My Anabeta log - unsponsored

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm new to the forum even tho' I've been reading you guys for a long time,
I thought a log of Anabeta could be my 2 cents to the forum.

I'm not a big guy by any stretch:
1.80 high
78Kg
3/4%BF
Work out: 3 days on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off.

I tend to overtrain, my sessions are pretty much all to failure and they are 2 to 3 hours long.
One group of muscles a day, I hit abs twice a week tho'
I keep my carbs at minimum since I'm very sensitive to them (at least in my head I am).

Running Anabeta with: high dose (30gr/day) of BCAA (pure, bulk from Omega), 6gr a day of Beta-Ala (same, pure Omega)
Whey as required, so I increased the intake up to 250/300gr a day. I also increased a bit my carbs intake for this
I usually keep them to around 60/100gr a day on days on, 40gr on days off. I try to make up with good fats for the lack of carbs

I finished two bottles of E-bol three weeks ago which gave me pretty good results, very noticeable increase in strength, size and vascularity
Weights went up on every single exercise and the strength increase is still there after three weeks.
I was running Jack3d as pre-wo, adding caffeine to it.
This is to give a lil background

On Anabeta now:

Today is day 4
I take 4 pills a day, one empty stomach before wo with 10gr of BCAA, multi (anavite) and Beta-Ala,
I sip another 10gr of BCAA during wo and another 10gr post with my postwo meal (oats, whey, etc..) and the second pill of Anabeta.
The other two with other two meals afternoon, before bed.

For these first 4 days (and next week as well) no stims, no pre wo as I switched to Lit Up (I will add caffeine and creapure to it tho') and I'm waiting for it to get here.

Absolutely no problems taking Anabeta on empty stomach which is nice, and absolutely no problem sleeping taking it before bed. Nice again.

So far I had no hunger increase, a lil bit of thirst increase.
My muscles seem a lil fuller but it could be the higher intake of carbs/more calories in general, but no increase in BF at all, if anything it went down a bit.

Strength is way up tho', very clean kind of strength I like it, I've been also hitting very good workout days, concentration has been great as well.

Overall, I think it still has to properly kick in on me, but I'm not surprised, that's usually the case on me, they do take some time

Will see the next days, tomorrow is chest day which is when I usually kick my own a$$ the most, very curious to see how/when Anabeta will really start working.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hi

thanks! Sure I should have a couple, that's up to date, 10 days ago right before starting Anabeta (very unimpressive phone camera tho' lol)
I'll find them and post, no problem

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how so many people are noticing small effects within the first few days.

I am looking forward to this one and seeing the before and after photos as you were curious to know how it would effect your body fat percentage.

Ben

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The before and after pics will be a great testament to your work and the effectiveness of AnaBeta. Loolong forward to seeing how this treats you.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
good luck man. hope it works good for you. im looking to run this in a month or so. interested in your results as I will be on a lower carb diet as well.

gccoulter

gccoulter

Awards
Subscribed. Will be buying a couple of bottles at the end of the month with my paycheck, so I'm hoping this does good things for you :) good luck mate.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
following along, I want to see if the bottle is worth the heavier price tag.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks a lot guys :)

here's some pictures
(disclaimer: I have no idea how to pose nor how to take pictures, seriously i suck badly at both, so yeah, sorry),
last week I think two days or so before starting Anabeta

2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg

veins are usually pretty obvious on me, as for right now, lasty 4 days since I started, I roughly went up 500 cal a day, eating one more meal
than I was doing before, oats in black coffee,
bit of whey and tip of teaspoon of zsweet (zero cal, zero everything, non toxic sweetener, I just picked it up, it seems pretty awesome if you don't know it)
I'm around 2500 cal a day.

Overall I think for being only 4 days it's a good result because if I go up with calories usually I can see veins being less visible right away, especially with carbs.
Not the case so far. This morning when I woke up and I was definitely leaner, and shoulders and chest seemed rounder and I was feeling hungry (nothing crazy but..) which never happens to me
in the morning.

