AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)

Page 8 of 10 First ... 3678910 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, while I can't quantify it, I just feel like spreading it out gives me better results. I haven't noticed much greater effect taking 2-3 caps at one time, actually feels better 1 cap at a time just more spread out. I tend to take 2 caps with my fast break meal, but I think I may try breaking that dose up as well. I'm at 6 caps right now, so I get a pretty even dose:

1 6AM preworkout (with BCAA)
    2 12PM Fast break (may move 1 cap to 9/10AM with BCAA)
    1 3PM snack
    1 6PM Dinner
    1 11PM Pre-bed (with BCAA)
    I will be running with Prime, Ostarine and Creatine Nitrate so I will hold at 4 ed as I only have the one bottle. Oh and I might add DAA and Glycobol still mulling it over.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

DreamWeaver you seem to gain on everything. I wish I were so lucky.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    DreamWeaver you seem to gain on everything. I wish I were so lucky.
    LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, Doug responds to EVERYTHING it seems!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, Doug responds to EVERYTHING it seems!
    Some guys have all the genes... Lol

Great log Milas. Making me want to crack that anaBeta I have!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Milas, when I come to America I am going to hunt you down with a crossbow.

I switched to Raspberry flavour RecoverPro thinking "there is no way they can be sickly, he couldn't even understand why I would think this". I opened the tub and was greeted with an extremely strong smell and the taste of it, well there is only one word to describe it, sickly! You must have a sweet tooth to tolerate this lol.

Lemon for the win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Milas, when I come to America I am going to hunt you down with a crossbow.

I switched to Raspberry flavour RecoverPro thinking "there is no way they can be sickly, he couldn't even understand why I would think this". I opened the tub and was greeted with an extremely strong smell and the taste of it, well there is only one word to describe it, sickly! You must have a sweet tooth to tolerate this lol.

Lemon for the win!
    LOL, I DO have a sweet tooth, lots of 'em actually! My biggest weakness is dessert! Sorry, I didn't know "sickly" in Queen's English meant "sweet." They don't tell you that on Coronation Street or Monty Python!

Tell you what, I'll buy the tub of Raspberry off of you if you pay shipping!

Seriously though, sorry it's not to your liking. It's not just me giving it rave reviews though, so spread the blame! Even Rosie says it's her staple BCAA! Perhaps mixing the raspberry and lemonade together (or add it to your tea )? I like to dilute mine in a liter of water, if that helps.

I'll be on the lookout for a chap with a monocle, tophat, cup of tea and a crossbow from now on! YIKES!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I did wonder if my threat was a bit strong, then I tasted it again and decided it was justified.

I will mix it with my earl grey tea, maybe I should stack it with a scone as well.

Next time I take flavour advice I am going to take it from someone who spells 'flavour' with a 'u' and that way I know our adjectives have the same meaning!
    PES Representative
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Most things, oh I don't respond well to Creatine...got nothing from Deisel products... Tribulas Terr. I don't do well with at all. I just stick to the stuff that works for me. Cost me some cash to find that out though. Prime really pumps my strength but I have to eat boatloads of food to get gains from it. It's really better for recomp for me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I did wonder if my threat was a bit strong, then I tasted it again and decided it was justified.

I will mix it with my earl grey tea, maybe I should stack it with a scone as well.

Next time I take flavour advice I am going to take it from someone who spells 'flavour' with a 'u' and that way I know our adjectives have the same meaning!
    LOL! I like your humour!

Yes, you should probably take flavour advice from chaps that eat bangers and mash regularly, not a Yank like me with unrefined tastue.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Most things, oh I don't respond well to Creatine...got nothing from Deisel products... Tribulas Terr. I don't do well with at all. I just stick to the stuff that works for me. Cost me some cash to find that out though. Prime really pumps my strength but I have to eat boatloads of food to get gains from it. It's really better for recomp for me.
    Have you tried creatine nitrate before? I don't respond well to any other form (I've tried just about every kind), but the Nitrate seems to work wonders! I never tried Diesel, I had thought about it with all the rave reviews, but just couldn't make the mental connection to how the ingredients would produce results (placebo?). Tribulus is only good for libido, so I don't use any of those products either (married with a hyperactive child, no need for a libido anymore). I've tried Prime with the 69 protocol, and it did nothing for me.

