AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to give a BIG thanks to the folks at PES and AI Sports Nutrition for what has to be the biggest and bestest hookup ever! I'm excited to put AnaBeta to the test, and enjoy copious amounts of Raspberry RecoverPro all while adhering to a LeanGains diet.

My protocol will be the following:

Weekdays:
5:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops HumaPro, 3 scoops Wyked
6AM - Workout 1.5hrs, 2 scoops RecoverPro
9AM - Get to work, 2 scoops RecoverPro
11:30AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 caps AnaBeta
12PM - Lunch, EAT (~1200cal), 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil
3PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
5:30PM - 2 caps AnaBeta
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~1200cal), 2g PLCAR, 2g ALCAR, Macro Greens
8PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
11P-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop HumaPro, 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil

Weekends:
6:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops HumaPro
9AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro
11:30AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 caps AnaBeta
12PM Lunch, EAT (~600cal)
3PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
5:30PM - 2 caps AnaBeta
6PM - Dinner, EAT (~600 cal)
8PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
11PM-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop HumaPro

Workout Schedule is:
Mon - Chest/Tris
Tues - Quads
Wed - Back/Bis
Thurs - Hamstring/Chest
Fri - Shoulders/Bis/Tris
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

I'll be tracking diet on LiveStrong and post up macros. Sample meal plan during the week:

12PM Lunch:
10oz Chicken breast
4 cups spinach
2 cups dry roasted edamame
1 Jello Chocolate Indulgence Mousse
1 NTBM Better Protein Bar
1 cup Greek Yogurt
1 Apple
2 Tbsp Naturally More PB

3PM Snack:
1 cup oats (Sludge)
1 Tbsp Naturally More PB
1 Scoop Whey To Build Protein

6PM Dinner:
10oz Meat (whatever wife cooks)
2 cups veggies (wife/sons choice)
4-8oz sweet potato/brown rice/flat out bread
2oz Special K Protein Plus
1 Miracle Greens

8PM Snack:
20oz skim milk
2 scoops UP2.0 Protein / Vasolate
10oz Cottage Cheese
1 small fruit cup

I mix and match some of the staples, and I routinely make either Better Protein Bars and/or Layne Norton Cheesecake. Both are DELICIOUS and great for you, they're "dessert" though I'll eat either one a couple times a day!

I'll post up some stats (measurements, 1RM, bf%, etc.) and pics later, but basics are that I'm 200lbs, 6'0", 31y/o and I've been training for many years. I used to compete in college crew and boxing, I was a personal trainer/nutritionist, and I'm a total gymrat! Gym time is my favorite time of day (close second is fast break at noon)!

I think that covers the bases, please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas along the way!!!

UPDATE: Before Pics @ 200lbs
Back Double Bi.JPG

Back Spread.JPG

Front Relaxed.JPG

Ab Thigh.JPG

Side Chest.JPG

Side Tricep.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FIRST In dis biatch!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice! will be interesting to see how the anabeta works out, and can't beat recoverpro!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST In dis biatch!
WOW, you're faster than a NTBM rep!

nice! will be interesting to see how the anabeta works out, and can't beat recoverpro!
I am super excited to see how it works out! The RecoverPro is a fantastic BCAA, and can't beat the price! I thought it was okay when I got the sample, but 2 scoops in 1L of water is MONEY!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay no that I was first can I ask what you expect to see from this? Are you going for size, recomp, how many lbs do you hope to see out of this. It looks like you plan on running AnaBeta for 3 months or do you plan on increasing the dose at some point?

You are very lucky, I am broke as a joke so I can't order any of this on the pre-sale which sucks because it looks like just what the doctor ordered for a PCT. Otherwise i would pretty much have exactly what you have there. I hear that Raspberry Recoverpro is awesome!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay no that I was first can I ask what you expect to see from this? Are you going for size, recomp, how many lbs do you hope to see out of this. It looks like you plan on running AnaBeta for 3 months or do you plan on increasing the dose at some point?

