Enhanced will spontaneously combust his fat!! (sponosred log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Enhanced will spontaneously combust his fat!! (sponosred log)

First & foremost, thanks to BPS for giving me this opportunity to log their new product. After reading the write-up, I knew this was something I had to try.

I just finished logging the Progestin for Taurus Nutrition, & that stuff was no joke! Had a great run, but towards the end, I got lazy & the flab came back. We have a beach trip planned for the end of July, so this is the perfect opportunity to shed some bf!! According to friends & family, I'm too skinny... They'll never understand..

Here's a couple of before pics: This one was yesterday afternoon, upon waking. (worked nights last night)

This one was on June 8th during my Progestin run:

As all of you can see, I'm far from being too skinny!! WTF!!??

Anyway, just like the rest of the loggers, my main goal is fat loss! To help me achieve that goal, I'm going keto, or a modified keto. I'll do refeed's on Sat & Sun, but the foods will be healthy. I'm cutting out all weekday alcohol consumption (having days off during the week, being a shift worker, this gets tough, but the benefits make it worth it)!!
    Training will be as crazy as my work schedule. I'll be doing a lot of circuit training and a lot more of HIIT. Obviously, I'll be hitting abs at least 3x a week. I like to give them time to rest like the other muscles.

First impression: Holy black pepper smell, Batman!! My wife said she could smell it right away when I opened up the bottle. I took my first dose of 2 pills @ 4pm & was kickin' by about 4:25pm!! Very clean, non jittery, type of energy. On the drive into work, I was one w/ the road.. VERY focused on the task at hand. I stayed energized, big time all the way up to 11:30, when I took my 2nd dose of 1 pill.

Energy - Excellent! I went to work last night on about 3 hours of sleep during the day yesterday. My job permits me to sleep from about 11-3am.. Well, I never once got tired! It's now 8am & I'm just now getting drowsy. Gonna try & get up early enough this afternoon to at least hit cardio.

Appetite - Gone! As I already stated, I'm on keto. Yesterday was day one of that. I may have taken in a max of 8 carbs in the last 24 hours. I ate plenty of tuna & nuts last night. I need to get more protein powder & other sources of healthy fats.

Mood - Great! Even w/ minimal sleep & no comfort foods, I stayed in a very good mood!!

So far, looks like BPS put a great combo into a capsule! I'm looking forward to seeing how this melts the fat away w/ this diet & workout plan I have in front of me.

Any visitors to this thread, feel free to comment, critique, or flame!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you're right - it does smell like fresh black pepper or oregano or something.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You look bigger then 167, This will help you lean right up for that beach trip.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was hoping someone would use the Spontaneous Combustion pun.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Thanks for the comments, fellas!

I'd say major update today, but it might just be water weight.. I'm down 3lbs!

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, due to working shift last night. I did, however, make it this morning on the way home from work.

I dosed my 2 pills yesterday afternoon around 2:30, & then the second 1 pill around 10:30 last night. The energy these pills give is simply awesome! When I work nights, I have the opportunity to catch a nap from 11pm to 3am. Well, I tried to catch a nap, but couldn't quite do it. Way too much energy!

This morning at the gym, I did an upper body circuit course. This lasted about 45 minutes. I followed that up w/ abs & then a 25 minute brisk walk on a major incline on the treadmill. I was starving, so when the workout started, I had to break down & eat a granola bar.. Carbs are still super low, but the energy & drive is still there! Anyway, when I started the workout, I looked pretty flat. After my upper body workout, I was swollen right up! Must've been those extra carbs I took in.

After I left the gym, soaked in sweat, I picked up a small bottle of chocolate milk. I chugged that down & was in bed about an hour after that.

I got up about noon, made a cup of coffee & dosed 2 combustion. Four hours later, & I'm still energized & very warm. Really loving the thermo effect I get from this. Wishing I had some Eviscerate to rub on the abs to help bring out that much more.

I got a few pics this morning after hitting the weights. I'll put them on the computer & see how they look compared to that earlier photo. If theres any difference, I'll post one up. In case you can't tell, I'm a picture whore!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Sorry you couldn't take your nap, but it's awesome that it's working so well for you.

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Got up this morning & forgot to weigh in. Sucks, cuz I ate maybe 5 carbs throught the entire day! Oh well, I'll catch it tomorrow.

Got up @ 4am this morning to go to the gym to get about 4:45 for a quick quad workout followed by 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill.
    Initially, I didn't quite feel the energy rush that I've been experiencing. I did notice, however, a desire to keep running. If it weren't for having to work today, I probably would have spent a lot more time in the gym this morning!

I ate 7 scrambled eggs w/ sausage, covered w/ cheddar cheese around 7:30. I stayed busy right up till about 11. Not once did I get hungry. I'm thinking these pills are helping the appetite AND certain cravings. In other words, they've also instilled a little more dietary discipline in me!!

The clean, all day long energy is very nice. Especially when I'm on shift. I'm a new hire in this chemical plant, so the focus & energy have really helped me retain a lot of the information thats being thrown at me all day or night.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

in 4 results, bro. where do you purchase this product? i am fully unaware.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    in 4 results, bro. where do you purchase this product? i am fully unaware.
    You can purchase Combustion from the BPS website - the link is in my sig.

It's $20 +free domestic shipping right now too.

***NOW @ NP***
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Just got my bottle yesterday, I weighed in a 219 and looking to lose 40lbs so I'm very excited to read this log (especially since we know each other) :-) Anyway, I have to plan it out cause I'm already taking a different dietary supplement so I want to give some time to empty my system and then I'll start my own log. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on this one. I'm doing P90X during the mornings for my workouts and One on One with Tony Horton at nights. I think when I do Combustion, I'm going to do P90X Classic, doing Lean right now, and then do Insanity for my night workouts to focus on cardio. I want to see how Combustion will handle a high cardio based workout.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Got up this morning & forgot to weigh in. Sucks, cuz I ate maybe 5 carbs throught the entire day! Oh well, I'll catch it tomorrow.

Got up @ 4am this morning to go to the gym to get about 4:45 for a quick quad workout followed by 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill.
    Initially, I didn't quite feel the energy rush that I've been experiencing. I did notice, however, a desire to keep running. If it weren't for having to work today, I probably would have spent a lot more time in the gym this morning!

I ate 7 scrambled eggs w/ sausage, covered w/ cheddar cheese around 7:30. I stayed busy right up till about 11. Not once did I get hungry. I'm thinking these pills are helping the appetite AND certain cravings. In other words, they've also instilled a little more dietary discipline in me!!

The clean, all day long energy is very nice. Especially when I'm on shift. I'm a new hire in this chemical plant, so the focus & energy have really helped me retain a lot of the information thats being thrown at me all day or night.
    initially i was just interested in the stim effect of combustion, but i have been very impressed with it's fatburning ability-down 4 pounds since starting.

hope everything is going well with new job!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

T, the job is going great! Just a lot to learn. I weighed in this morning & am 3lbs down!

Went to the gym this morning & knocked out about 20 min of an arm workout, did a quick ab session & then got on the bike for about 25 min. Thighs were pumped big time when I got off.

I'll start my refeed tonight w a bunch of jambalaya!! I could eat that stuff everyday. Been eating various salads all week, so tonight should be fun.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

checking in here. sounds like ur loving it just as much as I am! combustion is great.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    checking in here. sounds like ur loving it just as much as I am! combustion is great.
    Yeah, I'm loving this stuff big time!! Energy, mood, focus, fat burning! Can't beat it!

Went to the gym this morning around 7am.. Had the day off today. Got there & was amp'd big time! I went in & did an upper body circuit course. By the time I finished that, I was soaked, & I was wearing a wife beater! After upper body, I did a light set of abs & then got on the bike. I got shin splints from the treadmill the other day & then walking for about 2 hours in work boots yesterday @ work! Kinda hurts! I did 25 min of HIIT on the bike & felt great!

Got home & made some whole wheat pancakes about an hour later for my boy & ended up having 3 small ones. I put some cinnamon on top to help a little further w/ the blood sugar. My refeed started last night w/ the jambalaya. That stuff was slammin!!! I did about 3-4 hours of yard work today, so I actually missed my lunch. I'm pretty sure those three pancakes were burned off outside today. I ended up making a protein shake to help get some amino's in.. We're supposed to be going out tonight, so I'll finish my refeed tonight after dinner.

Tomorrow will be legs & then more cardio! I haven't done this much cardio in one week in years!!

I HATE CARDIO!!!! But, Combustion seems to be getting me through just fine...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Here's a pic from 5 days ago. I can see the leaning out coming rather quickly.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

Looking good bro.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Looking good bro.
    agreed....where's your weight at now?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

I weighed in this morning AFTER taking my combustion (full glass of water), wearing my shorts/shirt. Scale said 163. I'll get a more accurate reading tomorrow morning.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

those are some quick noticable results! good job man
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

I'd have to say part of the results are also from the keto diet.. Not taking anything away from the "supplement", but it's just that, a supplement to my diet & exercise..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exactly. if your diet is on point, this stuff works wonders!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

No time for a full update, but guess who's down another lb!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

No time for a full update, but guess who's down another lb!!
    ^^^THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

^^^THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, really diggin' the way I'm looking too. Thinking I need to throw a little more weights into the routine though. I haven't been taking any other supplements, so I'm thinking of throwing a pre-workout in the mix, or maybe just some di-creatine malate. We're going to Orange Beach the weekend of July 22nd, so I want to put on a little more size while leaning out even more.

I think the longer I take this, the more it suppresses my appetite, if that's possible. I worked last night, & probably could have gone the full 12 hour shift eating only a handfull of almonds & a spoon or two of some tuna! I just was not hungry! I did drink a ton of water though. My thirst stays w/ me 24/7!

Gonna go eat about a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese & hit the sack. I'll get up this afternoon, shower & weigh in. Before I go to work tonight, I'll hit the gym & do upper body & cardio. My shins are feeling better, so I might do some treadmill HIIT.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Great update. Thanks.

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

WTF??!!?!? I've been up since 3pm yesterday & I'm still functioning fine! What did you guys do to me?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

WTF??!!?!? I've been up since 3pm yesterday & I'm still functioning fine! What did you guys do to me?
    Gave you one hell of a product
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

You most certainly did! I slept yesterday till 2pm, got up, popped 2 Combustion & 20 min later, I was ready to go! Went to the gym & did a chest/back workout, followed by abs & then 25 min of HIIT on the treadmill. Dude, I was soaked to the bone!! Went to work after that & popped pill #3 around 11pm. I stayed energized till around 5:30am & then slowly started to feel the drowziness come on.. I had planned on going to the gym this morning to get an arm workout in before coming home & going to bed, but I was just too tired. I figured if I did go to the gym, I'd just be going through the motions & not get a decent enough workout.

Just woke up about an hour ago. Took my 2 Combustion, & as I sit here typing this, I'm very warm. It cracks me up when I burp & taste the black pepper..

I weighed in after I woke up & went back up to 163.. Time to get a little more serious. I did have a Bud Light this morning when I got off shift, so that's probably where I shot myself in the foot.. I'm off till Monday, so I'll have a few solid days in the gym to burn some more calories. My refeed starts tomorrow, so that means I'll hit legs hard tomorrow morning!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

Nice, have a fun and safe 4th weekend.
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

Only one beer? That's some self-control right there. I get one in my belly and it's like opening the flood gates.

***NOW @ NP***
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Nice, have a fun and safe 4th weekend.
    Will do! Been playin w/ the kids all day! Had to come in & take my 2nd dose just to keep up w/ these kids!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Only one beer? That's some self-control right there. I get one in my belly and it's like opening the flood gates.
    Believe me, beer is my staple, errrr, crutch!! I'm on Epicurious.com right now looking up some gin recipes. Trying to stay away from the beers for a while.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Will do! Been playin w/ the kids all day! Had to come in & take my 2nd dose just to keep up w/ these kids!!

aint nothing better.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aint nothing better.
    You got that right, brother!! Quick note:I've taken supps w/ all these ingredients before. Not all at once, & evidently, not at these doses. The synergy is perfect! Energy, stamina, focus.. It's all there - all day!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

You got that right, brother!! Quick note:I've taken supps w/ all these ingredients before. Not all at once, & evidently, not at these doses. The synergy is perfect! Energy, stamina, focus.. It's all there - all day!
    Yeah buddy
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

i hear ya!
  37. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.3%

I'm pretty sure kid's bodies naturally produce a ****tail of illicit narcotics. It's the only explanation for their energy.

Thanks for the good words about Combustion guys!

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Yeah, their energy is something else!! OK, I'm going to bed so I can get up early enough to hit the gym before work. Back to the grind f'ers!!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Yeah, their energy is something else!! OK, I'm going to bed so I can get up early enough to hit the gym before work. Back to the grind f'ers!!!

the only bad thing about 3 day weekends is going back to work!!!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Tell me about it. On the bike right now. Better update later today.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-workout for enhanced aggression
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. Cleetus is MuthaF'ing Mesomorph (APS semi-sponosred)
    By CleetusVanDam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:13 PM
  3. CLA for enhanced fat loss
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:59 AM
  4. My DNP log (OMG I MIGHT COMBUST...RUN!)
    By deuce747 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:16 AM
  5. Enhanced Living Through Supplementation
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 10:46 PM