Spontaneous COMBUSTION and feeling the LIPOBURN

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
This log is going to take a look at two exciting products. Combustion by BPS-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/176505-combustion-bps.html and the reformulated LipoBurn by LG Sciences-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/177076-new-update-lg.html

Supplement Dosing:

A.M.- 2 caps Combustion on an empty stomach. 2.5 pumps LipoBurn on abdominals, obliques, and lower back areas. Potentially going to put it on pecs as well pending an e-mail from LG Sciences.

P.M. 1-2 caps Combustion on an empty stomach. 2.5 pumps LipoBurn on abdominals, obliques, and lower back areas.

Other supplements:

Multi-Vitamin
Carotenoids
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Benefiber
Genomyx Protocol (recovery)
Omega Sports Flashover (pre-workout)
Whey Protein
Micellar Casein Protein

Diet:

Intermittent Fasting based on the leangains principles. Shooting for a 16 hour fast followed by an 8 hour feeding window. High protein, medium fat, minimal carbs. I don't go too crazy with the diet thing. I'll cheat from time to time. For the most part I'm pretty solid with my big weaknesses being a lack of fruits and vegetables. I'm always trying to get more of them and that's why I take the Carotenoids supplement as well.

Exercise:

A program based off this article. T NATION | The Five Principles of Radical Fat Loss
I've been "cutting" for about 2 months, though nothing too drastic. This is the last part of that phase and I hit it pretty full out. After that I will be moving to an 8 week strength cycle. I train often on this plan and I'm trying to constantly exercise. As a teacher and coach the summer is my time to really make body changes. I try to go for a fasted walk every morning in addition to what you see. I'm coming off a long injury which led me to not be able to train for 6 months. I'm 100% now though.

More as we go along! I promise to keep this updated and very detailed! Let's kill this!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: I would like to again extend a big thanks to BPS for the Combustion and LG Sciences for the Lipoburn. Thanks for the opportunity!

Combustion:
It should be pretty apparent that I have a lot of positive things to say about Combustion. Right off the bat Combustion is probably in a tie for my favorite fat burner with H.E.A.T. stack. It easily eclipses the others I mentioned and I realize I left some out of that initial list including Sesamin and Dialene 4. Combustion provides a clean stimulant effect without the crash and without getting me "too high." I never felt anxious or irritable on Combustion, but I knew when I popped two caps of Combustion I was about to perk up with some energy. I also think it provides a great thermo effect. I can't recommend Combustion enough. It's a great product, it's cheap, and you will not be disappointed. BPS was kind enough to give plenty of users the opportunity to run Combustion and it's probably because they knew they had a winner. While other products may provide more of a stim effect than Combustion, for me those often come with a crash or a quick tolerance build up. I didn't see this with Combustion ever. I've already got another bottle and I can see myself ordering more and more of this in the future.

Lipoburn: As mentioned some of my favorite parts of applying Lipoburn is it's LACK of side effects. Unlike numerous other topicals I've used Lipoburn doesn't burn, doesn't stink, doesn't leave a long lasting residue, and is one of the few topicals I don't need to wash off before seeing my fiance. A bottle of Lipoburn is pretty long lasting as well depending on how many body parts you use it on. I did not experience greater sweating in the areas of application, but I know many other people who ran it did. I think Lipoburn was effective in reducing bodyfat from the areas I applied it, especially on my chest. Topicals aren't for everyone and obviously they are not magic either. I did enjoy my run of Lipoburn and while it did not unseat my favorite topical (Eviscerate is still the champ) it is an excellent option. You can look at other users logs on here when making the decision about Lipoburn.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement Dosing:

A.M.- 2 caps Combustion on an empty stomach. 2.5 pumps LipoBurn on abdominals, obliques, and lower back areas. Potentially going to put it on pecs as well pending an e-mail from LG Sciences.

P.M. 1-2 caps Combustion on an empty stomach. 2.5 pumps LipoBurn on abdominals, obliques, and lower back areas.
With LipoBURN, use 4 pumps for each application. It can be used on the chest as well, yes - I personally apply it full-body, an old habit from using body moisturizer (which it has replaced, since it is a staple for me).

