AndroMass or AndroMyth? You decide...

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. That's a great point. So far I haven't lost any more hair while on this cycle, so perhaps Toco-8 is working for now. Perhaps I'll have hair regrowth during PCT.


  2. Don't discount the anti-oxidant and lipid protecting benefits as well. They're equally as important on cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Week #7 Summary: 7/6/11

    Weight: Decreased 2lbs to 217lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: Decreased
    Acne: None
    Water Retention: Low
    Hair Loss: None

    Comments: This week I lost another 2lbs down to about 217lbs, and I can tell the water weight is still coming off. I've noticed these last 2 weeks also I haven't had that insane pump and fullness 24/7, which I assume was from all the water weight. Now I only get a good pump during my workout which is still pretty fierce. Strength has been about the same also for weeks 6/7 with no significant increases that are notable, though all lifts are still up. From what i can tell, I'm still retaining the muscle I've earned on this cycle and have actually been leaning out considerably around the waist. Any ideas why things would change towards the end of the AM cycle? Is this typical? I'm still up about 11lbs from when I started and I can definitely tell the extra muscle I've packed on. When I start PCT in another week, should I expect to lose even more weight?

  4. I am inclined to say it is your diet that is causing this. Seems you either need to increase your cals or stay with your current caloric intake and possibly turn this into a recomp since you are leaning out. Gaining 12 pounds and now having lost water weight and fat is incredibly impressive.


  5. Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Any ideas why I would lose so much water weight these last 2 weeks on AM? I was under the impression that the water weight starts to come off after the cycle is over and PCT begins...
    Could be loads of things, diet imo is the core cause. Not macros, any food sensitivities? something you cut out eating last week? Change in mineral levels? i.e. Potasium/sodium balance.

  7. Bloat and water retention are influenced by a myriad of factors including carb sources, electrolytes, water consumption, and glycogen levels. I can easily go from 205-220 for a short period of time depending on level of depletion and hydration.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Good log. Interested in how this turns out after PCT. Very exciting.

  9. The one thing that is noticeably different is the lack of the 24/7 pump that I had for the first 5 weeks or so.

  10. Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?
    Always an overlooked detail!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Subd....no b4 pics to compare for after your cycle is done ?
    ***:squintfinger: this statement is of course for entertainment purposes only puta :squintfinger:***

  13. No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

    I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    No, unfortunately I didn't take a before pic nor get bloodwork done before this cycle. I'll start taking pics in the future.

    I believe I've been increasing my calories though I could be off with my calculations.
    Possible, try upping them by another 250 or so and see how that goes


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you been increasing calories along the way as you've added mass?
    Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Good mention. I notice a few of my gym buddies always stocking up on ready to drink proteins shakes and protein powders right before a cycle. Btw their adding more whole food while on and after as well.
    Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.


  17. One word: avocado
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Those pre-made RTD's are garbage imo, they use emulsifiers and other chemicals that I don't agree with.
    Yeah ive gotten a few of them to use MAP around workouts but they love the convinience of rtd's, oh well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  19. Every RTD I try seems jammed with carrageenan and make me gag.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

    Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: Decreased
    Acne: Mild
    Water Retention: None
    Hair Loss: None

    Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

    Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

    Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Week #8 Summary: 7/13/11

    Weight: Decreased 1lbs to 216lbs.
    Libido: Decreased
    Strength: Increased
    Stamina: Increased
    Energy: Increased
    Aggression: Decreased
    Acne: Mild
    Water Retention: None
    Hair Loss: None

    Comments: I just finished the 8 week Andromass cycle and my final gain is about 10lbs. These last 2 weeks it just didn't seem like I had the same "AndroMagic" as in weeks 3-6, so I may run this for a shorter time frame during my next cycle and be more attentive to my calorie intake. Would it be worthwhile to try 8 caps/day in the next cycle, or maybe take 3 caps for 3 servings a day? I'm reluctant to stack with AndroHard due to the potential for hair loss. Any recommendations for stacking in my next cycle?

    Now I'm in day 4 of PCT with TRS/TCF, and I feel pretty good about the changes in my physique these past 8 weeks. My libido is definitely getting back to normal already and my overall strength in the gym is still elevated. I do really miss that insane swelling in my muscles that I had for about a good month, and eventhough there was alot of water weight I did like how I looked over 220lbs. That will be something to shoot for in the next cycle. I do not miss the bloating and excess water weight around the stomach area. Now I actually feel pretty lean compared to my cycle and I can tell there has definitely been an increase in muscle mass. Is it possible to continue to gain lean mass with TRS/TCF? Are there any negative side effects with TRS/TCF?

    Also, is it recommended to take TCF for a straight 24 days, instead of the 12 on, 12 off, 12 on? And for Sustain Alpha, I should just take that for 5 days on, 2 days off until I finish the bottle? I'll continue to give updates through PCT and let you know how much weight I retain.
    Did you have body comps done throughout?

    For TCF-1, I go through the whole bottle. I do SA with the 5/2 protocol. It is possible to gain LBM with the stack, but, during PCT, it's probably not going to happen. I personally haven't had any negative side effects from the stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Usually unless your prone to shedding, Androhard really wont make you shed. Taking Toco 8 twice daily as a great way to keep from shedding btw.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  23. No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    No, I unfortunately did not have any body comps taken during this first cycle. I'm am going to do that definitely for any future cycles. Yes, I am definitely prone to hair shedding so I'm not sure if I'd risk AndroHard. BTW..so far on TCF/TRS I've noticed oily skin/acne, a bit of diaharea, and increased energy.
    Keep us updated on your progress through PCT, interested in how quick you recover and what gains you retain.


  25. The diarrhea is probably from the TCF-1, but it is only temporary.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The diarrhea is probably from the TCF-1, but it is only temporary.
    I have only had this issue once, and fortunately have used TCF-1 without issue since then.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I have only had this issue once, and fortunately have used TCF-1 without issue since then.
    Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  28. Nice log. Going to subscribe.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Depending on what and how much you eat, that can help alleviate the diahrea issue.
    Ya, taken after a meal, especially a higher carb meal seems to negate this issue


  30. Diarrhea has now gone away after about 6 days of TCF-1, and I'm still holding at 216lbs after 1 week of PCT. Out of curiosity, how long does it take for AndroMass to fully leave the body? I really haven't noticed too much in transition to PCT except strength is down just a bit. Also after a full month of PCT, what is the typical timeframe to begin another cycle safely? Would it be ok to try 8 caps/day? Also, I've increased my Toco-8 to twice daily to see if it helps a bit with hair regrowth these next few months.

    Also, for my next cycle I'm going to cut out the weight gainer shakes completely and stick with my own homegrown shakes, plus only whole foods. No more shakes in a bottle or mix! I'm also going to eliminate the preworkout drink which has 300mg caffeine and 100mg DMAA, and just stick with Creatine+L-Arginine+Beta Alanine. I'm pretty sure too much of these stimulants are curbing my appetite for many hours after my workout. Maybe I'll just slam down a cup of black coffee instead! And lastly, I'm going to keep a more accurate food log to make damn sure I'm getting in the required nutrients! The most challenging part of this cycle for me has definitely been eating enough frequently throughout the day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:53 PM
  2. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?
    By T50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Log in
Log in