T50's Leaning Up with AnaBeta Log

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

T50's Leaning Up with AnaBeta Log

Hey guys, I wasn't originally going to start a log for my run of AnaBeta but i've been so impressed that I've decided to start one. This will be a simple log updated probably every day or so outlining my thoughts on AnaBeta. Not going to post workouts or diet specifics but will definitely keep everyone updated with weight changes and strength changes.

Today is Day 5. Here are a few quotes from previous days that i've posted in other threads on how i'm reacting to AnaBeta.

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Also had my first dose today. 2 Pre-WO, 2 Post-WO. Had a good pump during my workout and it's lasted longer than usual. Don't think it's placebo since my arms are still feeling pumped 3.5 hours after my WO. Very surprised I noticed anything the first day. Thermogenic effect is also strong.
    Day 2 - 193.3 lbs - , just popped 2 AnaBeta and ate a flank steak (omg delicious) and now i'm lightly sweating lol. Thermo effect is strong. My friend who started taking it last monday said he has been extremely thirsty/pissing a lot and hunger is definitely increased. Also said his balls and ass are sweating a lot lol?? And he never posts on the forum or anything so it's cool to see he's having the same effects as everyone who logged it so no placebo.
    Day 3 - 194.4 lbs - ..been working outside all day so of course I was sweating so I can't comment on that. Vascularity was up last night and definitely was today also. Thirst is up, hunger hasn't changed (yet). Let's see how today's gym day goes
    Had absolutely crazy dreams last night. Some were very creepy also which kinda sucked haha. And my libido is definitely up which is an unexpected side. Popping random boners all morning whole time I was at work, not a good experience haha.
    Day 3 - 194.4 lbs - Wasn't going to the gym since I didn't feel recovered from my last workout and I had been outside doing landscaping all day so I was pretty shot but then my friend called and wanted to go to the gym so I ended up going. Even after being completely exhausted from work and not being completely recovered, I ended up having a great workout. Pumps were pretty good, vascularity was nice, and strength and endurance were up which was definitely the biggest surprise since I barely made it to the gym in the first place. Had a killer workout and felt exhausted afterwards.

Day 4 - 193.3 lbs - Woke up with a sore throat and felt pretty ****ty in the morning. Didn't do cardio like I was supposed to because of this. Today was the first day where I kind of noticed a semi-pump all day or a feeling of fullness all day. Thirst is up but hunger has not really changed. Libido is up for sure and I've been having some more sex dreams lately haha. Speaking of dreams, they are crazy on AnaBeta. I'm surprised I don't remember reading anything about this on the logs. Thermo effect is still strong.

Also, I dare anyone to take 2 caps of AnaBeta and eat a nice big meal, if you aren't feeling vascular, dry, and pumped afterwords then something if wrong with you. Went to Outback tonight and left feeling huge but in a good way, not bloated but feeling full and my veins were looking very nice.

Day 5 - 192.9 lbs - Woke up this morning feeling even worse than yesterday ugh this sucks. However, even though I woke up feeling like ****, I felt very full and dry this morning which is surprising after demolishing a ton of food last night at Outback. Even woke up lighter than yesterday which is also cool. Today, the all-day pump is very apparant. I still haven't eaten yet today because i feel like garbage and i still feel full and vascular
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hope the illness goes away quick so you can continue to reap the AnaBeta benefits
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hope the illness goes away quick so you can continue to reap the AnaBeta benefits
    Yea man thanks, I was supposed to go to the gym and lift and do cardio today and I can't manage to do anything. This cold or whatever it is is really kicking my ass. Can't wait to get over this and really start killing it in the gym!