You are very lucky, I am broke as a joke so I can't order any of this on the pre-sale which sucks because it looks like just what the doctor ordered for a PCT. Otherwise i would pretty much have exactly what you have there. I hear that Raspberry Recoverpro is awesome!
I am looking to lean gain. I am at ~200lbs +- 0.5lbs lately. I'd like to add ~5lbs over the first month, and maintain ~10-12% bf. It's a stretch goal! :D I also want to increase my 1RM, and get back to bench >300lb, squat >400lb and DL >500lb.

I always consider myself very fortunate, and blessed. I saved up for the pre-sale knowing it would be good, but I also had the good fortune of being selected by Natty to log AnaBeta and my jpeg of a squatting chick won me the RecoverPro (and some good luck and great folks at AI Sports Nutrition!). So, I'll have 4 bottles, but I think for now I'm only going to run 2, so I may run AnaBeta around 2 months (unless I up my dose). At the 2nd month, I may add in something like Erase or Alpha-T2 depending on the situation, or maybe something else all together!

The Raspberry RecoverPro is AWESOME, I bought another bottle for myself to have at home. So, 2 products I belive in enough to lay out my own cash, in addition to the sponsors! Let's get it on!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Waiting for my bottle from PES before I start. I also have some RecoverPro coming. Have you tried RecoverPro yet? If so, how's the taste?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good call on the RecoverPro, and I am jealous as hell with the AnaBeta. Looking forward to some real nice results

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Waiting for my bottle from PES before I start. I also have some RecoverPro coming. Have you tried RecoverPro yet? If so, how's the taste?
Raspberry RecoverPro 9/10 - 2 scoops in 1L of water is MONEY, just the right sweetness/tartness for raspberry and the berry smell/taste is not artificial at all. There are still a lot of leucine floaties in there after 1-2 minutes of shaking, but that's going to be the case for 4:1:1, and I honestly don't mind it! I can (and will) drink it daily without a problem, better than Xtend IMO, it's my staple BCAA product now. In addition to getting the logging promo for Raspberry RecoverPro, I purchased a big tub on my own to have 1 at the office and 1 at home to have me covered on BCAA.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call on the RecoverPro, and I am jealous as hell with the AnaBeta. Looking forward to some real nice results
RecoverPro is a great BCAA, glad I got in on it! AI Sports is awesome, great reps too!

Yeah, I researched a lot on AnaBeta as soon as the info was released and it seemed too good to pass up. Now, time to see if it lives up to the theory!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Can't have enough AnaBeta logs. Mine should be showing up anytime (today?). The only hard part is holding off on using it until mid July when I'm done logging other things! I'm going to have to hide it from my eyesight!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go...!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't have enough AnaBeta logs. Mine should be showing up anytime (today?). The only hard part is holding off on using it until mid July when I'm done logging other things! I'm going to have to hide it from my eyesight!
That is so hard bro, I feel for you! I know that feeling all too well, and at times have had poor judgment. Great companies though letting me run these together. I've got to give an honorable mention to Taurus Nutrition since I'm still using their Wyked right now for my pre-workout. That stuff rocks too!

Here we go...!!
Aw yeah, the Old Fugger is in it! One of the LeanGain masters! Just promise you won't put me to shame too bad Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is so hard bro, I feel for you! I know that feeling all too well, and at times have had poor judgment. Great companies though letting me run these together. I've got to give an honorable mention to Taurus Nutrition since I'm still using their Wyked right now for my pre-workout. That stuff rocks too!

Aw yeah, the Old Fugger is in it! One of the LeanGain masters! Just promise you won't put me to shame too bad Doug!
You've been to the show now there is no way to shame you...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN!! ...to see how the shaker bottle treats ya...and the shaker bottle alone...:yup:

heheh...whhhhheeeee!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been to the show now there is no way to shame you...
True, once you stand on stage covered in oil wearing a skimpy posing suit, there is no shame!

IN!! ...to see how the shaker bottle treats ya...and the shaker bottle alone...:yup:

heheh...whhhhheeeee!
I will be doing a quick review on the shaker bottle, but you'll have to wait for the log, I didn't want it to throw off results from AnaBeta in case it makes my arm HAYUUUUGE! Shake weight anyone?

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Subbed. Definitely curious to see how this mixes with LeanGains. Starting my own come August.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, Lean Gains is an interesting diet, not so sure about results yet for myself, so we'll see in this log! Kleen and DreamWeaver are doing great at it though!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this log is blowing up rather quickly.
In for the goodness sure to follow.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this log is blowing up rather quickly.
In for the goodness sure to follow.
It's a buzz-worthy title between the AnaBeta, the RecoverPro and LeanGains! All 3 topics are HOT on AM right now!

By the way, the RecoverPro is FANTASTIC! I may get the Lemonade too since I misjudged the Raspberry at first and now I'm thinking the Lemonade would be rather tasty at 2 scoops in 1L...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this Milas!! I will be doing something similar after my PCT, as I just ordered me 2 bottles of AnaBeta at the sale price. I will be using that on the lean gains diet too, but I'm still partial to xtend, as I love the taste of that stuff, and its what I've been using for my BCAA

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this Milas!! I will be doing something similar after my PCT, as I just ordered me 2 bottles of AnaBeta at the sale price. I will be using that on the lean gains diet too, but I'm still partial to xtend, as I love the taste of that stuff, and its what I've been using for my BCAA
Have you tried RecoverPro? Xtend was my favorite (watermelon), but RecoverPro gets you more leucine for less, and 125 servings vs. 90. And if you catch it on a sale you can get it for ~$30. Better value IMO, especially if you're looking at leucine content. The RecoverPro tastes better now than I thought it did with the 1 sample.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: 6/28 Quads

3 Scoops Wyked

Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 7 (PR)
365 x 1
315 x 5
315 x 3
275 x 10

Leg Press / Calf Press
450 x 10
540 x 10
630 x 10
720 x 8
770 x 5

Leg Extension
150 x 12
190 x 12
210 x 12
230 x 10
250 x 8

2 caps AnaBeta at noon, 2 caps AnaBeta at 6PM
2 Scoops RecoverPro 6AM, 9AM, 11AM

Macros:

4150 Calories

402g protein
311g carbs (50g fiber)
127g fat

Great leg workout, went heavy on squats and got a nice ATG PR for 315 x 7. I usually stop myself at 5 so I can do heavier work, but I'm trying to switch some things up in my routine. I also got some higher than usual rep ranges for the 275 x 10, I usually konk out at 8 reps. Overall, good determination and focus to push on. Wyked definitely helps there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: 6/28 Quads

3 Scoops Wyked

Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 7 (PR)
365 x 1
315 x 5
315 x 3
275 x 10

Leg Press / Calf Press
450 x 10
540 x 10
630 x 10
720 x 8
770 x 5

Leg Extension
150 x 12
190 x 12
210 x 12
230 x 10
250 x 8

Macros:

4150 Calories

402g protein
311g carbs (50g fiber)
127g fat

Great leg workout, went heavy on squats and got a nice ATG PR for 315 x 7. I usually stop myself at 5 so I can do heavier work, but I'm trying to switch some things up in my routine. I also got some higher than usual rep ranges for the 275 x 10, I usually konk out at 8 reps. Overall, good determination and focus to push on. Wyked definitely helps there!
looking good. wyked is definately a good pre.

got some anabeta coming!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am not the first but at least i wont be the last. lol i am in for the ride brotha. Nice Leg Workout..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried RecoverPro? Xtend was my favorite (watermelon), but RecoverPro gets you more leucine for less, and 125 servings vs. 90. And if you catch it on a sale you can get it for ~$30. Better value IMO, especially if you're looking at leucine content. The RecoverPro tastes better now than I thought it did with the 1 sample.
Isn't Recoverpro 4g of luecine per serving? I know xtend is 3.75g per serving so if that's the case they are basicly the same except recoverpro has lower content (1g) of isoluecine and L-valine and xtend has the added l-glutamine and B6.

Recoverpro is a great value though I agree. And the taste was decent also.I will probably pick a tub of it up eventually when my stash of xtend runs out, but I still have 3 tubs to go through ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't Recoverpro 4g of luecine per serving? I know xtend is 3.75g per serving so if that's the case they are basicly the same except recoverpro has lower content (1g) of isoluecine and L-valine and xtend has the added l-glutamine and B6.

Recoverpro is a great value though I agree. And the taste was decent also.I will probably pick a tub of it up eventually when my stash of xtend runs out, but I still have 3 tubs to go through ;)
True, I guess it's just the extra 35 servings for $10+ less that gets me... and the flavor is just as good. The extras in Xtend just don't excite me. But smoke 'em if you got 'em, no point in wasting it!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taste and value, can't go wrong...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: 6/29 Back

3 Scoops Wyked

Deadlifts
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
405 x 3
455 x 1
505 x 1
455 x 1
405 x 5
315 x 12

Low Dual-Pulley Row
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
57.5 x 15 (5 sets)

Cable Rope Hammer Curl
50 x 12 (5 sets)

WG Chin Up / CG Pull Down / Straigh Arm Pull Down
bw x 10 / 120 x 10 / 40 x 10
bw x 10 / 120 x 10 / 40 x 10
bw x 10 / 140 x 10 / 50 x 10

Overhead Rope Extension
40 x 10
40 x 10
50 x 10

Isolateral Curl Machine
90 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 10

One Arm DB Row / Incline DB Curl
100 x 10 / 35 x 10 (3 sets)

Macros:

? Calories

?g protein
?g carbs (50g fiber)
?g fat

AWESOME, back over 500lb DEADLIFTS! Back was kinda tweaking since last week, but I can't give up my DL day! I pulled the 455 without much problem, so decided it was time to venture back into the 500's. Felt good, locking out was a bit of effort, but doable. Now, my PR is 525 so I'll have to beat that!

The rest of back day was ho-hum TBH. I didn't have as solid of a mind-muscle connection as I have had the last few back workouts, I was more focused on moving weight than feeling the pump. I read about a study in Flex or International Muscle Mag that focusing on moving weight allows you to lift heavier (~5-10% more IIRC) than focusing on contraction (which helps stimulate ~20-40% more muscle fibers IIRC). So, I guess it was a strength day instead of hypertrophy.

It sounds like my 4 year old son wants to go out to lunch with daddy, and I've been wanting to hit an all-you-can-eat sushi place with the wife, so it might be a BINGE for me! That sounds like a great fast breaker, the difficulty will be estimating calories and keeping track of it all! Maybe I should bring a notepad, LOL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better late than NEVER... I'm in!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, I guess it's just the extra 35 servings for $10+ less that gets me... and the flavor is just as good. The extras in Xtend just don't excite me. But smoke 'em if you got 'em, no point in wasting it!
I agree, XTend is a bit much $$$ imo. Gotta get my hands on some recoverpro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500 lbs deads gotta love it, don't think I'll ever see those numbers again but who knows.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better late than NEVER... I'm in!
Never say NEVER!

I did teach my son that when I ask him "When do we give up?" he will always respond "NEVER!!!"

Doobie Doobie doo
Strangers in the night...

I agree, XTend is a bit much $$$ imo. Gotta get my hands on some recoverpro
Xtend got me into amino acids, but now that I know better what to look for, RecoverPro is a better value. I've tried unflavored, but the marginal cost is so worth it in this case.

500 lbs deads gotta love it, don't think I'll ever see those numbers again but who knows.
500+ feels oh so right, but it makes me jealous of people like Tomahawk who easily pull 600+. It's these damn long limbs I tell ya! Still, gotta keep pushing, I want to rep 500+, that's my new goal!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never say NEVER!

I did teach my son that when I ask him "When do we give up?" he will always respond "NEVER!!!"

Strangers in the night...

Xtend got me into amino acids, but now that I know better what to look for, RecoverPro is a better value. I've tried unflavored, but the marginal cost is so worth it in this case.

500+ feels oh so right, but it makes me jealous of people like Tomahawk who easily pull 600+. It's these damn long limbs I tell ya! Still, gotta keep pushing, I want to rep 500+, that's my new goal!
I can't even think like that any more but I am getting so huge the numbers don't matter as much hehe..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we are going to have to agree to disagree, but I have always found that longer limbs help in the Dead-Lift! Back in my hay-day, before I tore my Pec and I actually lifted heavy, I could Dead 600+ for reps, and I'm 6'2" with long limbs?

But, also with that being said, what I have found that I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE is doing Dead-Lift/Rows as a combination exercise (with lighter weight of course). I dead-lift, then slight bend and row, repeat and I try and do sets of 10-15, because every since my injury, the only thing I still go heavy with is legs and that is always on machines so I know my back is very supported!!! Also why if I do the dead-lifts mentioned I do them first when my back is fresh, vs. doing them at the end when I risk hurting my lower back (after a warm-up of course).

As far as your Son saying "NEVER" when you ask him when to give up! I completely agree 110%!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Macros

Calories: 3431 (71cal below maintenance)

368g protein
221g carbs (48g fiber)
121g fat

43/26/31

Didn't get to go to lunch, had to work through and didn't get to eat until 2:30PM. I was able to make up some calories with an evening Strawberry Vasolate shake and a Better Protein Bar with N2Mix. By the way, I don't understand why folks rave about Vasolate flavors, I thought it was pretty bad TBH. I'll take Myofusion over Vasolate and even UP2.0 Cinnabun, especially for the prices.

I hate having to have a shake to make up calories, but I should have more time tomorrow. I guess that's one downside to LeanGains, if your window gets messed with it can limit your ability to meet your target calories. If you're cutting, that's not so bad. If you're trying to gain, it could be detrimental it seems.

No worries about tomorrow though, I have 1lb of lean beef ready for lunch with my high fiber/protein tortillas!

My lower back is hurting me though, it was bothering me for a little over a week now (started hurting one day sitting in my chair, odd). I know the DLs aggravated it, but still a nuissance. I guess I should ice it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we are going to have to agree to disagree, but I have always found that longer limbs help in the Dead-Lift! Back in my hay-day, before I tore my Pec and I actually lifted heavy, I could Dead 600+ for reps, and I'm 6'2" with long limbs?

But, also with that being said, what I have found that I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE is doing Dead-Lift/Rows as a combination exercise (with lighter weight of course). I dead-lift, then slight bend and row, repeat and I try and do sets of 10-15, because every since my injury, the only thing I still go heavy with is legs and that is always on machines so I know my back is very supported!!! Also why if I do the dead-lifts mentioned I do them first when my back is fresh, vs. doing them at the end when I risk hurting my lower back (after a warm-up of course).

As far as your Son saying "NEVER" when you ask him when to give up! I completely agree 110%!!!
Repping 600+? Damn, you're just STRONG! I'm lucky to hang in the 500's, and not even close to 600! I don't know if it's long limbs or not, but you're far better than I am at DLing!

Interesting combo of DL and Rows, gotta be killer on lower back!

So tomorrow is hamstring day, I'm going to lay off the Straight Leg DLs, but think I'll still do the Good Mornings to start things off. We'll see how my back feels then...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodmornings :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Milas you are taking 2 AnaBeta with first meal and 2 with another meal?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Milas you are taking 2 AnaBeta with first meal and 2 with another meal?
Yes, 2 with my largest meals; fastbreak at noon and dinner at 6PM.

Hunger has not been a real issue, so I may try breaking it into 4 one pill doses spread out more next week. I have been parched though, so I'm drinking lots. My typical 5L of water isn't enough. Interesting effect.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am late to this party but am in! I have AnaBeta ready for when I get home but have Body Mortar as my BCAA product. I made the error of thinking it was priced better than RecoverPro because it doesn't have the carb content listed in the ingredients. I might get RecoverPro when I get home so like to see some good reviews to cement my choice. Good luck on the AnaBeta run! :) Ben

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am late to this party but am in! I have AnaBeta ready for when I get home but have Body Mortar as my BCAA product. I made the error of thinking it was priced better than RecoverPro because it doesn't have the carb content listed in the ingredients. I might get RecoverPro when I get home so like to see some good reviews to cement my choice. Good luck on the AnaBeta run! :) Ben
Thanks Ben, glad to have you here! Feel free to drop some wisdom while you peruse!

Yes, the RecoverPro is FANTASTIC for the value IMO. I also like the Raspberry taste.

They (AI Sports Nutrition) is going to have a 50% off Christmas in July sale 1-5 July and I am going to get more and also some Lemonade., and they'll have great deals on LCLT and DAA. I don't know if they ship international though.