Very little outside of PH/DS seems to give me gains (ceteris parabis), food is the main determinant for my gains (oats in particular!). Whether I'm using something or not, if I manipulate my calories and macros, that makes 90% of the difference IMO. AnaBeta seems a bit better though, a little closer to PH/DS level with gains coming more readily.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Have you tried creatine nitrate before? I don't respond well to any other form (I've tried just about every kind), but the Nitrate seems to work wonders! I never tried Diesel, I had thought about it with all the rave reviews, but just couldn't make the mental connection to how the ingredients would produce results (placebo?). Tribulus is only good for libido, so I don't use any of those products either (married with a hyperactive child, no need for a libido anymore). I've tried Prime with the 69 protocol, and it did nothing for me.

Very little outside of PH/DS seems to give me gains (ceteris parabis), food is the main determinant for my gains (oats in particular!). Whether I'm using something or not, if I manipulate my calories and macros, that makes 90% of the difference IMO. AnaBeta seems a bit better though, a little closer to PH/DS level with gains coming more readily.
    Nitrate does pump me up it's a decent intra product for me.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nitrate does pump me up it's a decent intra product for me.
    It gave me wicked pumps at 8 caps all taken pre-workout. I went through 3 bottles, LOL!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

It gave me wicked pumps at 8 caps all taken pre-workout. I went through 3 bottles, LOL!
    The only place I really noticed that was on leg days. I would get painful, and I mean painfully leg pumps. Never could get a get chest or back pump though. I do better there with Ancient Strength and some oats in my pre shake. Cell shock pumped me up like nuts though!
  14. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

CN is great for a good pump. But Pump-O-Bol is even better especially when combined with two caps of AB preworkout. Pumps are almost painful (I love it). I know many think that the pump is worthless for building muscle (maybe) but it is great for motivation. With a good pump I leave the gym looking and feeling like a different person.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's like what Arnold says:

16. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get a pump increase from agmatine or GPLC (unless I mega dose) and that’s makes GPLC expensive. I don't get much from glycerin or Glycergrow. But with Pump-O-Bol, WOW. And thus far the effect hasn't worn off. The two tabs of AB are probably contributing as well but the pump from two tabs of AB alone has only been mild so far.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think I went 4 pre and 4 post, 8 pre sounds good though... do you take it on off days, doesn't seem to be much point...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get a pump increase from agmatine or GPLC (unless I mega dose) and that’s makes GPLC expensive. I don't get much from glycerin or Glycergrow. But with Pump-O-Bol, WOW. And thus far the effect hasn't worn off. The two tabs of AB are probably contributing as well but the pump from two tabs of AB alone has only been mild so far.
    I'm the exact same with Agmatine, GPLC, and Glycergrow. I may have to try Pump-Bol...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm the exact same with Agmatine, GPLC, and Glycergrow. I may have to try Pump-Bol...
    I don't normally buy supps looking for pump but sometimes I buy something looking for gains and it supplies Pump....
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think that's the only reason I haven't tried Pump-Bol, Hemavol, Plasma Jet or any of the other pump products, I'm a cheap bastard and just want gains!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 38: 8/4 Chest and Hamstrings

1.5 Scoop ModernBCAA
    1 Scoop Maximize V2
    1 cap AnaBeta

Dips
    bw x 15
    +45 x 15
    +90 x 10
    +115 x 5
    +90 x 10

SLDL (3 plate deficit)
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    275 x 10
    295 x 10
    315 x 10

Incline BB Bench Press
    95 x 20
    135 x 20
    185 x 12
    185 x 10
    185 x 10

Leg Curl
    130 x 12
    150 x 12
    170 x 12
    190 x 12
    210 x 12

Cable Cross Over
    35 x 12
    42.5 x 12
    50 x 12
    52.5 x 12
    55 x 12

I was glad to incorporate some pressing moves back into my chest workout, though I kept it light. I limited my incline press ROM to where my upper arms were parallel to the floor, but no further. It still hurt a bit in my right shoulder, but was bearable. I figure I'll start re-introducing light pressing moves in my chest workouts more and more.

The SLDLs were killing my back today for some reason, just didn't feel right. I kept going though, but went up in slower/lower increments than I wanted. Weight wasn't too heavy, just not the right feeling, and I don't risk my back!

Overall, good feeling today.

