Rodja's Watermelon White Flood Log
- 07-19-2011, 10:11 PM
- 07-20-2011, 10:18 AM
I'll break this down into several categories:
Very smooth and didn't taste overly artificial. It also was not overly sweet, which is usually the case with Watermelon flavors.
2 ice cubes, Blender Ball, shake, and it's done. No clumps at all and took about 20s to disperse.
I took a little longer to kick in than I expected, but, once it did, it was a clean, smooth energy. I didn't have a 1,3 high, but I also didn't get the crash or appetite suppression that I get with 1,3.
This kicked in before the energy and I would often find myself sweating while I was foam rolling and doing my pre-hab. By the end of the session, I would be drenched and my towel was saturated.
I would definitely recommend this to people in the future. The price is great and you get a whole lot of servings. I didn't notice any attenuation to the product and that's pretty rare on the pre-WO market right now. I also liked the changes to this one compared to the OG version.M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By monstermash in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:11 AM
- By monstermash in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 62Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
- By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 61Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:58 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 58Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:51 PM