SNS Agmatine 3 day review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.19%

SNS Agmatine 3 day review

I would like to thank SNS rep Antihero for hooking me up with a 3 day sample of SNS Agmatine. I used the pills on three consecutive workouts and even though my experience was brief I do believe it is a great product.

The only aspect I can touch upon would be the increased pumps I experienced by dosing 4 caps 45 mins before my workout. I noticed an increase in veins in my forearms and biceps and overall my muscles felt fuller longer after working out.

I also seemed to experience better recovery time between sets so that is something that might be more apparent after running a whole bottle.

Overall a great value. Great pump product with no flushing, prickling, upset stomach or any of that other crap.

Thanks again SNS!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    I would like to thank SNS rep Antihero for hooking me up with a 3 day sample of SNS Agmatine. I used the pills on three consecutive workouts and even though my experience was brief I do believe it is a great product.

The only aspect I can touch upon would be the increased pumps I experienced by dosing 4 caps 45 mins before my workout. I noticed an increase in veins in my forearms and biceps and overall my muscles felt fuller longer after working out.

I also seemed to experience better recovery time between sets so that is something that might be more apparent after running a whole bottle.

Overall a great value. Great pump product with no flushing, prickling, upset stomach or any of that other crap.

Thanks again SNS!
    Happy to hear you enjoyed the few days of it. There are a host of benefits that Agmatine can offer, but comes over the long-term. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to provide everyone with more than 12 caps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Agmatine
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:33 AM
  2. Red Dog - SNS 'Agmatine' Review
    By Red Dog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:50 PM