AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Better late than NEVER... I'm in!
    Never say NEVER!

I did teach my son that when I ask him "When do we give up?" he will always respond "NEVER!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Doobie Doobie doo
    Strangers in the night...

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I agree, XTend is a bit much $$$ imo. Gotta get my hands on some recoverpro
    Xtend got me into amino acids, but now that I know better what to look for, RecoverPro is a better value. I've tried unflavored, but the marginal cost is so worth it in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    500 lbs deads gotta love it, don't think I'll ever see those numbers again but who knows.
    500+ feels oh so right, but it makes me jealous of people like Tomahawk who easily pull 600+. It's these damn long limbs I tell ya! Still, gotta keep pushing, I want to rep 500+, that's my new goal!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Never say NEVER!

I did teach my son that when I ask him "When do we give up?" he will always respond "NEVER!!!"

Strangers in the night...

Xtend got me into amino acids, but now that I know better what to look for, RecoverPro is a better value. I've tried unflavored, but the marginal cost is so worth it in this case.

500+ feels oh so right, but it makes me jealous of people like Tomahawk who easily pull 600+. It's these damn long limbs I tell ya! Still, gotta keep pushing, I want to rep 500+, that's my new goal!
    I can't even think like that any more but I am getting so huge the numbers don't matter as much hehe..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Maybe we are going to have to agree to disagree, but I have always found that longer limbs help in the Dead-Lift! Back in my hay-day, before I tore my Pec and I actually lifted heavy, I could Dead 600+ for reps, and I'm 6'2" with long limbs?

But, also with that being said, what I have found that I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE is doing Dead-Lift/Rows as a combination exercise (with lighter weight of course). I dead-lift, then slight bend and row, repeat and I try and do sets of 10-15, because every since my injury, the only thing I still go heavy with is legs and that is always on machines so I know my back is very supported!!! Also why if I do the dead-lifts mentioned I do them first when my back is fresh, vs. doing them at the end when I risk hurting my lower back (after a warm-up of course).

As far as your Son saying "NEVER" when you ask him when to give up! I completely agree 110%!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 2: Macros

Calories: 3431 (71cal below maintenance)

368g protein
    221g carbs (48g fiber)
    121g fat

43/26/31

Didn't get to go to lunch, had to work through and didn't get to eat until 2:30PM. I was able to make up some calories with an evening Strawberry Vasolate shake and a Better Protein Bar with N2Mix. By the way, I don't understand why folks rave about Vasolate flavors, I thought it was pretty bad TBH. I'll take Myofusion over Vasolate and even UP2.0 Cinnabun, especially for the prices.

I hate having to have a shake to make up calories, but I should have more time tomorrow. I guess that's one downside to LeanGains, if your window gets messed with it can limit your ability to meet your target calories. If you're cutting, that's not so bad. If you're trying to gain, it could be detrimental it seems.

No worries about tomorrow though, I have 1lb of lean beef ready for lunch with my high fiber/protein tortillas!

My lower back is hurting me though, it was bothering me for a little over a week now (started hurting one day sitting in my chair, odd). I know the DLs aggravated it, but still a nuissance. I guess I should ice it?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Maybe we are going to have to agree to disagree, but I have always found that longer limbs help in the Dead-Lift! Back in my hay-day, before I tore my Pec and I actually lifted heavy, I could Dead 600+ for reps, and I'm 6'2" with long limbs?

But, also with that being said, what I have found that I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE is doing Dead-Lift/Rows as a combination exercise (with lighter weight of course). I dead-lift, then slight bend and row, repeat and I try and do sets of 10-15, because every since my injury, the only thing I still go heavy with is legs and that is always on machines so I know my back is very supported!!! Also why if I do the dead-lifts mentioned I do them first when my back is fresh, vs. doing them at the end when I risk hurting my lower back (after a warm-up of course).

As far as your Son saying "NEVER" when you ask him when to give up! I completely agree 110%!!!
    Repping 600+? Damn, you're just STRONG! I'm lucky to hang in the 500's, and not even close to 600! I don't know if it's long limbs or not, but you're far better than I am at DLing!

Interesting combo of DL and Rows, gotta be killer on lower back!

So tomorrow is hamstring day, I'm going to lay off the Straight Leg DLs, but think I'll still do the Good Mornings to start things off. We'll see how my back feels then...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Goodmornings
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

So Milas you are taking 2 AnaBeta with first meal and 2 with another meal?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So Milas you are taking 2 AnaBeta with first meal and 2 with another meal?
    Yes, 2 with my largest meals; fastbreak at noon and dinner at 6PM.

Hunger has not been a real issue, so I may try breaking it into 4 one pill doses spread out more next week. I have been parched though, so I'm drinking lots. My typical 5L of water isn't enough. Interesting effect.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I am late to this party but am in! I have AnaBeta ready for when I get home but have Body Mortar as my BCAA product. I made the error of thinking it was priced better than RecoverPro because it doesn't have the carb content listed in the ingredients. I might get RecoverPro when I get home so like to see some good reviews to cement my choice. Good luck on the AnaBeta run! Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am late to this party but am in! I have AnaBeta ready for when I get home but have Body Mortar as my BCAA product. I made the error of thinking it was priced better than RecoverPro because it doesn't have the carb content listed in the ingredients. I might get RecoverPro when I get home so like to see some good reviews to cement my choice. Good luck on the AnaBeta run! Ben
    Thanks Ben, glad to have you here! Feel free to drop some wisdom while you peruse!

Yes, the RecoverPro is FANTASTIC for the value IMO. I also like the Raspberry taste.

They (AI Sports Nutrition) is going to have a 50% off Christmas in July sale 1-5 July and I am going to get more and also some Lemonade., and they'll have great deals on LCLT and DAA. I don't know if they ship international though.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks Ben, glad to have you here! Feel free to drop some wisdom while you peruse!

Yes, the RecoverPro is FANTASTIC for the value IMO. I also like the Raspberry taste.

They (AI Sports Nutrition) is going to have a 50% off Christmas in July sale 1-5 July and I am going to get more and also some Lemonade., and they'll have great deals on LCLT and DAA. I don't know if they ship international though.
    Thank you for the compliment, it makes me feel 'wisdomous' . I was going to buy the Swole stack a while ago but shipping was as much as the stack so I turned it down. For what it is worth on the limb length deadlift conversation it depends on the limbs. I did a workshop with Eric Cressey and he jokes about his short torso and long "gorilla arms" making it mechanically advantageous to deadlift as he only has to pull it about 6" high lol. I hit John Smeton up for some samples as I have never tried the AI products and he has just created a thread on it but I don't think they will ship, very few companies send anything to the UK.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Is that sale through AI's site? For 50% off I am going to have to get some...
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Yes, info is in the Company Promotions forum on here. There are some screaming deals...
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 3: 6/30 Hamstrings/Chest

3 Scoops Wyked

Good Mornings
    95 x 10
    115 x 10
    135 x 10
    135 x 10
    135 x 10

Smith Machine Flat Bench
    110 x 10
    160 x 10
    180 x 10
    200 x 9
    220 x 5 (drop set)

Hip Thrust (BB across lap)
    135 x 10
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    185 x 10

Incline BB Bench Press
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    205 x 9
    215 x 6
    225 x 3
    225 x 3 (drop sets)

Lying Leg Curl
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    125 x 10
    140 x 9
    155 x 7

Machine Cable Isolateral 21's
    42.5 x 21
    45 x 21
    47.5 x 20
    50 x 20
    52.5 x 21

Machine Flys
    190 x 10
    210 x 8
    230 x 7

Starting with the Good Mornings REALLY helped my back feel better. I kept it light, and form was strict. Good stretch in the hammys! Hamstrings were really getting sore on the Leg Curls. Chest was feeling good as well today on the presses, getting in more reps at higher weights. My incline bench is coming along nicely, actually almost able to lift more on that then flat bench for whatever reason, but I've almost always been that way.

