Packers6211 Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androseries log Androlean with Androhard

Guys I just got back home from tdy, and my long awaited Androhard was sitting on bed. I will start log later today. Log will consist of a stack containing the following: Primordial Performance Androlean, Androhard, Liver Juice, Xtend BCAA, APS Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate, and LEAN EFX. Main goals to gain leaner muscle mass while shredding excess weight.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today took 1st serving of Androlean and Androhard early morning. Took second dose mid evening. Cardio day with 30 minutes around track. Tomorrow I will be playing in a softall torney from 10 am to 6-7 pm. Sunday will be fist lift day with chest and tri's.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 continue to take servings of Androlean and Androhard. First lift day added 3 caps pre and post workout of Creatine nitrate, and 1 scoop Mesomorph. Post workout 1 serving Xtend BCAA. Few weeks out from kids baseball, didn't know what to expect. Had an amazing workout to my suprise with energy level quite high.

Chest:

Bench Press warm up 135lb x 10 175lb x 5 sets x 5 reps

DB Incline Presses 50lbs x 5 reps x 5 sets

lat machine close grip pulldowns 90lb x 10, 10, 10

Triceps:

Rope Pressdowns: warm up 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10,10,10

Seated DB pullovers 50lbs x 8,8,8

Standing reverse close grip curls bar x 10, 10, 10

Good pump today looking forward to bicep day tomorrow.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 Bicep day. Woke up and was hungry as heck. Drank a myofusion protein shake and off to work. Over all feeling good, little soar from yesterday's chest and tri's.

seated alt db curls 40 x 8,8,8,8

Standing ez bar curl 65lbs x 8,8,8

High pulley cable curls 80lbs x 10, 10, 10

Seated concentration curls 25 lbs x 6,6,6,6,

Felt good pumps and intense mental focuse to push through workout. Post workout sauna 10 minutes. I'll be adding my fat burner tomorrow Lean EFX. ! cap daily. First scoop of Xtend BCCA last night have to say this stuff taste amazing!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey hey Packers! Goodgrip/rulk22 here and subbd. I tried the Myofusion as you suggested and it wasnt bad at all. I just picked up a 5lb jug of Syngex from VPX to compare.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro glad your here on my log!! So far so good just 4 days in. Got a ways to go. Yeah I love Myo, but I do get Muscle Milk every now and then. I just tried Xtend BCCA first time last night and have to say that stuff taste great.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5! Today was cardio day mile out the track then step sprints. Hot as hell down here in Alabama no freaking joke 90-98 degrees with 100 percent humidity! Tomorrow will be back day! So far still feeling good. I seem more agressive then usual.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Random, but what flavor of Xtend did you get?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Back day. Just to clairfy, I've used Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate before this stack. That being said I know what to expect from those two. Although I know I get insane feeling and pump from those two, when taken before I didn't notice an agressive side. I was more focused and high energy levels for sure, but I've been feeling a lot more agressive then normal.

cable machine rows: warm up 100lbs x 10 120lbs x 8,8,8

laterial free weight machine rows: 180lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine bar pull to chest: 90lbs x 10 120lbs x 10, 10, 10

db rows 40lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was shoulder day, T-storms hit us so had to skip track and instead did cardio on treadmill after workout. I'm feeling more intensity each day and on each lift. Also sweating more then usual which for me is a good thing.

Db presses 45lbs x 10, 8, 8, 8

straight bar upright rows bar x 10, 10, 10

behind-neck pulldowns warm up 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine shrugs 140lbs x 10, 10, 10, first time doing these

Lat machine pulldowns: warm up 120lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warm up with treadmill 10 minutes, then off to legs!

Squats: 135lbs x 8,8,8,8

Leg Presses: 230lbs x 10 320lbs x 8,8,8

deadlifts 135lbs x 8,8,8

leg ext: 105lbs x 10,10,10

Hurting like hell but def feeling the pumps and energy along with increase aggression.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today woke up soar as I've been in years. My quda, and legs are on fire!!!! Today being Father's Day, I spent most of the day home, and grilling! About to go with wife to track and do a mile! Tomorrow will be Chest and Tri's!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today woke up soar as I've been in years. My quda, and legs are on fire!!!! Today being Father's Day, I spent most of the day home, and grilling! About to go with wife to track and do a mile! Tomorrow will be Chest and Tri's!
I knew that leg day would get ya.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still soar from leg day! Today started off rough, just feeling really tired. I told myself over and over shut up and go! It's a matter of how bad one want's it and right I want IT!!! Today was Chest and tri's.

Chest:

incline db presses 50lbs x 8,8,8,8

Pec-deck 137.5 warm up 10 reps 150lbs x 10, 10, 10

Lat machine Chest pulldowns: 90lbs 8,8,8,8

Triceps:

Machine Dips: 120lbs x 10,10,10

rope pressdowns warm up 90lbs 15, 110lbs 10,10,10

db overhead pullovers 60lbs x 8,8,8,8

Starting to notice that although I can't seem to drop weight on scales, my body is feeling tighter and more jacked if that makes sense. I continue to feel aggressive and can tell my strength is getting up. If I can target my chest and sides to drop some bf I'd be in good shape. It sucks to be able to gain mass but I feel like I'd have to start meth to lose this excess bf.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you on feeling frustrated with losing the bf. I can put on muscle pretty easy but unfortunatly I put on fat just as easy. Still toying with the nutrition and everything to find that sweet spot.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear bro I look crazy. I have thick sold calves, arms with defention, and shoulders too. However my stomach and chest no matter what I do, just takes a lifetime to drop bf. I have a lot to lose though so just got to be patient. I've gone from 291 at only 5'5 to 244-245 but can't seem to lose anymore. I eat lean meals, but I just don't drop the weight as quick. I think I big reason though was the fact I had low testosterone levels for who knows how long. I'm in the mix of trt trying to get my levels back to normal range.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear bro I look crazy. I have thick sold calves, arms with defention, and shoulders too. However my stomach and chest no matter what I do, just takes a lifetime to drop bf. I have a lot to lose though so just got to be patient. I've gone from 291 at only 5'5 to 244-245 but can't seem to lose anymore. I eat lean meals, but I just don't drop the weight as quick. I think I big reason though was the fact I had low testosterone levels for who knows how long. I'm in the mix of trt trying to get my levels back to normal range.
Good luck with everything bro and I hope the stack brings you closer to your goals. I carry most of my bf in my torso, lean calves, quads and arms for the most part but getting rid of this belly is dang chore! Lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I know bro hope we both get some progress. I measured my calves the other day they were little over 19 inches

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
lol I know bro hope we both get some progress. I measured my calves the other day they were little over 19 inches
Damn bro you have some serious calf measurements...holy crap!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I'll have to do pics soon although I'm embarrased with all this bf that clings to my chest and gut!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different reasons hey! Hummm You got warrants out for yah???? lol JK. If my body looked like my calves I'd take pictures all day long!

Id give you the ol' "No one judges, etc..", but I don't do pictures either (although for a different reason).

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing is for sure, this stack is kicking in full on. I feel stronger each day, but at the same time I feel like I can push myself more and more. Today was bicep day, and had to move in quickly at gym as it was packed as crap. Didn'te even get a chance to do my high pulley cable curls bc someone stayed on it for ever.

Seated alt db curls up from 40 to 45lbs 6,6,6,6

Ez=Bar curls: started with 65lbs x 8 added 10 so 75lbs x 8,8,8

21's with straight bar 65lbs total. My arms on fire from this shiz no joke!!!

Hammer curls 40lbs x 6,6

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different reasons hey! Hummm You got warrants out for yah???? lol JK. If my body looked like my calves I'd take pictures all day long!
Besides not really being one to share pics in general, I do talk about alot of grey area type conversations, which i'd prefer to do in an anonymous fashion.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that bro!! I'm trying to get where I use to be. At least then I was or appeared to look in good shape. I was too young to start winni, but was close to bf I would need to be then. Where as now I have at least 45-55 lbs to go. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but it's going to happen one way or another.

Besides not really being one to share pics in general, I do talk about alot of grey area type conversations, which i'd prefer to do in an anonymous fashion.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that bro!! I'm trying to get where I use to be. At least then I was or appeared to look in good shape. I was too young to start winni, but was close to bf I would need to be then. Where as now I have at least 45-55 lbs to go. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but it's going to happen one way or another.
Persistence allows anything to happen. Keep at it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad news and good news! Good news is I def feel this stack really kicking. Doing back today on machine rows went to 165 and felt like I could go up 10-30 more lol but patience is key! Bad news is my little son got a hold of Daddy's book bag and played with my bottle of Androhard that I waited so freaking patiently for two months and opened it. It spilled all in my bag around some sticky crap I had from a drink and well there it goes. So I'll have to finish my log using just the androlean. I had enough androhard in my pill box to last another 3 days, but that's it. I was like a loss dog feeling like complete crap!! However I'll keep my spirits up.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok today was back day after taking off day yesterday. Today woke up normal 4:40 am off to work. Lifted tonight at 8pm.

Deadlifts: addes 20lbs from last time so 155lbs x 8,8,8,8 no problems

Close grip lat pulldowns to chest: warm up 80lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8,8,8

Db rows up now to 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine rows: warm up 135lbs x 10 bump to 165lbs x 8,8,8 I swear I don't know if it's the stack, but I felt like 165 was easy

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Bad news and good news! Good news is I def feel this stack really kicking. Doing back today on machine rows went to 165 and felt like I could go up 10-30 more lol but patience is key! Bad news is my little son got a hold of Daddy's book bag and played with my bottle of Androhard that I waited so freaking patiently for two months and opened it. It spilled all in my bag around some sticky crap I had from a drink and well there it goes. So I'll have to finish my log using just the androlean. I had enough androhard in my pill box to last another 3 days, but that's it. I was like a loss dog feeling like complete crap!! However I'll keep my spirits up.
Oh man...not good. Glad the little man didnt decide to take some AH (sounds like hes too young for 19 inch calf muscles). Good luck bro I'll be checking in for sure!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this aggressive feeling is sweet. It's like I want to hit a wall but I'm not mad just pumped. Today was shoulder's. I'm trying to get the most into the weekend, since this Tuesday I'll be moving into my new house which will take a couple of days.

Barbell shrugs: 135lb x 8,8,8

Db Presses 50lbs x 8,8,8,8,

behind neck pull downs: warm up with 80lbs x 10 100lbs x 6,6,6

Machine Lat pulldowns: warm up 135lbs x 10 150lbs x 8,8,8,

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks bro and definatly a good thing though that your little boy didnt ingest any...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See my post on ology.

I will offer you the sales price whenever, since you said you had concern for the enddate, I will give you the discount if you are later able to grab it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that boy is his Daddy all over, when I got the perfect push up from a friend for my birthday couple years ago, I found him in the living room trying to do them lol.

That sucks bro and definatly a good thing though that your little boy didnt ingest any...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that would be more then appreciated. You know how long I waited to do this, and when this happend I about flat-lined. I'm still runnin the lean, and may had another to run it longer. I'm really seeing a major difference in my workout's and body's feeling. Primordial Performance wasn't bs anyone when they made the Androseries. This is an amazing stack!

See my post on ology.

I will offer you the sales price whenever, since you said you had concern for the enddate, I will give you the discount if you are later able to grab it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that boy is his Daddy all over, when I got the perfect push up from a friend for my birthday couple years ago, I found him in the living room trying to do them lol.
What's the perfect push-up?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I think that's what it's called it's that tv commercial gadget basically its a round platform with a handle to use when doing push ups. I wouldn't have bought it myself, but my brother know's a like to workout so he always buys me stuff like that. It doe's help with grip but nothing really special. It was still funny to see my little boy doing it. Good sign he'll be active in life.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
haha I think that's what it's called it's that tv commercial gadget basically its a round platform with a handle to use when doing push ups. I wouldn't have bought it myself, but my brother know's a like to workout so he always buys me stuff like that. It doe's help with grip but nothing really special. It was still funny to see my little boy doing it. Good sign he'll be active in life.
Ha! thats awesome, getting the workout bug at a young age...nothing wrong with that at all!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one son who looks just like me, but he's got the brain side of his mom and me, and desire for sports. The youngster look's more like is Mom, but is built just like his Dad, and his a little bam bam!

Ha! thats awesome, getting the workout bug at a young age...nothing wrong with that at all!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man I don't know to expect, but I feel like the Kool-aid man on Family Guy, where he smashes through the wall saying OH YEAHHHH lol. Today was leg day, and although I'm trying to slowly add weight on lifts, some are seeming more easy then I expected. I started off with 3 plates on each side for leg presses, and ended up with 4 on each side.

Leg Presses: 3 plates each side, 2 sets 8 reps, 2 more sets with 4 plates each side 8 reps. Had no problems or pain wth!

Squats: up from 135 last week to 185lbs 3 sets 5,5,5,

Seated leg ext: warm up with 105lbs x 12, 120lbs x 10,10,10

Lying leg curls 80lbs x 10,10,10,

Sauna 10 minutes.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only "TV" equipment I have is the IronGym (I think that is what it is called). It works great for a pull up bar in apartments.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
The only "TV" equipment I have is the IronGym (I think that is what it is called). It works great for a pull up bar in apartments.
Oh man the fat a** dude I live with is constantly buying exercise gimmicks. He's done em all man. Six week body make over, and the electronic ab belt with the power jelly and such are among my favorites. Ive tried to get him to workout and eat right, but hes a lost cause...thankfully my gf is a better understudy haha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I know my brother does that ****, that's why I always get those things from him. I perfer the real deal lol. I'm just glad this stack is going so well, and I hopefully will be able to get another bottle of hard, after losing it in my bag. I really feel a big difference!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man the fat a** dude I live with is constantly buying exercise gimmicks. He's done em all man. Six week body make over, and the electronic ab belt with the power jelly and such are among my favorites. Ive tried to get him to workout and eat right, but hes a lost cause...thankfully my gf is a better understudy haha.
lol, what is "power jelly"

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
lol, what is "power jelly"
HAHA its the stuff they sell with the ab shocker so the electricity doesnt cook your flesh. I couldnt retain my laughter when he was buttering this crap all over his rolls (of course I had to see this thing in action...it was just too good haha)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that immediately thinks "Power Jelly" sounds like a porn product?