Red Dog - AI Sports Nutrition 'RecoverPRO' Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Red Dog - AI Sports Nutrition 'RecoverPRO' Review

I had the opportunity to try one each of the new lemon and raspberry RecoverPRO BCAA mixes from AI Sports Nutrition. I've always felt that qualitatively reviewing these products by categorical scales (e.g. taste) is most meaningful when the rating is given based on the evaluation of the product under consideration compared to other products in the same category. So, the taste and mixability scores are relative to other BCAA products -- not the more general world of supplements or all things edible.

TASTE: A-
    • For a BCAA product -- which typically taste terrible if left unflavored -- RecoverPRO tastes pretty damn good. I preferred the raspberry over the lemon, but both were palatable and neither were too tart or bitter. It was refreshing to drink a BCAA mix as opposed to my standard method of dump and chug.
    MIXABILITY: A-
    • Mixes better in 12oz than 4:1:1 bulk BCAA so thumbs up for that! Mix is still flaky and what not after settling but nothing worth thinking worrying about.
    Overall, RecoverPRO is well-flavored and holds it's own against Xtend, Purple Wraath, and other flavored BCAA mixes AND at a better-than-average price!

Very nice addition to the AI lineup and I confidently recommend it -- thanks again to A_I_Sports_Nutrition for the samples!

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I had the opportunity to try one each of the new lemon and raspberry RecoverPRO BCAA mixes from AI Sports Nutrition. I've always felt that qualitatively reviewing these products by categorical scales (e.g. taste) is most meaningful when the rating is given based on the evaluation of the product under consideration compared to other products in the same category. So, the taste and mixability scores are relative to other BCAA products -- not the more general world of supplements or all things edible.

TASTE: A-
    • For a BCAA product -- which typically taste terrible if left unflavored -- RecoverPRO tastes pretty damn good. I preferred the raspberry over the lemon, but both were palatable and neither were too tart or bitter. It was refreshing to drink a BCAA mix as opposed to my standard method of dump and chug.
    MIXABILITY: A-
    • Mixes better in 12oz than 4:1:1 bulk BCAA so thumbs up for that! Mix is still flaky and what not after settling but nothing worth thinking worrying about.
    Overall, RecoverPRO is well-flavored and holds it's own against Xtend, Purple Wraath, and other flavored BCAA mixes AND at a better-than-average price!

Very nice addition to the AI lineup and I confidently recommend it -- thanks again to A_I_Sports_Nutrition for the samples!
    Thank you for posting your thoughts. I am glad you enjoyed them.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I still need to try the lemon.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thank s for the review. I like mine mixed with maniac pre workout , 2 scoops - 1lemon and 1-red raspberry mixed , 20-24 oz water, and 4-5 ibce cubes. I let it sit in my suv on the way to the gym and the cubes melt-of course I shake it before I get into the car and after, and by the time I get to the gym for warmups or calves-I hit calves first a lot, it tastes so good

there definitely is a formula to finding what tastes best
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Going with the letter grade as opposed to the number scale!

I like the cut of your jib young man lol

THANK YOU!

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

THANK YOU!

i agree, that was a very decent review!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear that you like the new RecoverPRO enough to "confidently recommend it."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good and fair review, incidently it does disolve completely if you mix it ahead of time and at the time the tase is greatly improved.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

THANK YOU!

haha I figured I would switch it up a bit -- it always feels good to get an A on something!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear that you like the new RecoverPRO enough to "confidently recommend it."
    I also liked it enough to buy a tub last week! Threw my brother and his friend the 2 extra samples I received and now they both want their own tub!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good and fair review, incidently it does disolve completely if you mix it ahead of time and at the time the tase is greatly improved.
    Got ya -- I'll give that a shot today actually and let it sit a bit longer.

Thanks for the feedback everybody!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    i agree, if i remember i mix mine up the night before-it stays good in fridge for days...my problem is the more i mix the more i drink!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Review seems spot on. I love this stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon & Raspberry BCAA review~
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
  2. AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPRO is almost back!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 02:04 PM