~Rosie~

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
4 pumps Rosie? I can cover my abdominals/obliques easy with two pumps. (That surprsied me). It would be four for my pecs as well. I get a lot out when I pump.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 pumps Rosie? I can cover my abdominals/obliques easy with two pumps. (That surprsied me). It would be four for my pecs as well. I get a lot out when I pump.
If you only need two pumps, then stick with that, but the recommended dosage is four pumps twice daily (to cover midsection - front and back, hips and glutes/thighs) - so yeah, use it on your pecs as well if you want to cover that area.

~Rosie~

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Well that explains it perhaps. I won't be using the product on my glutes and thighs.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Initial feelings on LipoBurn:

I've used a lot of topicals in the past. I've always been interested in topicals ever since Avant Labs terrific write-up on the ability to deliver them. In the past I've usedAbsolved, Lipoderm Ultra, Abliderate, Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, Targex, Dermatherm, 7 K spray.

I like the look and feel of this product. Its white and comes out just like a lotion. In fact it feels just like a lotion when you put it on. This probably the only topical I could put on before my girlfriend comes over. It has a very slight and pleasant smell. It has NO immediate effects. This is a good thing. It doesn't burn, you don't smell like alcohol, you don't turn a different color, it doesn't have a diuretic effect. This is already the most pleasant topical in those type of terms. Now it's just a matter of seeing if it does its job :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Initial feelings on Combustion:

"Fat burners" I've used in the past include: H.E.A.T. Stack, Hot Rox, Shift, Dexaprine, Lipo 6 Black, Green Tea Extract, CLA. In fairness I haven't used Dexaprine steadily. I was going to start using it full out, until this opportunity came along. It will be great to use during school. I've probably used it 5 times and I can say I force has a real winner on their hands.

I received a sample pack of Combustion a few weeks ago so I know I can tolerate two of them. I jumped right into this morning with two pills of Combustion. Combustion comes in a cool looking bottle and has bright orange caps. Someone at BPS did a good job with the design :) Combustion has a really nice clean feeling. I know a lot of people through that word out when talking about stimulants, but it really fits right here when I'm at two capsules. You notice it, but not too much. That is a good thing. I'm not anxious and shakey with two capsules. At the same time you can tell you have taken something. It's just a great balance. Some days I might go two caps in the afternoon as well, depending on what needs to be done, but for the most part I'll stick with two in the morning and one in the P.M.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Especially in the summer because I have time I take a fasted walk almost every day. I took an especially long walk today because I was having a "cheat" lunch. I'm getting ready to head to the gym in a bit and I'll be back with the info on that trip. I just popped one combustion so we'll see how we feel :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Im definately subscribing to see how you do, I have my log of Lipoburn on here but I have no takers so far

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Im definately subscribing to see how you do, I have my log of Lipoburn on here but I have no takers so far
I have been keeping an eye on your log :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Workout: As mentioned before I'm doing the "principles" in that article I linked. Basically you lift 3-4 times a week with at least two (or three) of those being circuit type days and one being dedicated to heavy lifting.

Circuit A:

A1: Snatch grip behind neck press- 65 lbs*12 reps (yeah I know most people are against behind neck presses, but I've always felt good when using a snatch grip. Read an article on how a wide grip makes them safe a long time ago, but can't remember where it was).
A2: Lunges- 25 Lb. DB's*12 reps (both legs)
A3: Chinups- BW*6 reps, BW*7 reps
A4: Rocking Barbell Calf Raise- 155 lbs*16 reps

Rest 25 seconds between exercises. Rest 1 minute at the end of circuit. Repeat once.

Circuit B:

B1: Javelin Press- Empty bar*5 (both arms)
B2: DB Deadlift- 45 Lb. DB*12 reps
B3: Power Lateral Raises- 20 Lb. DB*12 reps
B4: Alternating hammer curls- 25 Lb. DB's*12 reps (both arms)

Rest 25 seconds between exercises. Rest 1 minute at the end of circuit. Repeat once.

Circuit C:

C1: Inverted Rows- BW*10
C2: Stepup- 25 Lb. DB*12 reps (both legs)
C3: EZ bar curl- Ez bar+35 pounds*12 reps
C4: Bent over lateral raise- 15 Lb. DB*7 reps, 10 Lb. DB*5 reps

Finished with about 10 minutes of jump rope. It looks like a lot, but it's very fast paced. I'm usually done with the lifting portions of the circuits in under 40 minutes. Good hard work. Took the combustion about an hour before I got in the gym. Felt like I had a little extra stamina.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I should be able to provide an update tomorrow morning, but I will be out of town on a mini-vacation until Sunday so no updates over the weekend. Just applied LipoBurn after my post-workout shower. This bottle is going to last a long time!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Lifted this morning. Today was "heavy day."

