anabolic innovations-samples. - AnabolicMinds.com

anabolic innovations-samples.

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

anabolic innovations-samples.

i was fortunate enough to get some samples from ai-2 recoverpro[which i already bought from their sale] 2 maniac, 1 motivate, 1 hghpro, 1 of my favorite-perform....good lord, my old arse was swinging for the roof tops-perform is incredible.

the recoverpro and maniac taste great, and i plan on taking the trying the 3z before bed tonight. i will probably split the hgpro up and take it with a stim pre-workout!!!

motivate to me, in my opinion only....is too weak. even at 4 caps i don't get much......sorry, just have to be honest.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Hell yea,i got the same samples. Havn't tried them yet though.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!
    very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review

my pleasure. anabolic innovations has some great products-when my wife and i go on vacation in oct i am taking testopro/perform-hell yeah!!!!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta agree on the 3z. I really enjoyed the samples. Gave me a solid night sleep, pretty much straight through the night.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Samples
    By hyperkondriac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:26 AM
  2. Review Of Beta samples of Anabolic Innovations Whey
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  3. ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs