Cut Hard Or Go Home like an HGHpro!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's time. No more excuses, no more "buts", it's time to cut hard or go home!

Welcome all you Anabolic Minds to cut log. For all those of you who have followed me in the past you know what to expect, for those of you just joining me for the first time it's a privilege and an honor to have you follow along.

The concept of this cut is simple...reach single digit BF% and get stronger in the process. I am not a bodybuilder. I am a strength athlete who is an avid martial arts practitioner. My log will be focused on my goal for strength and my progress during my cut.

Diet:
The diet I will be following is the Lean Gains IF protocol. Calories will fluctuate from 1500-2500. Workout days will be over 2000 calories and non-workout days can drop as low as 1500. Protein will remain above 200g regardless. Fat content will fluctuate but will never really go below 40 grams. carbs will fluctuate as well. I will have about once every 1-2 weeks a "cheat day" or sorts where I will increase calories too 3-5000. This will serve as both a mental break and a physical push. As long as I stay within the 8 hour feed window I should continue progressing.

Routine:
I have set up a 2 week routine that is working like a charm:

1 week heavy compound lifts
1 week light with an emphasis on muscular development and endurance(these routines can last 2-3 hours)
Cardio 3-5x a week (light steady state mostly on an elliptical)

And last the supplement regimen:

Cutting Stack:
Dexaprine: 1 upon waking
Adipoxil: 2 before lifting/cardio (about 6-8 hours later)
Alpha-T2: 1 with Adipoxil and 1 pre-bed

Strength and Recovery Stack:
HGHPro: 4 pre-bed (yes im whipping out one of my fave strength and reovery supps expect solid gains!)
Powerfull: 2-3 pre-lift only (oh yeah pulling out all the stops)

Staples:
RecoverPro (pre/intraworkout with added electrolytes when necessary)
Maniac
Custom mix 1
Custom mix 2
Glycobol
~possible future additions for pre-workout~

Custom mix 1: Post workout
Peptopro (15-20 grams)
Super Plasma Protein (5-6 grams)
Tri-FX Whey (15-20 grams)
Native Whey Isolate (15-20 grams)

Custom mix 2:
Monster V
Tri-FX Whey
Victoria Milk Protein
CFM Isolate

Without Further Ado...let's start this log!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started the HGHpro on Saturday night. Why? B/c I was feeling tired and still a little sore from last wednesdays arm day. And I wanted to be extra fresh for squats Monday.

Monday: Heavy Squats

1.5 hours pre-workout Pre-workout: 2 adipoxil, 1 Alpha T2, 2 Powerfull

To Parrallel(wide):
135x5
135x10
225x5
315x5
405x1
405x1
495x1
565x3...I just blew past my previous PR's

Partial Squats: 1/4 to 1/3 the distance:
675x10
675x10

Heavy Till Failure:
405x9

Sipped on 2 scoops of Recoverpro with 1 scoop Maniac throughout workout.

Talk about a strong start to a cutting log!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
alrighty my friend!!! I'm in like flynn! Lets start this baby out right!

:32:

0acfaa292e6d1bc888f58cf7c3f3492c_VidaGuerra6082807052450.jpg

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
subbed... TEAR IT UP!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PR one post in and already PR time!!!!! Get it Andres!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started the HGHpro on Saturday night. Why? B/c I was feeling tired and still a little sore from last wednesdays arm day. And I wanted to be extra fresh for squats Monday.

Monday: Heavy Squats

1.5 hours pre-workout Pre-workout: 2 adipoxil, 1 Alpha T2, 2 Powerfull

To Parrallel(wide):
135x5
135x10
225x5
315x5
405x1
405x1
495x1
565x3...I just blew past my previous PR's

Partial Squats: 1/4 to 1/3 the distance:
675x10
675x10

Heavy Till Failure:
405x9

Sipped on 2 scoops of Recoverpro with 1 scoop Maniac throughout workout.

Talk about a strong start to a cutting log!
I am in great PR Andres.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[
alrighty my friend!!! I'm in like flynn! Lets start this baby out right!

:32: QUOTE]

Yeah buddy!!! Welcome!

subbed... TEAR IT UP!
Thanks for joining!! And personally i plan to SHRED IT UP!!!

Congrats on the PR one post in and already PR time!!!!! Get it Andres!
The master of cuts!!! KLEEN!!!!! Thanks for joining!

