WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
This just in...2 Bottles of ANABETA, 2 5.1 pound jugs of syntha-6, 90 servings of Scivation X-tend watermelon of course :)

summer cut = OVER , time to get to business!!!!

Starting tomorrow 4 caps ANABETA a day, approximately 3,900 calories on a roughly 5/10/2 ratio of Protein/Carbs/Fats (250P/500C/100F). I'm not going to go into too much nutritional detail but its your average avid gym rats diet for the most part but I will say it's not perfected by any means.

Workouts wise I'm kind of a free spirit if you will, of course I will track and schedule my 5 main lifts: (bench, incline bench, deads, squats, overhead press) ..and as far as 'days' go its basically always changing so I'm not going to put an exact plan, but know I know all my stuff and always allow at least 72 hours for recovery.

However other compounds and isolations such as shruggs, legs curls/extensions, arms, abs, so on so forth, I just focus and send em without writing and counting every single rep and motion. (I've tried before wasn't my slice of pie)

Notice I said semi-log because I am busy with work, school, and the gym as well a very competitive pick up basketball (and women) player. (lol lol about the women 'joke') So getting on here to log every emotion, every number, every piece of food I eat would be near impossible for me. However I will be logging to the best of my abilities and I always will keep everything 100% unbiased.

Happy Lifting Ladies and Gents and thank you PES for what I'm pretty damn sure is going to be a great natural compound!

-Mike

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Starting Stats--Coming tomorrow, thanks for your view! Any feedback/support/criticism is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

josephd79

Awards
I'm subbing because I'm interested in this product. So far, PES is decent but I've seen decent companies produce junky supps too, so we'll see what you gain.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
I'm subbing because I'm interested in this product. So far, PES is decent but I've seen decent companies produce junky supps too, so we'll see what you gain.
Welcome aboard, I'm 50/50 on taking out the scivation xtend so we don't have to guess 2 products is responsible for the gains, what you think sir?

IronManny

IronManny

Awards
It would be nice to have a 'pure' AnaBeta log to see how it's affecting you. Can't wait to see how it goes for yah.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
It would be nice to have a 'pure' AnaBeta log to see how it's affecting you. Can't wait to see how it goes for yah.
Ty Sir, I'm starting to think pure anabeta would be nice too, or maybe just a small daily amount of BCAAs just post gym because although it adds slight complications, anabeta is still in the driver seat for the most part.

josephd79

Awards
Welcome aboard, I'm 50/50 on taking out the scivation xtend so we don't have to guess 2 products is responsible for the gains, what you think sir?
Nono, leave it in. BCAA's are a staple and I don't think you should remove it. Glutamine, Protein, BCAA's, etc... are all staples and I would expect to take them myself in the form of NO-Shotgun / NO-Synthesize so leave in the Xtend. It'll help solidify your BCAA needs and gains.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Oh of course, no doubt about it, more bcaas=better/more gains

buttttt I wanted to test to actual results from just anabeta itself without anything interfering, then I thought about it... and realized that would be like not taking my protein powder because its effecting the results, plain stupid, its a staple supplement duh. So I decided its gonna be:a daily multi, syntha-6, bcaas, ANABETA, fish oil, and melatonin for occasional sleeplessness

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion cutting out BCAAs would be just like cutting out a food source of protein, it is a staple rather than a supplement. I had BCAAs intra workout in the beginning of my log but ran out fairly early on and didn't buy them again so I was left just with staples. I know that my results were very good without additional amino acids. Either way, I am confident AnaBeta will shine so do whatever you want. I personally would run them alongside and try and get the best results possible as you don't see BCAA logs resulting in massive hypertrophy and fat loss! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the other team members should we miss them. :)

Ben

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh of course, no doubt about it, more bcaas=better/more gains

buttttt I wanted to test to actual results from just anabeta itself without anything interfering, then I thought about it... and realized that would be like not taking my protein powder because its effecting the results, plain stupid, its a staple supplement duh. So I decided its gonna be:a daily multi, syntha-6, bcaas, ANABETA, fish oil, and melatonin for occasional sleeplessness
Good plan....never want to drop the staples

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
In for this one
welcome aboard sir

In my opinion cutting out BCAAs would be just like cutting out a food source of protein, it is a staple rather than a supplement. I had BCAAs intra workout in the beginning of my log but ran out fairly early on and didn't buy them again so I was left just with staples. I know that my results were very good without additional amino acids. Either way, I am confident AnaBeta will shine so do whatever you want. I personally would run them alongside and try and get the best results possible as you don't see BCAA logs resulting in massive hypertrophy and fat loss! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the other team members should we miss them. :)

Ben
Thanks for the support and I agree 150%

Good plan....never want to drop the staples
Indeed, thanks for the continued support and feedback

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Just popped my second Anabeta of the day about to go to the gym with a friend for a nice shoulders/traps I might throw in some bicep work as well. I will report back later tonight.

...BTW anyone tired of there everyday protein shake?? 2 scoops BSN syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream flavor with about 8oz Orange Juice, 8oz Milk yields an AMAZING creamsicle flavored shake. Amazingly tasty.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
PRE-GYM DAY 1 ANABETA---6' 2'' 200 Pounds give or take a pound or 2---BF% idk someone knowledgeable please estimate for me?

btw I lift to for purely athletic and recreational reasons = I know NOTHING about BB poses :(

Attachments

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
PRE-GYM DAY 1 ANABETA---6' 2'' 200 Pounds give or take a pound or 2---BF% idk someone knowledgeable please estimate for me?

btw I lift to for purely athletic and recreational reasons = I know NOTHING about BB poses :(
Hmm idk know about your bf % either..... but your bathroom looks badass. :lol:

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Shoulders Traps--6/30/11

good active day at University at Buffalo alumni arena with a few friends, shot around some hoops for about 25-30 minutes then proceeded to hit the gym from 6:30-7:45pm (1h 15 min)

Measured Lifts:

1) Seated Shoulder Press:
(135x12),(185x6),(205x2 fail on 3rd),(225x1),(155x8),(135x11)

2) Behind the neck Shoulder Press
(95x12),(115x8),(135x5),(115x8),(95x12)

3) Barbell Shruggs
(225x12),(275x8),(300x6),(315x4),(225x15) Only failed on 315 because of grip problems, not trap failure, need to improve my grip!

4) Isolations
Side Raises(3 sets), Front Raises (3 sets), Rear Delt Dumbbells (sets), Trap Machine (3 drop sets)

No time for biceps today :(

Not gonna comment too much on anabeta quite yet because its only day 1 but feeling pretty good all-round, psyched for it to kick in to high gear.

Nutrition was good, I think i might have been a few hundred calories under on food but I'm about to go cook up some late night snacks so hopefully I can hit the 4K calorie mark... Honestly I know how good it is to track everything nutrition wise but its just not possible for me to do without pulling my hair out...

Thanks for reading guys and as always happy lifting!

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Sorry guys been busy, I'll be on later today to report my chest day yesterday and taking an off day today to hit the beach, happy july 4th weekend everyone!

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Happy July 4th everyone!

The anabeta is defiantly kicking in @ 4 caps/day, pumps are good and last ALL DAY and apatite is on fire, Saturday and Sunday I had no problem whatsoever eating 4k cals. Energy and libido levels seem to be unaffected, but they were just fine in the first place so no worries. Also I've heard some people were having trouble sleeping if taking there last dose right before bed, however I have been able to take my last dose before bed and sleep just fine.

things are going well at the gym too, fridays workout:

chest/tris
1) Bench Press (225x10),(275x6),(300x2) failed on 3rd, (275x5) failed on 6th, (225x9)
2) Incline Press (185x10),(225x6),(275xfail),(225x6),(185x8)
3) chest flys 45,55,65 and tons of pushups
4) Dips (0x15),(45x10),(45x8),(45x8),(0x14)

Enjoyed the rest of my weekend out of the gym.. today did a really nice cardio/core session with a jump rope and mat @ home. Tomorrow Back,Tuesday Legs, Wednesday Shoulders.... Happy Independence Day all!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good man. it is truly amazing how quickly anabeta seems to kick in. I am about 5-6 days in, and the pump (full day) is unreal.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Noticing increased thirst like others report? I already drink water like crazy so I'm interested to see if Anabeta has this effect on me. Alas, I'm three weeks away from being able to start it!

