Banned
Awards
  • Established
The stack:
Start:06/13/2011
Start:06/13/2011
Start:06/27/2011
Start:07/02/2011

I chose to stagger my start dates for each supplement so that I can end all of them on the same day.

Dosing protocol: Lit-Up: 1 scoop pre-workout/OFF day: 1 scoop early afternoon
HGH-Up: 5 capsules immediately before bed
2nd Gear: 1 capsule immediately upon waking
Free Test: 2 capsules immediately upon waking and 2 capsules pre-WO/OFF day: 2 capsules immediately upon waking and 2 capsules early evening

No nonsense, no frills-just action and results! :twisted:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day#1: Core
cardio [email protected].
dead-lift 135x10/225x10/315x4/275x8/275x8
hyper-extension 10lbs.x8/10lbs.x8/bwx8
hanging leg raise bwx10/bwx8/bwx8
lying leg raise bwx15/bwx10/bwx10
decline crunch bwx9/bwx9/bwx9
Roman chair oblique crunch 10lbs.x8/10lbs.x8/bwx12

-I'm already experiencing a slight bump in the strength department, thanks Lit-Up!
-This stuff really makes you sweat! I was completely soaked after my cardio and it only kept coming through the entire workout.
-Focus was crazy intense today. I felt like someone was following me around holding my eyes wide open.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mw, I just won a bottle of Bio-Mend as well so I'll be adding that in at some point, I just have to figure some things out to see where the Bio-Mend fits best.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
jesus hell of a stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad your able to make it. love the stack. what time do you work out? if it is not the morning, consider taking 2 caps Free Test morning/2 caps pre workout. remember, best log wins the new flavor of Lit Up

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glad your able to make it. love the stack. what time do you work out? if it is not the morning, consider taking 2 caps Free Test morning/2 caps pre workout. remember, best log wins the new flavor of Lit Up
I never miss a party! Thanks mang. I work out around 3:00PM. I may play with the dosing for Free Test, that dosing scheme you posted above seems solid. May the best log win!

Today's update: Today is an off day, this week I will be hittin' the gym M-W-F.
-I am experiencing some major DOMS in the lower back region.
-Sleep was great but I woke up kind of groggy and feeling like poo. I'm feeling much better now.
-I noticed that my mood was more positive after dosing HGH-Up last night. I tried to go to sleep with just that in my stomach but I was starving! So hungry that I got out of bed at 1:30AM and ate a piece of chicken. I'm going to try to bring my last meal of the day a lil' closer to HGH-Up dose time, but still have an empty stomach when I dose HGH-Up.

Question(s): I know that HGH-Up should not be taken with carbs. or dairy, how about Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate? If that's a no-go, what kind of protein should I try while dosing HGH-Up? I really do not want to interfere with HGH-Up's productivity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question(s): I know that HGH-Up should not be taken with carbs. or dairy, how about Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate? If that's a no-go, what kind of protein should I try while dosing HGH-Up? I really do not want to interfere with HGH-Up's productivity.
You can have dairy with HGHup - not sure who told you otherwise. The ONLY things to avoid with your HGHup dose - and ideally within 90-120 minutes either side of your dose - are carbohydrates and whey; everything else is fine.

~Rosie~

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can have dairy with HGHup - not sure who told you otherwise. The ONLY things to avoid with your HGHup dose - and ideally within 90-120 minutes either side of your dose - are carbohydrates and whey; everything else is fine.

~Rosie~
Thanks for that bit Rosie. I logged HGH-Up way back when it first came out. I don't remember who posted it so I'll have to check but someone mentioned in my log that I shouldn't have dairy, whey or carbs when dosing. It was mentioned that they all have an effect on insulin and that would interfere with HGH-Up's ability to work effectively. Regardless, you know more about these products than whomever mentioned that so I trust what you say. :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
That is one hell of stack! Good luck bro and kill that **** cause I'm going to be following this ;)

~Rosie~

Why whey? If you don't mind me asking.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is one hell of stack! Good luck bro and kill that **** cause I'm going to be following this ;)
Thanks Colbert. I plan on killin' this sh!t 'til it's dead! :p Glad to have ya following along my friend.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that bit Rosie. I logged HGH-Up way back when it first came out. I don't remember who posted it so I'll have to check but someone mentioned in my log that I shouldn't have dairy, whey or carbs when dosing. It was mentioned that they all have an effect on insulin and that would interfere with HGH-Up's ability to work effectively. Regardless, you know more about these products than whomever mentioned that so I trust what you say. :)
If the dairy has carbohydrates or whey in, then it is not recommended to have that particular item, for sure, but if just fat and protein with negligible carbohydrates, then it's ok.

Why whey? If you don't mind me asking.
It has the same effect on insulin as carbohydrates.

~Rosie~

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day#3 Upper Body
cardio. [email protected].
bench press 135x10/185x8/205x5/185x8
"t-bar" row 185x8/187.5x8/190x8
Smith machine shoulder press 135x10/155x8/160x6/160x6
barbell curl 89x8/89x8/89x8
skull-crusher 80x8/80x9/80x6+6 close grip presses

-sleep is much deeper; felt very well rested this morning
-much more thirsty; drinking about 1/2-1 gallon more ED
-appetite is insatiable! I eat and eat and eat, yet I'm still hungry!
-mood is much more positive
-focus is still intense, even outside of the gym
-still sweating like a whore in church!
-I experienced a good pump today, during cardio. though-not the weight session. My legs blew up like two hot air balloons on the elliptical machine. :cool:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day#5 Legs
cardio 12min@LVL12 1.60mi.
ATG squat 135x10/225x8/275x3/245x6
leg press machine 510x15/510x15/530x12
leg extension machine 145x10/146x10/147x10
seated leg curl machine 155x10/165x7/155x10
standing calf raise 225x10/275x7/275x7/225x8

-libido is up, waking up with raging morning wood
-pumps are great during cardio
-noticeable change in physical appearance

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day#8 Chest&Tri's
bench press 135x15/185x10/205x8/190x8/185x8
incline dumbbell press 65'sx8/65'sx5/60'sx7
decline dumbbell fly 25'sx8x3sets
*skull crusher 80x5/75x6/70x6
dips bw+45x3/bw+25x6/bx+25x7-1/2/bwx8
**triceps extension machine 100x8/90x8/80x8+4 negatives

*I used a barbell instead of the usual cambered bar. My numbers reflect the fact that I need to get used to them.
**15-30 seconds rest between sets

-aggression/irritability is way up!
-still gettin' the morning wood
-strength is on a steady incline
-appetite is down (me no likey:()
-recovery is getting better
-sleep is odd? I sleep hard and deep :p but I wake up feeling tired and today I've been craving a nap all day!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm a little late to the party. In for the rest of your log, dude.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm a little late to the party. In for the rest of your log, dude.
I'm glad you showed up, it's been cold&lonely in here by myself. :eek: Glad to have ya on board brother, what d'ya think so far?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not in here much, but gonna follow along your log bowskie. Hell of a stack you got there. ;)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you showed up, it's been cold&lonely in here by myself. :eek: Glad to have ya on board brother, what d'ya think so far?
No problem, man. The log is looking good so far. I agree with you about the increase in libido. I drive my wife crazy! Haha. It's good to read that you see a difference in your body and strength. I've taken tons of stacks in my lifting career, and nothing compares to the AppNut stacks. Dirk really did a great job in creating our products to work together to provide great benefits. What are you going to be hitting today? I killed my arms this morning with a Max-OT workout.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not in here much, but gonna follow along your log bowskie. Hell of a stack you got there. ;)
TY sir.
No problem, man. The log is looking good so far. I agree with you about the increase in libido. I drive my wife crazy! Haha. It's good to read that you see a difference in your body and strength. I've taken tons of stacks in my lifting career, and nothing compares to the AppNut stacks. Dirk really did a great job in creating our products to work together to provide great benefits. What are you going to be hitting today? I killed my arms this morning with a Max-OT workout.
Thanks drooks, I'm gonna get the most out of this stack! I was planning on hitting arms today but I'm just completely drained! I'll be back up and running full steam on Monday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember to post a final review so the app nut reps can decide who had the best log in order to win lit up

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. There has been some remodeling work going on over and they have been disconnecting the phone/internet line the last few days. Hopefully they are done.

Looking forward to the Monday workout, bro! :usa2:

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Are you rockin' and rollin' today? Hope your Monday is starting off great. I had a great back/biceps workout this morning, Max-OT style!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I decided to let my training partner/cousin pick the movements today! It was very effective and tiring, lil' bit unorthodox though.

chest
DB press 65'sx10/75'sx10/85'sx5
decline press 185x10/205x8/185x9
cable x-over/fly 50'sx10x3sets; 15-30 seconds rest between sets
DB press 85'sx2/45'sx15/45'sx10; first 5 reps of sets 2&3 were fast tempo, 15-30 seconds rest between sets

triceps
cable kickback/triceps extension machine super-set 30x10/100x4+80x4 30x8/80x6+60x4 20x10/80x4+60x4

back
pull ups (various grips)
bwx8; wide grip,pull behind the head
bwx8; palms away, shoulder width grip
bwx4; palms facing me,chin-up
bwx4; palms facing each other

-sweat was literally pouring off of me
-endurance&strength way up
-pumps were great for triceps
-more irritable than normal
-back zits
-libido is up but I've noticed no changes in the boys
*So far so good, tomorrow I add in 2nd Gear and Bio-Mend! :cool:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't made many entries this week, I started a new job and it fukced up my entire schedule for the week. Today was the first day that I was able to make it to the gym since Monday. Once again I allowed my cousin to choose the routine. I'm not really a fan of his style so I'm going back to my methods next week.

Arnold press 65'sx7/60'sx7/55'sx8
*Smith shrug 225x10/225x10/225x8/225x8
*DB lateral raise 20'sx10/20'sx10/15'sx10
**cable lateral raise 30'sx12/40'sx6/30'sx8
**high pulley "reverse fly" 30'sx12/40'sx10/40'sx8
DB front raise with a few uppercuts thrown in at the end of each set 20x10x2sets+5uppercuts(+/-)
handstand pushup I'm not used to this movement, I only got 1 or 2

barbell curl 115x5/75x8/21's-55x21
reverse curl 45x8...and then a bunch of wrist curls behind my back

I can't really make too many notes on the supplements because this training style and the job thing threw a wrench into my machine! I'll be back to normal next week.

Oh BTW, I added 2nd gear and Bio-Mend in Tuesday:cool:

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Sorry I haven't made many entries this week, I started a new job and it fukced up my entire schedule for the week. Today was the first day that I was able to make it to the gym since Monday. Once again I allowed my cousin to choose the routine. I'm not really a fan of his style so I'm going back to my methods next week.

Arnold press 65'sx7/60'sx7/55'sx8
*Smith shrug 225x10/225x10/225x8/225x8
*DB lateral raise 20'sx10/20'sx10/15'sx10
**cable lateral raise 30'sx12/40'sx6/30'sx8
**high pulley "reverse fly" 30'sx12/40'sx10/40'sx8
DB front raise with a few uppercuts thrown in at the end of each set 20x10x2sets+5uppercuts(+/-)
handstand pushup I'm not used to this movement, I only got 1 or 2

barbell curl 115x5/75x8/21's-55x21
reverse curl 45x8...and then a bunch of wrist curls behind my back

I can't really make too many notes on the supplements because this training style and the job thing threw a wrench into my machine! I'll be back to normal next week.

Oh BTW, I added 2nd gear and Bio-Mend in Tuesday:cool:
Impressive stack, good luck.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, so far it's been great!
Impressive stack, good luck.
Today's workout was a good one, although I fear I may have pulled a groin muscle doing dead lifts today.:eek: Right now the area is a little sore, I'll ice it and see how I feel in the morning.

Core
dead lift-I wanted to mix things up a little bit today so I did some shrugs with each repetition of my first two sets. 135x10/225x10/315x5/275x8/275x8
hyper extension-10x8/10x8/10x8
hanging leg raise-10/10/8
lying leg raise-15/12/12
cable/rope crunch-50x15/70x15/90x10
Roman chair oblique crunch-10x12/10x12/8x10

*I felt quite a bit stronger during today's routine.
*Endurance was up there as well.
*My libido has been absolutely raging lately!
*Joints are feeling a tad dry and achy.
*Mood has been great/positive.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just about to suggest that lol have u every taken oestosport? u can order a trial bottle if u are interested. but if fish oil works, then why bother lol

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was just about to suggest that lol have u every taken oestosport? u can order a trial bottle if u are interested. but if fish oil works, then why bother lol
No, never taken Osteosport. I do have some Sci-Fit Joint Enhance but like you said, I can make the fish oil work.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest&Triceps
40 push-ups
bench press 135x10/185x9/190x8/190x6
incline DB press 65'sx8/65'sx7/60'sx6
decline DB fly 25'sx10/25'sx8/25'sx8
20 push-ups

skull crusher 77x8/77x8/77x6
reverse grip/one arm pull down 50x8/40x12/40x10
v-bar press down 150x8

*feeling very lethargic lately
*strength is slowly rising
*endurance is way up
*Sleep has been deep, but I don't wake feeling well rested.
*recovery has been down :confused:

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, dude. How much do you weigh in the pic?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, dude. How much do you weigh in the pic?
Agreed. Good chest development, and your forearms are huge! :surprised:

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks drooks, haven't stepped on the scale in a few days-I'm guessing 170.
Nice! I've blown up to about 200....no diet for this guy right now. Haha! I don't look quite as sexy, but my strength has gone up tremendously.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Good chest development, and your forearms are huge! :surprised:
Why thank you sir. I was actually thinking my chest and forearms need more work but I like what you guys are saying instead. :D
Nice! I've blown up to about 200....no diet for this guy right now. Haha! I don't look quite as sexy, but my strength has gone up tremendously.
Ah, 200 is my goal weight! If I had the discipline and will power right now, I would be bulking.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The workload: ATG squat/lunge 45x10+4 lunges+45x10+4 lunges (no rest)
ATG squat 135x15/225x10/245x8/267x5
ATG squat/lunge 135x10+6 lunges/135x10+4 lunges
machine leg press 530x10/530x10/530x10
mule kick 105x10
leg extension machine 125x8/125x8/125x8
standing cable leg curl 50x10/60x10/70x10
standing calf raise 225x12/225x10/315x6+225x6+135x8+45x10

I was completely annihilated after all that! The humidity was damn near 100% and the outside temp. was 90 today.:eek: Pumps were relentless, came on quick. I literally went numb a few times from forcing so much blood into my muscles.​

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pumps were strong again today! The temperature and humidity were down significantly but that didn't keep me from sweating my balls off. I fear my strength gains may be coming to a halt. I may change things up a bit to overcome this small plateau. Other than that, today was a great day!

Back&Biceps
pull up 8/8/4 (body weight)
lat. pull down 200x8/190x8/180x8
one arm DB row 90'sx8/90'sx8/90'sx7
parallel pull up 10/10/8 (body weight)

barbell curl 89x6/80x8/75x8
DB concentration curl 25x7/20x8/20x10
high pulley cable curl 50'sx8/50'sx7/40'sx12
cable concentration curl 40x8

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing Max-OT training right now, and my strength has increased dramatically over the last 6 weeks. May want to check it out if you feel you are stalling a bit.

Good to see the pump was there though!

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Pumps were strong again today! The temperature and humidity were down significantly but that didn't keep me from sweating my balls off. I fear my strength gains may be coming to a halt. I may change things up a bit to overcome this small plateau. Other than that, today was a great day!

Back&Biceps
pull up 8/8/4 (body weight)
lat. pull down 200x8/190x8/180x8
one arm DB row 90'sx8/90'sx8/90'sx7
parallel pull up 10/10/8 (body weight)

barbell curl 89x6/80x8/75x8
DB concentration curl 25x7/20x8/20x10
high pulley cable curl 50'sx8/50'sx7/40'sx12
cable concentration curl 40x8
Keep up the good work, brother! Good workout, regardless of any plateaus you have been hitting.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finals!

HGH Up Sleep has been much deeper. I don't wake feeling well rested at all though. I'm actually tired/lethargic most of the day. Dosing has been a pain for me, I am used to going to bed with a full stomach. I chose to dose at bedtime only strictly because I have been on so many products at once I wanted them to all be consistent as far as dose times. I noticed no improvement in recovery time either. The greatest part about taking HGH Up IMO is the vivid dreams it provides.:cool:

Would I recommend this to someone looking for a good HGH product?
Honestly, I can't say that I would. I experienced much better reults the first go-round with HGH Up. I was a lil' dissapointed and somewhat confused with the results this time.

Lit-Up The taste is outstanding and it mixes damn near perfectly! One scoop is perfect for a mild energy boost. I did notice a bit of anxiety accompanied each dose though. Strength was up when I was in the gym, aggression too.

Would I recommend this to someone looking for a good pre-workout supplement?
Absolutely! The taste alone is enough for me to push it on people. The strength boost is perfect with Lit-Up and endurance is up there as well. Steer clear if you have anxiety issues though. The energy boost at one scoop is fairly mild too, those with a higher tolerance would be happy with 1-1/2 or even 2 scoops.

2nd Gear Excellent product! Too bad it's no more.:( I felt stronger and more aggressive while on 2nd Gear, joints became very achy and dry after a couple of weeks on. I just upped my fish oil dosage and that took care of it.

Would I recommend this to someone looking for a good Aromatase Inhibitor?
H3ll yeah! I experienced all of the tell tale signs of low estrogen, it works.

Bio-Mend I can't really comment on the effects as I can't tell if anything really improved or not.

Free Test Loved it! My libido went up after just a couple of days, alpha male feeling was in full effect and my mood improved drastically. I feel like I need constant sex or my balls will explode.:p Orgasms are much more intense and the volume of my sea-men ;) has increased ten fold. Peter North anyone? Blood flow was so constant/consistent I was walking around with a chubby most every day.

Would I recommend this to someone looking for a good testosterone booster?
Certainly! Gets your muscles AND your balls swoll. The libido boost was my favorite aspect by far. Most days my muscles looked and felt full too, I noticed the opposite if I didn't eat enough carbohydrates though.

All in all, I had a good run with these tools. I have not gained or lost (1) single pound throughout, but I appear to have shed some body fat and filled out everywhere else. Thank you goes out to each and every AppNut representative that bothered to wander into my log. I appreciate your helpful words and the fact that you/your company sent me the FT and BM absolutely free of charge.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you run one bottle of each or two? so many logs, i forget who did what lol