It's time to IGNITE my workouts with Redefine Nutrion! (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to ScottyDoc and Redefine Nutrition for hooking me up with a tub of N.O. Ignite to log.

I received the "Grape Frenzy" which is nice because I've tried the "Tropical Storm" before. This way I can comment on both.
I'll be using N.O. Ignite exclusively as my preworkout for the next 30 days so join in!

BTW...NutraPlanet has this stuff ridiculously cheap at the moment I just noticed! WOW!

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex N.O. Ignite (250 grams): Discount Finaflex N.O. Ignite Supplements

I just dosed 2 scoops and I'm heading to the gym. I'll post up when I get back!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUBd

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Monday: Chest/Tri's

2 Scoops of Grape Frenzy N.O. Ignite

BB Bench: 135x15,185x8,205x5,205x6,185x8 ds 135x12
DB Incline: 70x9,75x8x75x6
DB Pullover: 80x10,85x8x85x7
Cable Fly: 40x15,50x10,50x10

Single Arm Cable Pull 50x15,50x12,50x12

My first impressions of N.O. Ignite.

Mixes extremely well. No residue left at the bottom mixing it in a glass with a fork. (My standard protocol) No BA tingles. No jitteryness. My focus was solid and I could feel it increasing as I headed to the gym. One thing I always have noticed with this formula is that my endurance is increased quite a bit. I can really push the pace of my workout without getting winded and my strength doesn't seem to wane as rapidly as I go through sets which is nice right now because I'm on a cut so my strength is not as great right now anyway.

The grape flavor is not strong. Really not very "Grape". I was kind of surprised by this because the Tropical Storm flavor is very flavorful. That said, it tastes good and it's easily drinkable unlike some pre workouts I've tried.

I'm looking forward to experimenting with the timing and dosing of N.O. Ignite. One thing I really want to try is to dose it prior to a run. With the boost in endurance I get when lifting I wonder what it would do for my cardio.

So far...fun!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No BA tingles.
No Beta Alanine tingles, really, wow, I always got them when I took N.O. Ignite, very surprising!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I may not be particularly sensitive to them at this point. :D LOL I've been using a pre of one sort or another fairly consistently for quite a while now.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may not be particularly sensitive to them at this point. :D LOL I've been using a pre of one sort or another fairly consistently for quite a while now.
Totally not knocking it or discrediting your opinion, honesty is all I want, was just surprised is all, but now that you mention it, I do notice that the beta alanine tingles do diminish a bit once I start getting towards the end of a jug and/or if I run two jugs consecutively, so understandable now that you have explained!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's pretty common for me. If I take a break for a week or two they usually come right back. I don't find that I lose effectiveness with the loss of BA tingles. It just seems that the sensitivity to them dulls after a short while for me. I've found this with Mesomorph, N2KTS, Methyl Mass and various others too. I do kind of miss the novelty of it though. Hahaha

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's pretty common for me. If I take a break for a week or two they usually come right back. I don't find that I lose effectiveness with the loss of BA tingles. It just seems that the sensitivity to them dulls after a short while for me. I've found this with Mesomorph, N2KTS, Methyl Mass and various others too. I do kind of miss the novelty of it though. Hahaha
I should have spiked your jug with massive amounts of Beta Alanine, LoL! :saeek:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I should have spiked your jug with massive amounts of Beta Alanine, LoL! :saeek:
Bhahahahaha! That would have been hilarious! :eek:mfg: Could have been like my first BA tingles all over again. I'll never forget that day. LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday: Back/Shoulders

BB Bent Rows: 135x12,135x10,155x9
Tbar Rows: 90x12,100x12,100x9
DB Rows: 85x10,85x9,85x9
Pullups Varying grips and sets scattered between other exercises
DB Shrugs:90x10,95x10,95x10
Bent DB Back Flies 25x12,25x12,25x10
Arnold Press 50x10,50x11,50x9

Camber Curl w/Duncan Press 80x10,80x9

Really, really good pump in the gym tonight. For doing mostly rows and not much wide grip stuff my lats were swollen. Again the focus is really good with this product. Even with people talking to me I couldn't be distracted from doing what I'm doing. The drive and endurance is very good. On more than one exercise I had that "last rep" feeling about 3 reps before I actually stopped. It's that always seems to be more in the tank than you think feeling.

I shook the hail out of that tub before I took it today just to make sure I wasn't missing the BA. LOL. Still no tingles but that's o.k. The effect was clearly there!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shook the hail out of that tub before I took it today just to make sure I wasn't missing the BA. LOL. Still no tingles but that's o.k. The effect was clearly there!
Next time, for you... I'll up the BA's in it and re-seal the jug, I'll get your A$$ on FIRE!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Next time, for you... I'll up the BA's in it and re-seal the jug, I'll get your A$$ on FIRE!

Hahhaha! That's great. (Checking the seal next time...) :p
Woke up at 5:30 this morning for no apparent reason so I decided to go for a run. Did about 3 miles fasted with 10g BCAA's prior.

I was pissed I forgot to try the N.O. Ignite before my run. I'm not thinking very clearly that early in the morning. I've really wanted to try that so I'm going to have to put another run in soon.

Technically a rest day today. Tomorrow...legs!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahhaha! That's great. (Checking the seal next time...) :p
Woke up at 5:30 this morning for no apparent reason so I decided to go for a run. Did about 3 miles fasted with 10g BCAA's prior.

I was pissed I forgot to try the N.O. Ignite before my run. I'm not thinking very clearly that early in the morning. I've really wanted to try that so I'm going to have to put another run in soon.

Technically a rest day today. Tomorrow...legs!
You just let me know Brotha, I'll never do anything without your permission, but if extra BA you want, extra BA you will get, even if I have to send it to you in it's raw form along side the N.O. IGNITE!!!! No lies, no secrets, just straight up facts, that is the mission of FINAFLEX, we want to know what our customers want, what they expect, etc.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You just let me know Brotha, I'll never do anything without your permission, but if extra BA you want, extra BA you will get, even if I have to send it to you in it's raw form along side the N.O. IGNITE!!!! No lies, no secrets, just straight up facts, that is the mission of FINAFLEX, we want to know what our customers want, what they expect, etc.
That's the way I like it! :D

My legs are hurting a bit this morning from that run. Hopefully clear out before I get to the gym this afternoon so as not to hamper my leg workout. Ready to dig in for some squats!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Friday: Legs/Shoulders

Pre workout:

3 caps Ancient strength
100mgs Katandrol
2 Forged Joint support
2 NOW Fish Oil

Intra: 10g LG BCAA/EAA

Post: 2 Scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher (Orange this time. Love this stuff)
1 scoop AI Orange Cycle Support

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Squats: 135x15,185x10,225x8,275x5,275x4,185x12
Leg Extensions: 150x12,150x12,170x12
Leg Curls: 150x10,150x10,155x9

Pec Dec Back Flies: 130x12,130x10,130x9
Behind the Neck Press: 95x12,95x12,95x10

Crazy focus and energy on this workout! Loving that N.O. Ignite. Best cardio endurance I've experienced from any pre. I was totally wobbly coming out of the gym on this one. My squat weights were down from being sore still from my run yesterday but I still pounded out a good session.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Took a 2 hr hike with my wife and kids today. 1 Scoop of N.O. ignite before we left! That was nice! Super focused. LOL I really enjoyed having the extra focus and energy hiking through the woods. I needed it too. The last mile on the way back to the car the wife and I decided to put the kids on our backs and race. She kicked my ass! Haha. I did have an 8 yr old girl on my back though. It was a blast!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

I hear ya with the Beta-Alanine, I've taken it for so long that my body is used to it, I can take 6g pre-workout and not really feel it, but for some reason when I can take 2g just relaxing I get crazy tingles lol

N.O Ignite is amazing for endurance, that theo is good stuff! I believe Finaflex is the only company right now that uses theophylline in there pre-workout, which is good because it puts it on top of my pre-workout list!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Monday: Chest/tris

Pre workout:

1.5 Scoops of Grape Frenzy N.O. Ignite(Dropped a half scoop due to using a BPS Combustion earlier in the day)
3 caps Ancient strength
100mgs Katandrol
2 Forged joint support
2 NOW Fish Oil

Intra: 10g LG bcaa/EAA

Post: 2 Scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher (Orange this time. Love this stuff)
1 scoop AI Orange cycle support

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Incline BB Bench: 135x15,155x10,155x7
Flat BB Bench: 185x10,205x4,195x8,195x5
Decline BB Bench: 135x12,155x10,155x7
DB Flat Bench: 75x6,65x8,65x5

DB Overhead Tri Press: 30x10,30x8,30x6
Skull Crushers: 80x8,80x6,80x5 with Narrow grip press SS:x6,x8,x6

10 Mins Various Ab work and stretches

My whole back is sore from running with my daughter on my back yesterday. LOL Decided to do a push only on the chest tonight. No pullovers or flies. I will hit chest again on friday with fly movements. Great pump tonight but my strength is way off lately. Doing inclines first killed my weights but that was the point. A little change up.

The N.O. continues to delivery clean energy and excellent focus. I'm really enjoying this stuff. I also mixed it in a lot less water today to get more flavor in it and that really improves the grape taste IMO. I like the stronger flavor. Tomorrow if I remember I may try mixing the grape and tropical punch together just for some variety. I LOVE the taste of the Tropical punch. It's one of the best I've tasted.

While my weights are off my workouts have been really good with solid pumps. I've cut 15lbs since spring started so I've sacrificed some strength for sure. It's hard to gauge the strength factor of N.O. Ignite because of this. Hopefully as this log progresses I'll better be able to assess that.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl... Hey if I can get the Big Bossmen to allow me to send you a Jug of CELL SHOCK would you be willing to take it along with the N.O. IGNITE and include it in your Log? Some of the guys in the gym have been getting awesome results taking 1 scoop with their pre-workout, then drinking 2 scoops intra-workout, and 1 scoop post workout either right before or after they drink their post-workout protein shake!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Rahl... Hey if I can get the Big Bossmen to allow me to send you a Jug of CELL SHOCK would you be willing to take it along with the N.O. IGNITE and include it in your Log? Some of the guys in the gym have been getting awesome results taking 1 scoop with their pre-workout, then drinking 2 scoops intra-workout, and 1 scoop post workout either right before or after they drink their post-workout protein shake!
You're damn straight I would! I've actually been wanting to try it. I did get one sample of it. Maybe I'll throw it in as my intra today.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're damn straight I would! I've actually been wanting to try it. I did get one sample of it. Maybe I'll throw it in as my intra today.
Awesome, no promises, but it is my idea and I sent this proposal as my idea to the bosses, they are presently out of town, but are still in daily communication via email, so as soon as I find out either way, I will let you know, I think you will like this stack and I'm pushing for us to send it to you, so we'll see, I always try my best for good Loggers to be able to run good quality stacks, Hell, just ask MrKleen, he can vouch for me, LoL!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, no promises, but it is my idea and I sent this proposal as my idea to the bosses, they are presently out of town, but are still in daily communication via email, so as soon as I find out either way, I will let you know, I think you will like this stack and I'm pushing for us to send it to you, so we'll see, I always try my best for good Loggers to be able to run good quality stacks, Hell, just ask MrKleen, he can vouch for me, LoL!
LOL. If Kleen can vouch for you, you're all good in my book bro. I would love to log out for you guys if you can arrange it. What flavor is it? Is it something I could potentially mix with a scoop of whey post also? I always have vanilla around. I could get some unflavored hydro though to through in it. Hmmm...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. If Kleen can vouch for you, you're all good in my book bro. I would love to log out for you guys if you can arrange it. What flavor is it? Is it something I could potentially mix with a scoop of whey post also? I always have vanilla around. I could get some unflavored hydro though to through in it. Hmmm...
It only comes in one flavor, Grape, so that would be up to you! Personally, I don't mix the CELL SHOCK with my protein, when I think of protein, I think malty-like flavor and not fruity, but that is my preference, you might feel differently and hey, whatever floats your boat, you definitely want to take both of them immediately after you workout!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It only comes in one flavor, Grape, so that would be up to you! Personally, I don't mix the CELL SHOCK with my protein, when I think of protein, I think malty-like flavor and not fruity, but that is my preference, you might feel differently and hey, whatever floats your boat, you definitely want to take both of them immediately after you workout!
How convenient. I happen to love anything flavored grape! I'm thinking a scoop of unflavored hydro in there would be a great combo for me. I like to mix my flavors up when it comes to protein. I always have something white (i.e. Vanilla, cake batter, vanilla caramel) so I can add other flavors to it. Grape Vanilla might be weird though. LOL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How convenient. I happen to love anything flavored grape! I'm thinking a scoop of unflavored hydro in there would be a great combo for me. I like to mix my flavors up when it comes to protein. I always have something white (i.e. Vanilla, cake batter, vanilla caramel) so I can add other flavors to it. Grape Vanilla might be weird though. LOL
I am still waiting on their reply, they are in China, so it may not be until this evening, I know they are like either 14hrs ahead or behind, can never remember which, but I know they usually get in contact with us sometime in the early afternoon and into the evening via email, so as soon as I know, you will know, I dont' think it will be a problem though, I know we have it on hand so it would only be a matter of shipping time as soon as I get the OK!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting on their reply, they are in China, so it may not be until this evening, I know they are like either 14hrs ahead or behind, can never remember which, but I know they usually get in contact with us sometime in the early afternoon and into the evening via email, so as soon as I know, you will know, I dont' think it will be a problem though, I know we have it on hand so it would only be a matter of shipping time as soon as I get the OK!
Sounds good! I'm certainly down to do it if they're on board. BTW...it's now Wednesday in China. :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! I'm certainly down to do it if they're on board. BTW...it's now Wednesday in China. :D
Thanks for the Intel, did you just know that, or did you look it up (just curious)?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Intel, did you just know that, or did you look it up (just curious)?
Oh I totally googled it! I was with you. I knew it was about 12hrs but I couldn't remember which way.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lmao:
Oh I totally googled it! I was with you. I knew it was about 12hrs but I couldn't remember which way.
OK, cool, at least now I don't feel like a total dumb-a$$, LoL. Oh and if I am, oh well, at least I have company...:lmao:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahhaha. We dumb a$$es have to stick together. :D
I just enjoy the fact that I can laugh at some of the dumb $hit I do from time to time, I mean if you can't laugh at yourself every once in a while then you are definitely taking life way too seriously!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahhaha. We dumb a$$es have to stick together. :D
I must join this Dumb a$$es group, looks like there may be some good money in it :lol:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I laugh at everyone but not until I've fully laughed at myself!

JD...what do you mean join? I know I've seen you at a meet of DA's anonymous!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday: Shoulders/Bis

Pre workout:

1 Scoop of Grape Frenzy N.O. Ignite
1 Scoop of Tropical Storm N.O. Ignite
3 caps Ancient strength
150mgs Katandrol
2 Forged joint support
1000mg Cissus
2 NOW Fish Oil

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

15 mins cable Rotator Therapy work

Arnold Press: 50x10,50x10,50x8
Standing Behind the Neck BB Press: 95x12,100x10,100x10,100x7
Pec Dec Back Flys: 130x13,130x12,130x10
CamberCurl W/Duncan Press:80x12,80x10,80x9
Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets x failure
DB Shrugs: 95x12,95x10,95x8

Weighted Ab Crunch: 1 set

Today was an odd day. My back was still sore from the weekend and it should have been my back day. My hamstrings were really tight so I didn't want to switch to legs. So..I decided to hit shoulders hard instead. I can't do too many curls right now because of the tendon pain in my elbow so I did what I could there.

All in all it was a good workout. Mixing the 2 flavors of N.O. Ignite was really good! I have to say that of the 2 I prefer the Tropical Storm flavor which is surprising to me because I don't normally like punch flavored stuff. I could honestly drink this anytime though. It's down right refreshing.

I had a really solid pump going by the end of the workout and the focus throughout the workout was great despite being off my normal groove.

The Cell Shock was really tasty and light. I was thinking of adding hydro whey to it but I remembered I had some Protein shots lying around so I did that instead. It's a nice combo actually because it's really light and doesn't swamp my appetite.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro, I got the go-ahead on sending you a jug of CELL SHOCK, please PM me your mailing info again, I have already deleted my inbox!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely. I laugh at everyone but not until I've fully laughed at myself!

JD...what do you mean join? I know I've seen you at a meet of DA's anonymous!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.........LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.........LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are AWESOME!!!

Rahl... your CELL SHOCK has been personally packed by your's truly and will go out first thing in tomorrow's mail, enjoy my friend!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are AWESOME!!!

Rahl... your CELL SHOCK has been personally packed by your's truly and will go out first thing in tomorrow's mail, enjoy my friend!!!
O why thank you, for a sec there I thought I was the only one from the Dumb A$$es anonymous that wasn't getting some CELL SHOCK.........wait a second:squintfinger: :28:

lol :lmao: :stick: :grouphug: :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O why thank you, for a sec there I thought I was the only one from the Dumb A$$es anonymous that wasn't getting some CELL SHOCK.........wait a second:squintfinger: :28:

What do you think CELL SHOCK would be a good Combo with made by ATHLETIX?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You guys are AWESOME!!!

Awesome! Thank you very much! Wait...should I be worried that you spiked that? :shock:

Bahahahaha!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you very much! Wait...should I be worried that you spiked that? :shock:
Damnit.. I forgot... or did I??? :firedevil: Feel the Burn!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think CELL SHOCK would be a good Combo with made by ATHLETIX?
I do think it would be a good combo with made by Athletix :lol:

:lmao: I did not get enough sleep last night lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
true dat- you really hooked kleen up.

btw-great log rahl!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
true dat- you really hooked kleen up.

btw-great log rahl!
Thanks Tom. Good to see you here!

Friday: Chest/Back

pre workout:

100 mgs Katandrol
2 Forged joint support
1000mg Cissus
2 NOW Fish Oil

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

BB Bench Warmup: bar weight x 20
Cable Flies: 30x15,40x12,40x12,45x12
TBar Rows: 70x15,90x12,115x10,115x10
DB FLy: 60x12,60x10,60x9
DB Row: 85x8,85x9,85x10
DB Pullover:75x10,75x10,75x9

Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets SS with Cable Flies
Hanging Windshield Washers: 3 x failure
Weighted Ab Crunch: 50x20, 50x20, 50x12
Ball Crunches: 3 sets
Bicycles: 2 sets

I haven't done a chest/back workout in a long time. Man did that feel good! I forgot what a pump that is. I looked like I gained 20lbs while I was there. LOL.

I pushed reps on all sets to total failure. N.O. Ignite really helps me push past my normal limit. I always end up winded during an intense workout and that's usually what stops my reps. I breath deep and clean using N.O. That's what's making it one of my favorites. I don't get super stimmed but the push is clearly there.

I just opened up a box that showed up at my door...CELL SHOCK IS HERE! Thanks ScottyDoc! (The seal appears unmolested so I guess I'll be safe. ;) ) Hahahhaha!

I'll be having a serving here shortly and start adding it in regularly on Monday. Thanks again to ScottyDoc and Redefine Nutrition for the hookup! :arms:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime Bro, you are a quality Logger and I know how potent that combo is and I really want U to have the ultimate experience using this stack, keep up the great work Brotha and enjoy the FINAFLEX products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats rahl, cel shock looks real nice!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Anytime Bro, you are a quality Logger and I know how potent that combo is and I really want U to have the ultimate experience using this stack, keep up the great work Brotha and enjoy the FINAFLEX products!

Thanks bro. I'm looking forward to it! I need to talk to you guys about printing all of this stuff you send out!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
congrats rahl, cel shock looks real nice!!!
Thanks T! I'm liking the profile and the flavor is awesome! Thinking I'll toss in a scoop of unflavored isolate with it too. :biggthumpup: