PES AnaBeta goes wild in North Korea w/ KimJong-il - Nukes ready to launch!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prepare for Combat, the Great Dear Leader has chosen to cycle AnaBeta!

Started about 4-5 days ago, finally decided to run a non-detailed log.

Thoughts so far: I forced myself to cycle off Ebol/LG Substerone stack so I can judge its effects better. So far I noticed increased erection quality, slight increase in hunger. I normally have a decrease in recovery after cycling off Ebol but so far the decrease has been minimal. Ive been hitting the gym very hard on AnaBeta and it may or may not be due to AnaBeta, to early to tell. Im skeptical about this product so I decided to see what the fuss is all about.

Goals: to keep cutting from my winter bulk which started a couple a months ago. I usually train with a recomp approach and harden my muscles as much as possible while cutting. Lifting is my main form of training for cutting but I am doing some cardio once or twice a week.

Weight: Dunno? Maybe 170? Was 177 at peak of my bulk. Weight doesnt matter to much but Ill try to post something.

Diet:
Strict year round low carb dieting, <40-50grams a day. No carb cycling.

Current Supplements
AnaBeta 6 caps a day, 2 pre-workout. I may bump to 8 or 10 if I get bored.
DCP, 16 days left at 9 caps a day
Pump-bol with 3 grams Creapure
4 caps Epharm Amp for pre-workout
Orange Triad
Joint Force just in case, lol
6-9 grams fish oil daily (and I buy Omega Eggs)

I may add the new lipoburn soon by LG, or if I need to get a test booster or something else down the road after DCP is gone.

Current pics

Morning photo, looking bloated after salty dinner last night

Where I come from 2/2008 at 211 for more old pics see post # 2 here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157658-w-pics-alpha.html#post2511477

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you have made tremendous progress, kudos to you. I really think you will enjoy the AnaBeta, truly has become a must for me as there are some really positive immediate impacts. In for some fun.

Btw, I can always count on you for funny thread titles.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :)

Reactions: ax1
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've definitely made some awesome progress - looking pretty ripped right now! :thumbsup:

You're going to really enjoy AnaBeta. And if you decide to add in LipoBURN, why not get some of the original to start you off (and then you can compare it to the reformulated version later on) :)

~Rosie~

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking pretty ripped right now! :thumbsup:

why not get some of the original to start you off (and then you can compare it to the reformulated version later on) :)

~Rosie~
Thanks for the compliment, and thanks to all who are following, I hope to feed off of this into my training.

Before I move on I have to publicly apologize to AE14 for accidentally negging him earlier.

I want to be beyond ripped, its a bit of a challenge with my genetics but I enjoy the challenge. Hope to finally get a 6 pack, been working hard during my winter bulk to put actual muscle on my belly, and I do see a difference so far from last year. The 6 pack is there just gotta lean out as much as I can.

I wont be able to get the old formula for lipoburn because since I already have 2 bottles on the way of the new one. Good idea though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, you need to log more often, this is gonna be a fun log.

hey ax, i am finding that taking anabeta on a empty with a stim improves effectiveness of the stim-might just be me, but i like it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, you need to log more often, this is gonna be a fun log.

hey ax, i am finding that taking anabeta on a empty with a stim improves effectiveness of the stim-might just be me, but i like it.
Interesting. Im dosing it almost on a empty stomach just w/15 grams whey, and about 30 minutes prior to my stims, but I am taking nitrates in which will improve the effectivness of all co-ingested nutrients including AnaBeta and the stims.

Just so everybody knows my current protocol this is how Im dosing my AnaBeta.

