Katana cuts with MrSupps!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys/gals. I'm a little late getting this started but I wanted to log this out. This is my first time with this compound so I'm basically running it solo to see how I like it. Original plan was to go 4 weeks at 250ed but I've already decided to go to 6 at 250/250/250/300/300/300. I'll be adding in Ruthless Dermacrine (not the new stuff, it's not out yet) at 5 pumps ed as soon as it gets here. :banana:

Post Cycle will be something like this:

DAA
Post Cycle/Unleashed
Forma or Erase
HCGen (starting 2 weeks before end of cycle)

I'll probably go to a preworkout with DAA in it during PCT. Either Adamantium or Lit UP. I'll also add in N2Slin and maybe shift around that time. Oh, and I'll be using Taurus 7Keto Spray somewhere along the line. :D

Starting Weight: 174.6
BF: 17.5 (Tanita- probably 13% reality)
Goal: Essentially a recomp more than a cut but I'm willing to drop a couple of pounds to get there.
Diet: My normal carb cycling type of approach. I don't want to change anything to drastically as I'm trying to evaluate the Katana to see what it can do.

At 174.6 lbs I'm already way down from my winter size from a previous natty recomp cycle. 190lbs in April. This is more about drying out and hardening up for the beach. :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man....i'm running this right now with hdrol....been two weeks @ a little over 250....might bump it up to 350-400 :)

PCT looks solid

Just eat a little over maintenance so you can grow and do cardio like you would on a cut and you'll be G2G

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man....i'm running this right now with hdrol....been two weeks @ a little over 250....might bump it up to 350-400 :)

PCT looks solid

Just eat a little over maintenance so you can grow and do cardio like you would on a cut and you'll be G2G
Thanks for checkin' in DH! Are you logging your run? I think next time I will stack it but I wanted to run it solo to see how I respond first. I like to know which compound is doing what for me you know. 350-400 huh? Hmmm...LOL

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Oh man I will be watching this!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checkin' in DH! Are you logging your run? I think next time I will stack it but I wanted to run it solo to see how I respond first. I like to know which compound is doing what for me you know. 350-400 huh? Hmmm...LOL
I haven't been logging. I have never ran halo or katana. I'm just at the point where I've ran enough PHs to not care about running something solo. If i'm going to be on....i'm going to be on lol.

I'm actually planning on throwing Osta in this week. I know it's slow to kick..I have enough for 8 weeks. Probably run it for 4 weeks on cycle and then 4 weeks in PCT.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
:)
Original plan was to go 4 weeks at 250ed but I've already decided to go to 6 at 250/250/250/300/300/300. I'll be adding in Ruthless Dermacrine (not the new stuff, it's not out yet) at 5 pumps ed as soon as it gets here. :banana:

I'll also add in N2Slin and maybe shift around that time. Oh, and I'll be using Taurus 7Keto Spray somewhere along the line. :D
Definitely interested in what you've got going here, especially the add-in of the 7Keto and what that does for you. It's good solo so this combination ought to have great results. BTW, look for that Derma today.:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
:)

Definitely interested in what you've got going here, especially the add-in of the 7Keto and what that does for you. It's good solo so this combination ought to have great results. BTW, look for that Derma today.:)
There's my Derma savior! I will be watching for it. I'm really interested in the 7Keto also. I've got some N2BM Thimocase too that I'll add if I run out of the 7 Keto early. :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I'm 1 week in at 250. I feel great. Super clean. No sides. Diet is clean and I'm crowding my carbs around my workouts and lowering them on non training day with a refeed on Sunday.

Great workout tonight!

PreWorkout Supps:

2 caps Katandrol
Forged Joint Repair
3 Ancient Strength
7 PowerChews Preworkout

Intra: BCAA/EAA's 10g

Post: 2 Scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher (Lemonade flavor is great!)

Chest/Tri's

10 Min Elliptical Warmup Moderate Pace

Flat BB Bench 135x15, 185x8,185x8,205x3,205x5,135x11 ds from previous
Incline DB 70x8,70x6,70x6
DB Pullover 70x12,80x12,80x11
DB Flat Fly 60x10,60x9,60x9

Skull Crushers 80x8,80x6,80x7
BW Dips 3 sets to failure
Single Arm Revers Cable Pull 40x12,40x12,40x12 SS
Hanging Straight Leg Raises 3 sets SS with ^

Ball Crunches 2 sets to failure

10 Mins Moderate Pace Elliptical

Long Workout. Kept my heart rate up. Sweating like crazy. Intense focus from the PowerChews preworkout. No weird stimmed out feeling just good clean focus and energy. I like that!

I got my Dermacrine today. I think I'll hold off until next week to add it in and then run it at 5 pumps ED. If I can resist running it before. LOL

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
subbed... was just thinking doing the same run to cut up a bit...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Bery Interesting!! I'll be watching as well. . .no need for luck when you have hard work and dedication! :fing02:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
PreWorkout Supps:

2 caps Katandrol
Forged joint Repair
3 Ancient Strength
7 PowerChews Preworkout

Intra: bcaa/EAA's 10g

Post: 2 Scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher (Lemonade flavor is great!)

Legs/Shoulders

10 Min Elliptical Warmup Moderate Pace

Squats: 135x15,185x12,225x12,275x7,135x16
Stiff Deads: 135x18, 165x15,165x12
Seated Calf Raise: 140x15,140x15,140x10

Bent Shoulder Raise: 25x15,25x13,25,10
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 60x12,60x9,60x7

Still feeling great. Maybe better than in a long time. Feeling full and hard.
Weigh in today: 175.4 (+1)
BF: 16.4% (-1)

Not bad for a week.

I have to say I'm really liking the powerchews pre workout. At 7 pieces I've got really good focus but not too much stim. Endurance is good. I may try 4 and a scoop of N.O. ignite Friday for back day.

My arm is holding up which is great news. I need to pick up another bottle of Katandrol so I have enough to stretch my run to 6 weeks as planned. Adding the Derma next week.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty! I had no idea about the chews!!! you like'm huh. . .i saw they released a new preworkout and thought i might give it a shot!! I wish i could rock out some Ph's haha would be thick baby!!! haha!!! Keep up the work and make sure that diet is in check!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
katana is same as original furazadrol by axis labs, right?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol:

5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether 50mg

Katandrol:

5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol 50mg

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty! I had no idea about the chews!!! you like'm huh. . .i saw they released a new preworkout and thought i might give it a shot!! I wish i could rock out some Ph's haha would be thick baby!!! haha!!! Keep up the work and make sure that diet is in check!
Yeah, I do like them. Like I said though they're not intense really. I need 7 to get going but I really like the clean feeling and pump and no jitters. The focus is really good too.

The diet...is ALWAYS in check! :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I started the Dermacrine at 5 pumps yesterday. Still at 250 on the Katana. Going up to 300 on Monday.

Friday: Back/Bi's

Wide Grip Pull ups: 10,8,7
BB Rows: 135x12,155x8,155x10 RG
Had to change to underhand grip due to tendinitis pain.
DB Rows 90x10,90x9,90x9
RG Pulldowns 160x10,160x6,150x8
Machine Row 150x10,150x10,150x8

Camber Curl w/Duncan Press 70x15,80x12,80x12
DB Shrug 90x13,90x12,95x12

Didn't really feel good today. The pain in my arm was very limiting. I fought through it but it was disappointing. Had some lower back pain from previous workout too. (Stiff deads)

Preworkout Supps:

7 Powerchews Pre workout
3 Ancient Strength
100mg Katandrol

Intra:
10g LG bcaa/EAA

2 scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher Lemonade
1 scoop AI cycle Support

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout Supps:
7 Powerchews Pre workout
3 Ancient Strength
100mg Katandrol

How are you timing the rest of the Katana during the day and how will that change after the bump from 250 to 300? Time of last dosage? I'm wondering how your sleep/rest is going...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout Supps:
7 Powerchews Pre workout
3 Ancient Strength
100mg Katandrol

How are you timing the rest of the Katana during the day and how will that change after the bump from 250 to 300? Time of last dosage? I'm wondering how your sleep/rest is going...
I've been doing 2caps Am/ 2caps afternoon and 1 cap prebed. I'll up the prebed dose to 2 caps I think. I like to keep them spread out. Ideally I would do 1 cap more times during the day but it's not practical to be popping pills at work constantly. LOL

Derma 5 pumps AM.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Monday: Chest/Tri's

Pre workout supps:
2 Scoops of Grape Frenzy N.O. Ignite
100mg Katandrol
3 caps Ancient Strength

Intra: 10g LG BCAA/EAAs

1 scoop of AI Cycle Support

BB Bench: 135x15,185x8,205x5,205x6,185x8 ds 135x12
DB Incline: 70x9,75x8x75x6
DB Pullover: 80x10,85x8x85x7
Cable Fly: 40x15,50x10,50x10

Single Arm Cable Pull 50x15,50x12,50x12

Decent workout. Excellent pump on chest. I ran out of time to get much in for tri's unfortunately.

I've been fairly lethargic the last couple of days. I'm going to adjust my carb intake accordingly to see if I can offset it. I've added the Dermacrine in at this point also so hopefully that will help a little.

I snapped my new elbow support for tendinitis. ****ing popped while I was benching! That was a bit distracting to say the least. Oh well, it lasted a whole 2 weeks. LOL Damn thing was really helping to. I'll have to go bitch at sports authority I guess.

I was really aggravated today heading to the gym for some reason so the lifting session felt extra good for it. I'm still pretty edgy however. Hopefully that clears up before the wife gets pissed. :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Keep killin it brutha
But of course! :43:

Tuesday: Back/Shoulders

Pre workout:

3 caps Ancient strength
100mgs Katandrol
2 Forged Joint support
2 NOW Fish Oil

Intra: 10g LG BCAA/EAA

Post: 2 Scoops N2BM Muscle Replenisher (Orange this time. Love this stuff)
1 scoop AI Orange Cycle Support

BB Bent Rows: 135x12,135x10,155x9
Tbar Rows: 90x12,100x12,100x9
DB Rows: 85x10,85x9,85x9
Pullups Varying grips and sets scattered between other exercises
DB Shrugs:90x10,95x10,95x10
Bent DB Back Flies 25x12,25x12,25x10
Arnold Press 50x10,50x11,50x9

Camber Curl w/Duncan Press 80x10,80x9

Much better back workout than friday. I'm still suffering through the arm pain but I've adjusted to more reverse grip pulls and that helps quite a bit.

My aggression is waaayyy the F! up! LOL I'm on edge all day at this point. I'm carrying that aggression into the gym and it's great. At work...challenging as I'm in charge of many other people with stupid questions constantly. LOL

Sleep has been very good. I have a bottle of Need2sleep here but so far I haven't needed it. I'm prone to insomnia so that's always a worry for me.

The lethargy seems better since I added more carbs in to my diet again. I'll continue playing with that and see how it goes. I'm slowly upping my cals a little right now too to see if I can get the weight to move up a little without gaining fat. It will be interesting to see what I can get away with while taking Katandrol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Woke up at 5:30 this morning for no apparent reason so I decided to go for a run. Did about 3 miles fasted with 10g BCAA's prior.

Technically a rest day today. Tomorrow...legs

Weight is up. 177. BF is holding. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up at 5:30 this morning for no apparent reason so I decided to go for a run. Did about 3 miles fasted with 10g BCAA's prior.

Technically a rest day today. Tomorrow...legs

Weight is up. 177. BF is holding. :D

I love fasted training bro....good stuff in here man!! Nice log. Keep up the great work!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im in too. very interested in katana, Just waiting on mrsupps to reveal that sale!... good luck

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I love fasted training bro....good stuff in here man!! Nice log. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks bro. I can handle the fasted cardio but I don't know how anyone lifts in that state.

im in too. very interested in katana, Just waiting on mrsupps to reveal that sale!... good luck
You, me and a slew of others. I'm backing up the truck the day that sale hits. :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yup! me too... hoping its before July 15th!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for sure!

Hey when you put the Dermacrine on do you just put it on the back and shoulders? I saw one of the PP reps say if you put it on the chest it can go to estrogen :S.....which sucks because I was putting it on my chest when I used the topical lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Furazadrol:

5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether 50mg

Katandrol:

5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol 50mg

looks close enough to me. i had great results running fura/td formestane together.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for sure!

Hey when you put the Dermacrine on do you just put it on the back and shoulders? I saw one of the PP reps say if you put it on the chest it can go to estrogen :S.....which sucks because I was putting it on my chest when I used the topical lol
I put it on the chest too. I've never heard that before? Can you find me any reference for that? :eek:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
looks close enough to me. i had great results running fura/td formestane together.
They look pretty close to me but I'm no nomenclature expert. LOL So far though I really like it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put it on the chest too. I've never heard that before? Can you find me any reference for that? :eek:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/175186-can-i-used.html#post2868044

Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
I was not happy when I read this, I was thinking maybe this is why I had better results with the LV version, next time I'll stick to the back, shoulders and triceps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/175186-can-i-used.html#post2868044

I was not happy when I read this, I was thinking maybe this is why I had better results with the LV version, next time I'll stick to the back, shoulders and triceps.
I don't know how much I agree with that. I mean its all being absorbed into the bloodstream, regardless of its location. I would think that the location would only affect the amount of product absorbed and not what it converts to.

I'm not saying its not possible, it just seems far-fetched to me

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much I agree with that. I mean its all being absorbed into the bloodstream, regardless of its location. I would think that the location would only affect the amount of product absorbed and not what it converts to.

I'm not saying its not possible, it just seems far-fetched to me
Yeah, I would like to see some more opinions on that. Seems a bit of a stretch. I've run the topical many times, always on the chest and abs and never noticed an issue. That's not to say there wasn't one of course.

Friday: Legs/Shoulders

Pre workout:

3 caps Ancient strength
100mgs Katandrol
2 Forged Joint support
2 NOW Fish Oil

Intra: 10g LG BCAA/EAA

1 scoop AI Orange Cycle Support

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Squats: 135x15,185x10,225x8,275x5,275x4,185x12
Leg Extensions: 150x12,150x12,170x12
Leg Curls: 150x10,150x10,155x9

Pec Dec Back Flies: 130x12,130x10,130x9
Behind the Neck Press: 95x12,95x12,95x10

Crazy focus and energy on this workout! Loving that N.O. Ignite. Best cardio endurance I've experienced from any pre. I was totally wobbly coming out of the gym on this one. My squat weights were down from being sore still from my run yesterday but I still pounded out a good session.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review on the n.o. ignite, been looking at that one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work in here Rahl!! You gonna be ripped up in no time!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up JD...

The location matters for two reasons. One is estrogen/androgen receptors. Scrotum, shoulders, triceps all have higher androgen receptor concentration. Lower Chest/Stomach have higher estrogen receptor concentration. Obviously it's very individual.

The skin on the stomach is also thicker than the skin on the shoulder, triceps and scrotum so more topical is absorbed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The location matters for two reasons. One is estrogen/androgen receptors. Scrotum, shoulders, triceps all have higher androgen receptor concentration. Lower Chest/Stomach have higher estrogen receptor concentration. Obviously it's very individual.

The skin on the stomach is also thicker than the skin on the shoulder, triceps and scrotum so more topical is absorbed.
Thanks for the info!

Makes sense why I found I had really bad water retention with the topical, I used a lot on my chest and with the LV I didn't get any water retention and better results. I can't wait to try it next time on just shoulders, upper back and triceps.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for chiming in bro. I'm switching up to mostly shoulder/upper back and tri's. I have to drop to 4 pumps without doing chest or abs though. I run out of me to put it on. LOL I'm using the Taurus 7 keto now anyway so that's taking up the ab area. I've never tried derma on the scrotum but sustain always. It does work wonders when applied there.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
nice review on the n.o. ignite, been looking at that one.
Insert shameless self promotion here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177239-its-time-ignite.html I'm logging it too. :D

Nice work in here Rahl!! You gonna be ripped up in no time!!
Thanks bro. I'm working on it. I'm not really dieting for a full on cut but more of a tight recomp. We'll see where I'm at in the next week or 2 and may adjust accordingly.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Monday: Chest/tris

Pre workout:

1.5 Scoops of Grape Frenzy N.O. Ignite
3 caps Ancient strength
100mgs Katandrol
2 Forged joint support
2 NOW Fish Oil

Intra: 10g LG bcaa/EAA

1 scoop AI Orange cycle support

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

Incline BB Bench: 135x15,155x10,155x7
Flat BB Bench: 185x10,205x4,195x8,195x5
Decline BB Bench: 135x12,155x10,155x7
DB Flat Bench: 75x6,65x8,65x5

DB Overhead Tri Press: 30x10,30x8,30x6
Skull Crushers: 80x8,80x6,80x5 with Narrow grip press SS:x6,x8,x6

10 Mins Various Ab work and stretches

My whole back is sore from running with my daughter on my back yesterday. LOL Decided to do a push only on the chest tonight. No pullovers or flies. I will hit chest again on friday with fly movements. Great pump tonight but my strength is way off lately. Doing inclines first killed my weights but that was the point. A little change up.

Weight is holding 177 w/ no change in body fat. Not bad considering how poorly I ate over the weekend. Still zero sides from the Katandrol. Derma is still at 4-5 pumps per day AM and I'm using 12 sprays of Tauras 7 Keto am and pm.

I got my second bottle of Katandrol from Mr Supps within 2 days of my order. Nice! Also showed up with samples of Powerchews BCAA's (which I munched on my hike), Creatine and Glutamine. Can't wait to try those.

I'm considering bumping to 400mgs of Katana next week. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering bumping to 400mgs of Katana next week. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
I seen some runs @ 600 so what's stopping you. You've got another bottle, use it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. Maybe I'll go ahead and bump it up today.

On a side note...libido has been ridiculously high. I normally go the other way on any PH so that's huge plus.

I'm still really sore on my back from carrying my daughter around running. LOL Who knew that was such a good workout?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Just did the math on that change; 1 bottle is going to go a little over 2 1/2 weeks. Will you still make this run a six-weeker?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just did the math on that change; 1 bottle is going to go a little over 2 1/2 weeks. Will you still make this run a six-weeker?
I think. I need to count out what's left in the first bottle. I'm starting week 4 now so it should be perfect actually.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Well then, all that needs to be said is...KillThatSh*T!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well then, all that needs to be said is...KillThatSh*T!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pablogdog again.

Took some new pics last night. I'll try to get them up in the next couple of days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pablogdog again.

Took some new pics last night. I'll try to get them up in the next couple of days.
Looking forward to the pics to see how the progress has came bro!!:bigok: