BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log - AnabolicMinds.com

BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log

Intro:
    I was kindly chosen by Athletix to run a log for their product Titanium and PES Erase so thank you Athletix for this. Also would like to offer a thank you to so many people recommending me in the thread, it was humbling and very kind.

Since applying for this I was chosen as a rep for PES so the log might seem counterintuitive to some. As I was getting so much support in the thread and knew I had a good chance of being picked I decided to start my own bottle of Erase so I could give a more accurate review on Titanium and take my rep position out of the equation as much as possible. I have been on Erase solo for around three weeks so have can have a very good assessment on what Titanium does for me.

Dosing:
    Titanium is 4 per day so I will start with 2 capsules BID
    Erase is 3 per day so I will start with 1 capsule TID

Starting statistics:
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 85kg, first thing in the morning after going to the toilet and before eating or drinking anything
    Bodyfat: Photo attached. Taken this morning, after breakfast and before training.

Goals:
    I have a holiday on the 18th June for two weeks which is going to be a sun filled relaxation holiday. Naturally I want to look good for this so I am intending to recomp and drop a little bit of fat and water while holding weight. I don't indulge in intense fat loss strategies unless I have something big enough coming up where sacrificing LBM is a price worth paying. I will not necessarily post after photos as I don't expect significant visible changes at my condition with a testosterone booster. If there is something noticeable then I will.

Nutrition:
    I am lowering carbs for the next 10 days before I go on holiday. It is not going to be an extreme low carb diet, I just noticed that I am holding a little bit more water around my umbilicus skinfold measurement. I have been on higher carbs since finishing my AnaBeta log and unfortunately my body just doesn't do as well on them when I don't have the supplement alongside it. I have started to look softer and less vascular.

My diet on the whole tends to be a paleo approach. Lots of meat, fish nuts, fruits and vegetables. Even my carb ups are controlled and at worst will see me eating gluten free carb sources and something high in sugar. I am consistently gluten free and dairy free.

Training:
    At the moment I am on a higher volume routine as something with a higher metabolic for fat loss and hypertrophy benefits. Rest periods are incomplete and kept short for lactate build up and subsequent GH release.

When I am on holiday I will still be training consistently, eating well and won't be consuming alcohol. At most I will have two glasses of wine as I experiment with it for vascularity before photo shoots. I despise the stuff but it is nice to know how my body responds as last time the diuretic effects took longer to kick in than I thought.

Other supplements:
    - Brown rice protein
    - Maltodextrin and dextrose post workout
    - Caffeine and ephedrine pre workout
    - Zinc and magnesium
    - Transdermal magnesium oil
    - Liquid carnitine
    - Psyllium husks

Testosterone:
    This is the main focus of the stack so a few notes here are pertinent. They are subjective and not scientific but these are questions that some people will ask so I may as well save time now. It will involve sexual desire etc so if you are weird about reading it skip over this bit. I will keep it as professionally worded as possible.

Common signs some people judge a testosterone boosters effect's for and my current condition.
    - I almost never wake up with an erection
    - I have no problem maintaining an erection with my girlfriend or on my own. I just don't tend to get them spontaneously
    - My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact
    - When I am on my own I don't have serious sexual urges
    - I get spots on my chest and back but I wax and/or epilate all the hair off my torso on a regular basis. Hair is constantly growing back as I keep it short and do it around once per week. If I don't remove the hair from the root and let it grow my spots subside and I have a relatively clear complexion

That is about it. As anyone who followed my last log will know, I tend to do things meticulously and scientifically. I am more than happy to answer any questions as this log is essentially for the benefit of the customer so I am sure people will have queries. Do not hesitate to ask. As long as you ask things in a respectful manner you will be treated just the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final review:

I finished Titanium yesterday and Erase will be finished today.

Starting date 8th June, finishing date 8th July.

Starting weight 85kg, finishing weight 83kg.

For the majority of the run I was taking two capsules of Titanium BID (twice per day, four capsules in total) and one capsule of Erase TID (three times per day, three capsule in total).

As this is a testosterone booster and effects libido, some details may be a little graphic. I will keep it objective.

As I joined the PES rep team after applying for this and being chosen as the winner I took the decision to start my own bottle of Erase. I knew that I had a high change of being selected to log it from overwhelming and humbling support from fellow AM members. I knew that my review of Erase would lack credibility as a PES rep so started that and was on it for around three weeks prior to starting this stack. All feedback is going to be on what I noticed from that point and therefore attributed to Titanium rather than being down to Erase. Anything I feedback on Erase will be stated as such.

--

In the first two weeks I found my libido to increase steadily to a high point where I was experiencing random erections (I never tend to get these throughout the day) and higher libido. I found that I recovered much quicker after sexual activity and could feel aroused in a shorter time following than it would take usually. I was having more sexual urges and sexual desires throughout the day than I was used to. I also found that I had increased ejaculation volume even when there was no longer in between bouts of sexual activity.

The sexual aspects of the product are undeniable and it is what I found most obvious on plain testofen ran at 300mg BID, 600mg daily in total.

Physique wise I was on holiday for 14 days of this run and was running a lower carb diet than I was on previously. Eating was kept very clean and water weight was lost so I look leaner. Strength was not lost in this process and it was not an intended cut. I do not run testosterone boosters for aesthetic changes, I have tried many and never felt any to be particularly beneficial to muscle growth or fat loss. The main reasons I would purchase this type of product are for enhancing sexual function and overall feelings of wellbeing. It is nice to feel like you are youthful again as sexual functioning seems to start declining so early in many people nowadays.

As I got good results from bulk testofen at a lower dose than I was running Titanium I would actually recommend starting at a lower dose and tapering up, if at all, to make it more economical. The libido boosting aspects were very prominent during both runs so if I ran this again I would start with two capsules and work up from there if I found the effects levelling off.

In terms of dosing my effects levelled off dramatically after the two week period. Another option which I would seriously consider is to choose another product and run them in two week intervals or run shorter cycles in general. This is not specific to Titanium in my case, every testosterone booster I have used that worked only had noticeable effects in mood and libido for two weeks maximum. After the two week period I started experimenting with three capsules and bumped up to five and six. There was a mild increase in libido when going up to five and six but not enough for me to know it was from Titanium, unlike the boost I got when I started the run which was undeniable.

Keep in mind that when dosing it higher, it does have estrogen control in there in the form of I3C and while I don't know the synergistic effects in terms of quantifiable blood work, it is safe to assume that in some people they might find effects aren't as noticeable should the dose of I3C decrease estrogen too much rather than mitigating any increase from the aromatase enzyme via testosterone increases.

--

Some random notes on Erase: I found that I looked visibly leaner in the first three days of starting this. It has been commonly reported to be a feature in many people, I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. I didn't find that Erase hurt my joints, occasionally I had very mild joint strain in the same way you would do very heavy weight training and feel it in your triceps tendons when doing very heavy tricep extensions or california presses. I didn't notice any libido enhancing effects from Erase but my weight did raise in the first week of taking it by 1.5kg despite looking leaner from the decrease in water retention.

--

In summary, I enjoyed this run. The effects I received from Titanium stood up there with some much more expensive herbal testosterone boosters I have tried including DTHC and the AX/Triazole stack. These are over 150% and 200% of the price of Titanium respectively. I found that Titanium works better in terms of cost:benefit ratio and should I purchase one of these again I would go with Titanium over the others. I have used cheaper testosterone boosters or some that are similarly priced but nothing that I keep in my memory as worth trying again.

Thank you Athletix for selecting me to log your product. A special shout out for not using proprietary blends. I have big respect for simple formulas that don't hide in this way. Titanium is not a sexy formula with latest ingredients but it uses proven ingredients in healthy doses. This is an approach that I appreciate and much prefer to those who are pressured into constantly updating their product line and being forced to find the next big thing with perhaps is not there yet.
    PES Representative
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in on this. I love Erase, and Titanium most certainly has my attention.

Enjoy the run
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

hi looking forward to this
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in on this. best of luck!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow amazng detail, thanks you!

This is going to be a great log to follow
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

very interested in 4/day protocol ... just started 2/day but will increase based on what I read here
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am in on this. I love Erase, and Titanium most certainly has my attention.

Enjoy the run
    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi looking forward to this
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    in on this. best of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wow amazng detail, thanks you!

This is going to be a great log to follow
    Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    very interested in 4/day protocol ... just started 2/day but will increase based on what I read here
    Welcome aboard guys, good to have you all here. I looked in the box they came in and couldn't find a bribe anywhere so this is going to be an honest log!
    PES Representative
  9. Diamond Member

Yesterdays workout was a deload day, I deload every third workout with an approximate decrease of 30% in volume and increase the intensity accordingly to fall into the rep bracket.

Here is yesterdays routine;

A1) Narrow Grip EZ Scott Curl 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    A2) 15 Degree Decline Dumbbell Extensions 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B1) Standing Mid Grip EZ Reverse Scott Curls: 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B2) Standing V Handle Tricep Pushdown 5 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C1) Standing L-Flyes 3 x 5-7 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Very simply laid out workout. The reps, tempos and rest intervals are kept standard as it is intended to be speedy. Nobody wants to keep racking their brains while lactate is building up.

The workout was good. I took 400mg of caffeine pre workout which is lower than my regular dose but it had been a little while since I had last eaten and the empty stomach effect made me feel a little more nauseous than I would usually.

Finished with 10 minutes in the sauna.

Tomorrow will be chest and back. Reps back up to 8-10 as this will be my fourth workout in this programme.

Anyone who has taken Titanium before, I would like to know how quickly they notice libido increases. I am confident that I have had a very slight increase in libido already. I wouldn't put this down to the placebo as I did not get this from Erase when I started that around three weeks ago.

I have taken Testofen on it's own at 300mg BID and noticed libido changes very early on for about 8-10 days before it started tapering off.
    PES Representative
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

nice workout ... how and what times are you dosing the Titanium and Erase (I don't know what BID and TID mean)
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workout! I havn't used Titanium before, but with every Testofen product I've used I start to notice the effects about 5 days in, then the effects really peak in week 3 for me.

nice workout ... how and what times are you dosing the Titanium and Erase (I don't know what BID and TID mean)
    I believe he is taking 4 caps a day, so 1700mg of Testofen, which is a pretty high dose, I've used around that much before and the effects are amazing, not just libido increase but performance in the gym.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Diamond Member

Thank you. Yes, of course, I will explain!

The abbreviations are latin and used on prescriptions.

QD = 'Quaque Die' = Once per day
    BID = 'Bis In Die' = Twice per day
    TID = 'Ter In Die' = Three times per day
    QID = 'Quater In Die' = Four times per day

I am taking two capsules of Titanium twice per day. Two with breakfast and two with dinner.

Erase I am taking one capsule three times per day. I have experimented with this prior to the run and tried double dosing after training rather than taking one with breakfast and one post training.

I will stick with this for a week or so before I contemplate changing.
    PES Representative
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I believe he is taking 4 caps a day, so 1700mg of Testofen, which is a pretty high dose, I've used around that much before and the effects are amazing, not just libido increase but performance in the gym.
    I was able to figure that much out, but wasn't sure of the timing ... I ran Titanium when it first came out and have always thought about running it again at 4 ... I'm done w/ my PCT now and considering a run at 4 as well ... just the timing and split of doses eluded me

bdcc, thanks for the clarification ... look forward to seeing how this works out for you
  14. Diamond Member

I was able to figure that much out, but wasn't sure of the timing ... I ran Titanium when it first came out and have always thought about running it again at 4 ... I'm done w/ my PCT now and considering a run at 4 as well ... just the timing and split of doses eluded me

bdcc, thanks for the clarification ... look forward to seeing how this works out for you
    Pleasure, I am glad it helped.

This morning I woke up with a slightly stronger erection than I get normally. I have taken two capsules with my first feeding of the day and will take the other two with dinner.

Off to train chest and back.
    PES Representative
  15. Diamond Member

Chest and back today (or push and pull).

A1) Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    A2) Weighted Chin Ups 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Barbell Overhead Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B2) T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Workout was successful.
    PES Representative
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am actually getting two bottles of titanium for fathers day. Gotta love the wife. Thinkig about the 4 a day protocol as I will be adding it to the erase and admantium already on hand. Might also throw in anabeta when I get it. :yum:

Keep up the good work man.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Chest and back today (or push and pull).

A1) Neutral Grip Dumbbell Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    A2) Weighted Chin Ups 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B1) 80 Degree Incline Seated Barbell Overhead Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B2) T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

Workout was successful.
    Nice workout, gotta love Chest and back days!

I am actually getting two bottles of titanium for fathers day. Gotta love the wife. Thinkig about the 4 a day protocol as I will be adding it to the erase and admantium already on hand. Might also throw in anabeta when I get it. :yum:

Great fathers day gift , nice stack I plan on using the same thing for my pct, including the Anabeta.

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Love the log so far. Subbed.

AE14 was it a fathers day gift for you? Or for her... :P
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  19. Diamond Member

Thank you. I hope you find the log helpful.

Nice workout, gotta love Chest and back days!
    Thanks JD.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Love the log so far. Subbed.
    Thank you Ryan, welcome aboard!
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member

Yesterday was due to be a legs day. I was having tension in my left hip external rotators so I took the day off.

My workout regime allows the flexibility of doing this as I train three days out of five.

Chest and Back, Legs, Off, Arms, Off, repeat.

So, if for some reason I miss a legs day I can move it from the second day to the third without disturbing the overall frequency or volume. I don't miss anything, just move it.

Today will be legs.
    PES Representative
  21. Diamond Member

Yesterday was leg training, here is my routine;

A1) Heel Elevated ATG Barbell Back Squats 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    A2) Prone Iso-Lateral Leg Curl 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B1) Standing Good Mornings 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B2) Seated Calf Raise Machine 5 x 15-20 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C1) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Leg Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C2) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 5 x AMRAP Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

I was slightly late to the gym so had to keep very strict rest periods and completed the workout in 50 minutes. I am recovering from a knee injury which has left me very vulnerable at the full knee flexion position which is why you see two heel elevated versions. I am using a very light weight on both of these with respect to my posterior chain and upper body strength.

Notes on Titanium: Yesterday I had two random erections beyond what I would consider normal. My girlfriend asked me why I was turned on as there was no catalyst for this at all. I wasn't aroused either time but notice they are becoming more frequent without me thinking about it.

No noticeable change in libido in terms of sexual desire yet.
    PES Representative
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yesterday was leg training, here is my routine;

A1) Heel Elevated ATG Barbell Back Squats 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    A2) Prone Iso-Lateral Leg Curl 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B1) Standing Good Mornings 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    B2) Seated Calf Raise Machine 5 x 15-20 Tempo: 2-0-2-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C1) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Leg Press 5 x 8-10 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C2) Heel Elevated Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 5 x AMRAP Tempo: 1-0-1-0 Rest: 30 seconds

I was slightly late to the gym so had to keep very strict rest periods and completed the workout in 50 minutes. I am recovering from a knee injury which has left me very vulnerable at the full knee flexion position which is why you see two heel elevated versions. I am using a very light weight on both of these with respect to my posterior chain and upper body strength.

Notes on Titanium: Yesterday I had two random erections beyond what I would consider normal. My girlfriend asked me why I was turned on as there was no catalyst for this at all. I wasn't aroused either time but notice they are becoming more frequent without me thinking about it.

No noticeable change in libido in terms of sexual desire yet.

Great workout bdcc! I really like your set ups for training.

Gotta love the libido boosts from Testofen, only gets better for the next couple weeks

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have not told her of some of the "effects"....but hell it is fathers day
  24. Diamond Member

Great workout bdcc! I really like your set ups for training.

Gotta love the libido boosts from Testofen, only gets better for the next couple weeks
    Thank you very much.

Today was arms day (with one remedial exercise for the external shoulder rotators at the end for good measure).

The workout was strong. I was a little late going to the gym following breakfast but nothing 600mg of caffeine and 30mg of ephedrine couldn't fix!

Skipped the sauna so I could come home and get some food into me sooner. Steak and hazelnuts to bump the calories up.
    PES Representative
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thank you very much.

Today was arms day (with one remedial exercise for the external shoulder rotators at the end for good measure).

The workout was strong. I was a little late going to the gym following breakfast but nothing 600mg of caffeine and 30mg of ephedrine couldn't fix!

Skipped the sauna so I could come home and get some food into me sooner. Steak and hazelnuts to bump the calories up.
    wow 600mg of caffeine, I thought I had a high tolerance taking 350mg, I was wrong lol. On top of that you take 30mg of Ephedrine! You must get some nice energy

Mmm Steak and hazelnuts sound yummy.

26. Diamond Member

Thank you very much.

switch it up-try 400mg caffeine and 50mg ephedra. throw in a aspirin.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    switch it up-try 400mg caffeine and 50mg ephedra. throw in a aspirin.
    My heart would stop lol

28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I couldnt help but laugh at "My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact"
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey hey bdcc!
    Say, your training, did I read in a previous post/different thread that you've actually trained with Poliquin or just studied his training methodologies? just curious, b/c I mostly did routines back in college based on his workouts...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I couldnt help but laugh at "My desire for sex with my girlfriend is fairly high. We are less than four months into a relationship so that will have impact"
    I am not 100% sure why that is funny, I was being as honest as I can!

Good to have you on board finally. I thought you might still be mad at me for last night!

P.S. I just realised how that sounded...
    PES Representative
  31. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hey hey bdcc!
    Say, your training, did I read in a previous post/different thread that you've actually trained with Poliquin or just studied his training methodologies? just curious, b/c I mostly did routines back in college based on his workouts...
    Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.
    PES Representative
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Spiffing to have you on board old chap!

I am PICP2 certified, Biosignature level 2 and have done his PIMST course as well. He is a fascinating guy.
    sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well
    ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

In.

Great intro and updates thus far!
  34. Diamond Member

sorry it took so long, was trying to perfect my tea and crumpet baking technique...did not end well
    ....that's awesome though! I keep meaning to hop back over to his outline of GVT...in the past I usually get into the 2nd week and go too heavy, force some reps and wind up tweaking something...
    I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    In.

Great intro and updates thus far!
    Thank you for the compliment. It is good to have you on board again.

If you have any questions on the log please feel free to ask. I like to be as helpful as possible.
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I put my feedback into your 7 month bump of a thread.

Although I am nothing like the stereotypical upper class Englishman I find it quite funny to conform to the stereotype. I don't know if you would know what I am talking about but there is a big thing in England on how people pronounce the cream tea synonym 'scone'. Would you pronounce it 'sconn' or 'scone'. I don't think you would even call it a scone in America but that is a big English stereotype.
    Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump will hop back over there in a sec....
    ...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....
  36. Diamond Member

My workout yesterday was chest and back. It was my 5th workout in this series, I usually go for 6 before I start a new routine.

The last couple of programmes I have completed my performance seemed to level off at the 6th workout and improvements on the last session weren't as dramatic. This is why I sometimes start a new programme after 5 workouts. With my holiday in 3 days time it makes sense to finish this cycle in the next two days as I will have to be on a different routine while I am there.

The workout was good, I increased the intensity and lowered the volume by approximately 30%. I went from 8-10 to 5-7. The dumbbells in my gym go up by 5kg past the 45kg dumbbells.

I used 50kg (approximately 110lbs) dumbbells for my neutral grip chest press and completed 31 out of 35 total reps on the 3-0-1-0 tempo which I am quite happy with.

Titanium notes: Libido is around where it would be usually but getting more frequent erections.
    PES Representative
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!

38. Diamond Member

Very nice...I was hoping you'd make your way to that thread bump will hop back over there in a sec....
    ...I'm not sure I knew a 'scone' was a cream tea....was thinking it was a bread of sorts, my bad...and I pronounce it 'sk-own'...some other (lesser educated) americans (which I might fall into-ha!) that also think it's a bread might pronounce it 'fig newton'...not sure....
    Fig newtons? Either you are making a joke I don't understand or we have definitions confused! I thought fig newtons were branded cake bars with some kind of filling? Scones are completely different! This is the first time on AM I feel completely stupid for genuinely having no clue who the joke is on lol.

Thats some really great strength you have and nice reps!

Awesome Titanium update, lookin good!
    Thank you.
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member

Ok, yesterday was a day off training. I went to a spa and spent a long time in the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi as well as having a back and neck massage. It was very nice indeed.

Today I woke up feeling quite stiff so I left out legs and trained arms. It was my deload workout so I increased the weights again. 10 degree dumbbell tricep extensions with 30kg (approximately 66lbs) dumbbells, only managed 4 on the first set rather than my 5-7 rep range so dropped back to the 27.5kg dumbbells (60.5lbs) and hit the rep range comfortably.

I will train legs tomorrow and them leave on holiday on Saturday morning so posting may be slightly less frequent.

I looked for some BCAA powders to take with me and bought two tubs of AMS Body Mortar which is weirdly cheaper than bulk BCAA powder, which is good but slightly unsettling!?

Titanium notes: More frequent erections still, slight increase in libido starting to become apparent.
    PES Representative
  40. Diamond Member

Legs today. I was running late and the squat rack was busy with someone doing T-Bar rows (don't ask) so I reverted back to a heel elevated hack squat as my A1 exercise.

The workout was good, pushed myself hard and sweated profusely. Tomorrow I am leaving in the morning for my holiday!

Titanium notes: More frequent erections, higher libido and sex drive.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:21 PM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
  5. erase/titanium stack