MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

A big thanks goes out to SNS for the opportunity to log this product. It's not an in-your-face type fat-burner and I'm excited to see what effects I notice from it based on the positive underground reviews TTA seems to receive. I started yesterday with 2 caps (1 pre-workout, 1 later in the evening) and will be fast-tracking it to 4 caps, today, so long as I don't notice any sides. The label suggests slowly increasing by 1 cap every few days, but I'm gonna jump right into it.

I started my 3rd stimulant detox on May 20th. My plan is to go 12 weeks with this one, so no stims until August. I'm currently just using the staple supplements, with a stim-free concoction pre-workout (lately been using 3g LCLT + creatine nitrate and some aminos for flavor). I am also coming off of about 16 days with no weight-training. This is the longest break I have taken from lifting since I was still playing baseball (like 5+ years ago). I'd previously only taken one week off a couple times. However, I was still surfing, snorkling and hiking in those 2 weeks off, so it wasn't sedentary; just without weight-training.

For those who know me, you know I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on Feb 1 of this year. I'm still trying to address this situation with my endocrinologist and figure out what's truly going on with my body. I have an appointment next week to discuss bloodwork I had done 2 days ago to see what 6 weeks on 112mcg T4 has been doing. Regardless of what the results are, I still have seemingly been stuck at the same level of bodyfat and have far too little energy.

In the back of my head I'm wondering if there is anything tied to adrenal fatigue (too many stims for too long), hypothalmus problems or maybe something tied to diabetes. I'll update more when I talk to the doc in a week, discuss the results and see what else is going on. Who knows; maybe the T4 just isn't doing the trick and I need a blend like Armour or straight T3. I'm hoping that a medical professional can help me get my life back on track. For someone who takes so much pleasure in fitness, health and bodybuilding, it's a shame that I'm not in better shape for killing it in the gym and kitchen like I do lol.

My training format is the same that I've been doing since Jan 1 and I've really enjoyed: 1 week of high intensity workouts, 1 week of Max-OT workouts, repeat.

Monday: Delts/Traps
    Tuesday: OFF (basketball)
    Wednesday: Chest
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Biceps/Triceps
    Sunday: Legs

Abs will be added in when seen fit. I honestly am more driven to do ab work when I'm losing fat and don't seem to have more added lower belly fat. They'll get added back, though. Cardio is done when seen fit, too. I like to separate my cardio and weight sessions, though. So it'll either be in the mornings or later at night.

Giddy up!

And if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____________________________

7/11/11 - Final Review

Unfortunately I can't give this product a more clear review because my Reverse T3 dominance issue still hasn't been ironed out like I'd hope it would be by the time I started and finished this log. That being said, I will comment on what I can.

The most obvious trait of TTA that I was able to notice was a definite appetite suppression. It was almost too much at times and was somewhat reminiscent of the old Stimulant X (just in this one category) from 5 or 6 years ago. There were certainly times that I had to remind myself or force myself to eat.

My weight fluctuated up and down by a pound or two, but never really left the 240 mark (ranged from 236 or 237 up to 244). It's certainly odd, to say the least and I will be thrilled when things are finally back to normal and I can actually have a functional body again, haha.

Outside of the appetite suppression, I wasn't able to note anything else from the TTA on this run. I am impressed enough by the appetite suppression, though, as well as what I've heard from other users that I will be purchasing at least one bottle to run on my own in the future once my thyroid is fixed.

I would like to thank SNS and all of their reps for this opportunity. Their guys are very knowledgeable and helpful and their products are solid and very competitively priced.
    Last edited by MidwestBeast; 07-11-2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: adding Final Review
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

First!!!!!
    and Hypno-Toad Second
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

and 2nd!
    This log is beast!
    I just started using TTA this week as well (along with some other goodies)...glad we can be TTA-buds!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    First!!!!!
    and Hypno-Toad Second

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww (fyi, that's the noise that plays when you see hypnotoad....just to be clear. lol)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    A big thanks goes out to SNS for the opportunity to log this product. It's not an in-your-face type fat-burner and I'm excited to see what effects I notice from it based on the positive underground reviews TTA seems to receive. I started yesterday with 2 caps (1 pre-workout, 1 later in the evening) and will be fast-tracking it to 4 caps, today, so long as I don't notice any sides. The label suggests slowly increasing by 1 cap every few days, but I'm gonna jump right into it.

