AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: Decreased
    Acne: Mild
    Water Retention: None
    Hair Loss: None

Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.
    Did you have body comps done throughout?

For TCF-1, I go through the whole bottle. I do SA with the 5/2 protocol. It is possible to gain LBM with the stack, but, during PCT, it's probably not going to happen. I personally haven't had any negative side effects from the stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Usually unless your prone to shedding, Androhard really wont make you shed. Taking Toco 8 twice daily as a great way to keep from shedding btw.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.
    Keep us updated on your progress through PCT, interested in how quick you recover and what gains you retain.

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The diarrhea is probably from the TCF-1, but it is only temporary.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The diarrhea is probably from the TCF-1, but it is only temporary.
    I have only had this issue once, and fortunately have used TCF-1 without issue since then.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I have only had this issue once, and fortunately have used TCF-1 without issue since then.
    Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Nice log. Going to subscribe.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.
    Ya, taken after a meal, especially a higher carb meal seems to negate this issue

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Diarrhea has now gone away after about 6 days of TCF-1, and I'm still holding at 216lbs after 1 week of PCT. Out of curiosity, how long does it take for AndroMass to fully leave the body? I really haven't noticed too much in transition to PCT except strength is down just a bit. Also after a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely? Would it be ok to try 8 caps/day? Also, I've increased my Toco-8 to twice daily to see if it helps a bit with hair regrowth these next few months.

Also, for my next cycle I'm going to cut out the weight gainer shakes completely and stick with my own homegrown shakes, plus only whole foods. No more shakes in a bottle or mix! I'm also going to eliminate the preworkout drink which has 300mg caffeine and 100mg DMAA, and just stick with Creatine+L-Arginine+Beta Alanine. I'm pretty sure too much of these stimulants are curbing my appetite for many hours after my workout. Maybe I'll just slam down a cup of black coffee instead! And lastly, I'm going to keep a more accurate food log to make damn sure I'm getting in the required nutrients! The most challenging part of this cycle for me has definitely been eating enough frequently throughout the day.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Primordial reps...How can I signup to test the next generation of AndroSeries?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Final strength increase?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Primordial reps...How can I signup to test the next generation of AndroSeries?
    When it gets closer to the actual date, we'll have more info. We don't want to have the same fiasco that we had earlier this year.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

When it gets closer to the actual date, we'll have more info. We don't want to have the same fiasco that we had earlier this year.
    I am happy for that. My psychiatrist warned me about this....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'm sure the GF warned you about it, too.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

What happened?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

LMAO! Smart man.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mdpwrlifter View Post
    What happened?
    Check our future of PP thread....

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Check our future of PP thread....
    Just did.
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'm sure the GF warned you about it, too.
    Indeed, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great log btw
    Celtic Labs Rep
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Great log btw
    Heavily agree.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Diarrhea has now gone away after about 6 days of TCF-1, and I'm still holding at 216lbs after 1 week of PCT. Out of curiosity, how long does it take for AndroMass to fully leave the body? I really haven't noticed too much in transition to PCT except strength is down just a bit. Also after a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely? Would it be ok to try 8 caps/day? Also, I've increased my Toco-8 to twice daily to see if it helps a bit with hair regrowth these next few months.

Also, for my next cycle I'm going to cut out the weight gainer shakes completely and stick with my own homegrown shakes, plus only whole foods. No more shakes in a bottle or mix! I'm also going to eliminate the preworkout drink which has 300mg caffeine and 100mg DMAA, and just stick with Creatine+L-Arginine+Beta Alanine. I'm pretty sure too much of these stimulants are curbing my appetite for many hours after my workout. Maybe I'll just slam down a cup of black coffee instead! And lastly, I'm going to keep a more accurate food log to make damn sure I'm getting in the required nutrients! The most challenging part of this cycle for me has definitely been eating enough frequently throughout the day.
    This was an outstanding log but I never seen a reply to Savida’s question on this post which I am curious about myself … After a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely?
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl View Post
    This was an outstanding log but I never seen a reply to Savida’s question on this post which I am curious about myself … After a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely?
    The only way to truly know if you have fully recovered is with bloodwork.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

The only way to truly know if you have fully recovered is with bloodwork.
    What exactly in the bloodwork will tell if I've fully recovered? I also thought I read that after 4 weeks of PCT, another 4 weeks off is recommended before starting another cycle.

I'm on day 14 of PCT and I still feel pretty damn good with the TRS/TCF/Toco-8 stack. My strength is still up and my final gains roughly have been about a 50lb increase in bench press, 100lb increase in squats, 20lb increase in dumbbell curl, and increased reps in all exercises. Just today I set a new PR with 130lb dumbbell presses, which was formerly 120lb dumbbell presses. I thought that was pretty cool to keep my strength up during PCT so far! I've maintained my 10lb body weight increase still at 216lbs and have had a surprisingly decent pump each workout using TRS/TCF. My libido has been severely low this past week and I've had a bit more acne and oily skin. I've noticed my testicles have been pretty damn large too during PCT! I'm already looking forward to running AndroMass again and revisiting that 24/7 pump that was SICK!

Once again, I'd like to ask if I can run AndroMass next time at 8 caps/day for 6 weeks, or if anyone has a recommendation of a good stack besides AndroHard. Maybe a PP rep can PM me and tell me to wait for the next gen of AndoSeries products
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Blood work should tell your cholesterol levels and such...if I'm not mistaken..
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

What exactly in the bloodwork will tell if I've fully recovered? I also thought I read that after 4 weeks of PCT, another 4 weeks off is recommended before starting another cycle.

I'm on day 14 of PCT and I still feel pretty damn good with the TRS/TCF/Toco-8 stack. My strength is still up and my final gains roughly have been about a 50lb increase in bench press, 100lb increase in squats, 20lb increase in dumbbell curl, and increased reps in all exercises. Just today I set a new PR with 130lb dumbbell presses, which was formerly 120lb dumbbell presses. I thought that was pretty cool to keep my strength up during PCT so far! I've maintained my 10lb body weight increase still at 216lbs and have had a surprisingly decent pump each workout using TRS/TCF. My libido has been severely low this past week and I've had a bit more acne and oily skin. I've noticed my testicles have been pretty damn large too during PCT! I'm already looking forward to running AndroMass again and revisiting that 24/7 pump that was SICK!

Once again, I'd like to ask if I can run AndroMass next time at 8 caps/day for 6 weeks, or if anyone has a recommendation of a good stack besides AndroHard. Maybe a PP rep can PM me and tell me to wait for the next gen of AndoSeries products
    For recovery you are going to want to compare with previous blood work, LH, FSH, Total testosterone, estrogen etc..

28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    For recovery you are going to want to compare with previous blood work, LH, FSH, Total testosterone, estrogen etc..
    Exactly. You can be in range, but not where you were pre-cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's not just one number that you look for in post-cycle bloods. It's the overall picture that you need to have to know whether or not you are truly recovered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

It's not just one number that you look for in post-cycle bloods. It's the overall picture that you need to have to know whether or not you are truly recovered.
    Which is why pre cycle blood work is important

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

man, ive been wondering how andromass would work with the trs pct and no serm... blood pressure kind of scared me though, thats a pretty big increase, and mine is always 125-135 to BEGIN with (and i take hawthorne berry!)

with regard to diarrhea, im on supertest week 4 right now and i had it beginning week 2 and havent had a REALLY solid **** since... what causes that? should i be worried?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    man, ive been wondering how andromass would work with the trs pct and no serm... blood pressure kind of scared me though, thats a pretty big increase, and mine is always 125-135 to BEGIN with (and i take hawthorne berry!)

with regard to diarrhea, im on supertest week 4 right now and i had it beginning week 2 and havent had a REALLY solid **** since... what causes that? should i be worried?
    It doesn't look like anything in the product is dangerous, it even provides mild liver/kidney and other healthful support. No idea why it would cause that.

The BP with andromass can be controlled with hawthorne berry (first two weeks will be an increase in BP though), aged garlic extract, minoxidil or, per Rodja's suggestion, a small dose of cialis.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post

Your body could be utilising food better or its upsetting your digestion process. Hows your water intake, the same?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Day 20 of PCT and I'm still holding steady at +10lb gain, which is 216lbs. A few days ago I ran out of TCF, when the remaining part of the product solidified at the bottom of the bottle. I tried placing the bottle in both hot and warm water with no luck at breaking apart the sludge that remained. I called Primordial's customer service line and they shipped me out a replacement bottle the same day! I was also happy to hear that a new and improved Andromass v3.0 is in the works!

Libido is still a bit shaky during PCT and I felt like it was coming back before my TCF ran out. Overall my strength gains are holding steady and today I tested my bench press again and I'm still pushing 325lbs for a few reps, so I'm a very satisfied customer with these results. I've also tapered off my strong pre-workout drinks and creatine, and I'm finding that I still have the same level of energy and pump in the gym without them. Gaining 5+lbs of muscle on this cycle has been the ticket

I'm planning on checking my bloodwork a few weeks after I end PCT later this month. My next cycle I'm thinking about 6 weeks of Trenazone with Andromass.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

sorry, i dont mean to hijack your thread.... this is an awesome log.

but yeah, my water intake has been the same. my... well, bowels, have seemed to have solidified, haha. ive read that milk thistle can do this, and although the dosage of mt in the supertest is low, ive never taken it in any amount before, so maybe that caused it. there still seems to be more bile in them though.
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'm planning on checking my bloodwork a few weeks after I end PCT later this month. My next cycle I'm thinking about 6 weeks of Trenazone with Andromass.
    NICE!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Day 20 of PCT and I'm still holding steady at +10lb gain, which is 216lbs. A few days ago I ran out of TCF, when the remaining part of the product solidified at the bottom of the bottle. I tried placing the bottle in both hot and warm water with no luck at breaking apart the sludge that remained. I called Primordial's customer service line and they shipped me out a replacement bottle the same day! I was also happy to hear that a new and improved Andromass v3.0 is in the works!

Libido is still a bit shaky during PCT and I felt like it was coming back before my TCF ran out. Overall my strength gains are holding steady and today I tested my bench press again and I'm still pushing 325lbs for a few reps, so I'm a very satisfied customer with these results. I've also tapered off my strong pre-workout drinks and creatine, and I'm finding that I still have the same level of energy and pump in the gym without them. Gaining 5+lbs of muscle on this cycle has been the ticket

v3 is going to be awesome for everyone. Some tweaks to address some of the issues that have arisen from the first 2 versions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Nice log. Very informative too.
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

v3 is going to be awesome for everyone. Some tweaks to address some of the issues that have arisen from the first 2 versions.
    Very much looking forward to this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Very much looking forward to this.
    We can't sit back and rest on our laurels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:53 PM
  2. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:38 PM
  3. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?