Cut Hard Or Go Home like an HGHpro!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah now you are starting to test some of the things I did. That was when I got more excited about what intermittent fasting may unlock for me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Actually longer fasts on burn days speeds up weightloss for me. As far as hunger goes...i usually get hungry about 2 hours before my fast breaker. But being hungry doesnt bother me too much. It only bother me if Im hungry AFTER I work out. I hate being hungry after a lift.

And believe it or not this weekend I did a test. I had 1 big meal and 2 small snacks with a feeding window of about 4-5 hours. The meal was huge and sloppy (Chinese Food). I woke up the next morning at 188. Didnt gain a pound and my muscle where full from the carbs.

Weighing 186 today. Dropping weight like a rock in water!
    If I am any lower than I am currently I definitely extend my fasts, I do on the weekends anywway. I would rather not eat at all than to be hungry after I already ate...that's the key for me, if I eat I have to be satisfied...If I have to save the cals up or add some cardio I will...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I definitely enjoy extending my fast compared to not doing so. Seems to be to about an average of 20 hours for me most days. Some days I don't extend it and some days it is 23 hours and I just eat one big meal.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well the gym is str8 out of my lifters wet dream! He asked me to come back. The next day I'll go there is Friday. And if that goes well starting next week I'll be lifting their 4 days a week.

I wouldnt say that...I mean they are picky. So hopefully I can display something that the owner will be impressed with.
    I have no doubt you will impress them.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Ha you would have to get a waiver to bring the likes of me in there. I would have to wear a pansy hat or something so they knew I wasn't to be taken seriously. LOL
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Updates:

Sorry that I havent been steady on the updates this week but let me catch you up.

Yesterday I had my final for Forensics Pathology. Aced the class so that's another A on the transcript! Trying to find doctors to shadow so I can hopefully get a solid letter of recommendation from whoever I shadow. Applying to med school without one reduces my chances of getting in...and Im not going to lie I love shadowing and being the medical field so it's a bonus anyway you look at it.

Tuesday was a I had a 1 meal day extremely low in carbs and high in protein and fat. The plan was to take that day and deplete myself of carbs

Wednesday I had a hypercaloric day of:

263 grams of protein
    140 grams of carbs.....about 50 grams of fiber
    90 gram of fat
    1 glycobol before each meal

Reason was to push as much nurtients in a state of deficit as possible b/c I wanted to be ready for today's lift at the new gym,

Today I will have a higher carb fast breaker before my lift and then reserve the rest of my calories for the 1-2 meals after my lift.

Keep me in your prayers so that hopefully I can get a permanent invitation to stay at this gym.

FYI:
    Raw Natural(tested) World Records: 181lbs
    Bench: 485
    Squat:601
    Deadlift:766
    Total: 1575

These are going to be my lifts to beat within the next 1-2 years. Im close enough that with the proper training, diet, and rest I really feel I can break each record within a 2 years. But regardless these records WILL be broken. And once i break these records...it will be time to break even MORE records!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

U
    FYI:
    Raw Natural(tested) World Records: 181lbs
    Bench: 485
    Squat:601
    Deadlift:766
    Total: 1575

These are going to be my lifts to beat within the next 1-2 years. Im close enough that with the proper training, diet, and rest I really feel I can break each record within a 2 years. But regardless these records WILL be broken. And once i break these records...it will be time to break even MORE records!!
    Theyll be broke and I have absolute faith you can break them without using any hormonal stuff

where are you now?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad to hear everything is okay
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Right now my best lifts are as follows:

Bench: 405x2
    Squat: 565x3
    Deadlift: 525x1
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Alright guys so here is an update!!!

Training has been phenomenal!!! This is a whole new kind of beast. Im doing a Westside Barbell type routine. Next week I start bands!!

So Monday was speed bench. 9 sets of 3
    Friday was max effort bench with reverse bands.
    Today was speed squat off the box....holy heck those are hard!! 9 sets of 2

Today I hit 315x2 for 7 sets. Then I hit 275x2 for the last 2 sets. Man he is pointing out EVERY SINGLE weakness I have and boy do I have a lot of missing factors. He is truly showing me how much of a newbie i am! Been doin abs(heavy abs, none of the p90x pretty boy junk) EVERY LIFT!! And yeah my abs are really weak and its effecting my squat.