and BTW, this is an unsponsored log. I bought 2 bottles of AnaBeta during the presale for $30 each.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 6 - 189.9 - Finally felt better today after being sick the last few days. Not completely better but much better than yesterday.Got a lot done today and had good energy. Looking nice and full and dry when I woke up. Seem to have tightened up and lost some fat since I've started on Tuesday. Felt somewhat pumped the entire day, still feeling a little sick so i'm sure it wasn't as good as it could be. Felt in a good mood today and was definitely feeling more alpha. Feeling very pumped after I ate dinner and not looking bloated at all afterwards. This is something I seem to be noticing on AB, even after large sodium filled meals, I'm not bloated afterwards or the next morning. AnaBeta definitely has some of diuretic effect or something. Crazy dreams continue which i'm really liking lol. Cannot wait to hit the gym tomorrow.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I take it this is a cut log
    What's your cal intake look like?
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I am in!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In also, looking good so far bro
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I take it this is a cut log
    What's your cal intake look like?
    Yup it is a cut log, sorry if I didn't specific haha thought I did. The last week and a half was a little off in terms of calories because of going away for the 4th and then bunch of outside circumstances this week but normally they are around 2200 WO days, 1800 off days. I'm doing Lean Gains diet also and Warrior Workout.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am in!
    Welcome! Good to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    In also, looking good so far bro
    Thanks man, much appreciated.

Day 7 - Woke up this morning feeling full as hell. Shoulders looking very rounded and all my muscle just looking pumped. Just popped 2 AnaBeta and am about to eat my Pre WO meal and then off to the gym to kill those weights. Have a very good feeling about today BTW, crazy dreams again lol. Thinking these are going to be here every night. Muscle hardness is also definitely up, like rocks right now. Here's my little preWO ****tail

Also, my friend has been taking AnaBeta and here are a few quick things he has said about it: Strong thermo effect, great positive mood effects, sweating crotch area (lol), very hungry, very thirsty, going to the bathroom more often, great pump, all day pump, heightened libido. He hasn't been hitting the gym as much (i know idiot) as he should so he hasn't said much about strength or endurance or anything. He took Hexarelin a few weeks ago and I guess he ****ed it up some how and now has really high prolactin levels. He was feeling like garbage before taking AB and now he said he feels much better in terms of mood and everything but he's still looking bloated from the high prolactin and he even said his nipple produced a little liquid which is not good at all
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.33%

How has your hunger been taking Anabeta on a cut? I'm debating incorporating it into my own cut, but am kind of nervous about making myself more hungry in a caloric deficit. Like you, though, I'm doing an IF approach, so meals can actually be substantial.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    How has your hunger been taking Anabeta on a cut? I'm debating incorporating it into my own cut, but am kind of nervous about making myself more hungry in a caloric deficit. Like you, though, I'm doing an IF approach, so meals can actually be substantial.
    Surprisingly, the hunger is the only thing I haven't felt. Surprising since it seems to be one of the things everyone who takes AB feels. Appetite is still the same and i'm not taking any fat burner or anything that could surpress it so idk. I'm not minding the lack of increased appetite since i'm cutting anyway.

Day 7 - Workout today was pretty good. Started off a little ****ty since it seemed like the second I started working out, my sickness came back. Deep horrible sounding cough, wasn't breathing right, feeling like ****. But it wore off after a little while so I was good to go. Strength improved on pretty much everything which is nice. Endurance was good, didn't want to leave the gym after my workout was done so when I got home, I did this kettlebell routine twice. No breaks in between each exercise, 1 minute rest in between the entire routine. Sweating and breathing like I was going to dye by the end. Most intense 10 minute workout ever.

10 Double Arm Swings
    10 Right Arm Swings
    10 Left Arm Swings
    10 Right Arm Bent Over Rows
    10 Left Arm Bent Over Rows
    10 Right Arm Over Head Press
    10 Left Arm Over Head Press
    10 Front Squats
    30 Side to Side Twists Standing
    10 Double Arm Swings

Complete once with no rest in between exercises, 1 min rest, complete again with no rest in between exercises

40 pound kettlebell

Pump in the gym today was fantastic and feeling and looking full and huge. Was getting those stares the whole time I was there, which was annoying me. Some *** must have had a man crush or something, literally staring at me the entire time.

Now the question is, to go do sprints or not do sprints, that is the question?

Edit: Measured my arms after my workout since I was feeling huge and they were 16.5" which is the most i've ever measured them. I think they've been bigger before on cycle but this was the highest i've actually measured them at. Was pretty happy
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im in for the ride man. I picked up a couple bottles myself during the presale too. Im going to run it with my Lean Gains diet when my PCT is finished so I will be curious on how this goes for you! Are you planning on staying at the recommended dosage (4 caps) or bumping it at some point?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Im in for the ride man. I picked up a couple bottles myself during the presale too. Im going to run it with my Lean Gains diet when my PCT is finished so I will be curious on how this goes for you! Are you planning on staying at the recommended dosage (4 caps) or bumping it at some point?
    Welcome, glad you're here. Why wait until PCT is over unless your using peptides or sarms. This seems like it is a MUST HAVE for PCT. I know I'll be including it every PCT I do from here on out.

And I'm not sure yet really. 4 caps a day is treating me nicely but 6 is really calling my name haha. After day 10 I'll make the decision of whether or not to bump it up. Absolutely loving it so far though

Btw, looking sick in the new avi!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Yeh man that's the thing. My PCT is already pretty stacked up with Clomid, phytoserms-347, Formastanozol, and Ostarine (MK-2866) so I don't think I would see the benefit like I would if I just went into it after PCT. And the good thing I'd that 2 bottles will basically take me right into my next cycle or very close to it.

Thanks for the compliment too bro
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Yea sounds like your PCT doesn't need anything else haha. And yea same here, once I finish up my 8 week run of AB, i'll be starting Test Prop + Mast + Var
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

So Day 8 - Nothing much else to report besides I've noticed muscle hardness is definitely up. Didn't do much today, just chilled out.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.47%

Good stuff, interested to see how Anabeta treats more people in a calorie deficit.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.8%

looks good! keep it up
    shut up and squat!!!
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 9- Forgot to report yesterday, increased recovery is definitely noticeable. Woke up yesterday feeling much less sore than expected everywhere except my back (from kettlebell routine I assume). ****ed up my diet a little today since I had to go out to a fancy place for lunch at work. Took 2 AnaBeta and had a few small peices of bread, grilled chicken wrap with balsamic, side of fries. About to have a shake and a half a banana and pop 2 more AB and hit the gym Will report back later. Feeling pretty full right now, have a good feeling about todays workout.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 9 - Great pump today in the gym, strength continues to rise for everything. Went up 5 pounds in every lift and keep reps the same or increased for a few. Pump is still incredible hours later. Forearms were noticeably more veined out today during my workout and I noticed a new shoulder vein that i've never seen before. Also saw veins in my traps when I was squatting, ****ing awesome lol. Edit: Here's direct quote from a text I received from my friend who is on AnaBeta "At the gym, feelin sooooo ****in pumped" lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 10 - Increased recovery is very noticeable. Barely feel like I worked out yesterday except for my back again even though I increased weights/reps for everything. Very impressive. Day 11 - Will edit this later after I workout.Why are my posts not allowing me to space things btw?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Everything looks to be going pretty well so far man. Looking forward to what the next week brings
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i will be doing a CN, Meso, Anabeta log in a week....cant wait
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 11 - Workout was terrible since I hadn't eatin in like 4 hours and I was tired from work. Strength was fine but I was just dragging ass through the gym.

Day 12 - Increased recovery is still very noticeable. Feeling nice. Unusually hungry today. Added in the new formula Alpha T2 like 2 days ago I think? Noticed a slight headache after taking 2 pills of it but it went away quickly. Cardio was a breeze and I was sweating quicker and more than usual so I think I can say new Alpha T2 definitely does what it's supposed to do

Day 13 - Completely off day, chilled on a friend's boat all day. However, hunger was definitely increased. Hungry all day no matter how much I ate. Don't know if AnaBeta hunger is finally kicking in or just unusually hungry. Going to see if this hunger keeps up.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Hmmmm....I hope hunger doesn't become too big of a problem when I run this. By the time I run this, I don't know if I will still be looking to lean, but I will at least be looking to stay lean. I will need to my Cal's in check and not go overboard.
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Day 11 - Workout was terrible since I hadn't eatin in like 4 hours and I was tired from work. Strength was fine but I was just dragging ass through the gym.

Day 12 - Increased recovery is still very noticeable. Feeling nice. Unusually hungry today. Added in the new formula Alpha T2 like 2 days ago I think? Noticed a slight headache after taking 2 pills of it but it went away quickly. Cardio was a breeze and I was sweating quicker and more than usual so I think I can say new Alpha T2 definitely does what it's supposed to do

Day 13 - Completely off day, chilled on a friend's boat all day. However, hunger was definitely increased. Hungry all day no matter how much I ate. Don't know if AnaBeta hunger is finally kicking in or just unusually hungry. Going to see if this hunger keeps up.
    I know this feeling!

Rick, I honestly don't know how much people need to worry about the clean eating side of things. I lost fat with a worse diet than I was usually on because my cravings were sometimes out of control. My biggest tip would be to plan in advance. Occasionally I would finish my food and have nothing left in the cupboards but was still so hungry I ended up getting my hands on whatever I could find.

In the end I stocked up on gluten free macaroons and cereal bars (I would never touch cereal bars usually) to keep on me for when I needed them.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Hmmmm....I hope hunger doesn't become too big of a problem when I run this. By the time I run this, I don't know if I will still be looking to lean, but I will at least be looking to stay lean. I will need to my Cal's in check and not go overboard.
    Hunger today hasn't been increased, so it may have been a fluke.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know this feeling!Rick, I honestly don't know how much people need to worry about the clean eating side of things. I lost fat with a worse diet than I was usually on because my cravings were sometimes out of control. My biggest tip would be to plan in advance. Occasionally I would finish my food and have nothing left in the cupboards but was still so hungry I ended up getting my hands on whatever I could find.In the end I stocked up on gluten free macaroons and cereal bars (I would never touch cereal bars usually) to keep on me for when I needed them.
    Good advice right there!Had a good workout today, pump wasn't as extreme as usual but I think it's because I waited a little too long to workout after eating. Strength was wayyyy up for bis and tris. Don't have any clue why but it was haha.
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day 19 - 188.1 lbs - Sorry for lack of updates, nothing too new to report but AnaBeta still continues to impress. Strength has still been creeping up for some exercises but stalled for others. I attribute this to my tightening up of calories and lowering of carbs a lot. Still looking very full throughout the day and feeling pumped. Shoulders are looking rounder almost reminding me of on cycle lol. Noticed a lot of fat loss in the last week with my tightened up diet and addition of the new Alpha-T2. Loving AT2 a lot so far, AnaBeta and AT2 is a potent mix and i'm going to be throwing Erase in soon My goal is to get down to 180 by the end of August, when i'll be starting a cycle, which depending on my bf% will either be a cut/recomp/or lean bulk. Libido has been very high lately and my back has a pimple or two and so does my face which is rare.

At this point, I can easily say AnaBeta is by far the most effective natural supplement i've ever used
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Day I don't even know lol - 185.8 lbs - Sorry for lack of updates, been busy lately. Just got back from Hershey Park, great time besides losing my iphone on a roller coaster lol. Sucks I lost weeks worth of workout logs but o well. AnaBeta + Erase + Alpha-T2 is a beastly stack. Literally for the last week I have eaten like complete **** and managed to not gain any fat. The entire vacation I didn't gain fat and I am blown away honestly. On July 29th, I weighed in at 186.9,I went away on Aug 1st and came back the 4th, and this morning I weighed in at 185.8. I went to the gym yesterday and saw a new vein in my shoulder that I haven't noticed since last summer. Not bad for leaning out while on vacation.

Anyway, even though I am down a decent amount of weight since starting AnaBeta, my strength has risen quite a bit and I am definitely looking thicker in my bis, shoulders, and back. I am more than pleased with my results so far and have just cracked open my second bottle of AnaBeta to continue the fun. I'll keep everyone updated
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Day I don't even know lol - 185.8 lbs - Sorry for lack of updates, been busy lately. Just got back from Hershey Park, great time besides losing my iphone on a roller coaster lol. Sucks I lost weeks worth of workout logs but o well. AnaBeta + Erase + Alpha-T2 is a beastly stack. Literally for the last week I have eaten like complete **** and managed to not gain any fat. The entire vacation I didn't gain fat and I am blown away honestly. On July 29th, I weighed in at 186.9,I went away on Aug 1st and came back the 4th, and this morning I weighed in at 185.8. I went to the gym yesterday and saw a new vein in my shoulder that I haven't noticed since last summer. Not bad for leaning out while on vacation.

Anyway, even though I am down a decent amount of weight since starting AnaBeta, my strength has risen quite a bit and I am definitely looking thicker in my bis, shoulders, and back. I am more than pleased with my results so far and have just cracked open my second bottle of AnaBeta to continue the fun. I'll keep everyone updated
    Great updates man. Looks like a very good supplement. I hope to get great results from AnaBeta like you are as I will be on Lean gains like you and will continue with my recomp and hopefully take me to a bigger Fuller 7%

Very nice progress BTW. Keep killing it bud
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Great updates man. Looks like a very good supplement. I hope to get great results from AnaBeta like you are as I will be on Lean gains like you and will continue with my recomp and hopefully take me to a bigger Fuller 7%

Very nice progress BTW. Keep killing it bud
    Sorry for the late response, thanks man! I'm sure you will be pleased, just make sure to eat enough carbs. I really have noticed the effects of AnaBeta are much more pronounced when taking in a good amount of carbs. Really has an effect on the glycogen storage and pumps/fullness.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day 19 - 188.1 lbs - Sorry for lack of updates, nothing too new to report but AnaBeta still continues to impress. Strength has still been creeping up for some exercises but stalled for others. I attribute this to my tightening up of calories and lowering of carbs a lot. Still looking very full throughout the day and feeling pumped. Shoulders are looking rounder almost reminding me of on cycle lol. Noticed a lot of fat loss in the last week with my tightened up diet and addition of the new Alpha-T2. Loving AT2 a lot so far, AnaBeta and AT2 is a potent mix and i'm going to be throwing Erase in soon My goal is to get down to 180 by the end of August, when i'll be starting a cycle, which depending on my bf% will either be a cut/recomp/or lean bulk. Libido has been very high lately and my back has a pimple or two and so does my face which is rare.

At this point, I can easily say AnaBeta is by far the most effective natural supplement i've ever used
    The hunger attribute comes and goes for me, but when it comes, boy does it hit hard. I'm into my 3rd week on Anabeta and it's the strongest natty supp that I've ever used in this category. Awesome log FYI.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.13%

looking forward to hearing some updates from ya! A product i'm very interested in
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have been using this in PCT. Pretty much dosing it a bit differently though.

Pre workout 1 (tried 2 but after around 45mins I felt like I was going to die)
    Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

Non workout days I take 1 with each meal (3 times a day, I follow lean gains diets whcih has me eating in an 8 hour window), then one pre bed.

I love it. Looking lean, full. I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it feels like it may increase muscle glycogen storage capacity. I just know that when I take it, eat food, it feels like it's all going to the muscles. Even though it's not a GDA, it feels like a VERY strong one.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

Non workout days I take 1 with each meal (3 times a day, I follow lean gains diets whcih has me eating in an 8 hour window), then one pre bed.

I love it. Looking lean, full. I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it feels like it may increase muscle glycogen storage capacity. I just know that when I take it, eat food, it feels like it's all going to the muscles. Even though it's not a GDA, it feels like a VERY strong one.
    Interesting info. I'm looking forward to trying out.
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The hunger attribute comes and goes for me, but when it comes, boy does it hit hard. I'm into my 3rd week on Anabeta and it's the strongest natty supp that I've ever used in this category. Awesome log FYI.
    Still haven't noticed hunger lol and thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0 View Post
    looking forward to hearing some updates from ya! A product i'm very interested in
    Thanks man, sorry for the lack of updates lately ha

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

I agree man, really feels like a strong GDA. Glad to see you are liking it in PCT.
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great as a standalone, stackable, in PCT, a bridge, etc. Glad everyone is finding how versatile it is
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good info to know on hitting he carbs while on this
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    good info to know on hitting he carbs while on this
    I actually think only when working out does AnaBeta affect me w/o the carbs. I'm pretty low carb otherwise. Though following the lean gains protocol I take all my food pretty close together but still only when working out did I every noticeably feel hypoglycemic.

Relatively new product though. I'd take note of how you feel so that you can get the best results
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. Leaning out with AP on a bulk
    By itzgambino in forum Supplement Logs