The AnaBeta hasn't seemed to affect hunger much at all yet, though I am much more thirsty after doses. However, while I'm fasting and haven't taken AnaBeta in a while, I am not parched like I am when I take it. All this is making me wonder whether the AP/DC in AnaBeta is staying active long enough to have an effect. Should I add a pill pre-workout? I think I'll wait until next week to try that, unless someone wants to drop some wisdominess words of advice?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Interesting combo of DL and Rows, gotta be killer on lower back!
    Not really, I started it to build my lower back strength & endurance and no longer do those heavy dead-lifts which were just begging for an injury. Remember I do them very light and for high reps, I start with 1 plate on each side... 135Lbs and get like 20-30reps, then I go up to 185Lbs for like 15-20 reps, then I go up to 225 for 10-15 reps, then back down to 185Lbs for like 10-15 reps and end it with 135Lbs for like 15+ reps, exhausted by this time. I don't do it every week, just every other week, I'll start my back routine with this!

As far as Low Back (LB) pain is concerned, I think I have the same problem a great number of weight lifters have and this is both my personal and professional opinion as a Chiropractor... Tight Hamstrings are the #1 cause of Low Back pain in weight-lifters!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Not really, I started it to build my lower back strength & endurance and no longer do those heavy dead-lifts which were just begging for an injury. Remember I do them very light and for high reps, I start with 1 plate on each side... 135Lbs and get like 20-30reps, then I go up to 185Lbs for like 15-20 reps, then I go up to 225 for 10-15 reps, then back down to 185Lbs for like 10-15 reps and end it with 135Lbs for like 15+ reps, exhausted by this time. I don't do it every week, just every other week, I'll start my back routine with this!

As far as Low Back (LB) pain is concerned, I think I have the same problem a great number of weight lifters have and this is both my personal and professional opinion as a Chiropractor... Tight Hamstrings are the #1 cause of Low Back pain in weight-lifters!
    Very interesting on the tight hamstrings. So me doing the Good Mornings today, where I could feel a good hammy stretch, probably helped my lower back. I do feel much better, so that probably has something to do with it. After the DLs, my hammys were definitely sore...

Thanks, good info!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%

Very interesting on the tight hamstrings. So me doing the Good Mornings today, where I could feel a good hammy stretch, probably helped my lower back. I do feel much better, so that probably has something to do with it. After the DLs, my hammys were definitely sore...

Thanks, good info!
    Absolutely... anything that helps loosen up those Ham-Bones will be Tits with your low Back, and Tits are always good in my book, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Your right..tight hammies will cause low back pain. I'm a sprinter so I know all about some hammies
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

damn milas, i really like vasolate-chocpb tastes fantastic. i just started anabeta yesterday, i am imporessed that endurance went up so quickly-just couldn't tire out....hope this continues. although i could live without the increased urinating. so far anabeta hasn't effected my appetite.

i agree, gonna jump on some lemonade recoverpro!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Milas, no invite buddy? I feel left out... Either way I'm here whether you like it or not!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Milas, no invite buddy? I feel left out... Either way I'm here whether you like it or not!
    Don't feel slighted, I didn't send invites this time around. But I am glad you're here! You gonna try anabeta in PCT?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%

Don't feel slighted, I didn't send invites this time around. But I am glad you're here! You gonna try anabeta in PCT?
    I'd like to. But I really don't think its necessary. I got so much to use already. I feel I should save the anabeta for a natty run after PCT

PCT so far
    HCGEN
    Osta
    Sustain alpha
    DAA
    Forma Stanz
    Clomid

I think there's more, gotta check my stash lol

But I'm thinking Ana beta + HCGen or Ana beta + Phytoserms would be a great stack
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

I'd like to. But I really don't think its necessary. I got so much to use already. I feel I should save the anabeta for a natty run after PCT

PCT so far
    HCGEN
    Osta
    Sustain alpha
    DAA
    Forma Stanz
    Clomid

But I'm thinking Ana beta + HCGen or Ana beta + Phytoserms would be a great stack
    I'm pretty much going to do the same. I've got a very stacked PCT, so I think that running it after PCT between cycle will give the most benefit
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%

Well what the hell... Could always add it in
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 3 Macros:

Calories: 3888 (220 over maintenance)

320g protein
    302g carbs (33g fiber)
    146g fat

34/32/35

Most of the far came from Natrually More Peanut Butter and 90% lean Ground Beef (14oz). Carbs are coming from good sources like oats and fruits, so no worries that I was a little high (well, I also had Naan with dinner...).
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 4: 7/1 Shoulders/Arms

Standing BB Military / EZ Bar Curl / CG Smith Bench Press
    95 x 10 / 75 x 12 / 110 x 10
    115 x 10 / 85 x 12 / 150 x 9
    135 x 10 / 95 x 10 / 150 x 9
    135 x 9 / 95 x 10 / 150 x 9
    135 x 8 / 105 x 10 / 150 x 8

Arnold Press / Incline DB Curl / Incline French Press
    35 x 10 / 30 x 10 / 60 x 10
    40 x 10 / 30 x 10 / 75 x 10
    45 x 10 / 30 x 10 / 95 x 10
    50 x 10 / 30 x 10 / 105 x 10
    55 x 8 / 30 x 12 / 115 x 8

Cable Side Lateral / One Arm Cable Curl / Rope Press Down
    12.5 x 10 / 20 x 15 / 50 x 20
    15 x 10 / 15 x 15 / 50 x 20
    15 x 10 / 15 x 15 / 50 x 20
    20 x 10 / 20 x 15 / 60 x 20
    25 x 10 / 25 x 12 / 70 x 20

DB Curls (no rest, burnout)
    10 x 50
    15 x 20
    20 x 15
    25 x 12
    30 x 10

While I had a good pump going, and arms swelled up ~1", I didn't feel like it was the best workout. I just couldn't get the mind-muscle connection going to feel each contraction. I didn't get as much of a squeeze as I wanted to. Also, shoulder was hurting a bit on the military presses, so I had to keep weight down.

Not a bad day by any stretch, but just not as good as I would've liked (I have high expectations though). Arms are still sore and on the verge of cramping when I flex now, so I did some good damage, I just hope the darn things grow already!

I'll do measurements and pictures this weekend. I alread kinda took measurements, but I just want to be sure. I wasn't too happy with them...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

PCT so far
    HCGEN
    Osta
    Sustain alpha
    DAA
    Forma Stanz
    Clomid

SHAZAM! Seems that is going to be overkill to me. If you werent running Osta I can see maybe using all the other products, but with Osta in there you won't be loosing anything you have two PCT's worth of supplements there. You sure you aren't just tossing things in there because you want to use them. Seems that will more than likely waste some of your supps.

If I may make a suggestion, run the clomid, Osta and DAA from the beginning of the pct, save the HCGen for when you stop the Osta. Your test will be mostly recovered but not all the way and still in lower than your normal range. That is when you will really want to increase the free test levels which is truly where HCGen shines alongside the leydig cell stimulation which will continue the recovery. Only use the Formastanzol if needed, and save the Sustain Alpha to run with the Forma during your next PCT if you don't end up with any estrogen issues which for the most part should be okay with the clomid unless you are really succeptible to estrogen issues. Heck if you got Anabeta run that with the HCGen afterwards.

Of course you can throw the kitchen sink at it and i would probably recommend it but with Osta the chances of you losing gains are so unlikely that there isn't as much need for the kitchen sink approach.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well what the hell... Could always add it in
    Save it and bridge natty into your next cycle

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The AnaBeta hasn't seemed to affect hunger much at all yet, though I am much more thirsty after doses. However, while I'm fasting and haven't taken AnaBeta in a while, I am not parched like I am when I take it. All this is making me wonder whether the AP/DC in AnaBeta is staying active long enough to have an effect. Should I add a pill pre-workout? I think I'll wait until next week to try that, unless someone wants to drop some wisdominess words of advice?
    Spread the doses out, adding a pill pre-workout would help as well

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Spread the doses out, adding a pill pre-workout would help as well
    Thanks, I was thinking of doing that after these last 4 days. It really seemed to not be active during the day when I fasted and didn't dose any, and then the effects in the afternoon/evening weren't too dramatic.

I think I'll switch it to 1 pre-workout, 2 at fastbreak, and 1 with dinner. I'll try that for a week or so and adjust if necessary.

