BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

BPS-COMBUSTION

1st let me thank bps for choosing me to log their new product-thank you!

some of the things i will be looking for:
    appetite control
    thermo effect
    stim/energy
    mood
    sexual sides
    and of course weight loss-as of now i am 214. just lost 6 pounds since weather got hot, so most of the 'new' weight i lose on combustion should be fat since i look like i have lost most of the water weight i normally carry.

goal:
    if i get down to 210 with a few percentage of fat loss i will be very happy. as of now bf% is between 13-15%.

workouts will be flexible since this is busiest time of year at work-box factory-lots of 12's and an occassional 14.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

1st dose will be tonight before work. going to jump right in at 2 caps.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Nice im in.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

really pressed for time, just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the combustion at work last night. at 2 caps i felt a definate boost that lasted up to last break. took a 3rd cap after last break and was going strong, got home from work and was ready for the gym.

will report more later.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am in bigt. Enjoy
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really pressed for time, just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the combustion at work last night. at 2 caps i felt a definate boost that lasted up to last break. took a 3rd cap after last break and was going strong, got home from work and was ready for the gym.

will report more later.
    Nice nice.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Didn't realize you'd gotten this up already. Well, I'm here now!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Didn't realize you'd gotten this up already. Well, I'm here now!
    me either lol just posted in the other thread, hi bigt you seem to be liking it already
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

One of mine "combusted" in the package during shipping

Ill be giving my review soon
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I am in, again!

Negative reps for this being your second attempt at the log.

Keen to see how this goes. BPS very kindly offered to send me some despite it being an international delivery.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

just want to say that i am really liking combustion.....had a family emergency and been really busy taking care of things-the combustion really came in handy-i am positive i have been able to get more done on the combustion than i would have without.

going to apologize in advance to bps for not posting as much as usual for the next few days.....the combustion has really been a blessing during this hectic time...
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

just want to say that i am really liking combustion.....had a family emergency and been really busy taking care of things-the combustion really came in handy-i am positive i have been able to get more done on the combustion than i would have without.

going to apologize in advance to bps for not posting as much as usual for the next few days.....the combustion has really been a blessing during this hectic time...
    No worries at all brother, family first always.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If you say this is getting you going then it's the real deal.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

I'll be sending you a bill for your bottle.

Nah, man, of course I hope everything works out ok.

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I hope the family issues sort themself out BigT, best of luck.

Out of interest how much caffeine do you take in bulk? I know you are a stim addict and need something to quantify so I can judge the strength of this.

My workout today was 600mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine. I think I might need a break before any of these products are worth switching to.
    PES Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Out of interest how much caffeine do you take in bulk? I know you are a stim addict and need something to quantify so I can judge the strength of this.

My workout today was 600mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine. I think I might need a break before any of these products are worth switching to.
    Wow, and I thought my threshold was getting up there!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

sounds like you are using primatene, switch to bronkaid-much better imo.

i would say that 3 caps of combustion + 50mg bronkaid would be a step up over just caffeine and primatene.

3 caps combustion a day would still be a months supply, and at $20 bucks plus free shipping you can't beat it-hell the alpha-yohimbe alone is damned near worth the price.

btw-thanks for the kind words, my family is going through a rough time right now.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

sounds like you are using primatene, switch to bronkaid-much better imo.

i would say that 3 caps of combustion + 50mg bronkaid would be a step up over just caffeine and primatene.

3 caps combustion a day would still be a months supply, and at $20 bucks plus free shipping you can't beat it-hell the alpha-yohimbe alone is damned near worth the price.

btw-thanks for the kind words, my family is going through a rough time right now.
    Thank you for the comparison. I am using plain tablets for both but that is exactly the type of answer I was looking for.

I wish you the best of luck with your family.

Ben
    PES Representative
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

^^bd, we're shipping you some samples, right?

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

^^bd, we're shipping you some samples, right?
    I think so, I was offered a bottle to review but I said shipping would be costly so said just some samples would be fine. I didn't get a reply so I am not sure what the final verdict was!
    PES Representative
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

Alright, lemme confirm that for ya.

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

I think so, I was offered a bottle to review but I said shipping would be costly so said just some samples would be fine. I didn't get a reply so I am not sure what the final verdict was!
    I still sent you a bottle
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

Wow, that is too kind of you. I don't really know what to say.

Thank you, it is extraordinarily generous to send someone a bottle internationally, especially when they asked for the cheaper alternative.

Mind = blown.

Ben
    PES Representative
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

Wow, that is too kind of you. I don't really know what to say.

Thank you, it is extraordinarily generous to send someone a bottle internationally, especially when they asked for the cheaper alternative.

Mind = blown.

Ben
    No worries it doesnt cost that much to send to you and getting a international perspective is great.
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

bigT - I just wanted to jump in and say I wish you the best with everything going on. Hang in there man.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    bigT - I just wanted to jump in and say I wish you the best with everything going on. Hang in there man.
    thanks, josh-i appreciate it!!!

my mom had breast cancer lumpectomy surgery on wed, everything seems to have gone well!!! will know for sure next fri.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

been staying with my mom and haven't been to the gym in almost a week. my weight seems to be staying where it was even though my diet has been insanely bad with people bringing very tasty but often not very healthy food for us to eat. i really give the combustion a lot of credit for me not blimping out as bad as my diet has been-i haven't ate this badly in many years!!! been dosing 2 caps am and 1 cap mid afternoon, energy has been pretty decent considering my diet and lack of gym time. i still have quite a bit of my bottle of combustion left and plan on getting some workouts in real soon.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

decided i was going to gym today-so i popped 3 caps of combustion and headed out-1st time taking 3 caps. had a decent workout considering how little gym time i have gotten lately.

btw-3 caps of combustion was very nice. energy lasted a good 4 hours with little crash. did a decenty job of crushing appetite too.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

this morning i popped 3 caps of combustion and took my mom's dog for a jog in the park. within 10-15 minutes i was feeling effects of combustion, nice clean energy and nice sense of well being. i think i wore mom's dog out-she isn't used to that kind of exertion, lol.

incredibly my weight is down 3 pounds despite a horrible diet and a inconsisant exercise routine. i notice that my muscles are flat though-going back to gym tomorrow to try and get a good pump going.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Happy fathers day BigT. Oh and I'm in

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%

Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Happy fathers day BigT. Oh and I'm in

thanks, sc.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...
    thanks, rahl.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%

i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.
    Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

Taking a break can really help with progress, even if that break is for unfortunate reasons.

***NOW @ NP***
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.
    very happy about that-combustion results reminds me very much of my run on oep-only better.

my mom is doing very well-thank you....i decided to go ahead and come home today. i am glad i was able to be there for mom when she needed me-but boy is it good to be home!!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Taking a break can really help with progress, even if that break is for unfortunate reasons.
    thanks nick!!! i am trying to keep things positive.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

wow- i look at the forum and all i see are combustion logs, lol. i guess i am not the only one who is enjoying it!!!!

i already bought 2 more bottles- at $20, it is one of the best deals going!!!

better results than oep at a much lower price!!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%

^^Now that's an endorsement!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion log links
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10