Oh, I weighed myself last night at 210lbs, and 208lbs this morning. Since I started at 200lbs, that puts my gains at about 8 or so pounds! That being said, I have been putting on a bit more pudge than I'd like, but I'm just trying to keep calories high enough to grow! Beer and sweets in the evening are taking their toll I guess! LOL!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff Milas, seems I had missed a bit. I don't know that I put too much into the wider out your arms are the wider your lats get thing. Maybe this is true if so and I add wider ones in my back would be ridiculous but I have a wide back and almost never do pull ups. Almost always chins just barely wider than shoulder width, the widest I go is to the beginning of where the bars curl when doing pronated grip pull downs or pull ups. Maybe I will give it a shot and see if I get even wider, but then I will have to do extra biceps work...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Milas, seems I had missed a bit. I don't know that I put too much into the wider out your arms are the wider your lats get thing. Maybe this is true if so and I add wider ones in my back would be ridiculous but I have a wide back and almost never do pull ups. Almost always chins just barely wider than shoulder width, the widest I go is to the beginning of where the bars curl when doing pronated grip pull downs or pull ups. Maybe I will give it a shot and see if I get even wider, but then I will have to do extra biceps work...
    You might be able to fly in a strong breeze then... You could be the Flying Squirrel!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Narrower pronated grip will focus lower on the lats, yah pullups are killing my shoulder I may try narrower...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 39: 8/5 Shoulders and Arms

1.5 Scoop ModernBCAA
    1 Scoop Maximize V2
    1 cap AnaBeta

Machine Cable Shoulder Press
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15
    35 x 15
    40 x 15

V-Bar Press Down
    65 x 15 (5 sets)

WG Cable Curl
    35 x 12
    42.5 x 12
    50 x 12
    55 x 12
    60 x 12

Cable Side Lateral
    15 x 15 (5 sets)

Cross Body Curls
    25 x 15 (5 sets)

Overhead Rope Extension
    50 x 15
    55 x 15
    60 x 15
    65 x 15
    70 x 15

Cable Upright Row
    70 x 15
    80 x 15
    90 x 15
    100 x 15
    110 x 12

Took it light for shoulders today to try and get them back in the game. I figured out it's my anterior delt (front) that has the problem. Side laterals and overhead presses weren't too bad, but trying to do front raises hurt. I guess I know a bit more what I need to work on, now I need to look up some good rehab exercises for anterior delts. To this point I was working rotator cuff, which only helped marginally.

So I ordered the Ageforce HGH PowerPatch, I'm going to give that stuff a try, and may log it. I'm a bit skeptical. The molecular weight of HGH is too high to pass through the skin, and the only example of it being done is when the patch was bombarded with ultrasonics to cause micro-tears in the skin to allow it to pass through. I hope they have something clever in there, like micro needles or something, but I'm still skeptical. I also don't know if there's real HGH in the patch, 25mg per patch would be pretty pricey!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

When I do pull-ups, I pretty much only do it as wide as the bar goes, hands overhanging a little bit. I may have to switch it up. I use pull downs to get close grip. I guess I really should switch up my grip more!
  27. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Save your money on Plasma Jet.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Save your money on Plasma Jet.
    Thanks for the heads up, I've been doing progressively better on saving my money on ALL supps! I do have my moments of weakness though...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Keep killing it Milas! 8 lbs is pretty damn good even if you did add a little fat along with it.

I'm starting AnaBeta in about 3 weeks. What are your thoughts on it so far?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  30. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Keep killing it Milas! 8 lbs is pretty damn good even if you did add a little fat along with it.

I'm starting AnaBeta in about 3 weeks. What are your thoughts on it so far?
    I'm happy with progress, I upped calories to keep gains going and fat happens time to time. Nothing I'm concerned with, I'm more interested in putting on some mass and increasing strength. It's going well from that perspective.

I'm really pleased with how AnaBeta has treated me in strength and size gains. Strength in particular has been great. I'm not one to BS, I call a spade a spade, and AnaBeta has been the best natural supplement I've used. Natadrol worked pretty well for me too, but AnaBeta has really outshined it in every way.

I think you'll enjoy it, it's easy enough to take and tastes better than Osta SARMs! Honestly, so far it's similar results as when I used Osta.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm happy with progress, I upped calories to keep gains going and fat happens time to time. Nothing I'm concerned with, I'm more interested in putting on some mass and increasing strength. It's going well from that perspective.

I'm really pleased with how AnaBeta has treated me in strength and size gains. Strength in particular has been great. I'm not one to BS, I call a spade a spade, and AnaBeta has been the best natural supplement I've used. Natadrol worked pretty well for me too, but AnaBeta has really outshined it in every way.

I think you'll enjoy it, it's easy enough to take and tastes better than Osta SARMs! Honestly, so far it's similar results as when I used Osta.
    Thanks for the info Milas. I'm looking forward to it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Registered User
    Answers

You and me too. At the time it was the main reason I applied to join PES. Glad it is working for you ol' chap!
    PES Representative
  33. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You and me too. At the time it was the main reason I applied to join PES. Glad it is working for you ol' chap!
    Jolly good supplement old bean!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

It's like what Arnold says:

Arnold was known as joker - I like what he says =)

Haven't used the shampoo, no widows peak, but wife says the hair is getting a little thin so I'm going to try it at some point. I do like coffee scents.

RecoverPro flavor is raspberry and I LOVE it!!! I use 2 scoops around 9am and 11am for intermittent fasting. Taste is great and value can't be beat!
    okay just wondering since you rep for the company.

yes recoverpro is the best bang for the buck and flavor in my opinion. Have you tried the lemon? soo so good and lighter taste than raspberry, raspberry is tart like
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Don't worry about the hair John and Milas, trust me the ladies think bald is beautiful. Now comb-overs... Comb-overs are very very scary things....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 40 & 41: Off for the weekend

Day 42: Chest & Triceps

1.5 Scoop ModernBCAA
    1 Scoop Maximize V2
    1 cap AnaBeta

BB Flat Bench Press
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    205 x 12
    225 x 8
    225 x 6
    225 x 6

Dips
    bw x 15
    +45 x 15
    +90 x 10
    +90 x 9
    +90 x 7
    bw x 20

Cable Fly
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    37.5 x 10

Low Cable Cross Over
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15
    32.5 x 14
    35 x 12

Pushups Decline/Flat/Incline
    10/10/10
    10/10/10
    10/10/10
    10/8/8
    10/6/7

Rope Press Down
    70 x 15 (5 sets)

One Arm Underhand Press Down
    15 x 15 (5 sets)

CG Bench Press Smith Machine
    110 x 12 (5 sets)

Overall a decent workout, felt VERY pumped in my chest. I decided to give bench press a go with my shoulder, and it went okay. I didn't go with a full ROM, I stopped when upper arms were parallel with the floor, usually I go as low as I can. This helped my shoulder a bit, but there was still a bit of pain holding me back on it. I'll keep working on the dips for now, and try going back to bench press later. I actually think incline presses may be easier on my shoulder where it's hurt.

I'm on my last few pills of AnaBeta so tomorrow will be it for the 2nd bottle, but my RecoverPro still has quite a bit left! I'd say this has been my best natty run ever with great increases in strength and weight, while overall body composition I believe has improved. Pictures and measurements will tell the real story, but having increased all my lifts is Awesome!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 43: 8/9 Quads

1.5 Scoop ModernBCAA
    1 Scoop Maximize V2
    1 cap AnaBeta

Squats on Smith Machine
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    290 x 10
    340 x 8
    360 x 5
    380 x 5
    400 x 4
    290 x 10

Leg Press / Calf Press
    540 x 10
    630 x 10
    720 x 8
    810 x 5
    900 x 3

Leg Extension
    150 x 15
    170 x 12
    190 x 12
    210 x 11
    230 x 9
    250 x 6

Started off with smith machine squats since someone just started doing shoulder presses in the squat rack. It's a small gym, so not a lot of equipment, just upset cause the dude was wearing cargo shorts and a polo, drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee. WTF?!

So anyway, the smith machine squats really hit my quads a lot more than glutes/hamstrings compared to normal squats. I'm not sure if that was due to leg position or what, but my legs were getting more tired quickly, and I wasn't getting the typical tight feeling in my hammies/glutes. I hope it's that, and not just me being a wuss!

All in all, I was walking funny afterwards, so I definitely got a good burn in. Leg press was really killing me too, pushed out a few extra reps here and there though. Another fun day in the gym with AnaBeta!

Today I'm going to run out of AnaBeta, so I'll be taking some measurements and pics to compare to beginning and at 1 bottle. So far I have been nothing but impressed with these products (AnaBeta and RecoverPro). I feel like I've made great gains these last 6 weeks in strength, weight, and body composition.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've only tried the lemon RecoverPro samples, and tbh it wasn't to my liking. I do have 2 large tubs that I picked up at Christmas in July though, so I'm sure I'll come to like it; much how I really liked the Raspberry when I could play around with the dose/dilution.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like this little natty run was good Milas! Looking forward to the pics and measurements
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Tons of pics up on my log...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. LeanGains Cycle
    By ssbackwards in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. LeanGains Diet Plan and Questions
    By T50 in forum Nutrition / Health