7:45 1 cap AnaBeta first thing in the morning with 35 grams whey (I eat breakfast between 9-9:30)
11:15 2 caps AnaBeta pre-training with 15 grams whey and I slowly drink and swish Pump-bol for 15 minutes. Primary reasoning of taking 2 caps pre-workout is just mind tricks, gives me a placebo boost in the gym knowing I took something.
11:45 4 caps Epharm Amp
12:15 Training
1:45 1 cap AnaBeta immediate post training with 40 grams whey. Hey, I love my protein shake post workout, sometimes I drink it prior to stretching. I look forward to it.
1 cap AnaBeta 5-6PM, possibly empty stomach or not, dunno doesnt matter to me
1 cap AnaBeta 9-10PM with final meal

Thats a total of 6 caps a day for now.

Edit: On Monday I will take my Anabeta with my stims on empty stomach.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Im dosing it almost on a empty stomach just w/15 grams whey, and about 30 minutes prior to my stims, but I am taking nitrates in which will improve the effectivness of all co-ingested nutrients including AnaBeta and the stims.

Just so everybody knows my current protocol this is how Im dosing my AnaBeta.

7:45 1 cap AnaBeta first thing in the morning with 35 grams whey (I eat breakfast between 9-9:30)
11:15 2 caps AnaBeta pre-training with 15 grams whey and I slowly drink and swish Pump-bol for 15 minutes. Primary reasoning of taking 2 caps pre-workout is just mind tricks, gives me a placebo boost in the gym knowing I took something.
1:45 1 cap AnaBeta immediate post training with 40 grams whey. Hey, I love my protein shake post workout, sometimes I drink it prior to stretching. I look forward to it.
1 cap AnaBeta 5-6PM, possibly empty stomach or not, dunno doesnt matter to me
1 cap AnaBeta 9-10PM with final meal

Thats a total of 6 caps a day for now.

Edit: On Monday I will take my Anabeta with my stims on empty stomach.
hopefully it will work as well for you as it is for me!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still noticing increased libido and erection quality since start of AnaBeta. This is something that has really taken notice so far.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I decided to bump it a little to 7 caps. See where it goes, Im considering 8-9 caps a day next week and see how a 3 cap dose feels like pre-training. I do not suggest anybody dare go over 6 caps, I understand the risks and am primarily experimenting to keep this interesting for myself and the log.

5-6PM 2 caps AnaBeta , with meal
9-9:30 1 cap AnaBeta with final meal or without if Im not ready to eat yet. Im concerned with ability to fall asleep so time is priority.

Big-T, I tried your suggestion but I honestly did not notice a difference. I was already taking it 30 minutes prior to stim use and was getting positive gym effects so this may be the reason I did not notice. I do suggest a pre-workout dose.

Notes:
1. Cut off time 9:30, I feel dosed to0 close to bed gives me trouble falling asleep right away.

2. Erection quality is better than normal still. Possible libido boost, but this all can be placebo not sure.

3. Feeling well pumped and leaner, although I dont think I have any changes in the mirror. Remember, the way Im eating I do not expect any muscle gain as leaning out is my priority. I just feel good.

4. Training going very well, but I get the sense Im torturing myself after 50-60 minutes and the rest of my training is a struggle. I think the added intensity the first part of my training that I may be getting from AnaBeta is causing this. I dont think its a bad thing, I just have to fight though it after all thats how you get in shape right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, ax i wish i was getting a libido boost lol. but i am loving the increased endurance, seems like it takes much longer for me to feel tired out. for me the anabeta seems to be making my stim[combustion] much more effective. liking anabeta very much!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, ax i wish i was getting a libido boost lol. but i am loving the increased endurance, seems like it takes much longer for me to feel tired out. for me the anabeta seems to be making my stim[combustion] much more effective. liking anabeta very much!!!
I have a stamina boost and able to push myself harder the first half of my training...I dont think its an endurance issue, but I feel like Im in pain like I really hit the body hard (which I did.) Hard to explain, but its not a feeling I was getting prior to AnaBeta.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a stamina boost and able to push myself harder the first half of my training...I dont think its an endurance issue, but I feel like Im in pain like I really hit the body hard (which I did.) Hard to explain, but its not a feeling I was getting prior to AnaBeta.
interesting, you think this may be a side effect of upping dose????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, you think this may be a side effect of upping dose????
Not at all...Im just training much harder and in effect I have to kick my own ass later on the workout to finish it. I dont consider this a side effect, but a positive effect. Its a painful struggle that I almost enjoy, but at the same time not really, lol

Remember as well, my first dose increase was dinner time today so that wouldnt effect anything yet. This has been going on all week with me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not at all...Im just training much harder and in effect I have to kick my own ass later on the workout to finish it. I dont consider this a side effect, but a positive effect. Its a painful struggle that I almost enjoy, but at the same time not really, lol
gotcha, i think i misunderstood what you were saying....glad it's all good!!! seriously thinking of getting another bottle and upping dose myself on certain days-mostly depending on diet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday I have off from training, on Friday I will continue with my 7 cap a day dose, but I will dose heftier 3 caps pre-workout for the first time on Friday, move my immediate post workout cap to my post workout meal (so that will be 2 caps). Friday Im planning on doing a intense back and abs routine, 90 minutes. Possibly do cardio in evening as well depending on how my days go.

I will post on Friday my findings on the 3 cap dose, which will also be with my regular 3 DCP and 4 Epharm Amp dosaging.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thursday I have off from training, on Friday I will continue with my 7 cap a day dose, but I will dose heftier 3 caps pre-workout for the first time on Friday, move my immediate post workout cap to my post workout meal (so that will be 2 caps). Friday Im planning on doing a intense back and abs routine, 90 minutes. Possibly do cardio in evening as well depending on how my days go.

I will post on Friday my findings on the 3 cap dose, which will also be with my regular 3 DCP and 4 Epharm Amp dosaging.
Out of curiosity, is the 3 cap dose pre-workout going to be on an empty stomach or with food?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity, is the 3 cap dose pre-workout going to be on an empty stomach or with food?
it will be 45 minutes pre-workout with 15 grams of whey. Solid meal will be eaten prior about 90-120 minutes and pre-training I consume 10-20 bcaa's/eaa's.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran my 3 caps pre-workout today. Had an off day training due to running around in the mornining and throwing me off slightly off scheduled. Also, felt some re-accuring pain in my rear deltoids so had to lighten up the training.

With all this, by the end of my workout my body was un-usually warm and my body felt intense. I felt like I had a much better workout than I usually would with lighter training.

Been feeling lean and warmer as of late, as if Im fitter, just a feeling I like and enjoy.

Lipoburn came in this afternoon took my first 4 pumps. will be dosing twice a day.

Next lifting session Monday, will dose 3 caps again pre-training. I may do cardio over the weekend.

As stated in a previous post, due to my heavy pre-workout dose I moved my post workout dose to my post workout meal and now dose 2 with my post workout meal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ran my 3 caps pre-workout today. Had an off day training due to running around in the mornining and throwing me off slightly off scheduled. Also, felt some re-accuring pain in my rear deltoids so had to lighten up the training.

With all this, by the end of my workout my body was un-usually warm and my body felt intense. I felt like I had a much better workout than I usually would with lighter training.

Been feeling lean and warmer as of late, as if Im fitter, just a feeling I like and enjoy.

Lipoburn came in this afternoon took my first 4 pumps. will be dosing twice a day.

Next lifting session Monday, will dose 3 caps again pre-training. I may do cardio over the weekend.

As stated in a previous post, due to my heavy pre-workout dose I moved my post workout dose to my post workout meal and now dose 2 with my post workout meal.

nice results, ax. sounds like you are liking the higher dosing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice results, ax. sounds like you are liking the higher dosing.
So far its definitely in my interest to continue with the 3 cap pre-workout dose, cant wait to get a real workout in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far its definitely in my interest to continue with the 3 cap pre-workout dose, cant wait to get a real workout in.

i've gone as high as 2 pre 2 post and 2 spread out. but i am loving the increased endurance at 4 spread out so much that i don't want to mess with it!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My waist measured almost a 1/2" leaner this morning. Dunno if its just a good day but it went from 31.5 when I first took Anabeta and its a hair over 31" now. Measurment taken squeezed around belly button.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My waist measured almost a 1/2" leaner this morning. Dunno if its just a good day but it went from 31.5 when I first took Anabeta and its a hair over 31" now. Measurment taken squeezed around belly button.
fantastic results!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.
there are only certain brands you are allowed to say good things about on that forum!!!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it, but what dosage are you using during you off-days? :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have missed it, but what dosage are you using during you off-days? :)
On my off days Im still using 7, but I split them up more instead of taking a hefty 3 cap dose. 2,1,2,1,1 or whatever. I did do some cardio over the weekend but I did not crave to use a 3 cap dose as I had little knowledge of when I felt like going to train.

Today will be my second training session with a 3 cap dose, took my 1 cap dose at 8AM, will be taking 3 at around 11:45, then 2 at 5-6, lastly 1 cap at 9:30. I prefer 1 at night to help prevent any sleep disturbances.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving the log ax. I gotta try this for my PCT ! lol

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Alright, this sure is interesting :D

You don't get any noticeable side effects?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, this sure is interesting :D

You don't get any noticeable side effects?
Your asking me if I get any noticeable effects? Did you try reading my log? lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

its funny how people refuse to accept when something lives up to claims. good log ax

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Your asking me if I get any noticeable effects? Did you try reading my log? lol
No, I asked if you are getting any noticeable SIDE effects. I am asking this of course due to the increased dosage... and yes I have read your log ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I asked if you are getting any noticeable SIDE effects. I am asking this of course due to the increased dosage... and yes I have read your log ;)
Oh, sorry mis-understood.

I dont notice any side effects except for increased Libido and erection quality. This morning I had morning wood like a teenager. Yes, I call it a side effect because its annoying, lol.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so this is my second lifting session using 3 pre-workout. This time injury free.

Todays training was Chest, Abs, and laundry.

I cant fuqing believe it, I did chest and my pump was so intense I feel like I did a full bicep and neck routine. This doesnt normally happen with me. AnaBeta combined w. Pump-bol is totally extreme.

The end of my training was really freaking rough, my body was so swollen from the intense training yet very satisfying.

Im going to have to change the labels of AnaBeta to "EnterTheTortureChamber"

For real PES, I really feel like Im on a prohormone or something, you have some explaining to do before I send PA some samples to test out, lol

Other report is erection quality is getting even better, I had very unusual morning wood this morning...its not something I really want though but Im reporting it. At 34 this normally doesnt happen to be unless Im on some high quality test boosters.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

Yea man they are nuts over there. I think me and you have now made their hit list haha

Ok, so this is my second lifting session using 3 pre-workout. This time injury free.

Todays training was Chest, Abs, and laundry.

I cant fuqing believe it, I did chest and my pump was so intense I feel like I did a full bicep and neck routine. This doesnt normally happen with me. AnaBeta combined w. Pump-bol is totally extreme.

The end of my training was really freaking rough, my body was so swollen from the intense training yet very satisfying.

Im going to have to change the labels of AnaBeta to "EnterTheTortureChamber"

For real PES, I really feel like Im on a prohormone or something, you have some explaining to do before I send PA some samples to test out, lol

Other report is erection quality is getting even better, I had very unusual morning wood this morning...its not something I really want though but Im reporting it. At 34 this normally doesnt happen to be unless Im on some high quality test boosters.
Awesome. About to hit the gym, trying 3 Pre WO :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking good ax. i am going to be adding in some 7-ke real soon!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking less caps on non workout days?
My last workout day I didnt, but my coming workout day on Thursday I may cut it back to 5 caps just for non-workout days. Im only getting a 34 day supply off 2 bottles and wouldnt mind hitting 40 days on this product so I think Im going to be doing 5 on non-workout days from now on. Im only getting 1-2 days off a week right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a few updates,

Im finally getting what I wanted most, which is visible fat loss in the mirror.

Now, the reason Im posting today is that I decided to experiment w/ my diet (and after all its all about the diet and training, not the supplement) and start doing 1 day a week carb re-feeds. Ive never done this before, so this may make or break the progress Im making in this log. I may make the rest of my week a bit stricter on my diet, and if goes as planned Im "supposed" to be ramping up my metabolism with these re-feeds which should increase leptin and thyroid function (and various other signals) and further propel my progress.

I just had my wifes chocolate ice cream and boy it was good, lol I wont have to buy my Atkins bars today. Im not going to overdue it with Ice Cream and focus more on getting 1-1.5 grams of protein in per lb and getting those carbs of 400-500 grams. Fat intake goal would be 40-50 grams or so.

Still considering running a 3rd bottle which I dont have but may order should I decide to extend my log to 8 weeks or more.

AnaBeta is for sure the real deal supplement, as I have stated I feel that AnaBeta is helping my diet and training make progress.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update on my new carb loading diet. Had more carbs in 1 day than perhaps in over 10 years, lol

2 bowls of ice cream and 9 whole wheat bagels. I may get 2 more bagels in today.

1 note is that my neck is sore as hell on and off, its as if my thyroid has come back to life or something.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol how many grams of carbs would you estimate?
Ill finish today with about 600 grams total today, Ill only be doing the 24 hour load every 7 days so tomorrow morning Ill be back to my usual diet.

For the carb load I made sure I did not surpass 50 grams of fat, and I also lowered my protein intake to just about 1gr/1lb down from 1.5-1.8/1lb on a normal day.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I am doing carb refeeds too, it feels great to see how the muscles gets filled with glucogen.

I am not eating more than 200g of carbs though, that is enough for me. If I go above it feels like I am getting fat :p

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am doing carb refeeds too, it feels great to see how the muscles gets filled with glucogen.

I am not eating more than 200g of carbs though, that is enough for me. If I go above it feels like I am getting fat :p
I definitely felt fat yesterday, but this is essential to the carb re-feed in order to trigger the leptin increase and other hormonal increases. Its important to keep fat intake under 50 grams, and keep protein intake to about .9 per pound of body-weight.

Measured my arm this morning and I put on 1/3 of an inch un-pumped overnight. Ran cardio today and had a better session than I usually do. Trying to get into ketosis asap, and after my cardio session I physically feel normal again.

In the mirror this afternoon I look just as ripped but more pumped than I did yesterday before my carb load.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Great log and results for far. I'm liking this experiment!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, Since starting my new diet last week I need to tweak things down a little as I started out quite imperfectly, but Im comfortable enough to continue with it, and better it.

Dosing, I decided to cut back to 6 caps. My dosing is quite unusual as I like to focus on training performance above all else. At minimum I like to trick my mind that Im on something which gives me a sense of comfort going into the gyme.

My dosing protocol is 1 cap first thing in the morning, then 3 caps pre-workout 3-4 hours later. A 2 cap dose is used early evening. I find this to be my optimal protocol and I will most likely stick to this until the end.

Findings with AnaBeta w/ 2 different style keto diets-With dirt strict low carb dieting, although I had performance enchancment the first stage of my training, by the later half of my 90 minute session became a big struggle. This isnt something I typically experience without AnaBeta with the same exact diet.

Since I started CKD dieting, and eating an additional 20-25 carbs with my breakfast from a bagel the side effect of diminished 2nd half training session went away. Im now all week convinced that If you like to keto w/ very low carbs and train beyond 45 minutes, expect potential issues the later end of your workouts.

I think AnaBeta is more optimal with CKD "carb loading diets," or low carb at 80-120 grams a day daily. For hardcore keto dieters training can get tough, although as I have experienced and am able to achieve a high end workout the first half of 90 minutes, the end is something you have to fight through. Muscle pumps are apparent both methods of dieting for me.

So no progress this week, but the fact I maintained and all my workouts are great Im just going to keep tweaking my diet and perfecting it and hopefully by next week I can lose a little more fat.