Rodja's Watermelon White Flood Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Awsome PR man! Yea im with you on the deadlift platues. Keep killing it and youll smash your meet

2. FINAL REVIEW:

I'll break this down into several categories:

Flavor: 9/10
    Very smooth and didn't taste overly artificial. It also was not overly sweet, which is usually the case with Watermelon flavors.

Mixability: 10/10
    2 ice cubes, Blender Ball, shake, and it's done. No clumps at all and took about 20s to disperse.

Energy/Focus: 8/10
    I took a little longer to kick in than I expected, but, once it did, it was a clean, smooth energy. I didn't have a 1,3 high, but I also didn't get the crash or appetite suppression that I get with 1,3.

Thermogenesis: 10/10
    This kicked in before the energy and I would often find myself sweating while I was foam rolling and doing my pre-hab. By the end of the session, I would be drenched and my towel was saturated.

I would definitely recommend this to people in the future. The price is great and you get a whole lot of servings. I didn't notice any attenuation to the product and that's pretty rare on the pre-WO market right now. I also liked the changes to this one compared to the OG version.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. WATERMELON White Flood REVIEW ~Monstermash~
    By monstermash in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:11 AM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. Watermelon White Flood with 5/3/1, Sponsored
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:08 AM