Bench: 175*4 reps for 3 sets, 170*4 reps for 2 sets

Squat: 225*4 for 2 sets, 205*4 for 3 sets

Pullups: BW*4 for 5 sets

Suitcase Rack Pull with Static Hold: 95*5 (both arms) for 5 sets (10 second hold)

Took two Combustion upon waking and still feeling great a few hour later. As I mentioned before, I won't be updating until I return Sunday night!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'm back. Diet wasn't as poor as could be expected and actually got quite a bit of walking and swimming in so overall not bad. I didn't bring the Combustion with me as I wanted it when I was "normal" so I'll pick it back up starting tomorrow. I applied the LipoBurn twice a day as usual. Nothing to add on Lipoburn that I didn't cover in the initial thoughts. I really like how Lipoburn is "girlfriend proof." As in I can apply it before seeing her and not have her complain about the smell, look, or sensation if she touches/kisses where I applied it. That's rare for most topicals!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Two Combustion this morning as I just woke up. Will go for the fasted walk soon and some HIIT jump rope. I'll report how I feel :) Lipoburn following a shower.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I really like the feel of Combustion. Two caps is just plain money. I'll probably dose two morning and one in the afternoon for a while, but I'm definitely going to hit two caps before weights sometime soon.

This morning I went for a 45 minute walk, took a short break and then did jump ropes. I went 30 seconds fast pace with 20 seconds rest. I did this for 7 total minutes of jump rope, 3 minute walk recovery, 9 total minutes of jump rope, 2 minute walk recovery, and then 4 total minutes of jump rope. The program called for 20 minutes and I hit it, but I needed some breaks. Took a shower and smothered my abs/pecs with LipoBurn :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
PM workout:

Did some mixed core stuff and then-

Plate Complexes:

Overhead Squat for 6 reps
Swings (like kettlebell swings) for 6 reps
Bentover Row for 8 reps
Diagonal Chops for 6 reps (both sides)

Rest 90 seconds, repeat four times. Used a 35 Lb. plate

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Popped two Combustions upon waking this morning and went for my fasted walk (55 minutes today). Feeling just peachy right now :) I'm going to take two Combustions before I lift later tonight and I'll report the feeling.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats just about the perfect preworkout dose of everything. I'd give it at least 20 minutes if stomach is pretty empty, more like 30 if you've eaten. I work out fasted early morning so 20 minutes is plenty of time for it to hit

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Easy. I won't be using my pre-workout supplement today as I just wanna comment on the feeling of Combustion pre-lifting. I might do that a day or two and then combine it with Flashover and see how I feel.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Workout:

As previously mentioned I skipped the pre-workout Flashover and had two caps of Combustion about 30 minutes prior to hitting the gym. I had a fantastic workout. As you can see I added a set to each circuit and shaved off two reps. I felt focused and strong today. Just a great overall workout.

Circuit A:

A1: Snatch grip behind neck press- 70 lbs* 10 reps
A2: Lunges- 25 Lb. DB's*10 reps (both legs)
A3: Chinups- BW*6 reps
A4: Rocking Barbell Calf Raise- Actually left these out as my calves were feeling very sore from the previous days jump roping.

Rest 25 seconds between exercises. Rest 1 minute at the end of circuit. Repeat twice.

Circuit B:

B1: Corner 1 arm press: 65*10 reps (first two sets), 70*10 reps (last set)
B2: DB Deadlift- 50 Lb. DB*10 reps
B3: Power Lateral Raises- 20 Lb. DB*10 reps
B4: Alternating hammer curls- 30 Lb. DB *10 reps (first set) 25 Lb. DB's*10 reps (last two sets)

Rest 25 seconds between exercises. Rest 1 minute at the end of circuit. Repeat twice.

