PES Anabeta - Memoirs of Uforce (Sponsored)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some background info...

Weight (after Morning Urination): 243.0 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Left Bicep (Cold Flex): 17"
Right Bicep (Cold Flex): 16.75"
Waist (@ bellybutton): 46"
Chest: 49"

Weight Training Experience:
3 years

Supplement Experience:
Wide array of pre-workouts and intras. Have used a few t-boosters and natural anabolics. No PH's or sterons ever.

Diet:
Consistently Sub-par. I have been tinkering with IF.

Injuries/Limitations:
Painful hip arthritis. This is noteworthy due to the limitations it causes. Running/jogging for cardio are absolutely out. We recently installed a pool, and i've been trying to get "pool time" in as much as possible. I am also trying to get some "moderate paced walking" in on the treadmill.

Low testosterone. My levels have been in the low 200's for awhile (its been 1+ years since discovering it was low). Mostly hovering around 250 ng/dL. I must be honest here. I am currently using 4 pumps of Androgel daily. My recent blood test came back as "normal". I asked them to mail the results to me. I'm guessing it will barely be in the normal range (which goes from 280-800, a ridiculous range). Anyway, my personal belief is the Androgel is doing next to nothing. And, it will not over-shadow the use of Anabeta.

Purpose of Thread:
I want to keep general notes on the things I notice while using Anabeta. I don't intend for this to be a full-on log. But, I will update regularly. I also intend on posting a final review on bb.com.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 1 :usa1:

Supplements:

Anabeta 2-1-1
Ultima
Protocol

Training:
Chest

Cardio:
1 hour in pool (probably 15 min of actual cardio)

Notes:
Not much to report for day 1. The orange/black caps look sweet, though. I dosed Anabeta 2x during the day. 1x preworkout. 1x postworkout (4 caps total). Had a spotter for some exercises tonight. So, I pushed some extra weight. Overall, had a good workout. No noticeable side effects.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In as well. Looking forward to seeing the goodness that is AnaBeta

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 :usa1:

Supplements:

Anabeta 2-1-1
Ultima
Protocol

Training:
Chest

Cardio:
1 hour in pool (probably 15 min of actual cardio)

Notes:
Not much to report for day 1. The orange/black caps look sweet, though. I dosed Anabeta 2x during the day. 1x preworkout. 1x postworkout (4 caps total). Had a spotter for some exercises tonight. So, I pushed some extra weight. Overall, had a good workout. No noticeable side effects.
In!

BTW I like the supp line-up. Ultima and Protocol are two I use often. Wanna see what the addition of AnaB does for you.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2 (7/6/11)

Off day (No workout, No Cardio)

~ Stomach was upset at times. This isn't unusual for me. Too soon to tell if it's the Anabeta.
~ Late afternoon, I began sweating a little more than usual (at work. desk job.)
~ I was extremely tired after eating my supper. I fell asleep around 9pm. That's very early for me.
~ Woke up around 10:30 ish and was hot as hell.
~ Put the fan directly on me, and went back to sleep.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3

~ Woke up hungry. I've been skipping breakfast and lunch (during the work week).
But, today, I had to eat some breakfast. Did not eat lunch, though.
~ A slight uptake in thirst. But, nothing that can be attributed to Anabeta
~ No stomach discomfort today.

~ Cardio - approx. 45 minutes in the pool

~ Workout - Bi's and Tri's (supersets)
Had good strength throughout the session
Had some pump going on, but most likely due to the supersets

~ I am feeling pretty good overall.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would also like to give Natty a big thanks for sending me a bottle to run. Before he sent it to me, I explained that I have some time constraints and could not do a complete log of the product. He was gracious enough to send it to me anyway. Thank you, Natty.

I felt it was necessary to state this, so that no one would think I was being a lazy douche and copping out on a complete log.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Following. I'm on Day 9 myself. Best of luck!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Following this (and all the billions of other Anabeta logs). Can't wait to tear into my two bottles!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4

~Training: None
~Warm Feeling: Was not noticeable today......although, it was cooler today.
~Hunger: Felt more hungry than usual. But, was able to keep from eating more than usual.
~Thirst: Slightly thirsty throughout the day. But, again, nothing dramatic.

~Note.....I was supposed to train today, but I dozed off on the couch. Ugggh. The evening sleepies have been hitting me hard.
I intend to train tomorrow to make up for it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7

~Workout - Shoulders and Back. Had a good workout. It's been a couple weeks since doing a Back/Shoulder routine. I was able to pick up where I left off.

~Sweating - I seem to be sweating a bit more. It's been fairly hot the past few days. I was doing some yard work on Saturday. I looked down and my shirt was drenched.

~Thirst - Not much of a difference in thirst. Although, as I type this, I have a dry mouth.

~Appearance - The wife commented that I was looking thinner. I've not weighed myself since the start of Anabeta. Maybe I'll weigh in tomorrow.

~Appetite - I take spurts when I get darn hungry. But, overall, not a major change.

~Gastrointestinal Issues - Not noticing anything out of the ordinary (which is good)!!

~Muscle Hardness - I've not seen differences in pump. But, my muscles do feel harder throughout the day

~Other notes: I got blood work results back from my endo. This was taken prior to Anabeta. Not for the purpose of Anabeta. But, to monitor my test levels. As stated before, I'm up to 4 pumps daily of Androgel. Well, as I suspected, the 4 pumps per day have not done squat. My total test is still a miserable 238. It looks as though my endo has given up on me. As his notes stated to inform me, everything was normal. So frustrating, as he's the only game in town. :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

~Workout - Shoulders and Back. Had a good workout. It's been a couple weeks since doing a Back/Shoulder routine. I was able to pick up where I left off.

~Sweating - I seem to be sweating a bit more. It's been fairly hot the past few days. I was doing some yard work on Saturday. I looked down and my shirt was drenched.

~Thirst - Not much of a difference in thirst. Although, as I type this, I have a dry mouth.

~Appearance - The wife commented that I was looking thinner. I've not weighed myself since the start of Anabeta. Maybe I'll weigh in tomorrow.

~Appetite - I take spurts when I get darn hungry. But, overall, not a major change.

~Gastrointestinal Issues - Not noticing anything out of the ordinary (which is good)!!

~Muscle Hardness - I've not seen differences in pump. But, my muscles do feel harder throughout the day

~Other notes: I got blood work results back from my endo. This was taken prior to Anabeta. Not for the purpose of Anabeta. But, to monitor my test levels. As stated before, I'm up to 4 pumps daily of Androgel. Well, as I suspected, the 4 pumps per day have not done squat. My total test is still a miserable 238. It looks as though my endo has given up on me. As his notes stated to inform me, everything was normal. So frustrating, as he's the only game in town. :(
Sux on the endo bro... still hoping Anabeta helps ya out.

Nassau Hughes

Awards
in for the log.
Just took my first ana beta about 2 minutes ago. hoping for some good things. i liked erase and alpha T2.

Not sure if you have it in the states(if thats where you are) but I had a similar test problem and was given the choice between gel and an injection every 10-12 weeks. of Nebido. Seems to have worked for me. I seemed to have struck lucky with my doctor and endo. i've heard of loads of guys (especially stateside whose endo doesn't seem to know what there doing.)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7
My total test is still a miserable 238. It looks as though my endo has given up on me. As his notes stated to inform me, everything was normal. So frustrating, as he's the only game in town. :(
My total test was 223 prior to supplementation. I decided to try a product called Myodrol (AlphaStat) primarily because it is backed by clinical trials. It claims to raise test 60% in 14 days and lower estrogen by 20%. At the end of 14 days I had blood drawn and tested. My test came back at 348 and my E2 at 12.5. So the stuff actually does what it says it will do. I did not have my E2 test post usage. It was supposed to be tested but somehow was left out. Myodrol also lowers my blood pressure significantly. My normal blood pressure (systolic) is usually somewhere between 128 and 132 throughout the day (my diastolic is generally fine). On Myodrol it is usually around 120 or slightly below. The Haematococcus Pluvialis (extract) AKA Astaxanthin in Myodrol has been shown to lower BP in clinical trials. Needless to say this very unassuming product actually delivers on its promises unlike most products in the industry. Moreover, my PSA came back at 1.42 this is about normal for me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My total test was 223 prior to supplementation. I decided to try a product called Myodrol (AlphaStat) primarily because it is backed by clinical trials. It claims to raise test 60% in 14 days and lower estrogen by 20%. At the end of 14 days I had blood drawn and tested. My test came back at 348 and my E2 at 12.5. So the stuff actually does what it says it will do. I did not have my E2 test post usage. It was supposed to be tested but somehow was left out. Myodrol also lowers my blood pressure significantly. My normal blood pressure (systolic) is usually somewhere between 128 and 132 throughout the day (my diastolic is generally fine). On Myodrol it is usually around 120 or slightly below. The Haematococcus Pluvialis (extract) AKA Astaxanthin in Myodrol has been shown to lower BP in clinical trials. Needless to say this very unassuming product actually delivers on its promises unlike most products in the industry. Moreover, my PSA came back at 1.42 this is about normal for me.
wow! would you care to PM me some more info, bro? My BP also runs high. This sounds like something I could really benefit from.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sux on the endo bro... still hoping Anabeta helps ya out.
thanks for the support, man

in for the log.
Just took my first ana beta about 2 minutes ago. hoping for some good things. i liked erase and alpha T2.

Not sure if you have it in the states(if thats where you are) but I had a similar test problem and was given the choice between gel and an injection every 10-12 weeks. of Nebido. Seems to have worked for me. I seemed to have struck lucky with my doctor and endo. i've heard of loads of guys (especially stateside whose endo doesn't seem to know what there doing.)
thank you for the advice, also. yes, injections are an option here in the states. i've heard there is also a patch available. Although, it seems as though my endo thinks its androgel or nothing.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep for the company in fact I had to go to NutraPlanet to find out who even makes the stuff. But I buy all my own supps, I don't even want any free stuff, except samples, so I can give an unbiased opinion. If you want more information on the clinical testing google AlphaStat.

[h=2]MYODROL™: Advanced Testosterone Modulator![/h]The key compound in MYODROL™ has been demonstrated in clinical research to increase testosterone while decreasing DHT and Estradiol. Rest assured, MYODROL has been scientifically proven be safe and effective.
  • Increases Testosterone by 60%
  • Reduces DHT by 20%
  • Decreases Estradiol by 9%
  • Clinically proven safe and effective
Don’t get left behind:
As pro-hormone products fade into supplement history, few options will remain for those seeking truly viable testosterone boosters. Inevitably, consumers will be left with a limited selection of mediocre or completely ineffective products.
Fortunately, Axis Labs is a forward-thinking company. Our researchers are continually peering into the future of the performance supplement industry. Long ago, we predicted the need for effective successors to pro-hormones. Therefore, Axis Labs has been engaged in an exhaustive quest for groundbreaking science in the arena of testosterone research.

A timely breakthrough.
Axis Labs has earned a strong reputation for developing nothing short of the most effective testosterone-boosting products on the market. However, we are never satisfied. To us, our “best” is never good enough. We perpetually strive to achieve the absolute upper limits of testosterone production. That’s whey we were astounded with the implications of the clinical research behind our next groundbreaking product.

Unprecedented Synergy
Introducing MYODROL – The Advanced Testosterone Modulator. The key ingredient in MYODROL has been proven in clinical research to increase testosterone by 60%. Incredible, to be sure. However, there’s more to this story...much more.

The synergy of of compounds in MYODROL simultaneously decrease DHT and Estradiol. These “spin off” hormones typically increase in response to elevated testosterone. However, they elicit unwanted effects in the body. Two notorious examples are male pattern baldness, and increased fatty deposits around the abdominals and pecs. Simply put; by controlling DHT and Estradiol, MYODROL allows for the maximum possible benefits associated with elevated levels of testosterone.

Testosterone Booster - MYODROL™ increases Testosterone by 60%
Testosterone is the king of anabolic hormones. Without adequate levels of it, men are at greater risk of experiencing decreased lean mass, reduced bone mineral density, depression and lack of energy. When testosterone is at optimal levels, men experience greater strength, vitality, libido, mood and overall health.

Which of these scenarios works best for you?

MYODROL™ was shown in a published human clinical study to increase testosterone levels in healthy men by 60%.

5-Alpha reductase Inhibition – MYODROL™ Decreases DHT by 20%

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a “spin off” hormone associated with increased levels of testosterone. Typically, an enzyme called 5-Alpha reductase “converts” excess testosterone into this compound. However, DHT is implicated in causing male pattern baldness. Even worse, DHT is cited as a contributing factor to poor prostate health.

A powerful component of MYODROL™ inhibits the enzymatic conversion of testosterone into DHT. Bottom line; less DHT conversion for greater levels of active testosterone in the body. However, the battle for maximum testosterone availability doesn’t end with DHT.

Aromatase Inhibitor – MYODROL™ Decreases Estradiol by 9%
Testosterone must run the gauntlet through an onslaught of aromatase enzymes. These enzymes work to convert testosterone into another “spin off” hormone called estradiol. Elevated levels of estradiol promote the much-dreaded side-effects, gynecomastia (fatty deposits around the pecs) and excess accumulation of abdominal fat. MYODROL™ effectively counters estradiol by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.
The end result; a greater yield of anabolic testosterone in the body with decreased conversion to estradiol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the support, man

thank you for the advice, also. yes, injections are an option here in the states. i've heard there is also a patch available. Although, it seems as though my endo thinks its androgel or nothing.
Get the androgel, use for 2 months, then go to another doctor and explain why you dont want to use androgel?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get the androgel, use for 2 months, then go to another doctor and explain why you dont want to use androgel?
i was sent to the endo by my family doctor. he "thought" he was sending me to an "expert". I think I may re-visit the family doctor and see if he'll work with me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8 (7/12/11)

~Weight. 241 lbs.
~Cardio. Spent a couple of hours in the pool sloshing around (didn't really focus on getting exercise). Treadmill for
45 min at walking pace of 3. Seem to be trimming some fat. This is such a welcomed sight. Having a
pool is helping tremendously.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9 (Today)

~Workout. Bi's and Tri's. Had a another good workout. Good energy and strength. Again, not seeing much in the way of pumps.
~Dosage. I missed my morning dose. So, I ended up dosing a couple caps within an hour or so, prior to working out. Holy dry mouth,
Batman!! I ran out of water and could have used 2 or 3 more bottles!!
~Hypo. Seems as though I recall others feeling this way when dosing on an empty stomach. I personally have not noticed this. Or, at least,
it hasn't been drastic enough for me to notice.
~Appetite. I've noticed when cravings hit, they seem to be more intense. But, overall, I don't notice a difference in the amount of cravings.
~Libido. Zip, zero, nada, non-existent. :(

Thanks for reading tonight's memoirs fellas.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea...2 caps at once can be intense haha.

Some guys like the 2 pills twice per day dosing though...2 pre 2 post will have you pumped and thirsty for sure

I feel bad for you whole TRT issue man...that is no matter anyone should be shrugging off like it seems they are. I bet they would understand if they were experiencing it themselves

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think i'll try the 2-2 dosing tomorrow. it will be much more convenient for me.

thanks for the kind words, natty. and, i agree with you. if they were the one feeling like crap all the time, it would be a different story. my wife spoke with my family doc today. and, he says he would like to see me. so, crossing my fingers that i can get this straightened out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about some of the issues. I wouldd really lay it on the line with the docs. Good luck. Curious how the new dosing protocol effects you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking into Myodrol you may want to check the product by Swanson's. :)

In!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AE14 - Thanks, man. I've been dealing with the test issue for a long time. I've known of the issue for over a year..........but have felt like this much longer than that.

bdcc - well, the main myodrol thread on bb.com had a lot of negative comments. not unusual, i suppose.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11

~Dosing. I've been doing the 2-2 for a couple days.
~Pump. After taking 2 caps around 1:00 pm, 5 hours later I started getting some odd pumpage for no reason.
~Muscles. Muscles feel full and dense today.
~Hypo. Began to feel hypo at the 5 hour mark, also.
~Hunger. Extreme hunger at the 5 hour mark, also.
~Stomach. Still no stomach discomfort.
~Thirst. For me, it doesn't seem to be effecting my thirst. Although, it will occasionally give me a dry mouth.
*edit* Ok, I would like to revise my thirst statement. I just got back from working out. Its clear to me now,
that my thirst is increased during workouts. But, at all other times, the effect is minimal at best.
~Workout. I worked the chest tonight. Had a great workout. Increased sets and weight on several lifts. Very nice.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

~Dosing. I've been doing the 2-2 for a couple days.
~Pump. After taking 2 caps around 1:00 pm, 5 hours later I started getting some odd pumpage for no reason.
~Muscles. Muscles feel full and dense today.
~Hypo. Began to feel hypo at the 5 hour mark, also.
~Hunger. Extreme hunger at the 5 hour mark, also.
~Stomach. Still no stomach discomfort.
~Thirst. For me, it doesn't seem to be effecting my thirst. Although, it will occasionally give me a dry mouth.
*edit* Ok, I would like to revise my thirst statement. I just got back from working out. Its clear to me now,
that my thirst is increased during workouts. But, at all other times, the effect is minimal at best.
~Workout. I worked the chest tonight. Had a great workout. Increased sets and weight on several lifts. Very nice.
BUMP.

Looks like it's treating you well.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes......i believe it is.

Planning to update after tonight's workout.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17

~Workout. Bi's and Tri's. Major Pumpage. Major Sweat. Major thirst. Good strength. Good recovery.
~Muscles. Muscles continue to feel dense/full throughout the day.
~Fatloss. I seem to be leaning out in the arms and shoulders. The trouble areas? Well, they are trouble areas and its hard to say if anything is changing there. I've felt extremely fat the past few days. So, that is pretty depressing.
~Hunger. At the start of Anabeta, skipping lunch and breakfast was a piece of cake. Now, it is virtually impossible to do so.
~Libido. Still nothing. In Anabeta's defense, it was this way prior to starting AB.
~Other. This damn heat wave is making it very difficult to motivate myself for any physical activity whatsoever.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

~Workout. Bi's and Tri's. Major Pumpage. Major Sweat. Major thirst. Good strength. Good recovery.
~Muscles. Muscles continue to feel dense/full throughout the day.
~Fatloss. I seem to be leaning out in the arms and shoulders. The trouble areas? Well, they are trouble areas and its hard to say if anything is changing there. I've felt extremely fat the past few days. So, that is pretty depressing.
~Hunger. At the start of Anabeta, skipping lunch and breakfast was a piece of cake. Now, it is virtually impossible to do so.
~Libido. Still nothing. In Anabeta's defense, it was this way prior to starting AB.
~Other. This damn heat wave is making it very difficult to motivate myself for any physical activity whatsoever.
I hear ya... every time I walk outside I get blasted by a wall of heat.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya... every time I walk outside I get blasted by a wall of heat.
yeah, it's been rough this week.

on another note....

if anyone has specific questions, concerning how AB is effecting me, feel free to ask. I will try my best to give an accurate assessment.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates. For you what do you think the main differences are between your dosing schemes in terms of results?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great updates. For you what do you think the main differences are between your dosing schemes in terms of results?
good question!

well, i can tell you the effects are definitely amplified by the 2-2 dosing. during my training sessions, i have noticed greater pump and muscle definition. i've also notice a vein or two in my biceps. honestly, i would recommend that PES adds the 2-2 dosing scheme to the label. for me, it makes that much of a difference. maybe say something along the lines of "for pronounced effects....etc". thirst, dry mouth, and sweat are also ramped up.

really, the 1-1-1-1 dosing kind of leaves you wondering if its doing anything. the 2-2 scheme SHOWS you it's doing something. always test your tolerance to a supplement first. but, i totally recommend going with 2-2.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I will try the two capsules BID dosing and see if I get the same.Keep up the good work on the detailed log. Hints like this help others get the most out of AnaBeta.Ben

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words. And, definitely give that dosing a try.

This past week, I have been extremely bloated. IDK, why though. So, it feels/looks like i'm 30 lbs heavier in my gut. :( i've been taking a fiber supplement before bed, to try to get rid of the bloat. but, its not working too well. i'm going to try two fiber doses a day to see if that helps.

I really don't feel that AB has anything to do with this. But, I'm trying to mention everything.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
good question!

well, i can tell you the effects are definitely amplified by the 2-2 dosing. during my training sessions, i have noticed greater pump and muscle definition. i've also notice a vein or two in my biceps. honestly, i would recommend that PES adds the 2-2 dosing scheme to the label. for me, it makes that much of a difference. maybe say something along the lines of "for pronounced effects....etc". thirst, dry mouth, and sweat are also ramped up.

really, the 1-1-1-1 dosing kind of leaves you wondering if its doing anything. the 2-2 scheme SHOWS you it's doing something. always test your tolerance to a supplement first. but, i totally recommend going with 2-2.
Interesting feedback here!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good question!

We are finding that more and more people like the 2/2 dosing scheme for that nice hard pump

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 20

~Cardio. I just spent about an hour in the pool. Here is what I did....
- Swimming. 30 Laps (1 lap = swimming directly across my round 28 ft pool). Total swim distance = 840 ft.
- Armless Jumping Jacks (Calf work). 300 reps
- Floating Crunches. Hanging onto ladder, pulling legs to chest. 50 reps
- Twisties (lol). Hopping and twisting legs one direction, while twisting upper body the opposite direction. 100 reps
- Pedaling. Hanging onto ladder, pedaling with legs as if riding a bicycle. 10 minutes

Ok, guys. I have no idea how pool work compares to running/jogging in the calories burned category. If any of you know how to compare the two, I would like to know. Also, if anyone knows some other good pool exercises feel free to share! Thanks to a bum hip, I cannot do much in the way of traditional cardio. The pool helps tremendously with taking the stress off of my hip. Its "almost" pain free to work in the pool. Also, I haven't been training legs in the gym. The bum hip is also the reason for this. It was probably a year ago, when I last did dead lifts and squats. The dead lift quickly became a favorite exercise of mine. But, I could not take the hip pain for the several days afterward.

FYI, I purchased a second bottle of Anabeta. I want to stack it with something else. Here are some things I've been considering.....

AB + Blue Gene (freaking love Blue Gene)
AB + Triazole (have two bottles)
AB + Lit-Up + Triazole
AB + Lit-Up + Erase (have 1/2 a bottle. would need to purchase more)
AB + Ebol (have 3/4 bottle)

I would like your suggestions, guys. And, it doesn't have to be what I've listed above. I'm willing to purchase something to stack with AB.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only used Triazole once and it was alongside AX. I enjoyed the run for libido boosting but wouldn't look for anything more from these type of products.

Apart from that I have only used Erase so can't comment on the others.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of anabeta and blue gene together.