I am in great PR Andres.
Thanks for joining!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update: Cardio Day

Diet:
6 cans of Tuna
9 lil smokey sausage links
4 fiber 1 bars
6 caps fish oil

~218g protein
~123g carbs
~54 g fat

Little over 1700 cals

Workout:
34 minutes elliptical
16 minutes stationary bike

7 sets calves pyramid style
45x30
90x20
135x10
135x10
90x15
90x15
45x30

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Andres, keep that diet nice and simple and it is easy.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Andres, keep that diet nice and simple and it is easy.
there is nothing easy about eating tuna str8 out of the can lol :banana:

So you think I should add 50g of dextrose to my postworkout custom mix? Im figuring it may be surperfluous considering i eat a whole meal with usually about 50-100grams of carbs about 30 minutes after the shake.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
there is nothing easy about eating tuna str8 out of the can lol :banana:

So you think I should add 50g of dextrose to my postworkout custom mix? Im figuring it may be surperfluous considering i eat a whole meal with usually about 50-100grams of carbs about 30 minutes after the shake.
I really don't see that it could cause any harm, and could definitely help with recovery. Now if trying to get a GH boost I might try something like taking HGHPro when there is about 30 minutes left in your workout. About the time that the product starts kicking in to increase output you will be naturally inclined to have a GH surge due to the cessation of physical activity. You could take advantage of that by having only a little protein mix like 6-10 grams then hold off another 15 minutes and then have the bulk of the protein mix and the dextrose. That way the protein and glycogen will be hitting the bloodstream as your GH spike is on the down slope, but also while the IGF-1 is in high abundance, really making use of the nutrients increasing recovery and what not. As you already know it isn't the GH being present that does the magic it is what the GH having been present sets into action over the following hours that is truly beneficial.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really don't see that it could cause any harm, and could definitely help with recovery. Now if trying to get a GH boost I might try something like taking HGHPro when there is about 30 minutes left in your workout. About the time that the product starts kicking in to increase output you will be naturally inclined to have a GH surge due to the cessation of physical activity. You could take advantage of that by having only a little protein mix like 6-10 grams then hold off another 15 minutes and then have the bulk of the protein mix and the dextrose. That way the protein and glycogen will be hitting the bloodstream as your GH spike is on the down slope, but also while the IGF-1 is in high abundance, really making use of the nutrients increasing recovery and what not. As you already know it isn't the GH being present that does the magic it is what the GH having been present sets into action over the following hours that is truly beneficial.
I think Im already trying to take advantage of that with taking Powerfull pre-workout. The GH spike can last between 90-120 minutes so by the time im done with the routine the GH spike will be on the decline where I will take 1 glycobol with the dextrose+protein mix. Then I will take HGHpro pre-bed leading to another spike while I sleep. Intra-workout ill keep it to recoverpro and electrolytes not to blunt GH boost.

And thanks! I really think 50g of carbs will spike Insulin sufficiently and should store as adipose. Ill combine the dextrose with some creatine for added benefit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Im already trying to take advantage of that with taking Powerfull pre-workout. The GH spike can last between 90-120 minutes so by the time im done with the routine the GH spike will be on the decline where I will take 1 glycobol with the dextrose+protein mix. Then I will take HGHpro pre-bed leading to another spike while I sleep. Intra-workout ill keep it to recoverpro and electrolytes not to blunt GH boost.

And thanks! I really think 50g of carbs will spike Insulin sufficiently and should store as adipose. Ill combine the dextrose with some creatine for added benefit.
I had skimmed right over that part. Which is funny because we talked about it in your other log.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had skimmed right over that part. Which is funny because we talked about it in your other log.
Hey I don't forget good concepts we go over. I was just waiting for the right time to apply it! And during a cut is ideal to see if there will be an increase in recovery and strength gains.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Very nice stuff!!! Loving all of the newly added information muhaha :fing02: you know some good ol fashion chocolate milk can help you out with this post workout inquiry as well :22:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice stuff!!! Loving all of the newly added information muhaha :fing02: you know some good ol fashion chocolate milk can help you out with this post workout inquiry as well :22:
Good point! But remember, lactose is a dissacharide as oppose to the monosaccharide dextrose. Dextrose is naturally absorbed faster and therefore a more dramatic insulin spike. So this would be the reason why I may take dextrose on my long routine days. Heavy days seem like a better candidate for chocolate milk! YUM!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good point! But remember, lactose is a dissacharide as oppose to the monosaccharide dextrose. Dextrose is naturally absorbed faster and therefore a more dramatic insulin spike. So this would be the reason why I may take dextrose on my long routine days. Heavy days seem like a better candidate for chocolate milk! YUM!!!
Very true my friend!! Chocoloate milk has sugar to create that insulin spike :22: if you wanted add some good old fashion sugar to yo chocolate milk :32: Heavy training days MILK BABY!!! CHOCOLATE MILK MUHAHA!!! Endurance says dextrose :fing02: Either way I do think you will be doing alright!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very true my friend!! Chocoloate milk has sugar to create that insulin spike :22: if you wanted add some good old fashion sugar to yo chocolate milk :32: Heavy training days MILK BABY!!! CHOCOLATE MILK MUHAHA!!! Endurance says dextrose :fing02: Either way I do think you will be doing alright!
Yes Sir! Cant go wrong either way! If I was doing a BB style pre-contest prep I would be far more strict with this but Chocolate milk is also right in other goodies that will help recovery.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was not hungry until all of this talk about chocolate milk! DAMN IT MAN!!!!!!! Nothing so good as an ice cold creamy smooth chocolate milk made with REAL Hersheys syrup, YEAH THE THICK STUFF BABAY!!!!!!!

Hey Aaelael, nice to see ya brother. I would invite you to my log but this one is almost done. I will be starting a new one for Finaflex 1-Andro end of the week. Keep an eye out for an invite.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEAVY BENCH DAY!!!

Here is how today went:

6:30am: 1 Dexaprine
1:45pm: English muffin, Sirloin Burger, 1 cup egg whites, 1 slice american cheese, 1 fiberOne bar

3:30pm: 1 Adipoxil, 2 Powerfull, 1 Alpha T2
4:00pm: 1 Adipoxil
4:30-7: workout at school gym

Workout:
warmed up rotator cuff
5 minutes on elliptical

Bench:
135x10
135x5
225x6
225x1
315x1
315x1
365x1
405x2...PR!!!! SAY WHAT!!!! YEAH BUDDY
405x2.....MADNESS?? THIS IS SPARTA!!!! WOOOO

Note: had to have 3 guys spot me b/c there wasn't any one guy who i felt confident spotting me at 405.

Partials on Smith machine:
275x2
370x2
465x1
465x3 and hold
465x2 and hold
465x1 and hold

Dumbells:
100x12....just cause i felt like it

Machine Press for a few set for full chest activation

Dips:
BWx10
BW+45x5
BW+75x5
BW+100x5x6

10 minutes on elliptical

Postworkout:
60grams of:
40% Peptopro
20%Hydro 520
25% dextrose
25% Rilose

35-40minutes later: going to stop by a subway and get a Big Philly Cheesesteak b/c im still at school and I have no food
1-2 hours later: 52 grams of protein via custom mix

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, and congrats. Yeah 405 is a lot of weight to spot. I will spot someone but only if they know there limit and don't push it. Just want me there for security. Not trying to get a pr, or go for an extra rep. You def need mutliple spotters to truly be safe with 405 unless it is moderately light to you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, and congrats. Yeah 405 is a lot of weight to spot. I will spot someone but only if they know there limit and don't push it. Just want me there for security. Not trying to get a pr, or go for an extra rep. You def need mutliple spotters to truly be safe with 405 unless it is moderately light to you.
Most def. I mean with my dad Im confident that only he is required. But once i go to a gym, if I dont see people pushing serious weight I'll get a couple of guys even for 365. Maybe in a year or so 405 will be repping weight and I can use any spotter...but till then better be safe then sorry.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you liking Dexaprine so far?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are you liking Dexaprine so far?
To be honest....Im impressed. 1 pill 6-7am and I have clean energy through the whole day. I dose Adipoxil pre-workout and that shoots my metabolism through the roof. It's almost too much stim(and this is 8 hours later at times) and I would not recommend it to those faint of heart. Dexaprine and Alpha-T2(or TT-33 which I will switch to so I can compare) is more then enough.

I can honestly be content with just dexaprine but as of now I seem to be shedding the weight nice and quickly. There is definitely an increase in fat metabolism above what I was having with just diet and routine.

If I keep dropping fat at this weight I will def reach my ideal goal for this cut. Good job with dexaprine!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
jesus h... dude... nice on the PR's... you're an ANIMAL...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

Thank you good sir! I have a long way to go but it feels great to make gains.

UPDATE:

Weight has officially dropped below 190! Floating around 187
NICE, and while killing pr's left and right too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wholly fug!! I go away one week and you're in a new log knocking off PR's on lean gains..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Sir! Cant go wrong either way! If I was doing a BB style pre-contest prep I would be far more strict with this but Chocolate milk is also right in other goodies that will help recovery.
Choc milk your evil I am drooling.:laugh:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SUPER UPDATE!!

So a lot has happened since my last update guys:

1)Entered into a bet with my friends that in about 2 months i need to get down to ~7% BF
2)Back day was poopy....mainly b/c stress at work
3)Shoulder day wasnt bad
4)Found the gym of my dreams where they will take me from beginner to expert...and where teenagers push as much OR MORE weight then myself due to their scientific and hardcore approach. This place smelled like rage and determination. I walked into a powerlifters paradise.
5) Getting baptized under my Baptist church in 2 weeks so I am amped about that. Been a Christian my entire life, but this is the first titime I choose to become a member of a church.

IF the gym accepts me(yes...you heard right, membership is earned not bought) I will no longer be following my routine but an intricate routine they lay out for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUPER UPDATE!!

1)Entered into a bet with my friends that in about 2 months i need to get down to ~7% BF
3)Shoulder day wasnt bad
4)Found the gym of my dreams where they will take me from beginner to expert...and where teenagers push as much OR MORE weight then myself due to their scientific and hardcore approach. This place smelled like rage and determination. I walked into a powerlifters paradise.
5) Getting baptized under my Baptist church in 2 weeks so I am amped about that. Been a Christian my entire life, but this is the first titime I choose to become a member of a church.

IF the gym accepts me(yes...you heard right, membership is earned not bought) I will no longer be following my routine but an intricate routine they lay out for me.
Wow that sounds awesome! IF they accept me... If they didn't they must be Elite beyond my wildest dreams.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUPER UPDATE!!

3)Shoulder day wasnt bad

IF they don't accept you they are out of their minds.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice strength as always. Congrats on the Pr, Andres.

That is some low calories 1.5k and your goal is the get ripped, whatever works for you. I am 220 so I sometimes forget that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the 1500 is just for today, tomorrow the calories will increase for a more anabolic day.

Andres, I don't know about you but I find that fasting longer on Burn days is so much easier and I really enjoy still having a pretty big and balanced meal in the evening. I mean it is 4:27 here and I haven't had anything to eat today other than the cream in my coffee and I feel EXCELLENT!!! Not hungry at all either. I will be around 6PM though. Watch Out! Of course slamming down 1000-1500 cals in one meal is alway nice too.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that sounds awesome! IF they accept me... If they didn't they must be Elite beyond my wildest dreams.
Well the gym is str8 out of my lifters wet dream! He asked me to come back. The next day I'll go there is Friday. And if that goes well starting next week I'll be lifting their 4 days a week.
IF they don't accept you they are out of their minds.
I wouldnt say that...I mean they are picky. So hopefully I can display something that the owner will be impressed with.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice strength as always. Congrats on the Pr, Andres.

That is some low calories 1.5k and your goal is the get ripped, whatever works for you. I am 220 so I sometimes forget that.
1.5 calories is by no means an everyday event. Lift days I got to 2k and then non-lift days I'll drop down below 2K. Today will be a little over 1.7K but Im not lifting today either.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the 1500 is just for today, tomorrow the calories will increase for a more anabolic day.

Andres, I don't know about you but I find that fasting longer on Burn days is so much easier and I really enjoy still having a pretty big and balanced meal in the evening. I mean it is 4:27 here and I haven't had anything to eat today other than the cream in my coffee and I feel EXCELLENT!!! Not hungry at all either. I will be around 6PM though. Watch Out! Of course slamming down 1000-1500 cals in one meal is alway nice too.
Actually longer fasts on burn days speeds up weightloss for me. As far as hunger goes...i usually get hungry about 2 hours before my fast breaker. But being hungry doesnt bother me too much. It only bother me if Im hungry AFTER I work out. I hate being hungry after a lift.

And believe it or not this weekend I did a test. I had 1 big meal and 2 small snacks with a feeding window of about 4-5 hours. The meal was huge and sloppy (Chinese Food). I woke up the next morning at 188. Didnt gain a pound and my muscle where full from the carbs.

Weighing 186 today. Dropping weight like a rock in water!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah now you are starting to test some of the things I did. That was when I got more excited about what intermittent fasting may unlock for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually longer fasts on burn days speeds up weightloss for me. As far as hunger goes...i usually get hungry about 2 hours before my fast breaker. But being hungry doesnt bother me too much. It only bother me if Im hungry AFTER I work out. I hate being hungry after a lift.

And believe it or not this weekend I did a test. I had 1 big meal and 2 small snacks with a feeding window of about 4-5 hours. The meal was huge and sloppy (Chinese Food). I woke up the next morning at 188. Didnt gain a pound and my muscle where full from the carbs.

Weighing 186 today. Dropping weight like a rock in water!
If I am any lower than I am currently I definitely extend my fasts, I do on the weekends anywway. I would rather not eat at all than to be hungry after I already ate...that's the key for me, if I eat I have to be satisfied...If I have to save the cals up or add some cardio I will...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely enjoy extending my fast compared to not doing so. Seems to be to about an average of 20 hours for me most days. Some days I don't extend it and some days it is 23 hours and I just eat one big meal.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the gym is str8 out of my lifters wet dream! He asked me to come back. The next day I'll go there is Friday. And if that goes well starting next week I'll be lifting their 4 days a week.

I wouldnt say that...I mean they are picky. So hopefully I can display something that the owner will be impressed with.
I have no doubt you will impress them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha you would have to get a waiver to bring the likes of me in there. I would have to wear a pansy hat or something so they knew I wasn't to be taken seriously. LOL

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Sorry that I havent been steady on the updates this week but let me catch you up.

Yesterday I had my final for Forensics Pathology. Aced the class so that's another A on the transcript! Trying to find doctors to shadow so I can hopefully get a solid letter of recommendation from whoever I shadow. Applying to med school without one reduces my chances of getting in...and Im not going to lie I love shadowing and being the medical field so it's a bonus anyway you look at it.

Tuesday was a I had a 1 meal day extremely low in carbs and high in protein and fat. The plan was to take that day and deplete myself of carbs

Wednesday I had a hypercaloric day of:

263 grams of protein
140 grams of carbs.....about 50 grams of fiber
90 gram of fat
1 glycobol before each meal

Reason was to push as much nurtients in a state of deficit as possible b/c I wanted to be ready for today's lift at the new gym,

Today I will have a higher carb fast breaker before my lift and then reserve the rest of my calories for the 1-2 meals after my lift.

Keep me in your prayers so that hopefully I can get a permanent invitation to stay at this gym.

FYI:
Raw Natural(tested) World Records: 181lbs
Bench: 485
Squat:601
Deadlift:766
Total: 1575

These are going to be my lifts to beat within the next 1-2 years. Im close enough that with the proper training, diet, and rest I really feel I can break each record within a 2 years. But regardless these records WILL be broken. And once i break these records...it will be time to break even MORE records!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U
FYI:
Raw Natural(tested) World Records: 181lbs
Bench: 485
Squat:601
Deadlift:766
Total: 1575

These are going to be my lifts to beat within the next 1-2 years. Im close enough that with the proper training, diet, and rest I really feel I can break each record within a 2 years. But regardless these records WILL be broken. And once i break these records...it will be time to break even MORE records!!
Theyll be broke and I have absolute faith you can break them without using any hormonal stuff

where are you now?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear everything is okay :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right now my best lifts are as follows:

Bench: 405x2
Squat: 565x3
Deadlift: 525x1

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so here is an update!!!

Training has been phenomenal!!! This is a whole new kind of beast. Im doing a Westside Barbell type routine. Next week I start bands!!

So Monday was speed bench. 9 sets of 3
Friday was max effort bench with reverse bands.
Today was speed squat off the box....holy heck those are hard!! 9 sets of 2

Today I hit 315x2 for 7 sets. Then I hit 275x2 for the last 2 sets. Man he is pointing out EVERY SINGLE weakness I have and boy do I have a lot of missing factors. He is truly showing me how much of a newbie i am! Been doin abs(heavy abs, none of the p90x pretty boy junk) EVERY LIFT!! And yeah my abs are really weak and its effecting my squat.

Next week we stat a band cycle and he said this is where the madness begins! So im expecting some fun routines. This is exactly the kind of coaching I needed to take me to that elite level. Im shooting for in 2 years to be the worlds strongest man in my weight division. Then from there to be the worlds strongest man period! God has truly blessed me and I will not let my Lord and Savior down! To him be the glory and praise! LIGHT WEIGHT!