Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 14 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well I recieved some epi-v today. Will have to buy 1 or 2 bottles to make a full 6-8 week run. On my way to the gym now and took 2 pills to start things off. Yeah baby...

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Get after it pimpin!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

7-18-11

So today I started the new regimen today. Started the day off with Pro Xanthine 500-XT this morning at 7am. Got home and a little surprise my EPI-V was here. So I changed and popped two pills and went to go workout. Now let me say this. When I was finished, the whole way home i felt like i needed to pull over and vomit all the water i drank. LMAO... Now that i have felt what this will do with just two pills I think i will take only 4 pills for the first couple of weeks and bump it up to 6 then. I had plenty of energy and felt nice and strong. Now for the workout.

Flat Dumbbell Bench

1 set of 8 80 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
    1 set of 8 80 lbs
    1 set of 6 75 lbs
    1 set of 6 70 lbs

Dumbbell Rows

1 set of 8 90 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
    1 set of 10 90 lbs
    1 set of 8 85 lbs
    1 set of 5 80 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 8 220 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
    1 set of 10 220 lbs
    1 set of 6 200 lbs
    1 set of 3 180 lbs

Reverse Grip Dumbbell Drag Curls

1 set of 6 50 lbs (Personal Best on weight to date)
    1 set of 6 50 lbs
    1 set of 3 40 lbs
    1 set of 3 35 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 8 630 lbs
    1 set of 10 630 lbs
    1 set of 8 540 lbs
    1 set of 6 480 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 8 140 lbs (Personal best on weight to date)
    1 set of 6 140 lbs
    1 set of 4 130 lbs
    1 set of 2 120 lbs

So overall. I was extremely happy with tonight's workout. I am not back to my normal leg press weight yet but i can easily see i should be there in the next 2 weeks. The diet is in full effect. I now have this diet down and have no problems with it. In the beginning it was a tad tough to eat my largest meal after my workout. Now, I am like is that it. LMAO...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.96%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Sis,
    You should be congratulating yourself too. Jumping on board and re-transforming your body is rough, but shopping for new clothes is the most rewarding part. J You look just as amazing as my brother does. You are right there with him working your butt off too, and you deserve some love shown your way. Its not all about him, its about you both. Smooches to you too!! xoxo
    Thank you sister girl! Yes, shopping is the most rewarding part since I "love" to shop!! Love you Doll!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

This morning started off pretty good. I was worried at first that I wouldn't get a good nights rest being I took the EPI-V for the first time and it has a little bit of stims in it. Needless to say I went to bed later than normal and actually woke up 45 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. And felt completely rested. It was a very nice surprise.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good stuff, you going to finish out the weekend with 4 a day then increase it to 6 or are you going for 6 today.
    Current Log:
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    This morning started off pretty good. I was worried at first that I wouldn't get a good nights rest being I took the EPI-V for the first time and it has a little bit of stims in it. Needless to say I went to bed later than normal and actually woke up 45 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. And felt completely rested. It was a very nice surprise.
    Personally I have not found EPI-V to interfere with my sleep as long as I take it within 6hrs of my estimated sleep time, I have seen others more sensitive to it and they need closer to 8hrs in the beginning, but like most things, your body will adapt and regulate!

Jeff... On a side note, did I read it correctly, do you think the EPI-V made you feel queazy or was it all the water you drank following a hard workout? The only time I have ever really found any kind of substance hurt my stomach or make me feel queazy is after a workout, but on an empty stomach, especially if it has stims in it, just an FYI, might wanna at least drink it down with your post-workout protein shake or something vs. empty stomach, if this is even the case!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, you going to finish out the weekend with 4 a day then increase it to 6 or are you going for 6 today.
    Thru the weekend with 4 a day then start Monday with 6. Normally I dont take supps on the weekends but I have a feeling I should with these for best results.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Personally I have not found EPI-V to interfere with my sleep as long as I take it within 6hrs of my estimated sleep time, I have seen others more sensitive to it and they need closer to 8hrs in the beginning, but like most things, your body will adapt and regulate!Jeff... On a side note, did I read it correctly, do you think the EPI-V made you feel queazy or was it all the water you drank following a hard workout? The only time I have ever really found any kind of substance hurt my stomach or make me feel queazy is after a workout, but on an empty stomach, especially if it has stims in it, just an FYI, might wanna at least drink it down with your post-workout protein shake or something vs. empty stomach, if this is even the case!
    No it was not the supplements that did that. It was all the water I drank during. This was a great workout. I lifted more than I have before and really was pushing myself. As far as timing before bed. I workout approx 3-4 hours prior to bed. I will be taking the last dose of the supps about 45 minutes to an hour prior to my workout.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

No it was not the supplements that did that. It was all the water I drank during. This was a great workout. I lifted more than I have before and really was pushing myself. As far as timing before bed. I workout approx 3-4 hours prior to bed. I will be taking the last dose of the supps about 45 minutes to an hour prior to my workout.
    OK... Just be careful taking it so close to your bed-time, when you sleep is when you heal/recover and burn the majority of your fat, so you don't wanna Fugg with that!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Exactly it was something that worried me originally bit I slept sound last night for the first time in the last two weeks. So for now I think it is all gravy. We shall see what happens when I go to 6 a day. If I do start a pattern of restlessness then I will back it down. Very impressed so far.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

7-19-11

Today was an off day for weight training so when i got home i jumped on the treadmill and did 30 minutes of cardio. Various pace and various incline, kept my heart rate about 125.

As far as taking the supplements I took 1 Pro Xanthine and 2 EPI-V at 7 am this morning on an empty stomach, Then took another 2 EPI-V at 12pm with my meal to break my fast. I can tell you this. When you think you are drinking enough water (Which i was drinking about 1 - 1.25 gallons a day) your not with this stuff. I have upped my intake a good amount I haven't actually calculated it but it is at least 1 1/2 gallons or more now. Talk about having to pee. Jeez I must have went to the rest room at least 10 times so far.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Yep that taraxicum in there is no joke as far as natural diuretics go.
    Current Log:
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep that taraxicum in there is no joke as far as natural diuretics go.
    Yah and it rocks, I have never been this dry and hard...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Doug, have you noticed any effect at all on your prostate with the EPI-V, I am contemplating running it at some point but my prostate is rather sensitive to benign hyperplasia, and with it converting to DHT I wasn't sure if it was much of an issue. Also and this probably sounds stupid but I wonder if using minoxadil in that area might aid in reducing the effects since it binds to the receptors the DHT binds too.
    Current Log:
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Doug, have you noticed any effect at all on your prostate with the EPI-V, I am contemplating running it at some point but my prostate is rather sensitive to benign hyperplasia, and with it converting to DHT I wasn't sure if it was much of an issue. Also and this probably sounds stupid but I wonder if using minoxadil in that area might aid in reducing the effects since it binds to the receptors the DHT binds too.
    I think the minoxadil will work just fine... You'll have the hairiest TAINT ever!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.92%

LMFAO.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

Finally made my way over! Gotta see what all this Epi-V stuff is about!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Finally made my way over! Gotta see what all this Epi-V stuff is about!
    I think it might have something to do with having a Hairy Taint!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Lmfao....

Ok now back on the topic of training. Tonight is workout night and I am contemplating on setting a personal record for me. I do not do the traditional squat with the bar. I have never liked that exercise so I use a squat machine that has an angled platform. I am going to attempt to do 720 lbs. First set for 8. Then until failure. I will record only the first 8. I am going to put these supplements to work. If all goes well a you tube video will be posted tonight. My legs are just getting a tad sore from my monday workout so we shall see.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I think the minoxadil will work just fine... You'll have the hairiest TAINT ever!!!
    Excellent, I want to make a Kung Fu style braid with it and spank the wife with it like a whip!
    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    LMFAO.
    Hi Sexy ready for your lashing?

I think it might have something to do with having a Hairy Taint!
    Hey that taint funny taint funny at all. Besides it taint that hairy yet.

Lmfao....

Ok now back on the topic of training. Tonight is workout night and I am contemplating on setting a personal record for me. I do not do the traditional squat with the bar. I have never liked that exercise so I use a squat machine that has an angled platform. I am going to attempt to do 720 lbs. First set for 8. Then until failure. I will record only the first 8. I am going to put these supplements to work. If all goes well a you tube video will be posted tonight. My legs are just getting a tad sore from my monday workout so we shall see.
    720 for 8, that taint bad...
    Current Log:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Lmfao....

Very eager to see this video Bro, just make sure you be careful and use good form, not worth an injury! Also, remember for a good run, it is not always about how much weight you can lift, but how you lift it and how many times as far as fat-burning and muscle development is concerned! Believe me, after I give Chris his well deserved video of 13+ plates on each side for 13 reps, I'll be done with the super heavy weights until my run is over! Quality is always better than Quantity whether we are talking about reps or weight, I believe that any seasoned lifter will agree with me on this!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Yes sir I know what you mean. I am not trying to bulk. Just want to see if I can do it. I am backing down on some of my weights not all. This new workout is something to get used too.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

I always stress to the wife and others who care how much you can lift. Just can they do it correctly. But then sometimes I go against my own advise and do this every so often.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I definitely do. Quality is better than quantity but if you can do both safely not a bad situation to be in at all. Keep that back straight and azz out and you will be fine on that machine.
    Current Log:
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yah and I bought some extra saw palmetto yesterday and it had immediate positive results.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Good to know. Keep me posted as this goes on further. If a simple prostate support supp will keep me golden I may just have to try the EPI-V also.
    Current Log:
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Good to know. Keep me posted as this goes on further. If a simple prostate support supp will keep me golden I may just have to try the EPI-V also.
    Yah right from the first dose, big difference. I do petty well wth saw palmetto, I just needed a little extra I guess.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In for this, kill it chevy your pics look great! Very inspiring!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    In for this, kill it chevy your pics look great! Very inspiring!
    Thank you
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

7-20-11

Today I upped my dosage of EPI-V today to 5 pills. Starting Monday I will be using 6 per day. I also took my last dose at 4:30 pm about an hour and a half before my workout. Had plenty of energy that lasted all the way through the workout it self. Now for the update.

Reverse Grip Pull-downs

1 set of 6 180 lbs
    1 set of 6 180 lbs
    1 set of 5 160 lbs
    1 set of 5 140 lbs

Decline Bench Press

1 set of 8 190 lbs (Could have lifted more but my spotter "wife" wouldn't be able to help much if needed)
    1 set of 10 190 lbs
    1 set of 8 160 lbs
    1 set of 6 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows (Dumbbell area had too many people)

1 set of 8 120 lbs
    1 set of 8 120 lbs
    1 set of 6 110 lbs
    1 set of 4 100 lbs

Back Extensions (Did these instead of Stiff Leg Dead Lifts due to hernia)

1 set of 8 280 lbs
    1 set of 10 280 lbs
    1 set of 8 260 lbs
    1 set of 8 240 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 8 720 lbs (Personal Best weight to date) (I should have just loaded the rack full I know for a fact i could have done more )
    1 set of 8 720 lbs
    1 set of 6 630 lbs
    1 set of 4 540 lbs

Now for the video. A little disappointing the angle doesn't really show you how low i was getting. Tried to focus on form and made a lot of dumb faces. Grrrr.

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

She probably should have been standing next to the water fountain. So I guess the next time I do a video It will be heavier only because i felt like I had more left in the tank and she will not only get a couple reps with how many plates are on she will get a side view. Otherwise I am glad she at least got this so i can show myself that I can do it and I can critique what i need to do better.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Looks like I found the sweet spot for my last dose of EPI-V. Took them about 4:15pm had good energy and stength for the workout and slept good last night woke up refreshed.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Good stuff and you had a good ROM on those squats. You can tell by how far your head traveled.
    Current Log:
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Good stuff and you had a good ROM on those squats. You can tell by how far your head traveled.
    I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!

Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Gracias
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!

Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!
    Good job... that's a sweet lookin machine...
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

I agree, good video, very strong, good ROM, and you definitely had more in ya for sure! On a little different of a note, my new gym does not have that machine, while my old gym, LIFETIME FITNESS, the same one that had the same Leg Press that Chris likes so much used to have one of those machines and I really like that machine, it is well balanced and with good form you can really go deep and keep the pressure of of your knees and Low Back, great machine!Congrats Jeff, job well done my friend!
    Thanks for the kind words. At least now I know I can do more. Doesnt mean I will anytime soon. I am most likely just going to find a happy medium and use it and have higher reps.I know this program isnt really designed for that but we shall see. I may up my first set of reps on all exercises to 12-15 then taper down. Instead of 8 for the first set.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good job... that's a sweet lookin machine...
    Thanks I like it alot better than doing traditional squats.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Thanks I like it alot better than doing traditional squats.
    Looks easier on the knees...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review
    By Onlychevy6 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM