APS Mesomorph wins hands down

1. APS Mesomorph wins hands down

I recently did a test at my gym here in S FL over the weekend where I gave out samples of APS Mesomorph to strangers and asked them to hold off on taking their normal preworkout for a day and try Mesomorph!!
    All kidding aside on average 7 out 10 of the people I gave Mesomorph to contacted me and asked me where they could purchase a tub!
    I reccommend anyone interested in getting an awesome preworkout powder check out APS Mesomorph and see for yourselfs!!!
    Out of the 3 flavors of Mesomorph the majority of people I met loved the watermelon most!

2. Quote Originally Posted by APSFAN View Post
    I recently did a test at my gym here in S FL over the weekend where I gave out samples of APS Mesomorph to strangers and asked them to hold off on taking their normal preworkout for a day and try Mesomorph!!
    All kidding aside on average 7 out 10 of the people I gave Mesomorph to contacted me and asked me where they could purchase a tub!
    I reccommend anyone interested in getting an awesome preworkout powder check out APS Mesomorph and see for yourselfs!!!
    Out of the 3 flavors of Mesomorph the majority of people I met loved the watermelon most!
    solid review here.thanks

3. I feel u on that. When I first took meso I felt like I discovered gold. 2 tubs of meso later I still feel it is the best. But the N2KTS I have is pretty potent as well.
    •   

4. did you pass out the old version or the new one? i have tried both, i own the newer formula. the only thing i notice from the newer one is tingles. no energy at all. the first version was amazing.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Machida Vs. Rua who wins and why?
    By Swaggerstick in forum MMA
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:55 PM
  2. RAMPAGE WINS!
    By killervick7 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 12:55 AM
  3. Who ever Finds it--WINS WINS WINS--1st hint inside