Today's workout was great, chest day, hit it pretty hard, I had no spot so I couldn't go totally berzerk but keeping in mind
that I'm off pre-wo and cleaning up from 1,3 I haven't experienced any loss in strength nor resistance. Mind/muscle connection is great as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic condition to begin with. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

here's some pictures
(disclaimer: I have no idea how to pose nor how to take pictures, seriously i suck badly at both, so yeah, sorry),

View attachment 41207View attachment 41208View attachment 41209View attachment 41210View attachment 41211View attachment 41212

veins are usually pretty obvious on me, as for right now, lasty 4 days since I started, I roughly went up 500 cal a day, eating one more meal
bit of whey and tip of teaspoon of zsweet (zero cal, zero everything, non toxic sweetener, I just picked it up, it seems pretty awesome if you don't know it)
I'm about 2500 cal a day.

Overall I think for being only 4 days it's a good result because if I go up with calories usually I can see veins being less visible right away, especially carbs.
Not the case so far. This morning when I woke up and I was definitely leaner, and shoulders and chest seemed rounder and I was feeling hungry (nothing crazy but..) which never happens to me
in the morning.

Today's workout was great, chest day, hit it pretty hard, I had no spot so I couldn't go totally berzerk but keeping in mind
that I'm off pre-wo and cleaning up from 1,3 I haven't experienced any loss in strength nor resistance. Mind/muscle connection is great as well
Dang dude you are lean. This will be a great log to see if it partitions for your lean muscle mass goals. I'm gonna be watching this log for sure.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

here's some pictures

View attachment 41207View attachment 41208View attachment 41209View attachment 41210View attachment 41211View attachment 41212

I'm around 2500 cal a day.

Overall I think for being only 4 days it's a good result because if I go up with calories usually I can see veins being less visible right away, especially with carbs.
in the morning.

Who gives a sh*t about posing, better question is how do I get my body fat% that low? Should I take both my parents to court, for passing on bad genetics? Should I directly inject higenamine somewhere on my body? In all seriousness...keep up the great work!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Jesus bro you're ****en sliced. In for this.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick update

day 5: holy cow this morning I woke up with *massive* DOMS to my chest (yesterday's wo)

Which is great because I do like the feeling. Usually I do get DOMS the day after, but this morning as soon as I opened
my eyes it was like @_@ are you serious??! Lol I felt beat up.. Very nice indeed.

Hunger starts to kick in too I think, last night I was craving food right before going to bed, something that again, doesn't really happen to me
I attacked the chicken in the fridge..

At first glance in the mirror I notice the "roundness" that I mentioned earlier is more noticeable,
muscles do look rounder, delts seem to pop out more, if I want to stretch it I'd say even my abs size is changing

My pecs feel "heavy", weight wise i mean, like they've been literally filled. A change worth mentioning is
that the day after usually the muscles are very contracted, stiff, it takes half day to loosen up, and they do look contracted too
Not the case today, DOMS are there (and they feel different too, not just more intense but also spread over the whole muscle instead of
a specific area of it) but the muscle look wide and plump.. I'd call it pump but this is different, hard to explain I think.

As for the body fat, easy to say "oh i look leaner".. I snapped one. Note that this one is *not* taken in the
middle of a workout, there was no pump due to training and I'm not contracting muscles at all;
in the pic is much less noticeable that in person but still is I think, you can see veins running all the way on my stomach, pretty crazy.

And also keep in mind that for the last 5 days
I've been eating around +500 cal a day:

Photo0720.jpg

Popped the first pill of the day, today's traps/biceps/deadlift

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
When you say always low carb, just how low is low? Less than 30g a day, less than 50? You are carved up crazy man!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Say 40gr a day on days on, 25gr post wo and the rest spread thru the day. (I work out first thing in the morning, so my breakfast is the postwo meal)
Very lil on days off, 10gr or none
No cheat meals, no re-feed (which is probably bad, but it's a psychological thing I just can't.. altho' my body seems to be accustomed to it)

Last 5 days since on Anabeta I increased the protein intake of course and I pushed carbs to 60/70gr adding some more in the postwo meal and an oatmeal in the evening.
From experience I know that if I'd do something like this normally I'd notice the carb/cal increase losing a bit of "edge", it didn't happen with Anabeta, which is great.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25-40g carbs and you take in 2500cals! Good god my friend, how high is your protein intake?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
25-40g carbs and you take in 2500cals! Good god my friend, how high is your protein intake?
High.. I drink ridiculous amount of water all day to try to ease kidneys and sometimes I'm just not able to make 2500 a day.
But I'm don't eat 2500 calories on days off, this must be said.

I try to make up with good fats
I always keep a tub of natural PB at hand and protein bars,
which are not amazing but at least I can take some calories in without worry too much (sugar alcohols..)

Anyways, some report after today's workout.

DOMS were insane, I don't even remember last time I was this sore the day after. I do am sore the day after but usually as soon as I start
the next day workout it fades almost completely (only legs day pain stay a couple of days). Today not only I felt like I was bruised on my chest the whole time
I was working out but I still am! I like the feeling so it's ok for me, but damn.. very intense.

Also start to notice the diuretic effect. As mentioned above I drink something like 1.5/2 gallons a day, probably more, so I'm usually in the bathroom every other second,
annoying at first, then I got used to it, but the last couple of days and especially today was crazy even for me :D
I'm also noticing a sweat more during my wo, granted that is stupidly hot here but still.. I don't sweat much usually.

So far so good I'd say. Tomorrow is day off, I will try to keep the carbs going instead of cutting them as I usually do on days off, even if hunger it's maybe a lil bit up
is really barely noticeable and it could also be the lack of 1,3 which killed my appetite quite a lot. I actually prefer this, the crazy hunger someone was reporting
was a bit of a concern for me at first, I'm not experiencing that so far. This way I'm not having hard time keeping the diet under control, slowing adding nutrients as
I feel like as opposed to battling the fridge :D

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Your vascularity is off the charts. In for the ride/results.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Today was day off, nothing really to report, took the 4 pills with meals.
No thirst, no hunger, no anything to be honest. Felt kind of short breathed after evening meal but could be the heat, humidity.. damn summer..

While my chest still hurts from two days ago my back/traps DOMS are normal from yesterday's wo, usually I get them and today they weren't any different,
so I think is safe to assume chest day was just a good work out day.
Still waiting the wonders..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man you are crazy lean!

Post up a pic mid-pose holding your AnaBeta and then after the log do it again so we can have some before and afters holding the big 300cc bottle

Excited to see the comparison in ~4 weeks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered mine. I'll be using it in pct though so it should be fun. :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
bt.jpg

can i get a free PES t-shirt?
Kiddin'..

Today was suppose to be squats and abs but unfortunately my right knee gave up right during
warm up. I've been having some problem with my right knee in the last weeks, very weird, doesn't even seem the knee itself,
weird pain to the muscle right above/inner side. I noticed that it doesn't hurt if I do a very, and I mean very long warm up.
Today I was feeling good and I didn't warm up properly probably and the pain started, it would have been stupid for me to
keep going with squats, even tho' I tend not to let the pain win usually today was really intense and it would have been a wasted session..
Since I was at the beginning I simply switched to tomorrow's routine (back) and I'll do squats and abs tomorrow.

I don't know how many degrees are here right now but I don't think i've ever been so sweaty as I was today, I was really soaking sweat..
Just to say, might be Anabeta, my be the heat again (if it wasn't clear I hate summer like no tomorrow..)

Anyway, since my knee gave up on me I got pissed, and when I get pissed is when I push to oblivion, the workout was good,
I loaded some more iron on a couple of exercises, which is good since I'm still not using any pre-wo and for me usually
it does make a difference (at least in my head because even when I don't use it/them I still load the same and do the same reps, I just suffer more..)
because being in a low carbs doesn't really help with energy.

Again I was a lil short of breath middle session, like yesterday after the meal. I ask natty or someone else that used Anabeta: could it cause that?
Honestly I don't feel like it's the sup, I just think it's the weather, it's very humid and the air feels heavy to begin with, pair that with me pushing harder that usual and we should be there.
But still if someone experienced that would be nice to know.

Overall I feel good ('cept for the damn knee..), I want to wait some days now, don't want to look at myself and see if I notice difference at the end of next week.
Also I should get the pre-wo soon (tomorrow would be nice), we'll see how that goes.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
It has been 8 days of treatment for me with 4 pills a day, strict diet and
very good series of workout days despite the absence of pre-wo, and to be honest
I can say that I got no increase in hunger, thirst, energy, pump or anything else,
overall doesn't seem to be effective on me.
I'll give it a bit more time but :/ kind of disappointed.

Is there any log out there with before and after pictures? 'cause I looked around
and I didn't see any. Just curious

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you aren't feeling anything at 4 capsules you can try bumping it up.

For the most part more than 4 capsules has not been necessary but some have reported improved effects. Admittedly it has only been just over a week but most people are already feeling something by then so you might be wise to try it.

I had photos on my log. The most drastic change was probably from Andrew Nico's log. :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks I'll check those out :)
I will wait the next couple of days, end of the week at last and then go for 6
As i said before I seem to react slowly to sups, no surprise
maybe I was expecting too much too soon, we'll see the next days

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride and results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck!

For me when it first kicks in I notice increased urination, hunger and dry mouth with vascularity and pumps coming about a week later.

Let us know how it goes.

Ben

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
So, today my 18th day of Anabeta, the last 4 days I went up to 6 caps a day,
1 prewo, 2 post, 1 evening, 2 dinner, all with meal 'cept for the first one.
Last 4 days I also restarted the prewo.

Dunno what to say, I still don't have any increase in hunger or thirst, or anything really.
In 18 days I would've expected to kick in and/or show something.
With that said, my wo are good and everything, but I can't say I'm noticing anything different.
Maybe I'm immune to this, it worked for many I'm not bashing the product, maybe it's not the right one for me.
I had better results (at least in the first 18 days) with other products :/

I will of course finish the bottle, I don't have sides of any kind tho'
aside from a bit of nausea in the morning but that is due to the Anavite empty stomach,
multivit empty stomach does that to me, it was the same with Animal Pack, I switched to Anavite and it's the same..
So it's not Anabeta I know for sure.
Anyway, I'll wait the end of the bottle, not sure I'll run the second if I don't see/feel changes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a shame you aren't getting the great results others seem to get. You appear to be one of only two or three people who are logging it who haven't felt anything a couple of weeks in.

Feel free to experiment and see if you can get anything out of it and please keep the rest of the review as honest as you are doing so far. We appreciate it.

Ben

picazzo

Awards
So, today my 18th day of Anabeta, the last 4 days I went up to 6 caps a day,
1 prewo, 2 post, 1 evening, 2 dinner, all with meal 'cept for the first one.
Last 4 days I also restarted the prewo.

