T50's Leaning Up with AnaBeta Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Day 19 - 188.1 lbs - Sorry for lack of updates, nothing too new to report but AnaBeta still continues to impress. Strength has still been creeping up for some exercises but stalled for others. I attribute this to my tightening up of calories and lowering of carbs a lot. Still looking very full throughout the day and feeling pumped. Shoulders are looking rounder almost reminding me of on cycle lol. Noticed a lot of fat loss in the last week with my tightened up diet and addition of the new Alpha-T2. Loving AT2 a lot so far, AnaBeta and AT2 is a potent mix and i'm going to be throwing Erase in soon My goal is to get down to 180 by the end of August, when i'll be starting a cycle, which depending on my bf% will either be a cut/recomp/or lean bulk. Libido has been very high lately and my back has a pimple or two and so does my face which is rare.

At this point, I can easily say AnaBeta is by far the most effective natural supplement i've ever used
    The hunger attribute comes and goes for me, but when it comes, boy does it hit hard. I'm into my 3rd week on Anabeta and it's the strongest natty supp that I've ever used in this category. Awesome log FYI.

2. looking forward to hearing some updates from ya! A product i'm very interested in
    •   

3. I have been using this in PCT. Pretty much dosing it a bit differently though.

Pre workout 1 (tried 2 but after around 45mins I felt like I was going to die)
    Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

Non workout days I take 1 with each meal (3 times a day, I follow lean gains diets whcih has me eating in an 8 hour window), then one pre bed.

I love it. Looking lean, full. I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it feels like it may increase muscle glycogen storage capacity. I just know that when I take it, eat food, it feels like it's all going to the muscles. Even though it's not a GDA, it feels like a VERY strong one.
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    I have been using this in PCT. Pretty much dosing it a bit differently though.

Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

Non workout days I take 1 with each meal (3 times a day, I follow lean gains diets whcih has me eating in an 8 hour window), then one pre bed.

I love it. Looking lean, full. I'm not sure exactly what it does, but it feels like it may increase muscle glycogen storage capacity. I just know that when I take it, eat food, it feels like it's all going to the muscles. Even though it's not a GDA, it feels like a VERY strong one.
    Interesting info. I'm looking forward to trying out.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The hunger attribute comes and goes for me, but when it comes, boy does it hit hard. I'm into my 3rd week on Anabeta and it's the strongest natty supp that I've ever used in this category. Awesome log FYI.
    Still haven't noticed hunger lol and thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0 View Post
    looking forward to hearing some updates from ya! A product i'm very interested in
    Thanks man, sorry for the lack of updates lately ha

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I have been using this in PCT. Pretty much dosing it a bit differently though.

Post workout 2
    Pre bed 1

I agree man, really feels like a strong GDA. Glad to see you are liking it in PCT.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
    •   

6. Great as a standalone, stackable, in PCT, a bridge, etc. Glad everyone is finding how versatile it is
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. good info to know on hitting he carbs while on this

8. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    good info to know on hitting he carbs while on this
    I actually think only when working out does AnaBeta affect me w/o the carbs. I'm pretty low carb otherwise. Though following the lean gains protocol I take all my food pretty close together but still only when working out did I every noticeably feel hypoglycemic.

Relatively new product though. I'd take note of how you feel so that you can get the best results
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. LEANING OUT
    By clax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:14 PM
  3. Leaning out with AP on a bulk