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
looks good man. it is truly amazing how quickly anabeta seems to kick in. I am about 5-6 days in, and the pump (full day) is unreal.
Thanks AE, Im about right at the same spot, you got a log going too? I would love to follow..

Keep it up, good work
Thanks and please send my thanks to the employees at PES for me as well, because I've tried erase and anabeta and you guys speak the truth!

Noticing increased thirst like others report? I already drink water like crazy so I'm interested to see if Anabeta has this effect on me. Alas, I'm three weeks away from being able to start it!
Honestly, no not really. I guess maybe a little bit here and there but no not noticing it on an 'omg this gallon of water cant leave my side' type level. Still prob drinking about a gallon give or take a pint or 2 a day. Hope those 3 weeks go by fast so you can get on!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, no not really. I guess maybe a little bit here and there but no not noticing it on an 'omg this gallon of water cant leave my side' type level. Still prob drinking about a gallon give or take a pint or 2 a day. Hope those 3 weeks go by fast so you can get on!
It's brutal. Having two bottles of something you really want to try stare at you in the face :)

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
If you dont mind me asking, why are you waiting? running something else at the moment?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, why are you waiting? running something else at the moment?
Yeah, I'm logging two other products right now and I'm also sorta saving it for the 8 week strength cycle I'm getting ready to do. I have two bottles so 8 weeks is perfect. I'm highly looking forward to it. It looks like I'll be able to get started the last week in July.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
hey all sorry its been quite some time since my last update, full log of this week coming later today.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to apologise my friend, it is your log!

Looking forward to the updates.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
11 days in and things are going good, on lunch right now at work some lets try to at least get the basics covered. I have no time to re read this so i apologize for all typos in advance. Feeling good the all day pump is definitely there and energy levels are good. I've been hitting 4k calories everyday and drinking at least a gallon of water a day no problem. I've been thinking about pushing it up to 5 caps a day to see if i notice any difference for week 3 but not sure yet. The gym as been good average sessions have been all heavy and compound around a little over an hour. I'm been sleeping just fine on anabeta no problems to report here even when taking the last one right before bed. Ive noticed when I'm running stamina is also improved with 1 mile time falling from about 8-8:10 flat to 7:40-7:50...still not the best or nothing to brag about but considering the amount cheeba I puffed throughout highschool and college as a member of the glorious fraternity, sigma alpha mu, its something we'll have to work on fixing :) Besides thats numbers are good sorry I dont have time for a full report, I am defiantly not one of those people who could do an everyday, everything type log, that's crazy talk to me, but mad props to those who can. That being said numbers for dead lifts 1rm @ about 365, squat 1rm @ 385, bench 1rm @ 315, overhead press (standing) 1rm @ 195, overhead press (sitting) 1rm @ 235

I would deff like to note while gaining strength pushing these 1mr up each about 10-20 pounds depending on which specific one, and eating 4k calories a day I have not lost the 6pk at all or noticed any fat starting to layer over it!

josephd79

Awards
I'd like to know your current weight. Can you update?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive lean gains so far.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Very impressive lean gains so far.
VERY impressive...right out of bed too. As legit as it gets
Thanks guys, plus almost 6 pounds now (5.7) and still going strong. Always weight myself outta bed almost everyday unless I'm late and the climb is pretty steady. Had a few dents (some bigger then others :) ) in the diet this weekend but hey you once live once. I havent updated here in a while due to my HP Pavilion deciding to catch a nasty virus of some sort late last week plus I've always had a habbit of putting my main log on paper in a notebook so much easier... Anyways I am enjoying steady gains at 4caps a day but I love experimenting and was wondering what any PES reps thoughts were on 6 caps a day, 3 doses a day @ 2 caps each dose? Am i just wasting my supply blowing through it quicker, or could I kick it up a notch, turn on the after burners if you will. I really wanna smash some platues.

Hoping I can bring a major update to this thread sometime tomorrow including gym numbers, thoughts, sides, pros/cons, and anything else noteworthy..
happy lifting!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Interested in that major update idea :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macdady Anabolics 5
Prometherion Anabolics 1
jjohn Supplements 19
ArnoldIsMyIdol Weight Loss 41
General Chat 8