Dunno what to say, I still don't have any increase in hunger or thirst, or anything really.
In 18 days I would've expected to kick in and/or show something.
With that said, my wo are good and everything, but I can't say I'm noticing anything different.
Maybe I'm immune to this, it worked for many I'm not bashing the product, maybe it's not the right one for me.
I had better results (at least in the first 18 days) with other products :/
I was sorta disappointed at 2 1/2 weeks myself. Kinda felt it after a few days at the beginning..then it seemed to fizzle out on me. Went to six caps with no real change so I went back to four. A few days ago I started taking 1 immediately upon waking. Eat half hour later and the next 1 an hour after that. The third I take about 2 hours later...basically the first three caps are in me before noon. The fourth is post workout or an hour before a dinner. What a difference..I am fairly vascular anyway but this is whole new level for me. My arms and my traps seem to be always pumped. I haven't gotten the incredible hunger I see described but it sure is not hurting my appetite.
I feel like taking it away from meals is better for me and getting the three doses in before I even have my second meal saturates me and my meals throughout my day afterward seem to energize and pump me up.
I may be wrong and it may just be kicking in at 3 weeks for me....but it has kicked in and I am very satisfied with Anabeta.
Anyway I could relate, so I did. Good Luck.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was sorta disappointed at 2 1/2 weeks myself. Kinda felt it after a few days at the beginning..then it seemed to fizzle out on me. Went to six caps with no real change so I went back to four. A few days ago I started taking 1 immediately upon waking. Eat half hour later and the next 1 an hour after that. The third I take about 2 hours later...basically the first three caps are in me before noon. The fourth is post workout or an hour before a dinner. What a difference..I am fairly vascular anyway but this is whole new level for me. My arms and my traps seem to be always pumped. I haven't gotten the incredible hunger I see described but it sure is not hurting my appetite.
I feel like taking it away from meals is better for me and getting the three doses in before I even have my second meal saturates me and my meals throughout my day afterward seem to energize and pump me up.
I may be wrong and it may just be kicking in at 3 weeks for me....but it has kicked in and I am very satisfied with Anabeta.
Anyway I could relate, so I did. Good Luck.
Incredible feedback for the detail you put in. I love how you have gone to the effort of seeing what works best for you and taking the time to post it. Reviews like this help give customers better results.

Thanks again.

Ben

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely keep us posted. It seems the "kick in" time is different for almost all users. But almost everyone has seen a kick in time at some point.

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I too am in the minority it appears. Ive been on it for over 2 weeks and havent felt any of the effects.
I was spreading 4 caps throughout the day, but recently started taking 2 pre workout and pre post workout.
Lets see if that makes a difference.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing 2 before your workout, maybe even 3.

2 Pre WO
2 Post WO
Other 2 whenever else.

I'd say try that and see.

Also, it seems AnaBetas effects are really noticeable after meals with a lot of carbs. I know you don't eat many so maybe try bumping them up and see how you respond.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I am dosing 2 post WO
I can try the 2 pre instead of one but since I workout first thing in the morning,
fasted, I take just one pre w/bcaa, beta, multi, prewo, my session at at least 2 hours long,
three of them 3 hours, it's kinda hard already I'm worried 2 pre WO could upset my stomach
a bit, but yeah, I'll give it a shot :)

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Great log guys! If it is really synergic with carbs meals i doubt you will get an improvement...maybe the best way is to take a pre wo meal with carbs and up the dose to 2 cps in that meal if needed...

Just my 2 cents.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Surely I imagine Anabeta being more effective on a bulk or when someone is NOT in a (very) low carb diet like I am,
but this ain't an insulin mimetic as PES states:

Is AnaBeta just an insulin mimetic?

Not at all. The reason people at first assume it may just be an insulin mimetic is because AnaBeta increases the users level of anabolism. When this happens your body increases protein synthesis and muscle glycogen storage in skeletal muscle. Since these processes are now increased, your body will demand more nutrients. This demand will sometimes give users a hungry and/or low blood sugar feeling. You must feed your body with protein, carbs, BCAAs, etc to get the most out of this. Do NOT just give it carbs thinking AnaBeta is just an insulin mimetic product, because it is not. Feed yourself towards your goals.

I'm well aware diet is what makes changes in your body, I've never expected 5lbs gains JUST from the product without
increasing calories intake and some carbs, and as I stated in my previous post I know my body well, and I know is stubborn,
It reacts to a very small circle of ingredients/supplements, and it does it slowly and usually at higher doses compared to the label's directions.
That's probably because being a natural bodybuilder I'm probably close to my genetic maximum/potential (I mean, look at my wrists on the first page
pictures, I have thin ass bones...), of course I can improve but it takes long time
for lil gains, lot of "ass busting in the gym" for a tiny bit improvement, but this is all fun for me. Workout ain't a matter of aesthetic for me,
it's a fight, I couldn't do it without it :)

Anyway, I take the chance for a quick update: there are some changes, small ones, and I could try to take pics but I really think
they're hard to capture in picture, but my whole body seems a bit "tighter", BF it might went down a bit and I didn't lose any mass,
if anything everything seems a lil more solid and full. Like I said, there won't be any major gains in this log as my diet is not aimed towards massive gains.

Today - back WO - I had one of the longest (3h+) and best WO ever tho', it's been few days that I started Lit Up as my preWO along with Anabeta,
adding a 200mg of caffeine to it, beta and creapure. It took me a couple of days to understand it, it's very clean, no jitter,
steady solid energy. It won't push you like jack3d but when you reach for concentration and mind/muscle connection it will be there.

One thing tho' since I take Anabeta: DOMS are increased and changed.
I know I stated "they increased/no they're the same.." but it's not easy to evaluate since I always work out to failure.
But after almost 20 days, I can say DOMS overall have been pretty good (yes i like them)
Usually they are "sharp" and on a specific spot of a given muscle, now instead they seem extended to the whole muscle surface.. Again,
not easy to explain. I workout in the morning, so usually at night I stretch the muscle group I worked on that day, it has been a while
since I'd feel pain while stretching, last couple of weeks I did, which again, is nice.

Early to say probably, but keeping it to 6 cps I think it's gonna be better for me

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed feedback, please keep us updated.

Someone else who wasn't getting much and changed the dosing structure is ms_mac, check her log out for her updates. :)

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
You are stupid lean. What is your typical calorie count on workout vs non-workout days? I noticed you mentioned 2500 calories, but you don't always get that.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks man,

yes you're actually right, there's quite some difference between days on and off, I should actually calculate the cal count on days off (2 days a week)
but I think is around 1500 on days off sometimes even less probably, 20gr to no carbs.
Some years ago I started working out fasted, first thing in the morning and that made a big difference speaking of BF/LBM

Update on Anabeta:

Ok if you followed me this far you know that I'm not prone to call a miracle
and I try to be as objective as I can be, with that said I can today say: this thing works :)

Starting to take 6 cps a day made me understand a bit better the first weeks of use too,
the reason is because now I see the effects (which I will try to describe in a sec) and my guess
is that with 4cps it seemed like there was a fight between the product trynna kick in and my body
going "eehh not right there yet.."

I said I had one of my best wo ever few days ago, well that was because it was long, concentration
was up the whole time, strength was up as well, in fact I increased weight on all the "heavy" exercises.
Yesterday was chest, same thing, today was traps/shoulders/deadlift and again same, great WO, great mood, great everything.

I personally do see a pattern, but the most important fact that makes me states this actually work is
my strength. I am indeed much stronger, I suppose this is due to the better use of nutrients, but here's the details:

chest bench: my max was 238 x 5 (I do 4 sets, 12/10/8/6) in the last two weeks I went up to 268 x 5! It might not seem too much but for me is quite a lot (I'm only about 174lbs)
this without a spot (my spot/gf is back home today)
Dumbells shrugs: (one of my fav exercise, traps in general I love): went to 48 (each) to 56lbs
Barbell front shrug (alt grip): went from 264lbs to 286 (last set, to failure + isometric)
Bent over dumbell row went up another 18lbs for the last set

these are the ones I kept track of, but every exercise went up, squats, barbell row, biceps... really everything and I'm quite happy
because strength increase imho is very hard when you always work out to failure as I do, way harder than size, harder than lowering BF too

But, i am a big bigger, arms/delts are fuller (i don't have bulky arms so I can tell), traps are sticking out more..

Please note: I'm not talking about 5cm difference, small changes but I know how hard is for me to get even that, so my experience so far is very positive.
Also very important, BF is if anything even lower, and my vascularity seems better (I actually had veins today coming from my ARMPIT! I tried to take a pic but
the position was way to odd and it looked stupid..)

I'll post some updated pics later on, I think it's better to wait a bit so it's (hopefully) gonna be more noticeable
since the 6cps a day has been going on only for few days.

This is the very first log I'm writing, so apologies if I'm not putting all the info one is suppose to put in it :)

Reactions: BBB

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
and here i am thinking that 80 - 100 grams of carbs a day is low carb. you are crazy lean man, good job. and nice work on the increase in strength! that's really great for only 170lbs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is great to hear you have started seeing the benefits. Well done for playing with the dosing strategy to work out what is best for you.

We appreciate the honest log. Please feel free to post summaries in the AnaBeta Revealed thread where we are seeing the different ways people are taking it. It helps everyone who is taking it as they learn from your experiences.

Keep up the good work!

Ben

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Update:

I just finished the first bottle and started the second, I ran the first one mostly at 4 cps a day as reported but when I switched to 6 is when I started to see effects.
This second bottle will be ran at 6cps a day as well.

In my last post I said I noticed strength increase (much more to say about this in a sec) and also lil positive changes in both BF and size.
I can say this seems to be going on, I see myself fuller and BF is slightly decreased (I didn't have much to begin with so we're talking about small improvement, but because of that, very hard to get..)

Ok now on the strength thing and I have to ask you guys if you can help me understand this: strength is increasing DAILY in a very - I am not exaggerating here - impressive way.
I won't bother you with numbers/weights but A) I've been feeling like a monster in the gym and B) most important, is not just a feeling, average exercises are up to 20lbs, heavy exercises like chest bench, barbell back row or deadlift up tp 35lbs!

And please note, I've always worked out to failure, injuries are not uncommon for me because of that (I also got me an inguinal hernia 8 months ago..). When I say monster I don't mean the aggressiveness/jittery/nervous kind of push that Jack3d - my previous prewo - was giving me but more like a higher state of
concentration, you load more and you *know* you're gonna make it, is like "iron, ima kick your ass.."

I haven't changed anything if not Anabeta AND since I started taking 6cps a day Lit-Up as my preWO.
I wanna know WHAT is making me this strong because is the best feeling ever and consequently, is giving me great results on top of being a great push psychologically

So whether is Anabeta 6cps or Lit-Up, or the combination of the two.

This is the first time I take Lit-Up and this one has some ingredients that I've never tried before (like DAA or DMAE for example),
could any of the ingredients in Lit-Up combined with Anabeta do that?

What could be the ingredient giving me this ridiculous amount of strength? With no sides I will add! Only small problem is
Lit-Up upsets my stomach the first 15 minutes after I take it but I'm somewhat used to that and it's understandable I think,
breakfast ****tail is: Anabeta, BCAA (10gr), Creapure, Beta Alanine, Multi, and Lit-up, fasted, and then WO. I mean I think it's pretty normal to be feel a bit
nauseous...

Anyways, I'd really really like to be able to understand the source of this strength increase because this is pretty amazing. I'm posting Lit-up ingredients,
(I'm taking 2 round scoops of this) as for Anabeta, there's just one :)

thanks!

Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium Pantothenate) 12.5mg 125%
Vitamin B1 (As Aneurine Hydrochloride) 2.5mg 166%
Copper Citrate 1.75mg 88%
Chromium Picolinate 125mcg 104%
Biotin (As Biopeiderm) 7.5mcg 250%
Vitamin K2 (As Menaquinone) 60mcg 75%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 7.5mcg 125%
Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol) 600IU 150%
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 3mg 150%
Folic Acid 800mcg 200%

S-E7 Lean Tissue Generation Complex 3205mg

D-Aspartic Acid (As Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)
3-Aminopropanoic Acid (As Beta Alanine)
Trimethyl Glycine (As Betaine HCL)
S-Adenosyl Methionin

Endotropin Neuromuscular Enhancement Blend 670mg

4-Hydroxyphenylalanine (As L-Tyrosine)
Beta-Hydroxyethyldimethylamine (As DMAE)
Phosphatidylserine

JR3 Targeted Stimulation Matrix 397mg

Theobroma Cacao Extract (20% Theobromine)
Natural Caffeine
Adenosine Triphosphate (As Peak ATP)