Thanks!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Save it and bridge natty into your next cycle
    I think that's a good idea. I hope it is anyways since that's what I'm doing...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 4 Macros:

Calories: 2585 (1086 below maintenance)

237g protein
    230g carbs (36g fiber)
    87g fat

36/35/29 ratio

Kept calories low and restricted as a burn day for LeanGains. The next 2 days are going to be low calorie days as well (relatively, given the holiday!). I may have to do some cardio to keep calories where they're supposed to be. We'll put the hunger aspect of AnaBeta to the test!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Your maintenance Cal's are around 3600? That seems pretty high unless you are adding what you burn in training to come up with maintenance. If so I guess that makes sense
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Your maintenance Cal's are around 3600? That seems pretty high unless you are adding what you burn in training to come up with maintenance. If so I guess that makes sense
    Bingo. BMR + Activity = Maintenance
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    SHAZAM! Seems that is going to be overkill to me. If you werent running Osta I can see maybe using all the other products, but with Osta in there you won't be loosing anything you have two PCT's worth of supplements there. You sure you aren't just tossing things in there because you want to use them. Seems that will more than likely waste some of your supps.

If I may make a suggestion, run the clomid, Osta and DAA from the beginning of the pct, save the HCGen for when you stop the Osta. Your test will be mostly recovered but not all the way and still in lower than your normal range. That is when you will really want to increase the free test levels which is truly where HCGen shines alongside the leydig cell stimulation which will continue the recovery. Only use the Formastanzol if needed, and save the Sustain Alpha to run with the Forma during your next PCT if you don't end up with any estrogen issues which for the most part should be okay with the clomid unless you are really succeptible to estrogen issues. Heck if you got Anabeta run that with the HCGen afterwards.

Of course you can throw the kitchen sink at it and i would probably recommend it but with Osta the chances of you losing gains are so unlikely that there isn't as much need for the kitchen sink approach.

I love it when members take the time to explain their reasoning instead of just saying, "You only need XYZ. Save ABC for later." Great post my friend!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%

Since you are "lean gaining" primarily, what are your caloric targets for training days and burn days? It looks like you are staying away from the +20%/-20% recomp setup.
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 5: off

Took 1 cap in the morning fasted with BCAA, and no appreciable change in hunger. I think I'll be taking my doses more spread out, and just dose with BCAA/EAA for fasted portions and with food for other portions.

Macros:

Calories: 2200 (600 below maintenance)

190g protein
    240g carbs (21g fiber)
    58g fat

Low calorie day, hope it helps keep fat off! I always wonder about these days and whether they do more harm than good when I'm trying to build up, but still remain lean.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Since you are "lean gaining" primarily, what are your caloric targets for training days and burn days? It looks like you are staying away from the +20%/-20% recomp setup.
    I'd say I loosely follow it. I noticed I was getting too fat with the 20% over maintenance when I was working out 5 times a week. I'm trying to drop my calories a little and see if that has a better effect while still making progress. So far I'm shedding some fat from what I had, and still getting stronger and bigger I think. I'll see how it goes, and may bump it up if I stop gaining. Right now being lean isn't the priority, it's just a "nice thing".
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Day 6: off

I didn't track calories/macros, but they weren't that great. Had friends over and got Thai, cupcakes, coffee cake, baked brie, etc. Very tasty, so I hope the cardio I did during the day helped control the damage!

I used a cap in the morning fasted, and no problem with hunger for me. I think given this, it will work more spread out on my LeanGains diet and not make me too hungy. Also, with my propensity to need much higher doses to get effects, I'm going to bump up my doses to 6 a day.

1 cap AM pre-workout with BCAA
    1 cap AM post-workout with BCAA
    2 caps fast breaking meal
    1 cap Dinner
    1 cap pre-bed with BCAA

I figure this will help keep the AC/DP active in my system longer, and also give it enough nutrition for anabolism.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd say I loosely follow it. I noticed I was getting too fat with the 20% over maintenance when I was working out 5 times a week. I'm trying to drop my calories a little and see if that has a better effect while still making progress. So far I'm shedding some fat from what I had, and still getting stronger and bigger I think. I'll see how it goes, and may bump it up if I stop gaining. Right now being lean isn't the priority, it's just a "nice thing".
    I am about 22% up on wd's and only 11% below on nwd's and that is the point where I stopped losing fat but not gaining any either. I am very anabolic right now though. When I start to cut again I will be about + 18% and down 18% or so.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. LeanGains Cycle
    By ssbackwards in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 07:41 PM
  3. LeanGains Diet Plan and Questions
    By T50 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12