Next week we stat a band cycle and he said this is where the madness begins! So im expecting some fun routines. This is exactly the kind of coaching I needed to take me to that elite level. Im shooting for in 2 years to be the worlds strongest man in my weight division. Then from there to be the worlds strongest man period! God has truly blessed me and I will not let my Lord and Savior down! To him be the glory and praise! LIGHT WEIGHT!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

AND I HOPE EVERY FATHER OUT THERE FELT THE LOVE AND APPRECIATION OF THOSE HE RAISED!!!

HAPPY BELATED FATHERS DAY!!!

Today starts a band cycle. Sounds like fun!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad you decided to go all the way with the power lifting, cuz you definitely have a natural gift..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Good stuff Andres, you will be barking up those records in no time with the new training and guidance.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Glad you decided to go all the way with the power lifting, cuz you definitely have a natural gift..
    Im am hesistant to ever say I have a natural gift at anything. I am comfortable saying that my progress is in a large part due to the blessing of God. But beyond that I really don't feel as if I am special in any way. I think if anyone was there training the exact way I was, eating right, and so on I believe they could achieve similar goals is not more.

But thank you DW.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Andres, you will be barking up those records in no time with the new training and guidance.
    That is the goal!!
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Right now my best lifts are as follows:

Bench: 405x2
    Squat: 565x3
    Deadlift: 525x1
    VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Im am hesistant to ever say I have a natural gift at anything. I am comfortable saying that my progress is in a large part due to the blessing of God. But beyond that I really don't feel as if I am special in any way. I think if anyone was there training the exact way I was, eating right, and so on I believe they could achieve similar goals is not more.

But thank you DW.

That is the goal!!
    Well yah that's where natural gifts come from ....God...
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

But thank you DW.

That is the goal!!
    Alright you, you don't get to be Mr. Humble and Mr I am gonna break these records all in the same thread... Just accept it. You are not average nor are your lifts anywhere close to average for someone who works hard and eats well. You don't get to say things like if others worked as hard as I do, or what not because those are not truths. Being humble is a virtue but making light of natural ability in your effort to remain humble is not any more positive than being full of ones self.

Now you can call it a gift from God or you can just call it coincidence, but your ligaments, and tendons are attached at points that give you superior leverages for lifting weight. That coupled with thick and strong connective tissue that can handle that type of lifting, and you are genetically superior to many in regards to your ability to lift heavy weights. Perhaps it is true that you don't work harder or eat any better than some of us. However we won't be putting up the weights you are.

I have been lifting since I was 12 years old. I have NEVER put 405 on the bar for a bench press. NEVER in 26 years, even when younger and on a testosterone cycle NEVER put 405 on the bar for bench and you can do it twice in just what 3 years of lifting???? I don't even want to get into it on your squatting and deadlifting. I may be able to get my deadlift with yours some day but that squat is out of reach for me by a good 80-100 lbs. Once again, I have been pretty thick and considered pretty strong amongst some pretty strong individuals and I have not even approached any of your current bests in 26 years of lifting.

Either way you shouldn't just make light of it, if you don't want to take credit for the gift then give that credit to God but give the credit somewhere.

What about a mix of humility and reality.
    Thanks Guys, I work really hard at it but God is the one that multiplies my efforts...

If not that something like this.
    "If you think that big lift was cool, you should see what I can do with the jaw-bone of an ass!!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Alright you, you don't get to be Mr. Humble and Mr I am gonna break these records all in the same thread... Just accept it. You are not average nor are your lifts anywhere close to average for someone who works hard and eats well. You don't get to say things like if others worked as hard as I do, or what not because those are not truths. Being humble is a virtue but making light of natural ability in your effort to remain humble is not any more positive than being full of ones self.

Now you can call it a gift from God or you can just call it coincidence, but your ligaments, and tendons are attached at points that give you superior leverages for lifting weight. That coupled with thick and strong connective tissue that can handle that type of lifting, and you are genetically superior to many in regards to your ability to lift heavy weights. Perhaps it is true that you don't work harder or eat any better than some of us. However we won't be putting up the weights you are.

I have been lifting since I was 12 years old. I have NEVER put 405 on the bar for a bench press. NEVER in 26 years, even when younger and on a testosterone cycle NEVER put 405 on the bar for bench and you can do it twice in just what 3 years of lifting???? I don't even want to get into it on your squatting and deadlifting. I may be able to get my deadlift with yours some day but that squat is out of reach for me by a good 80-100 lbs. Once again, I have been pretty thick and considered pretty strong amongst some pretty strong individuals and I have not even approached any of your current bests in 26 years of lifting.

Either way you shouldn't just make light of it, if you don't want to take credit for the gift then give that credit to God but give the credit somewhere.

Thanks Guys, I work really hard at it but God is the one that multiplies my efforts...

"If you think that big lift was cool, you should see what I can do with the jaw-bone of an ass!!!!
    Chris you make a good point and I truly feel if a person focuses on his strength at a young age_and gets no injuries They set the standard for being strong later..its programmed

I in no way got as strong as Andres. I did get my goals as far as strong though and I was more focused on bodybuilding back then and knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I first started.

Now a days I am more focused on keeping my joints happy and body feeling good and I am only 30.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Oh I want to argue this post but if i do Im just arguing out of my @ss. The reason why I have such a hard time considering myself gifted is because of all the struggles Ive gone though physically. From near death illnesses, to injuries which should have stopped my lifting career before it started, it's never been put into my head that I was gifted in anything. I just worked hard and got results. It's not till recently that people point out I may be gifted, but then for the 20+ years of blood, sweat, injuried, and countless hours in ridiculous self made routines( from karate, to judo, to wrestling, to lifting) I was just average.

So you may be right. Maybe God did give me the joints, cartilage, connective tissue, etc etc to withstand the punishment. But again it's a tough pill for me to swallow and I would rather not think about it. Rather I like to think about the work that needs to be done to accomplish the goals set before me. Then I'll pick up the jaw bone of an ass and grin.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Chris you make a good point and I truly feel if a person focuses on his strength at a young age_and gets no injuries They set the standard for being strong later..its programmed

I in no way got as strong as Andres. I did get my goals as far as strong though and I was more focused on bodybuilding back then and knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder when I first started.

Now a days I am more focused on keeping my joints happy and body feeling good and I am only 30.
    Well if it makes you feel any better...I have the ab strength of a little girl haha! Apparently all my strength is just pure brute strength with absolutely NO fine tuning. I have no idea how I can lift as much as I do with the amount of weaknesses being pointed out on a daily basis with this new gym.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Dynamic Upper Body:

So yesterday was dynamic upper body. I had to stay down between 205-215 to stay at the speed I needed to be at to increase in strength. A little higher and I was too slow, a little lower and I was too fast.

Man that was so humbling. Having to work out with weight so light I use to laugh at.

After that did some accessory work and finished it all off with Abs and Obliques.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Sounds Awesome Andres,

Yeah to hear what all you are putting into the gifted area I see why you might not want to refer to yourself as such. However all of those hardships just go to show the resiliency you have. That is both a mental and physical thing. You are definitely built for physical strength, and have developed plenty of internal strength through those hardships you mentioned. You have a great amount of discipline and drive and that is what takes that gift and makes it become greatness. YOu will achieve that greatness though your discipline and work ethic. For now though, for lack of a better word, in the arena of hefting heavy weights you are gifted. The greatness you associate with us saying gifted is different and in that regard yes you are on your way but nowhere near the end of that journey.

I thought you would get a kick out of the jaw bone of an ass comment.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Look at being gifted as giving credit to where credit is due the Grace of God is an unmerited gift God supplies to help us achieve certain goals... we don't do anything to earn it but it is our responsibility to use it properly, by denying we have them is to deny that God has given them to us. So in this respect it is really an act of humility and showing your gratitude...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Oh I want to argue this post but if i do Im just arguing out of my @ss. The reason why I have such a hard time considering myself gifted is because of all the struggles Ive gone though physically. From near death illnesses, to injuries which should have stopped my lifting career before it started, it's never been put into my head that I was gifted in anything. I just worked hard and got results. It's not till recently that people point out I may be gifted, but then for the 20+ years of blood, sweat, injuried, and countless hours in ridiculous self made routines( from karate, to judo, to wrestling, to lifting) I was just average.

So you may be right. Maybe God did give me the joints, cartilage, connective tissue, etc etc to withstand the punishment. But again it's a tough pill for me to swallow and I would rather not think about it. Rather I like to think about the work that needs to be done to accomplish the goals set before me. Then I'll pick up the jaw bone of an ass and grin.

Well if it makes you feel any better...I have the ab strength of a little girl haha! Apparently all my strength is just pure brute strength with absolutely NO fine tuning. I have no idea how I can lift as much as I do with the amount of weaknesses being pointed out on a daily basis with this new gym.
    you can always refine later when you compete =) seriously I think if you transitioned into bodybuilding youd do great
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Update: Max Effort Squat

So my hamstring suck...and it gives me a sh*t of a box squat. Went up to 405 with reverse grey bands and I failed at 455. Not a good day but again it points out another big weakness in my squat...my hamstrings.

Rest of the workout was targeting strengthening my hamstrings so I can get off the box with decent weight. Walked out of the gym embarrassed but none-the-less I will allow this to fuel my passion. It is good Im getting ALL my weaknesses pointed out so early in the game. Hopefully I can quickly build up my weaknesses and start pushing some serious weight.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

I have no doubt you will correct your weaknesses quickly and amaze us with your progress. Between this training and your quest for 7% you are gonna be on strong and lean mofo!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

I have no doubt you will correct your weaknesses quickly and amaze us with your progress. Between this training and your quest for 7% you are gonna be on strong and lean mofo!
    \

haha if I dont die in the process LOL! Im loving this new gym!!!

Alright So quick update:

Routine:
    Max effort upper body: Floor Press with fat bar
    315x1 I made a 40lb jump( a little more b/c the fat bar weighs more then 45 lbs...but Im rounding down)
    335x0...failed out here. HIghest Ive gone with floor press before today was 275.

Accessory work for Triceps, back and obliques.

Supplementation:
    Dexaprine+Adipoxil+Alpha T-2 is a ridiculous stack!!! Seriously Im burning up all day...Im sweating out pounds of water in the gym. And THE ONLY reason why my weight has hit a plateau is b/c of the intensity of my routines is forcing my body to put on some muscle. But the recomp effect is RIDICULOUS.

HGHpro is a God send when it comes to getting in that quality rest even though im only getting 5-6 hours on most nights due to my schedule Sometimes even less but every wink is high quality. I love this stuff.

Recoverpro...Hands down the best tasting BCAA's. No competition. If you havent tried it yet PM me and I can get you some samples. Im dowing 4-6 scoops a day.

Glycobol: Making every carb count. Keeping my muscle nice and full despite being on a cut.

Diet:
    I may need to up the calories due to the workout im getting in. BUT the problem is that im never hungry so Im essentially force feeding myself so i dont lose anything. Im dropping the dextrose post-workout b/c the spike in blood sugar kills my appetite for at least an hour or 2. So it's gonna be str8 protein so I can eat more. There is no point in spiking ur insulin if ur not eating enough to build and recover.

Quest for 7% is very much well on its way.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Excellent update Andres! Sounds like you are having a blast right now and that is awesome!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Anytime you add in new exercises /new equipment after you big time stalled you can max them out , which work different areas of the body then the other exercise and when you back to them old exercise after these stall you'll surpass them. Learned this from the Dc "inventor" Dante
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

DAMN!@!@!~! Andres you are moving some serious weight right now bro...I love that your still trying to kill things even while running a cut!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

7% is low for a powerlifter but I am sure once you are accustomed to being lower you will be able to maintain excellent strength, especially on lean gains. There is something about being able to maintain higher cals while cutting..
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    DAMN!@!@!~! Andres you are moving some serious weight right now bro...I love that your still trying to kill things even while running a cut!
    Just wait!!! Im just getting warmed up!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    7% is low for a powerlifter but I am sure once you are accustomed to being lower you will be able to maintain excellent strength, especially on lean gains. There is something about being able to maintain higher cals while cutting..
    Well actually im still maintaining relatively low calories but I may have to increase base on the workload im doing in the gym. If i hit 7% Ill be estatic but to maintain it maybe hard. I may hit 7% and maintain 8-9%.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Updates:

Saturday: Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Bands have begun!

275lbs of pressure at the top.

Went up to +255 on the bar and was hitting that for the last 3 sets of 9 sets for speed. That's 530 at the top. Gotta get my hamstring stronger but Im making gains. I was doing this without a belt

Today:
    Dynamic Upper Body with bands

70-90lbs of bands(estimation)

Went up to +195 for speed (265-275 at top). Form is getting better and it's starting to come together but still have a lot of work. Still not use to speed but im getting better.

Very much loving Westside style training. Its completely different but it's starting to strengthen my weaknesses.

I may need to add in Testopro and Stoked....for strength purposes MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Update on school:
    Work is getting HECTIC!!! Classes are good. Have an exam this Wednesday and i feel like I will be ready.

Update on Life:
    Got baptized this Sunday at my new church. The external sign that in my heart I have dedicated my whole life to Jesus. Everything from lifting to school is done for his greater glory. May his will be done for the rest of my life regardless of what it is.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Good stuff Andres! Looks like you found a home in that gym. I am not even a powerlifter and I am jealous at the extra attention to detail these guys are doing with you as far as assessing and correcting your weaknesses. Man you have been powering all of this up with just quads, that is pretty beastly. Makes sense the hamstrings are weaker after looking at your deadlift compared to your squat numbers. Boy is that DL number gonna jump when your hammies are up to par with the rest of you.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

hey chris... SPEAKING OF DEADLIFT!!!!

Yesterday was Max effort lower body and it was deadlift time!!

Deadlift was dont with Pro Short Heavy bands. My range of motion was 28-30 inches so it was anywhere between 275-291lbs of pressure with just the bar.

I went up to 315 and couldnt quite get it locked out. Tried it again and it was a no go. This is gonna be the goal for next time...lock out 315 and then get something heavier. My deads felt a lot stronger today and i think it shows...even though I Had no idea how much I was pulling till after the workout.

Hit the pit shark and some GHR after that and he said that was all. Thursday is Max Effort Upper Body.

Cut Update:
    My cut has turned into a recomp. My weight is floating around 185-189 but my body is still changing. My dad said Im looking bigger and more imposing. Has to be the training. I know how my body gains on HGHpro and this is something new.

Supplements:
    Dexaprine: Im really loving it...makes me sweat like a whore in church. Energy is really nice
    Adipoxil: kills my appetite but not so great when it comes to energy at times. Somedays I get a huge kick others not so much.
    Alpha T-2: Recomping even more then before
    HGHpro: Sleep is glorious, dreams are extremely vivid, skin is looking clear.
    Glycobol: Do I need to say much? It does it's job!
    Recoverpro: Loving it. Taking in more BCAA's and its a pleasure!!

Over the next few months I may cycle in Testopro and Stoked for the next 4 weeks. Then Anabeta solo for 8. Then go back to my Super Swole Stack for another 8 weeks after a 2-3 week break after Anabeta.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

UPDATE!!! SUPER SALE AT AI!!

50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition Products Christmas in July 5 days only

Now is the time to stock up on all AI staples AND some new goodies liek DAA, RK, LCLT!!! Do not miss this opportunity.

Also if anyone has yet to recieve free samples from AI, shoot me a PM.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Adding in Testopro and Stoked! Move Biatch Im Boosting my Test!! WHat!!! YEAH!!!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Max Effort Upper Body:

Football Bar with Short Grey Mini Band:
    +195(Im assuming the bar weighs 45...i think it weighs more) x 1
    +200x0

Then I hit Bench with kettleballs attached by bands. This was awesome. Really makes you stay tight and works your stabilizers better then dumbbells. After that some accessory work.

Got home went on a walk.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.21%

just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    just curious about your thoughts on the super plasma protein?
    I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

I have mixed emotions really. On the one hand I really like the reasoning behind why it should be supplemented and would love to have it in every shake I drink. On the other hand I havent seen enough empirical/anecdotal evidence to make me want to incorporate it as a staple during my financial harship.

I think it does not hurt to add it into ones staple stack PROVIDED they have the finances. I do not believe it will give enough results to justify going deep into my pockets. But again if you can afford it...get it. It wont hurt and can only help.
    Yah I had the same impression of Peptopro... I just went back to using hydrolysate late in a cut.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. Home Sweet Home!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:18 AM
  3. For those who seek a home within a home...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 11:43 PM