Circuit C:

C1: Inverted Rows- BW*10
C2: Stepup- 25 Lb. DB*10 reps (both legs)
C3: EZ bar curl- Ez bar+30 pounds*10 reps
C4: Bent over lateral raise- 15 Lb. DB*7 reps, 10 Lb. DB*3 reps

Finished with some one minute farmer walks with moderate weight.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day and I'm not taking any Combustion today. I may go for a short walk later, but I need a break :) I'll be back hitting it tomorrow. Still applying LipoBurn two times a day all over my abs/obliques and on the pecs. Day to day differences are difficult to judge, but pictures should tell a lot. I still love the feel of the product though.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'm having quite the dumbass day. This morning before opening the weight room for the high school kids I managed to hit myself in the nose with the freezer door (hard enough to make it bleed). I have no idea how I pulled that off. Then I just got done going for a nice hot afternoon walk and got back and thought I'd hit a tiny bit of band work before jumping in the shower. I always anchor my band underneath the leg of a heavy recliner for some high rep rows. Somehow (and I've done these forever and this has never happened) it manages to snap off (not break, just snap around) and hit me hard in the upper chest leaving quite the welt. I look like I've been whipped.

I guess this is what happens when you don't take Combustion :fool2:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
"opening the weight room for the high school kids" - are you a coach of some kind?

Sucks about the band rows, those things hurt to high hell when they hitcha!
I'm a teacher and coach high school football and basketball. It's time consuming and stressful as ****, but I love it. It's sorta in my blood, my Dad has been coaching those two sports for over 35 years.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do much today. Took two combustions in the morning but had to coach basketball all day long at a team camp so no exercise stuff to report. I'm done with the phase of workout I was on and I start something new tomorrow.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Two combustions before my morning walk. Only went 30 minutes today. Insanely hot here! I will update the lifting and running portion after I do it in a few hours :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good log! Looks like it's treating you nicely as well! :head:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a teacher and coach high school football and basketball. It's time consuming and stressful as ****, but I love it. It's sorta in my blood, my Dad has been coaching those two sports for over 35 years.
Cool man. It'd be awesome to be involved with something like that. I grew up in a big family, surrounded by kids all the time. Now, I'm surrounded by scientists; I miss the rambunctiousness.

Two combustions before my morning walk. Only went 30 minutes today. Insanely hot here! I will update the lifting and running portion after I do it in a few hours :)
Lookin' forward to it. :thumbsup:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Workout: As mentioned in a new phase. Going to do this CT program for the next 3 weeks (basically the end of this log) before running Anabeta with a strength focused mesocycle.

A1: Close grip bench press- 135*6, 145*6, 145*6, 145*6
A2: Standing Barbell Curl (wrists inside hands, elbows out)" 65*6, 75*6, 75*6, 75*6

Do A1, rest 45 seconds, A2 rest 45 seconds, repeat for all sets.

B: Close grip bench press rack lockouts- 175*6, 185*6, 185*6
Rest 90 seconds between sets.

C1: Barbell Concentration Curl- 55*10, 55*8, 55*8
C2: Vertical Dumbell Static holds (arms at 90)- 35 Lb. DB*30 seconds for 3 sets

C1 then C2 immediately following. Rest 90 seconds between sets.

After that went to the track and ran 4-100 meter sprints at 90% with a walk-jog recovery of 3 minutes. Foam rolling/static stretching.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Cool man. It'd be awesome to be involved with something like that. I grew up in a big family, surrounded by kids all the time. Now, I'm surrounded by scientists; I miss the rambunctiousness.

Lookin' forward to it. :thumbsup:
It's definitely never a dull moment. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters so a big family as well. I like my job a lot!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Took two Combustion this morning and then went for a 50 minute fasted walk. I'm very surprised with how consistent Combustion is. It's just a great feeling every time. BPS said they played with the ingredients a lot to figure out what worked and I believe it. This works. It's not "too much" (I don't need to feel like I'm on meth), but it's enough to feel it. And no crash. Just plain good stuff. I'm not finished yet, but with these type of feelings I can see this becoming my go to fat burner/stimulant in the future.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
An update on Lipoburn:

Still sticking with the pumps of Lipoburn. I have been using anywhere from 3-4 pumps on abs and one pump for each pec. Nothing to mention in regards of anything new as far as application. As mentioned one of my favorite parts about Lipoburn is how little extra crap it requires. It doesn't stink, it doesn't burn, it doesn't make you retain water, etc. It's one of the few topicals I have ever been able to put on before my girl comes over.

It's difficult in the mirror to judge progress from topicals, but I've always thought pictures are the tell all. I think my abs are starting to come in a bit and it appears as I have dropped chest/abdominal fat. Pictures post bottle will show results to an extent. Obviously I'm exercising and eating well which is going to help as well. It appears as if I'm about half done with the bottle or not quite half done. Should finish it and Combustion up at similar times.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Workout: Took two Combustion (no pre-workout supplement today) before lifting. Great energy.

A1: Squat- 175*5, 185*5, 195*5, 195*5, 185*5

A2: Below Knee Snatch grip Rack Pull- I start these with a snatch grip and move in as grip fails.- 185*5, 195*5, 205*5, 205*5, 195*5
B1: Suitcase rack pulls with static holds (5 seconds)- 65*5 (both arms), 65*5, 75*5

B2: Keystone Deadlift- 95*5, 95*5, 95*5

C1: Calve doubles- Leg press calf raises-200*20 immediately followed by seated calf raises 50*20.

C2: Barbell Floor Press to overhead situp- Empty bar*6

Repeat 3 times.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Went out with some of my girlfriend's friends last night. I didn't really drink much at all, but got to bed super late. Took two Combustion and getting ready to go workout, but didn't go for the usual morning walk. Will probably go for one later if this rain holds off!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Workout:

A1: Close grip bench press (elbows flared out 45 degrees)- 145*6 for 3 sets, 155*6 for 1 set.
A2: Preacher curl (wide grip, elbows close)- EZ bar+20 for one set, EZ bar+30 for 3 sets.

Do A1, rest 45 seconds, do A2, rest 45 seconds repeat for all sets.

B1: Tate Press- 30 Lb. DB*8 for 3 sets
B2: Rope Triceps Extension- 30*8 for one set, 25*8 for 2 sets

No rest between B1 and B2. Rest 90 seconds after B2.

C1: Standing barbell curl (wide grip, elbows close)- 55*8, 55*8, 55*8
C2: Incline DB curl with 3 inch raise (start DB curls hammer grip and move to supinated on the way up. Once supinated lift arms 3 inches. Repeat for all reps)- 25*6 (20*2), 20*8, 20*8

That last biceps superset is flat killer. The incline DB curls with the 3 inch raise burn like crazy. We'll see if CT knows how to build arms :)

After weights I did a tabata set of jump ropes. Finished the day with a 45 minute walk about an hour and a half post workout meal.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Two Combustion this morning and then went for a 40 minute walk (2.75 miles) on the track. Going to be another hot one today. I'm going to hit two more Combustions later in the day before core training, foam rolling, and another walk.

Getting ready to apply the first LipoBurn of the day :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Core training: Guess I haven't put down what I do for core training yet. Here was today's. Stabilization focus. I always do at least one day where stabilization is the focus of my core training.

A1: Side plank with opposite arm raise 3*30 seconds both sides

A2: Stir the pot- 3*as long as possible

B1: Bridge T rollers- 3*as long as possible

B2: Single leg swiss ball planks- 3*as long as possible.

Good stuff. Stir the pot is the best core movement you're not doing. It kills you.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They had a T-nation article recently that mentioned "Stirring the Pot" recently. I'd never heard of it before, but it looks like a good progression from standard planks.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
They had a T-nation article recently that mentioned "Stirring the Pot" recently. I'd never heard of it before, but it looks like a good progression from standard planks.
Seriously give them a shot next time. I love it. And you are GOING to feel it like crazy the next few days :) Takes a while to get good at, but I've been working on it for a few months now and getting pretty good at it.

http://fixyourownback.com/blog/?p=86

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You guys know the drill, started my morning off with two Combustions and went for my fasted walk (bout 3.5 miles). Feeling just great, about to go do some SERIOUS damage grocery shopping and buying a ton of healthy food.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys know the drill, started my morning off with two Combustions and went for my fasted walk (bout 3.5 miles). Feeling just great, about to go do some SERIOUS damage grocery shopping and buying a ton of healthy food.
I love grocery shopping - loadin' up the cart with tons of good food. I just can't go to the store hungry or I end up buying everything in sight. :D

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I love grocery shopping - loadin' up the cart with tons of good food. I just can't go to the store hungry or I end up buying everything in sight. :D
I know the feeling. I've been known to "accidentally" shove a couple pound bags of snickers, M&M's, Reese's in the old cart as well. Today it was just about 100 dollars of purely chicken, turkey, beef, and fish...and maybe one package of ice cream sandwiches :)