Cut Hard Or Go Home like an HGHpro!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Adding in Testopro and Stoked! Move Biatch Im Boosting my Test!! WHat!!! YEAH!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

2. Max Effort Upper Body:

Football Bar with Short Grey Mini Band:
    +195(Im assuming the bar weighs 45...i think it weighs more) x 1
    +200x0

Then I hit Bench with kettleballs attached by bands. This was awesome. Really makes you stay tight and works your stabilizers better then dumbbells. After that some accessory work.

Got home went on a walk.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   

3. just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?

4. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?
    I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.
    Yah I had the same impression of Peptopro... I just went back to using hydrolysate late in a cut.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. WELCOME BACK! Hope everyone had a great independence weekend! Mine was filled with good lifts! So i cant ask for more!

Friday: Accessory work day. Nothing really to Report
    Saturday: Dynamic Lower Body
    Box Squats went up to 305 with bands. Bands where about 275lbs of pressure at the top. Tried it with 315 my last set but didnt get off the box. This was a MAJOR jump from my last dynamic squat day with bands.

Monday: Dynamic upper Body
    Bench with bands....went up to 225(not including bands). If you remember, 3 weeks ago i was doing 205-210 without bands and I was just making the proper speed. Now Im at 225 + Bands and Im hitting a pretty decent speed. Last set I dropped back down to 205 b/c at the end of 8 sets I was slowing down. So that just means my muscles still are out of shape.

Diet has been fluctuating at best. Some days im just trying to keep my protein intake adequate. Physique wise Im looking better. Still getting stronger. But progress is def not where it can be if I had more sleep and a more structure diet. Life is kickin my butt but I am not gonna give up. Just may take me al ittle longer thats all.
  7. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. SOunds like things are going pretty well for how hectic your schedule already is. Nice pulling number with the bands too! I have no doubt your DL is gonna sky rocket with more attention.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    SOunds like things are going pretty well for how hectic your schedule already is. Nice pulling number with the bands too! I have no doubt your DL is gonna sky rocket with more attention.
    Well considering how hectic my schedule is the gains im making in the gym are amazing. With DL alone I was pulling close to 600lbs at the top of the motion last tuesday. I expect my gains to slow down once my body has accomodated to this style of training but I can see myself consistantly getting stronger and stronger every week.

I may be ready to compete sooner then expected. AND on form...with bench they tweaked my form and my ass is staying on the bench and my arch is stronger. I stopped benching with sleeves b/c more then likely they are not allowed in raw meets.

10. Max Effort Lower Body:

Box Squat with black bands and AND chains. Went up to 295: probably more since bar was definitely over 45lbs (think its called a buffalo bar?)
    Tried 315 but i hit a sticking point when the bands started pulling real hard and missed it.

Not what I was hoping for...really wanted to get 3 plates. Next time!

11. You are truly a beast Andres!
    Current Training Log -

12. If you think thats impressive...there are guys who play football in that same gym who are stronger then me. One guy put 4 plates on top of the bands and chains. I walk in there every workout and get humbled lol

13. Upper Body Max Effort:

Fat Bar Board Presses+Chains(maybe around 120lbs total?)
    Went up to 3 plates on each side (so about 325 not counting the chains). With chains it was close to 445 at the top.
    Failed at 345.

Notes:
    You know Ive always known and said Testopro+HGHpro was a ridiculous stack. But really? From being perpetually sore to being sore 1 or 2 days max is ridiculous. I know this happens every time Im on testopro but the effects never get old. Vascularity and muscle fullness is up. The strength gains I cant really accurately associate with Testopro+HGHpro being that this is a new method of training that focuses on getting stronger every lift. So being that I know from past stacks there is an increase in strength gains I do know in part the stack is helping me achieve more results faster.

In 1 month I have gone up on every lift(main lift). I wont know exactly how much till I start revisiting the movement a second time around which may be in another month, but needless to say I am very happy with my progress but I yearn for more.

The Plan:
    Diet will stay about the same. trying to keep calories between 1500-2500. Protein around 200g on average and no lower then 170-180g(these days I make sure to get higher carbs so that more protein is spared for recovery).

