, I can call you the "Lord" supplement drug dealer!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Go big!!!

Had to post these because of how impressed I am with the idea!!!

or one of these...

Again, hell of an idea!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Had to post these because of how impressed I am with the idea!!!

or one of these...

Again, hell of an idea!!!
    Damn I thought that's what everyone did!! Admittedly I came up the idea because I travel for work, visit family and I'm a bit of a DIY nut at times, so it just seemed logical AFTER after buying a silly pill box that didn't hold a day's worth nevermind a week!!

Glad you liked it bro!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Damn I thought that's what everyone did!! Admittedly I came up the idea because I travel for work, visit family and I'm a bit of a DIY nut at times, so it just seemed logical AFTER after buying a silly pill box that didn't hold a day's worth nevermind a week!!

Glad you liked it bro!
    Maybe I'm just slow... LoL, either way, I can't be the only one who has NOT thought about it, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I have used pill holders but run out of room. I just have extra bottles from older supps and transplant some of the new product into an older bottle to keep at work. Like with the 1-Andro, I opened 2 bottles and brought one up here and left the rest at home. So I have pills in both places for whenever I need to take a dose.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

I have used pill holders but run out of room. I just have extra bottles from older supps and transplant some of the new product into an older bottle to keep at work. Like with the 1-Andro, I opened 2 bottles and brought one up here and left the rest at home. So I have pills in both places for whenever I need to take a dose.
    But Chris you could have a screw box with a handle, like the one's posted above!

Actually now that's scotty's posted those pics I'm thinking about a new one with handle
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I live in Texas that binds me to redneck law, I would have to use a fishing tackle box or suffer the wrath of rednecks from miles around.

or this one

Something like this maybe. However just not sure if it will hold all my supps.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Well I got home and was like a kid at Christmas. Look at my goodies...

Attachment 0Name:  Me and my new supps 7-21-11.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  136.0 KBName:  My Finaflex Supps.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  176.8 KB
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I got home and was like a kid at Christmas. Look at my goodies...

Attachment 0Name:  Me and my new supps 7-21-11.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  136.0 KBName:  My Finaflex Supps.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  176.8 KB
    Ok I am jealous of that haul...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ok I am jealous of that haul...
    Not a good combo shot glasses and supps., lol..
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

So yesterday was an off day. Started taking my PCT Revolution Black last night. I am going to run it like this I think.

Weeks 1 & 2 - 1pill before bed
    Weeks 3 thru 6 - 2 pills before bed
    Weeks 7 & 8 - not sure maybe back down to 1 pill.

Then starting week 7 I will start the Pure Test and run that for about 4 weeks.

If you have any thoughts on this let me know. I am curious as to what others did while taking this..
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Also I have noticed as of this morning after taking my morning supps. That I have some aggression. Man where has this been. Not sure if this is a good sign or not but it really makes you want to move around and release what ever is being bottled up.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, that is part of the aggression associated with androgens. EPI-V converts into DHT which is a pure androgen. Expect an increase in libido, some minor aggression, and an Alpha Male mentality.

Things to look out for, when someone is challenging you or your opinion and you feel the beginning of that adrenaline surge where your chest kind of tightens up a little... Just take a breath and don't react to it. Otherwise you may find yourself snapping at someone unintentionally. When people get into your personal space it may seem more of an affront to you than normal. You will find yourself wanting to voice your opinion whether solicited or not. Things you normally let slide may seem like you need to confront them now. Just watch those things that first week or two and you will be golden. Adjusting to the aggression normally takes me a couple days and then it is a non issue and most everything else is nice and positive. Aggression in the gym, and supreme confidence at all times.

As for the PCT Revolution Black I wouldn't take more than one a day the entire time you are still running the EPI-V. When you stop the EPI-V and start the PURE TEST you will want to go up to 2 caps a day for a few weeks then come down to 1 cap and then 1 cap every other day at the end. You will have some extra PCT Revolution Black afterwards but the good news is it is a Test booster and can be used on it's own to increase test levels and with DAA from PureTest you can run both of them for 8 weeks later and have a great natural test boosting run.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Lol you just hit it spot on. I was ready to tear the one of the warehouse guys head off because of stupidity.

I guess this shiz is working then. Lol

And for the pct I will up it. When it gets closer to the 7 week mark adjustments can be made and we shall talk.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

You peeing a lot already? You are going to drop some weight fast as the water comes off. Don't expect to continue at the pace you drop weight at first. Once the extra water is gone things will slow a bit.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

You peeing a lot already? You are going to drop some weight fast as the water comes off. Don't expect to continue at the pace you drop weight at first. Once the extra water is gone things will slow a bit.
    Actually not really any more than usual. Now I can say this as of today you know those dejablue 1litre size bottles. Thats what I use for my water and I have literally drank 3 of them already starting from 6:30 this morning until now. That is more than normal. So I bet it is only a matter of time before the flushing begins.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, won't take long. Normally in the second day of using taraxicum it starts the flushing then it just goes. I am not exactly sure what dose is in there I imagine a little lower than what I took when I took taraxatone but it is highly effective. You see what to expect as far as drying out and what not from Doug's log.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, won't take long. Normally in the second day of using taraxicum it starts the flushing then it just goes. I am not exactly sure what dose is in there I imagine a little lower than what I took when I took taraxatone but it is highly effective. You see what to expect as far as drying out and what not from Doug's log.
    Yah I'm nice and dry... went out and bought a bottle of ripped freak duretic for the last week of prep, I am liking this dandelion root stuff...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Man what an awesome name RIPPED FREAK that is just awesome.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Man what an awesome name RIPPED FREAK that is just awesome.
    Yah had me at the name... lol Name:  pharma-freak-ripped-freak-diuretic-info.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  40.1 KB
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yah had me at the name... lol Name:  pharma-freak-ripped-freak-diuretic-info.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  40.1 KB
    Oh My... I'm in LOVE, it actually has an anti-cramping compound!!! Seriously, that is a major thing for me, once I drop below 6% any little wrong movement and whatever muscle group in question just locks the Fug up!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Oh My... I'm in LOVE, it actually has an anti-cramping compound!!! Seriously, that is a major thing for me, once I drop below 6% any little wrong movement and whatever muscle group in question just locks the Fug up!!!
    It's only recommended for 3 days but at pretty high dosing, I would rather use a lower dose for longer I think... like maybe half dosing for a week. I will still add postassium too I think.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

It's only recommended for 3 days but at pretty high dosing, I would rather use a lower dose for longer I think... like maybe half dosing for a week. I will still add postassium too I think.
    Either way, just the fact that they are taking that into consideration and making an attempt to alleviate cramps is a total SCORE in my book!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Doug if you can run it once beforehand. Remember the diuretic I took pulled 7.5 lbs off of me overnight the night before the show. I had been -4% and 178 for days then bam 170.5. I was already dry when I started it so the only water I had was in my muscle. I was so flat and couldn't even get pumped up until much later the night of the show. Lucky for me I was still in far better condition than everyone but still I just didn't have the thickness once I lost that weight overnight. Was crazy and very frustrating at the same time. Run through that the way you wold for the show and see when and how much weight comes off. Of course it will need to be after you are off the EPI-V so you aren't double up on diuretics.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

7-22-11

This training session a few thing happened. First I lowered the weight down to be able to accomplish a first set of 12-15. Then taper down so I can get some extra reps in. Next after a 10 minute warm up on the bike headed over to the dumbbell rack. Grabbed a 50 lb dumbbell and heard a pop from my left elbow. Tried not to let it bother me so I just proceeded to workout.

Arnold Dumbbell Press

1 set of 12 50 lbs
    1 set of 8 50 lbs
    1 set of 5 45 lbs
    1 set of 3 40 lbs

Dumbbell Pull Overs

1 set of 12 80 lbs
    1 set of 8 80 lbs
    1 set of 6 75 lbs
    1 set of 4 70 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 13 115 lbs each arm
    1 set of 8 115 lbs each arm
    1 set of 7 90 lbs each arm
    1 set of 8 45 lbs each arm

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 65 lbs
    1 set of 11 65 lbs
    1 set of 8 50 lbs
    1 set of 8 35 lbs

Leg Extensions

1 set of 12 150 lbs
    1 set of 8 150 lbs
    1 set of 6 140 lbs
    1 set of 5 120 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15 280 lbs
    1 set of 10 280 lbs
    1 set of 10 280 lbs
    1 set of 8 280 lbs

As the workout was coming to an end my elbow was throbbing. So it is time for some tiger balm and rest. Thank goodness the weekend is here so I have two days off.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Update.

So far as of this morning my elbow does not have any pain or soreness. Yea baby. ok enough for now will check in later.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Update.

So far as of this morning my elbow does not have any pain or soreness. Yea baby. ok enough for now will check in later.
    That could be dry joints from the Epi-v and PCT black are you taking lots of fish oil ? Super Cissus Rx is also a very good idea, I just ordered some myself.....
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

That could be dry joints from the Epi-v and PCT black are you taking lots of fish oil ? Super Cissus Rx is also a very good idea, I just ordered some myself.....
    Not fish oil exactly. I am taking EFA's with Tonalin CLA in it. 6 caps per day.

EFALean GOLD™
    Essential Fatty Acid Blend

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Softgels
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount
    Per Serving
    % Daily
    Value*
    Total Calories 30
    Calories From Fat 30
    Total Fat 3.4 g 5%
    Saturated Fat .4 g 2%
    Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2030 mg
    Omega-3 Fatty Acids 925 g
    Omega-6 Fatty Acids 715 g
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 390 mg
    Monounsaturated Fat 550 mg
    Omega-9 Fatty Acids 550 g
    EFA Lean™ Proprietary Blend 3657 mg
    Flax Seed Oil
    Sesame Seed Oil
    Sunflower Oil
    Borage Oil
    Sunflower Oil
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Morning cardio complete.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah Jeff some fish oil would be great for the joints. Sams has a bottle of triple strength enteric coated fish oil has 3 times the good fatty acids compared to regular fish oils. Good stuff!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yeah Jeff some fish oil would be great for the joints. Sams has a bottle of triple strength enteric coated fish oil has 3 times the good fatty acids compared to regular fish oils. Good stuff!
    Listen to your Bro Jeff, as a Chiropractor "The Joint Doctor" I could not agree with him more about EFA's (essential fatty acids).
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:37 PM
  3. Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review
    By Onlychevy6 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:33 PM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM