AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

svida

Awards
  • Established
Overview: This is a log for running AndroMass solo. I have been working out 5x/week for almost 4 years and have never taken a pro-hormone, steroids, etc. In the last year, I have taken natural test boosters by iForce Nutrition such as Testabolan/Reversitol and Tropinol, and have had decent results. Overall, I've plateaud at 206lbs and this seems to be the set point where my body refuses to grow any further, no matter how hard I train nor how much of a calorie surplus I maintain. In the past I've debated taking supplements such as Tren, though I was turned off by all the side effects and damage to the liver. I'm also really sensitive to hair loss as I have a small bald spot at the age of 40, which I do not want to get any larger!

After months of monitoring the Anabolic Minds website, I was really intrigued by Primordial Performance's new product, Andromass which offered very little (negative) side effects and results similarly achieved by injecting test. I probably changed my mind about 100 times debating whether or not to take this product, but after enough research I decided to take the risk in search of the potential rewards. I wanted to gain about 10lbs of muscle (or more) and increase my weights on all exercises. I also wanted to give Toco-8 a try to see if it would help with regrowing hair! Here is my log...

Statistics:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 206lbs
BF: ~15%

Cycle:
8 weeks AndroMass solo
3 caps twice daily, 8am and 3pm.
Toco-8 once daily

PCT:
4 weeks
Testosterone Recovery Stack Oral SA
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Toco-8 once daily

Diet:
Minimum of 4k/cals daily
Min 300g protein
High carbs
Lots of red meat, chicken, fresh steamed veggies.

Supplements:
Juice Plus Garden, Orchard, and Vineyard blend capsules 2x daily.
Fish Oil capsules 2x daily
500mg green tea capsules 2x daily.
Pre-workout: Jack3D + creatine/l-arginine pre-workout drink (aka liquid crack)
Mid workout: BSN True Mass 700 cal shake
Post workout: Protein shake (or 32oz Jamba Juice 1k/cal peanut butter moo'd shake) and creatine/l-arginine.
Bed-time: BSN Syntha-6 slow release protein shake.

Training:
Experience: 4 years.
Method: 5 days week, 2 hours day, training each body part twice/week, usually 5 exercises per body part x 5 sets. Only 10 min of moderate warm-up cardio. Abs are trained daily.

1 Rep Max:
Bench Press: Currently 295lbs, used to be 315lbs last year.
Barbell Curl: 165lbs.
Squat: 350lbs.
Leg Press: ~720lbs.

Start Date: 5/18/11

Week #1 Summary: 5/25/11

Weight: Increased 8lbs to 214lbs.
Libido: Increased
Strength: Not Changed
Stamina: Increased
Energy: Increased
Aggression: None
Acne: None
Water Retention: High
Hair Loss: None

Comments: The first few days I noticed a little bit of stomach discomfort after each serving of Andromass, which went away after day 3. Eating a banana and protein shake with each serving did help ease into taking these horse pills! I have noticed a small thermogenic effect where I'm running warmer than normal. One time I noticed a slight burning sensation when taking a piss, but this has never returned. In the first 4 days alone, I increased 6lbs of water weight and muscles definitely appear fuller. I didn't notice any increases in strength but definitely more endurance, where I'm still ready to go after a 2 hour workout! There is definitely the "Alpha Male" feeling when both in and out of the gym, and generally I have felt great and very positive on this cycle.

Week #2 Summary: 6/1/11

Weight: Increased 3lbs to 217lbs.
Libido: Decreased
Strength: Not Changed
Aggression: Increased

Comments: Endurance and muscle fullness/hardness is definitely the most noticeable this week, as I am pumped 24/7 even on my rest days! Endurance and stamina remain elevated, and I'm getting a few more reps out of each exercise, but nothing too noticeable. This entire week my libido has been non-existent which is a significant change considering I'm usually an animal! My libido literally went from 120% down to 10% or so! I have also noticed that I am getting impatient and slightly irritable, but nothing too aggressive to worry about. Recovery time is greatly reduced and I've noticed very little muscle soreness even after a brutal workout, and absolutely no soreness the following day. Alpha male feeling is also very prominent. The only negatives so far has been a little excess water around the waist from gaining 10lbs, where my gym shorts are tighter than normal, but nothing to worry about. Also, I have really BAD gas every night, all night. Something is happening at night when the 2nd dose of AM is wearing off...

Week #3 Summary: 6/8/11

Weight: Increased 1lbs to 218lbs.
Strength: Increased
Acne: Small amount on face.

Comments: This week has been VERY interesting to say the least. I would estimate at the end of the week my strength is up about 5% to be realistic. Around day 15 & 16 I noticed a sharp burning sensation in my muscles during the workout, where they felt like they were on fire! This only lasted for 2 days and interrupted my workout several times. I've noticed my workouts have been very intense and after 2 hours I'm still not tired. I took 2 days off consecutively during this weekend and I still felt unbelievably pumped which was unreal. Bad gas continues every night!

Now today is day #21 I can honestly say my overall strength is taking off! For example, during week #2 my top bench press was about 275x3 reps, and my barbell squat was about 375x3 reps. Today bench press went up to 295x3 reps followed by 275x5 reps, and barbell squat shot up to 405x3 reps. I am in disbelief that I squated 8 plates. I felt like I could have gone even further but I was getting a bit scared at the newfound strength! Next week I plan to try and break my 1 rep max on bench press, which is 315lbs which I haven't been able to reach since last year! I'm anticipating great things to come for weeks 4-8! Here is today's workout:

Elliptical: 10 min warm-up.
Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 275x5, 295x3, 245x7.
Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 275x5, 315x5, 365x5, 410x3, 225x10.
Decline dumbbell: 40x10, 75x10, 90x12.
Leg extensions: 160x10, 225x10, 260x16, 260x15, 260x10.
Overhead dumbbell extensions: 40x10, 75x10, 100x10.
Leg press (horizontal): 150x10, 225x10, 280x8, 320x6.
Hip adductor machine: 90x10, 150x10, 200x10
Hip abductor machine: 90x10, 150x10, 200x10
Tricep pull-down (each arm) 60x10, 80x10, 110x10, 130x8.
Tricep push-down: 90x10, 120x10, 150x10.
Calf raise machine: 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
Calf machine (horizontal, each foot independently): 100x10, 250x10, 350x10, 400x10.

Stay tuned!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so youve gained 12 pounds in three weeks? wow

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
true mass shake mid workout? not doing yourself any favors there... good luck, in on this log.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the local guy (laguna hills here)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it that we kind of got to fast forward through the first 3 weeks and hear about your progress, wich btw are fantastic.

Note on the Toco 8 for hair purposes, dosing twice a day will be better.

Oh yeah, and im tuned in for this log.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of using Toco 8 twice daily for better results. That would mean one tub of Toco 8 will only last 30 days instead of 60 days. I'll give it a try! I'd sure like to see hair regrowth with that product...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the local guy (laguna hills here)
You both are close by

Nice log so far Add pics!

I haven't heard of using Toco 8 twice daily for better results. That would mean one tub of Toco 8 will only last 30 days instead of 60 days. I'll give it a try! I'd sure like to see hair regrowth with that product...
If your looking for hair regrowth Search Genosys HR3 Matrix on amazon and if you run a log I'll throw in samples.

(Shameless plug) Carry on with log now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie....I've thought about moving out to Cali from Texas, but I know I'd feel sooooo out of place.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Should I get bloods done at the end of the 8-week cycle, or after PCT? What numbers specifically should I be looking at? I did not have a baseline blood test taken prior to taking Andromass.

Chuckbob500

Awards
WOW. 12 lbs is pretty impressive for 3 weeks. Very interested to see how your strength continues to go up.

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Are your adductors as strong as your abductors? Or do you just work the abductor group light to prevent injury? Just curious. Thank you for the log by the way.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Well, the abductor/adductor machine I use tops out at 200lbs, so I usually just end my sets maxing out the weight. I believe my abductors (squeezing weights inward) is stronger than my abbductors. I tend to do more than just 3 sets than I did above, but I was pretty spent from my workout :)

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Sounds like your hips are insanely strong. Keep up the great training.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I get bloods done at the end of the 8-week cycle, or after PCT? What numbers specifically should I be looking at? I did not have a baseline blood test taken prior to taking Andromass.
Bloods would be great a standard lipid and hepatic profile and if you can a hormone panel.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely will get bloods at the end of the cycle. I've seen some Andromass logs have their blood pressure recorded. Normally I'm about 105/60, and today my reading is 139/78. Is this anything to be concerned about?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, but if it goes higher, then yes, that is the pre hypertension range. make sure you are drinking plenty of water, getting your cardio in, and I would say if you smoke, to stop, and limit your caffiene to little to none.

nice gains so far, makes me dream back to my first cycle of 4-andro-diol.

svida

Awards
  • Established
no, but if it goes higher, then yes, that is the pre hypertension range. make sure you are drinking plenty of water, getting your cardio in, and I would say if you smoke, to stop, and limit your caffiene to little to none.

nice gains so far, makes me dream back to my first cycle of 4-andro-diol.
Well, I'm only doing 10min of cardio per day as a warm-up since I'm on this bulking cycle. I do take green tea pills, drink Jack 3D, and also iced tea during the day, which is a ton of caffeine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm only doing 10min of cardio per day as a warm-up since I'm on this bulking cycle. I do take green tea pills, drink Jack 3D, and also iced tea during the day, which is a ton of caffeine.
I would limit the caffeine a bit. I have cut back significantly (big caffeine abuser), but being on the Mass + Epi portion of my cycle, bp is monitored closer.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Week #4 Summary: 6/15/11

Weight: Increased 1lb to 219lbs.
Libido: Increased!
Water Retention: Medium

Comments: Today I finished my 1st bottle of Andromass (day 28) and I'm up about 13lbs. This week I only gained 1lb though I do not feel like I'm retaining as much water, so I assume this is translating to more muscle. The bad gas I had every night for the last few weeks has disappeared and my libido is finally back in full force! Every day I continue to have a good pump especially in my shoulders/back, where I think I'm seeing the most results so far. Strength continues to increase marginally and I'm lifting heavier weights each week as I keep challenging myself. I just tied my max bench press on Monday at 315lbs and I'm attempting to break that record tomorrow at 325 or higher. I've also noticed significantly reduced recovery time this week with absolutely no soreness after the most brutal workouts. I literally have to force myself to take a rest day. My blood pressure is up a bit which I'm going to monitor, and aggression is also increased where I have a lower tolerance for stress though it is manageable. I haven't really noticed any increased hair loss and testes are still normal size with no atrophy. I'm starting my 2nd bottle tomorrow and will probably run for the full 8-week cycle. I wonder how beneficial the next 4 weeks will be and if I'll continue to gain muscle and fierceness in the gym...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been increasing your calories each week? One of the common things that happens during a cycle is that people forget to add calories to fuel their newly acquired mass. With the 13 lbs that you have added (which is amazing, BTW), you'll need at least 200 additional kcals per day just to maintain that.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I think I've been increasing my cals since I've been eating like a beast! I'll see if I can add-on another meal during the day. One challenge I've always had is eating after I workout, as I'm usually amped for a few hours and have absolutely no appetite. I usually just force down a shake to get the required nutrients during that critical post-workout window.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I've been increasing my cals since I've been eating like a beast! I'll see if I can add-on another meal during the day. One challenge I've always had is eating after I workout, as I'm usually amped for a few hours and have absolutely no appetite. I usually just force down a shake to get the required nutrients during that critical post-workout window.
Gotta get a whole food meal in after that shake bud.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far, great weekly updates :thumbsup:

Nice Thread Title too

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff, I'll follow along for the second bottle, keep us posted.

curls

curls

Awards
I do not know how lean you are trying to bulk but I drink a chocoalte milk a day (my cheat food). I drink it throughout the day boom an extra @700cals. I work on my feet all day so the extra carbs do not hurt.

svida

Awards
  • Established
On my workout days, I usually drink a 1000 cal Peanut Butter Moo'd w/whey & soy protein to help fill in the gaps, but I'm going to eliminate that and replace with actual food. Chocolate milk is a great idea though!

curls

curls

Awards
On my workout days, I usually drink a 1000 cal Peanut Butter Moo'd w/whey & soy protein to help fill in the gaps, but I'm going to eliminate that and replace with actual food. Chocolate milk is a great idea though!
Leave the 1000 cal protein drink in your diet, just add more food along with it :).

svida

Awards
  • Established
lToday was an epic day in the gym! I went in with a mission to go commando on the bench press, and I finally broke about my old max of 315, and set a new max of 325! I attempted 335 but was too damn fatigued and need my spotter to assist. So let's see...about a month ago I was *barely* benching 285 once, and now I've increased that by 40lbs. I am completely 100% that Andromass kicks some serious ass. I'm a believer. I also formerly would do dumbbell flies with 80 lbs max, and today I killed it with the 100lb dumbbells. Here's today's workout:

Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x1, 325x1, 275x6
Bench dumbbell flies: 40x10, 60x10, 80x10, 100x8
Incline barbell press: 135x10, 205x8, 225x5, 185x5
Tricep overhead extension: 90x10, 150x10, 180x10, 210x10.
Tricep rope pull down: 90x10, 180x10, 210x10, 210x10
Iso lateral row (each arm): 90x10, 180x8, 225x5, 225x5
Hack Squat: 180x10, 360x8, 540x8, 720x5, 360x8
Hip adductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
Hip abductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
Calf raise machine (each foot): 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
Seated calf-raise: 90x10, 180x10, 270x8, 315x5, 315x4, 225x10.
Ab circuit

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the big PR. Adding 10 lbs in any given session is a big accomplishment.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn man 40 pound on bench in a month is really impressive...reminds me of my OG Mass Tabs cycle lol. Keep killin it and like previously mentioned, keep increasing those cals!!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lToday was an epic day in the gym! I went in with a mission to go commando on the bench press, and I finally broke about my old max of 315, and set a new max of 325! I attempted 335 but was too damn fatigued and need my spotter to assist. So let's see...about a month ago I was *barely* benching 285 once, and now I've increased that by 40lbs. I am completely 100% that Andromass kicks some serious ass. I'm a believer. I also formerly would do dumbbell flies with 80 lbs max, and today I killed it with the 100lb dumbbells. Here's today's workout:

Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 315x1, 325x1, 275x6
Bench dumbbell flies: 40x10, 60x10, 80x10, 100x8
Incline barbell press: 135x10, 205x8, 225x5, 185x5
Tricep overhead extension: 90x10, 150x10, 180x10, 210x10.
Tricep rope pull down: 90x10, 180x10, 210x10, 210x10
Iso lateral row (each arm): 90x10, 180x8, 225x5, 225x5
Hack Squat: 180x10, 360x8, 540x8, 720x5, 360x8
Hip adductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
Hip abductor machine: 80x15, 160x15, 200x10, 200x10.
Calf raise machine (each foot): 100x10, 180x10, 250x10, 300x8, 300x8.
Seated calf-raise: 90x10, 180x10, 270x8, 315x5, 315x4, 225x10.
Ab circuit
Sweet! Keep breaking the pr's bro.

honda81

Banned
Awards
Dude those are awesome stats! im getting my bottle tomorrow, but undecided if i should do 4 weeks or 8 weeks like you. sorry i know this is your post, but im just wondering if this would be good for my stacks? 2pills,twice a day(i can do 6 weeks). And before workouts i will take Wheybolic extreme protein, 1 pill of kre-alk. Omega twice a day also. but for my PCT, what should i take? I wanna keep my gains. Also when would be a good idea to start a new cycle of it? Thanks!

honda81

Banned
Awards
I meant to say Kre-alk pre workout, post workout wheybolic extreme. Omega before and after. 2pills of ANDROmass around 12, Workout at 3, 2 pills after of ANDROmass at 5? hows that sound??

svida

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not sure what to recommend for an appropriate stack with AndroMass with AndroHard/AndroLean, but I can definitely tell you is the best part of the product so far for me has been weeks 4 and 5, where strength has gone thru the roof! I've heard that you probably want to run it at full dos3, 3 caps, 2 times/day, to get the maximum returns on the product. I'm ending week 5 tomorrow and 8 weeks doesn't seem long enough! :) Also, make sure your diet is in check and that you seriously take in alot of good nutrition.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude those are awesome stats! im getting my bottle tomorrow, but undecided if i should do 4 weeks or 8 weeks like you. sorry i know this is your post, but im just wondering if this would be good for my stacks? 2pills,twice a day(i can do 6 weeks). And before workouts i will take Wheybolic extreme protein, 1 pill of kre-alk. Omega twice a day also. but for my PCT, what should i take? I wanna keep my gains. Also when would be a good idea to start a new cycle of it? Thanks!
If you are dosing AndroMass solo go wit the full recommended 3/3 dose 6 apart. The other supplements you mentioned are fine to stack with it, but ultimately diet and training are the most important factors. For PCT we recommend our TRS stack.

honda81

Banned
Awards
If you are dosing AndroMass solo go wit the full recommended 3/3 dose 6 apart. The other supplements you mentioned are fine to stack with it, but ultimately diet and training are the most important factors. For PCT we recommend our TRS stack.
ok i will thanks. today i had my first day and i had some nice pumps. i ate a **** load too. and drank a bunch of water. i really liking it and the only thing was i was sweating like an animal. my question is... should i take the andromass on off days too? or no? the bottle only said 56caps, i wanna make the whole 4weeks. and should i do 4weeks or 8weeks? thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i will thanks. today i had my first day and i had some nice pumps. i ate a **** load too. and drank a bunch of water. i really liking it and the only thing was i was sweating like an animal. my question is... should i take the andromass on off days too? or no? the bottle only said 56caps, i wanna make the whole 4weeks. and should i do 4weeks or 8weeks? thanks
YES. take it everyday! One bottle will last 4 weeks, not sure where you are getting 56 caps from? Run it 4 weeks, in the future you can bump that to 6,8.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Week #5 Summary: 6/22/11
Weight: Increased 2lb to 221lbs.

Comments: This week I gained another 2lbs for a total of 15lbs in 5 weeks, and 3 weeks left to go in this cycle. I've added another meal late at night before bedtime and otherwise I'm continually eating, which is probably the most challenging part of this cycle. Eating a ton of red meat seems to be the ticket so far. Last weekend I set a new PR on the leg press at 1005lbs, which was formerly about 825. I used to get intimidated at stacking 9-45lb weights on each side of the press, and now I'm up to 11 plates and I"m still not maxed out. I also set another PR on my bench press at 335lb, and afterwards I did single sets of 315lbs with ease which blows my mind. 225lbs on the bench press now feels like 135 used to feel! Tomorrow I'm shooting for a new PR of 345lbs to keep challenging myself. I've noticed all my clothes are fitting much tighter and I've had some serious growth in my quads and shoulders. The muscles around my chins are also seriously pumped and it's a phenomenal feeling walking around the gym and slaying every exercise. It takes me back a few years ago when I first started working out, and I could actually *see* the results in the mirror progressively each week. It brings new life back into weight training when there are no plateaus I'm struggling with and it feels like every day in the gym is entirely productive. I would say the only negative aspect so far has been the excess water weight and a bit of fat around the midsection, though I know that along with muscle gain comes some fat as well. Also, I do feel a "thermo" effect occassionally throughout the day where it feels like a heat cloud is around my face and sometimes my arms. I'm also sweating like a madman in the gym these past 2 weeks. I feel most of the strength and gains from Andromass was unleashed in weeks 4 and 5.

I have been thinking about spacing my Andromass dose apart by 12 hours instead of 6 hours. What type of effect would this have on the results and are there any benefits?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week #5 Summary: 6/22/11
Weight: Increased 2lb to 221lbs.

Comments: This week I gained another 2lbs for a total of 15lbs in 5 weeks, and 3 weeks left to go in this cycle. I've added another meal late at night before bedtime and otherwise I'm continually eating, which is probably the most challenging part of this cycle. Eating a ton of red meat seems to be the ticket so far. Last weekend I set a new PR on the leg press at 1005lbs, which was formerly about 825. I used to get intimidated at stacking 9-45lb weights on each side of the press, and now I'm up to 11 plates and I"m still not maxed out. I also set another PR on my bench press at 335lb, and afterwards I did single sets of 315lbs with ease which blows my mind. 225lbs on the bench press now feels like 135 used to feel! Tomorrow I'm shooting for a new PR of 345lbs to keep challenging myself. I've noticed all my clothes are fitting much tighter and I've had some serious growth in my quads and shoulders. The muscles around my chins are also seriously pumped and it's a phenomenal feeling walking around the gym and slaying every exercise. It takes me back a few years ago when I first started working out, and I could actually *see* the results in the mirror progressively each week. It brings new life back into weight training when there are no plateaus I'm struggling with and it feels like every day in the gym is entirely productive. I would say the only negative aspect so far has been the excess water weight and a bit of fat around the midsection, though I know that along with muscle gain comes some fat as well. Also, I do feel a "thermo" effect occassionally throughout the day where it feels like a heat cloud is around my face and sometimes my arms. I'm also sweating like a madman in the gym these past 2 weeks. I feel most of the strength and gains from Andromass was unleashed in weeks 4 and 5.

I have been thinking about spacing my Andromass dose apart by 12 hours instead of 6 hours. What type of effect would this have on the results and are there any benefits?
Very nice update. I have been dosing 12 hours apart, so I can't compare, but my gains have been good. The idea behind not doing it 12 huors apart is to give your body a chance at reducing suppression by having lower exogenous hormones while you sleep.

808Pump

Awards
I need to get in on the 2nd half...subing.

Congrats on the PR & a 40lb strength gain in 4 weeks!

honda81

Banned
Awards
I have been doing 6 hours these first 2 days, and it seems all fine to me. But nice update! seems like its going great. But question.. you bench everyday? If im not mistaken.. thats pretty bad for your muscles, right?