Supplements:
    Im gonna add DAA and LCLT to my stack once it comes in. Right now the stack looks like this:

Fat Loss:
    Dexaprine( 2x a day)
    AT2: 1-2 a day
    RK-180: 3-4 a day

Strength:
    Testopro: 4 a day
    HGHpro: 4 pre-bed
    Powerfull: 2-3 pre-lift
    DAA: 3-6 grams a day
    LCLT:2-3 grams a day
    Erase: 3 a day
    Recoverpro: 6-8 scoops dosed around workout

This stack will continue through June. At which point I'll switch to Anabeta+Stoked in August and maybe something else for fat burning and run that for 8 weeks. Take a 2-3 week break and go right back to the ultimate AI stack!!

Testopro+HGHpro
    Daa+LCLT
    Recoverpro
    Maniac

I may add Erase and Ecdy to this stack.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Upper Body Max Effort:

Fat Bar Board Presses+Chains(maybe around 120lbs total?)
    Went up to 3 plates on each side (so about 325 not counting the chains). With chains it was close to 445 at the top.
    Failed at 345.

Notes:
    You know Ive always known and said Testopro+HGHpro was a ridiculous stack. But really? From being perpetually sore to being sore 1 or 2 days max is ridiculous. I know this happens every time Im on testopro but the effects never get old. Vascularity and muscle fullness is up. The strength gains I cant really accurately associate with Testopro+HGHpro being that this is a new method of training that focuses on getting stronger every lift. So being that I know from past stacks there is an increase in strength gains I do know in part the stack is helping me achieve more results faster.

In 1 month I have gone up on every lift(main lift). I wont know exactly how much till I start revisiting the movement a second time around which may be in another month, but needless to say I am very happy with my progress but I yearn for more.

The Plan:
    Diet will stay about the same. trying to keep calories between 1500-2500. Protein around 200g on average and no lower then 170-180g(these days I make sure to get higher carbs so that more protein is spared for recovery).

Supplements:
    Im gonna add DAA and LCLT to my stack once it comes in. Right now the stack looks like this:

Fat Loss:
    Dexaprine( 2x a day)
    AT2: 1-2 a day
    RK-180: 3-4 a day

Strength:
    Testopro: 4 a day
    HGHpro: 4 pre-bed
    Powerfull: 2-3 pre-lift
    DAA: 3-6 grams a day
    LCLT:2-3 grams a day
    Erase: 3 a day
    Recoverpro: 6-8 scoops dosed around workout

This stack will continue through June. At which point I'll switch to Anabeta+Stoked in August and maybe something else for fat burning and run that for 8 weeks. Take a 2-3 week break and go right back to the ultimate AI stack!!

Testopro+HGHpro
    Daa+LCLT
    Recoverpro
    Maniac

I may add Erase and Ecdy to this stack.
    Adding Testopro back in Starting Sunday never lets me down. I eat them like candy lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Yep, I have been saving some of my TPro for a rainy day. Pretty sure that will be right after my pct.
    Current Training Log -

16. Accessory day today. Biceps(4 exercises a total of 10 sets), traps(4 sets), kettle ball cleans(4 sets), and abs(5 super sets). Not a bad day. Triceps are really sore.

17. ltlc looks awesome --I used to take alcar for two tyears from 2005-2007-big beleiver in l-carnitine for bodybuilding and heres a nice video on ltlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9_hwDxx3A
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness

18. Nice posting John...even though Im looking to beat those Gaspari benchers in the BW challenge...good info lol

So im sorry I havent posted as much over the weekends but my computer seems to not like the new site so much which is why I post mainly during the week and my schools computers during before work or during breaks.

Updates:
    Weight: 182.8.....yes you read right. Im lower in weight then Ive been in awhile and Im looking better then I have in a long time. And strength is going up up up!! 7% here i come!! I estimate im probably around 10% now so once im in the mid to low 170s I should be at my desire range.

Saturday I got my 3 plates on Dynamic lower body which means 335 off the box NOT counting the 120 lbs of chains. This was done for speed. So little by little Im making solid gains. There is one guy who hits 4 plates off the box...so mentally Im in a race to top him ASAP. One guy there who who is currently injured use to hit 6 plates(not counting chains and bands) off the box. So there is gonna be a whole lot of room to grow!

Im researching federations and meets. Im looking for a meet to sign up for and compete. Im thinking either Xmas break or next summer when I have a break from classes.

IM gonna compete raw and natural till I break the records im shooting for. Then Ill go equiped. But first I wanna build a good raw foundation. Looking to compete in either 165 or 181 depending on how much fat I have left to lose.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Nice posting John...even though Im looking to beat those Gaspari benchers in the BW challenge...good info lol

So im sorry I havent posted as much over the weekends but my computer seems to not like the new site so much which is why I post mainly during the week and my schools computers during before work or during breaks.

Updates:
    Weight: 182.8.....yes you read right. Im lower in weight then Ive been in awhile and Im looking better then I have in a long time. And strength is going up up up!! 7% here i come!! I estimate im probably around 10% now so once im in the mid to low 170s I should be at my desire range.

Saturday I got my 3 plates on Dynamic lower body which means 335 off the box NOT counting the 120 lbs of chains. This was done for speed. So little by little Im making solid gains. There is one guy who hits 4 plates off the box...so mentally Im in a race to top him ASAP. One guy there who who is currently injured use to hit 6 plates(not counting chains and bands) off the box. So there is gonna be a whole lot of room to grow!

Im researching federations and meets. Im looking for a meet to sign up for and compete. Im thinking either Xmas break or next summer when I have a break from classes.

IM gonna compete raw and natural till I break the records im shooting for. Then Ill go equiped. But first I wanna build a good raw foundation. Looking to compete in either 165 or 181 depending on how much fat I have left to lose.
    I can tell you from experience , stripping fat off , esp like 10 lbs or more from 10 % strength will go down- thats just my expirience though hopefully itll go up for you brutha.

When you start eating higher calories your body is going to suck up them nutrients and carbs and your going to explode. i know this from contest rebound-trust me on this Andres about when you take in way more cals/carbs in right after you stop the lower calorie diet, for the next month or so take advantage of this.

20. With Lean Gains I don't know that he is going to start losing strength at all. At least not until he is into single digits if even then. Lean Gains really changes a lot about how the body reacts. It is the extended caloric deficit that causes the muscle wasting, as well as the rebound with Lean Gains the deficit isn't extended that long every lift day is maintenance or above so you are only in a deficit for a day or two at a time depending on how your split is set up.
    Current Training Log -

21. Considering the type of training im doing. As long as I dont got to low into caloric deficit I dont see me losing strength. Workout days are rarely if ever below maintenance. Its the two non-workout days I really cut calories but always ensure adequate protein intake with enough carbs to spare a majority of the protein I took in.

Monday: Dynamic Upper body with chains
    This day I was not feeling food. My shoulder and bicep felt like there were two needles shooting into the muscles and this really zapped my power. I went up to 205 plus chains realized i was going too slow then went back down to 185+chains. Not the best of lift days but Im getting stronger slowly.

Tuesday: Max effort Lower body
    Was using this weird bar that pulls you forward. Caused me to break at the hips at around 380 and I missed the lift. This type of squat points out one of the problems i have with bending forward and losing power. The weight was stupid light but my accessory squat muscles need to get stronger so I can be an effective squater.

Today is going to me Max Effort Upper body.

Havent weight myself in a couple of days. My weight fluctuates big time now-a-days, mainly due to water content and what not. Mornings I weigh the most and after workouts I weigh the least. So I know it has to do with the amount of water my body is storing outside of workouts.

22. Good stuff, so what does the bar you are talking about look like?
    Current Training Log -

23. Chris, well my point is its not a bodybuilding show so appearance does not matter as much as strength so he can afford to load up the glycogen stores before the contest and have crazy strength since it sounds like his glycogen stores may be doing down based on his carb intake and losing bodyfat goals.

to make sure though,

Andres, are you still doing lower carbs?

24. Andres, whatup bud. Tearin it up like a madman still..love it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, so what does the bar you are talking about look like?
    Bar looks like this buddy:
    http://www.elitebarbell.com/rackable..._squat_bar.GIF

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Chris, well my point is its not a bodybuilding show so appearance does not matter as much as strength so he can afford to load up the glycogen stores before the contest and have crazy strength since it sounds like his glycogen stores may be doing down based on his carb intake and losing bodyfat goals.

to make sure though,

Andres, are you still doing lower carbs?
    compared to most yeah. Workout days can be as high as 150-200. Non-workout days drop to around 100 or less. But a good average would be in the mid to low 100's.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Andres, whatup bud. Tearin it up like a madman still..love it!
    Hey flex!!! Man im jusrt trying to survive! Working, studying, training, getting active in church...life is nuts!! Friends are moving so ive been helping them a lot lately. This should be the last week of that madness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. Home Sweet Home!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 12:18 AM
  3. For those who seek a home within a home...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 10:43 PM