I started my 3rd stimulant detox on May 20th. My plan is to go 12 weeks with this one, so no stims until August. I'm currently just using the staple supplements, with a stim-free concoction pre-workout (lately been using 3g LCLT + creatine nitrate and some aminos for flavor). I am also coming off of about 16 days with no weight-training. This is the longest break I have taken from lifting since I was still playing baseball (like 5+ years ago). I'd previously only taken one week off a couple times. However, I was still surfing, snorkling and hiking in those 2 weeks off, so it wasn't sedentary; just without weight-training.

For those who know me, you know I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on Feb 1 of this year. I'm still trying to address this situation with my endocrinologist and figure out what's truly going on with my body. I have an appointment next week to discuss bloodwork I had done 2 days ago to see what 6 weeks on 112mcg T4 has been doing. Regardless of what the results are, I still have seemingly been stuck at the same level of bodyfat and have far too little energy.

In the back of my head I'm wondering if there is anything tied to adrenal fatigue (too many stims for too long), hypothalmus problems or maybe something tied to diabetes. I'll update more when I talk to the doc in a week, discuss the results and see what else is going on. Who knows; maybe the T4 just isn't doing the trick and I need a blend like Armour or straight T3. I'm hoping that a medical professional can help me get my life back on track. For someone who takes so much pleasure in fitness, health and bodybuilding, it's a shame that I'm not in better shape for killing it in the gym and kitchen like I do lol.

My training format is the same that I've been doing since Jan 1 and I've really enjoyed: 1 week of high intensity workouts, 1 week of Max-OT workouts, repeat.

Monday: Delts/Traps
    Tuesday: OFF (basketball)
    Wednesday: Chest
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Biceps/Triceps
    Sunday: Legs

Abs will be added in when seen fit. I honestly am more driven to do ab work when I'm losing fat and don't seem to have more added lower belly fat. They'll get added back, though. Cardio is done when seen fit, too. I like to separate my cardio and weight sessions, though. So it'll either be in the mornings or later at night.

Giddy up!

And if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them
    adrenal fatigue maybe but i not think your hypothyroidism is for the use and abuse of "legal" stims.

why not use 3g (6 caps) a day of TTA-500?

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Third!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Good luck with the log, do work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

First!!!!!
    and Hypno-Toad Second
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    and 2nd!
    This log is beast!
    I just started using TTA this week as well (along with some other goodies)...glad we can be TTA-buds!
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Third!
    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Good luck with the log, do work!
    Thanks, all, for joining!

adrenal fatigue maybe but i not think your hypothyroidism is for the use and abuse of "legal" stims.

Well, the hypothyroidism is something I've likely battled my whole life (or close to it). There's no doubt that it's present. However, the addition of synthroid (T4) has done nothing to aid in fat-loss / increase in energy, so I'm just looking at other possible culprits -- whether the T4 isn't working properly or there's an entirely different problem. I just like to turn over as many stones as I can on my own instead of just relying on a doctor to get it right for me.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

in. pm me or any of the other reps with any questions or just put them here of course!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    in. pm me or any of the other reps with any questions or just put them here of course!
    Glad to have you on board, as well.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Okay, so I skipped Thursday night's workout. This is something I never do and was very strange. I felt super tired as the work day rolled on and was just really unmotivated. I ended up coming home and lying around for the evening. I fell asleep for just a bit and then couldn't manage to fall asleep until sometime after 3; it was awful and not something I'm used to.

That being said, I did my back workout tonight. I'm on a ton of mailing lists, one of which is Gaspari, and I happened to read the following article and decided just for some motivation, I'd do this workout as a change:

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/Team...87&postid=5905

Pullups: x15 / x15 / x14 / x8+6
    Bent-over Rows: 135x15x12x10x8
    T-Bar Rows: 90x15 / 135x12x10x8
    Solo DB Rows: 65x15x12x10x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15x12x10
    Wide Grip Lat pulldowns: 150x15x12x10
    *Stability Ball Pullovers: 30x15x12x10
    *Cable Crunches: 150x25x25x25

* last 2 were supersetted

Workout felt pretty good, but still definitely not 100% in the zone like I usually am. Pre-workout I took 5g LCLT + 6 caps Creatine Nitrate + 1 cap TTA + NOW Thyroid Energy (2 caps/1 serving) + 1 cap Revamp Reloaded + 1/2 scoop Purple Wraath.

Not getting my usual stim fix pre-workout sucks. That, on top of taking the 2 weeks off to deload on vacation makes it difficult to get back into it, but I will.

Tomorrow should be arms, but I usually have a day off before them, so we'll see how I feel in the morning. I also have a best friend's birthday party that I'll spend most of the day at, so I'll figure it out on the fly.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've been reading a lot of people saying the bulk tta was pulled due to poor quality. Was this product tested for quality? Not trying to hijack but I figured the op would care to know.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I've been reading a lot of people saying the bulk tta was pulled due to poor quality. Was this product tested for quality? Not trying to hijack but I figured the op would care to know.
    All of SNS products are tested and quality.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

You know I'm in for ya bro!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    All of SNS products are tested and quality.
    This

Got Glycophase ...?

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Okay, so Saturday, I slept until 2 PM (lol), so I skipped the workout and went to my friend's birthday party all day long. I didn't have the urge to eat any junk food, surprisingly. I took some protein with me and aside from that, I had a hot dog and a double burger. The jet-lag finally caught up with me after being able to go to sleep reasonably Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Since then, I haven't gone to bed until around 4 AM (which would be 10 PM in Hawaii, which was around the time we'd go to bed each night). I'm hoping this stops soon lol.

Yesterday, I hit a nice leg session. I just kind of went with what my body was feeling instead of a scheduled workout as I usually do. I'll post the numbers later, but it was 6 sets of single leg leg extensions, 5 sets of single leg prone leg curls, 4 sets of smith front squats and 5 sets of seated calf raises. Everything was around the 15 rep range, aside from the calves which were around 25-30.

The intensity isn't there as it normally is when I'm on stims, but I'm just taking it one day at a time. I think adrenal fatigue may have been / may be one of the things that was causing all the issues alongside the hypothyroidism, so the stim break is worth it to see if that's a cause or not. I also have to make sure to not go balls to the wall right out the gate after 2 weeks off and limited supplements. My back is still sore from Friday night's workout, which is a nice change.

Tonight is supposed to be delts and traps, but I may hit biceps and triceps, instead, since I missed them on Saturday and since my back is still a bit toasted from Friday.

I've been dosing the TTA at 2 caps 2x/day, now. I couldn't get the 4 different times down pat with the synthroid dosing and all the other garbage right now.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

good work bro,indeed calves tend to take a higher rep range with most for growth or any results.

4 caps a day should work VERY well w the tta.
    online rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

good work bro,indeed calves tend to take a higher rep range with most for growth or any results.

4 caps a day should work VERY well w the tta.
    I jump around rep ranges a lot.

I usually hit calves around the 15 mark, going heavy and then hit a 25-rep range for one or two sets, too.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

6/12/11 Legs

Single Leg Curls: 50x15/80x15/95x15/110x15/125x10/125x10
    Single Prone Leg Curls: 25x15/25x15/25x15/20x10/15x12
    Smith Front Squats: 90x12/140x12/180x8/200x6
    Seated Calf Raises: 180x20/180x25/180x25/180x25/180x30

Total Workout Time: 50 minutes

6/13/11 Arms

Olympic Bar Curls: 65x12/85x12/105x12/105x12/105x12/85x12
    DB Hammer Curls: 60's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 75's x 12
    Overhead Ring Curls: 60x15/70x15/70x12/60x15
    Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 120x15/ 150x15
    Tricep Bar Pushdowns: 170x15/190x15/200x15
    Overhead Rope Extension/Roll: 120x12/120x12/120x12/120x12
    Olympic Bar Reverse Wrist Rolls (bar behind back): 85x20/105x20/125x15

Screwed around and did a few other forearm exercises, too.

Total Workout Time: 71 minutes

On the prone leg curls, it's one where you load free weights up onto it. For some reason the weight that I use on it is significantly less than what I'd use on the ones with a weight stack.

I'm doing a lot of single leg exercises when I can because one leg is slightly longer than the other and I'm trying to correct any imbalances when and where I can.

I'm doing significantly less weight right now as I get my strength back up after 2 weeks of no resistance training and far too little food. I'm hoping that it's just the getting back into the routine thing and that I haven't lost as much strength as it feels like I have at this point (fingers crossed).

For once, my arms finally started to swell up a bit and didn't look so tiny (like they have, to me, since I've gotten back). I also realized that the way everything was timed, this was the first time I've worked biceps triceps literally in an entire month. It's a good break, but this is one group I really want to grow to feel more proportional to everything else.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'm in to follow along. I just finished a 3-4 week run of SNS TTA at 2 grams per day. I liked it overall.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

21. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

in to learn
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'm in to follow along. I just finished a 3-4 week run of SNS TTA at 2 grams per day. I liked it overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    in to learn
    Glad to have both of you in here.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

In. I've been curious about TTA. Hoping you see some results from this.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    In. I've been curious about TTA. Hoping you see some results from this.
    Thanks, bud.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

thanks for the feedback!
    online rep
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice detail so far. I hope that you will be really pleased with the product.

Haha. Not everyone can mega dose like you

I have actually never went above 4 caps per day myself, but really love the product.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Not sure who's bulk TTA you are even referring to, but can assure you it has nothing to do with our product. We test all raw materials for quality before encapsulation, and then again for purity and potency after encapsulation.

What you may be referring to is that most companies are no longer going to make TTA products when the current supplies run out because of it possibly not being deemed DSHEA compliant.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I recently ran a bottle myself. Imo it suppressed my appetite and made me warm. And I like it a lot. No cramps either
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Nice detail so far. I hope that you will be really pleased with the product.
    Thanks, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I recently ran a bottle myself. Imo it suppressed my appetite and made me warm. And I like it a lot. No cramps either
    I didn't think much about it, but it's probably doing a pretty decent job of the appetite suppression on my end, as well. My mind plays tricks on me, sometimes, and I forget how I usually feel (on top of the fact that the Synthroid plays somewhat of a role in the uncertainty right now, too lol). Definitely no cramps.

Yesterday, I had some whole grain cereal and protein in the morning, canned chicken as meal 2 (50g protein), sandwich at lunch (40g carbs, 50g protein), 3 small slices of left-over pizza from the game Sunday night for meal 4, 5 eggs and some extra protein for meal 5 and 2 fiber-one bars. Normally I'd eat much more than that, but I just haven't been hungry, lately.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Normally I'd eat much more than that, but I just haven't been hungry, lately.
    Thats a good thing then
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was the day we normally play ball at the church, but they have VBS this week. We were gonna get together and play outside somewhere else, but there just wasn't enough people. So, I took the night off. I'd normally do some cardio, instead, but my legs were still shot from Sunday's session. They're a bit sore, still, but much better, today.

I'll be hitting chest this afternoon. I'm not sure what style the workout will be, yet.

Shoutout to Makaveli for hooking me up with some great reading in regards to my thyroid issue. I feel like I'm learning what I need to, now, and hope to get some resolution, soon (for those interested, the links are now in the official hypothyroidism thread on AM).
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Yesterday was the day we normally play ball at the church, but they have VBS this week. We were gonna get together and play outside somewhere else, but there just wasn't enough people. So, I took the night off. I'd normally do some cardio, instead, but my legs were still shot from Sunday's session. They're a bit sore, still, but much better, today.

I'll be hitting chest this afternoon. I'm not sure what style the workout will be, yet.

Shoutout to Makaveli for hooking me up with some great reading in regards to my thyroid issue. I feel like I'm learning what I need to, now, and hope to get some resolution, soon (for those interested, the links are now in the official hypothyroidism thread on AM).
    you betchya bro. We'll get everything figured out one way or another.
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I've started a bottle of it as well...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    you betchya bro. We'll get everything figured out one way or another.
    We work too hard and care too much not to, bro. Wouldn't rather be battling this thing with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've started a bottle of it as well...
    When did you start? and are you logging at all? I'm very interested to hear / follow results from someone with a functional thyroid lol
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I'm on week 2 of my run...dosing now up to 3 caps all preWO (to 'syergize' with XFA/ArA per Coops suggestion)...definatley feeling warmer, no cramps...sweat 'a lot' when working out...now that you mentioned appetite...it has been more in check the last 2 weeks....hmmmm

Glad to see you're doing well with it Beast!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

When did you start? and are you logging at all? I'm very interested to hear / follow results from someone with a functional thyroid lol
    I started monday, just logging in general in my thiomucase log. I'm taking it along with a dose of vapo XT, HEAT and post cycle support 3-4x a day, with the last dose prebed without the vapo xt.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

oh and just to add, calling my thyroid functional is sort of iffy...

This space for rent

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

changing up as much as you do w your routine is more of what I have been doing lately!
    online rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm on week 2 of my run...dosing now up to 3 caps all preWO (to 'syergize' with XFA/ArA per Coops suggestion)...definatley feeling warmer, no cramps...sweat 'a lot' when working out...now that you mentioned appetite...it has been more in check the last 2 weeks....hmmmm

Glad to see you're doing well with it Beast!
    Sounds like it's working well for you!

I started monday, just logging in general in my thiomucase log. I'm taking it along with a dose of vapo XT, HEAT and post cycle support 3-4x a day, with the last dose prebed without the vapo xt.
    oh and just to add, calling my thyroid functional is sort of iffy...

That's no fun, man. Thyroid issues, suck.

changing up as much as you do w your routine is more of what I have been doing lately!
    I'm normally a big fan of using a routine that works well until it stops producing results, but getting in there without stims pre-workout is not fun lol. This helps a little bit.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

6/15/11 - Chest

Bench Press: 135x20/185x15/225x12/255x10/255x7/225x10
    Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x10/205x7/205x8/185x10
    DB Flys (low incline): 40's x 20 / 55's x 12
    Dips: BWx8 *(only felt in tri's and not chest at all)

Well, the numbers are less than impressive. The incline bench was taken, so I started off on flat bench. Last Summer I was doing 365x6 at my best, so the above is frustrating lol. I definitely had an insane chest pump, though. The motivation and drive are still lacking a bit as I'm off stims.

I spent most of the afternoon today in the city at the doc's office. They went over my labs of being on T4 at 112mcg now (up from 50) for 6 weeks. My TSH is down to 1.8 (from the original 5.67) and I can't remember FT4, but it's in range, too. They said that's when they'd normally tell me to come back in 3 months for more labs, but she (it was a nurse practitioner as my endo was out sick) was very receptive to listening to me, knowing that I did a lot of research and took this very seriously. I ended up having blood drawn right there to check: cortisol, reverse T3 to Free T3, B12, thyroid antibodies (to rule out or confirm Hashimoto's thyroiditis), and a full iron panel. I felt good about the visit and we'll see what those tests turn up in about a week.

I ended up being there for way too long, and it had been 6 hours since I'd last eaten by the time I got home. Factor that in with the 6 vials of blood I had taken from me and I decided to push Back to tomorrow and not have a piss-poor workout tonight.

By the way, weight yesterday morning upon rising was 240 lbs and today was 236.8 lbs. I'll be keeping an eye on that and fingers crossed we'll actually see a steady decline for a change instead of this normal up and down garbage that has been my life the last 8 months or more.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

6/15/11 - Chest

Bench Press: 135x20/185x15/225x12/255x10/255x7/225x10
    Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x10/205x7/205x8/185x10
    DB Flys (low incline): 40's x 20 / 55's x 12
    Dips: BWx8 *(only felt in tri's and not chest at all)

Well, the numbers are less than impressive. The incline bench was taken, so I started off on flat bench. Last Summer I was doing 365x6 at my best, so the above is frustrating lol. I definitely had an insane chest pump, though. The motivation and drive are still lacking a bit as I'm off stims.

I spent most of the afternoon today in the city at the doc's office. They went over my labs of being on T4 at 112mcg now (up from 50) for 6 weeks. My TSH is down to 1.8 (from the original 5.67) and I can't remember FT4, but it's in range, too. They said that's when they'd normally tell me to come back in 3 months for more labs, but she (it was a nurse practitioner as my endo was out sick) was very receptive to listening to me, knowing that I did a lot of research and took this very seriously. I ended up having blood drawn right there to check: cortisol, reverse T3 to Free T3, B12, thyroid antibodies (to rule out or confirm Hashimoto's thyroiditis), and a full iron panel. I felt good about the visit and we'll see what those tests turn up in about a week.

I ended up being there for way too long, and it had been 6 hours since I'd last eaten by the time I got home. Factor that in with the 6 vials of blood I had taken from me and I decided to push Back to tomorrow and not have a piss-poor workout tonight.

By the way, weight yesterday morning upon rising was 240 lbs and today was 236.8 lbs. I'll be keeping an eye on that and fingers crossed we'll actually see a steady decline for a change instead of this normal up and down garbage that has been my life the last 8 months or more.
    Sounds like you had a productive dr's visit bro. I'm glad to know you got all those tests done, that should most certainly be VITAL info in getting to the bottom of things and getting it all straightened out. I'm especially curious to here your iron levels and reverse t3.

Your battle is my battle man, you know I'm right there with ya with getting back on track. Let me know how those tests come out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MidwestBeast's **** Better Protein Bar Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:56 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's APS Testalensis 100 Log (Sponsored)
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:01 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's (new!) CL Purple Psyko Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
  4. MidwestBeast's L.I.T. UP Review (sponsored)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM