Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to go ahead and thank App Nut for a bottle of Free Test. Thanks to them I have decided to go crazy with a stack. Some stuff I already had others I am about to order.

Here is link to Free Test it is WAY too much to copy and paste:
The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

This stack will be as followed:
Free Test: 4 caps in the morning
HGH UP: 5 caps at night
Neovar Recomp: 3 caps twice a day
Lit Up: 1 to 2 scoops
RPM: 2-3 caps (Will come back to this)
Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps at night

Ok question here. On the smaller bottle of RPM and the bigger bottle of RPM it has different directions as far as how many pills to take for each weight. For one Im supposed to take 5 and the other Im supposed to take 3. This is according to the pages on NutraPlanet.

I pretty much follow Lean Gains so it will be a nice diet to follow with these supps. I think they line up nicely. I wont be eating until after my workout. Plenty of time for everything to work its magic. Neovar will be taken post workout twice before I eat my 2 big meals.

My workout breakdown is like this:
Shoulder/arms
Back/chest
Legs

I try to hit them as often as possible. In a perfect world I would hit each twice a week.

I start back classes tomorrow so my libido has a chance to be tested :banana: Plus should be getting out a little more over the summer. I will try not to be too much of a hermit :laugh:

Final review:I guess I will go through each product and give my opinion of each as best I can. Then my overall opinion of the stack as a whole.

Lit Up: This was really the big find from this whole stack. I liked the cherry flavor but the peach tea is even better. The fact there isnt harsh dyes is even better. Great preworkout with good clean focus and a test boost. Highly suggest trying this out if you havent.

Free Test: I definitely saw the boost in libido people talked about. It got stupid high. As far as strength 4 caps was ok, but I felt it shined most when I dosed 6 caps. Then again I am not small. Id say this had the most help on my muscle building. It is a good product but would like to see more pills per bottle. Good if you have the money though. Seems to be more than the ingredient profile lets on.

HGHup: I have used this before and loved it then and loved it this time. Big fan of the profile. Very versitile and can be used a number of ways. This stacks really well with the Free Test. I think that stack alone would be great.

Neovar: Big fan of NR. This isnt the most complete one on the market but has great value. Really well priced and covers your creatine also. At the very least Id say this would be great post workout with another NR at a lower dose.

RPM: I honestly didnt use this too much. Definitely wasnt overly stimming. Might have been able to get away without it simply because my stack was already so large. I heard a lot of good reviews on it but I personally just didnt see it. Maybe I dont respond as well as others.

Drive: I think this would have helped me more if I would have done more cardio. But I feel like it did help with muscular endurance. I want to say this was the cause of my stomach issue but I cant be for sure.

Overall Im fairly impressed with the stack. Wasnt mind blowing like a DS or PH cycle but that is expecting too much in my opinion. I did gain quite a bit of weight but it was more fat than I would like. Strength definitely wasnt proportional. I do feel like it helped with some muscular definition that I leaned out a bit in my upper body.

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Even though it's very rare that I post on AM these days, I wouldn't miss a log of yours for all the nine worlds, bro.

Kill This Shit!!!!:saw:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Even though it's very rare that I post on AM these days, I wouldn't miss a log of yours for all the nine worlds, bro.

Kill This Shit!!!!:saw:
Thanks man glad to see you in here.

Been wondering where you been.

Took my first dose of HGHUP last night and first dose of Free Test when I woke up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Thats a sick AppNut stack! I love HGHUP.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Hey Toma long time no talk, it's Ace. Gonna be following your log buddy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Thats a sick AppNut stack! I love HGHUP.
Thanks man I dont mess around when it comes to stacks. Ya I have ran it before and really liked it. Figure it will only make Free Test better.

Hey Toma long time no talk, it's Ace. Gonna be following your log buddy.
Good to see you in here Ace. Saw you posting around earlier. Was pretty sure it was you. How you been man?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Good to see you in here Ace. Saw you posting around earlier. Was pretty sure it was you. How you been man?
Been good man, I got my IP unbanned recently because of a misunderstanding but had to make a new account. Been really busy in school so now that summer is here, I finally got time to start posting and starting a 2nd cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok question here. On the smaller bottle of RPM and the bigger bottle of RPM it has different directions as far as how many pills to take for each weight. For one Im supposed to take 5 and the other Im supposed to take 3. This is according to the pages on NutraPlanet.

I pretty much follow Lean Gains so it will be a nice diet to follow with these supps. I think they line up nicely. I wont be eating until after my workout. Plenty of time for everything to work its magic. Neovar will be taken post workout twice before I eat my 2 big meals.
The actual dosing recommendations are not different between the 110-count and 240-count RPM, even though NutraPlanet has given their own interpretation of them. If in doubt about a product's dosing/timing, always read the product label or go to the company website to clarify.

For your bodyweight, your recommended dosing is 2-4 capsules (1-2 capsules on non-training days) - see product label below:
RPM-Label-Dosing.jpg

~Rosie~

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bro I love Litup, I use it with either Drive or RPM before workouts or MMA. Stacking it with FreeTest is sweet.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fawk yeah

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The actual dosing recommendations are not different between the 110-count and 240-count RPM, even though NutraPlanet has given their own interpretation of them. If in doubt about a product's dosing/timing, always read the product label or go to the company website to clarify.

For your bodyweight, your recommended dosing is 2-4 capsules (1-2 capsules on non-training days) - see product label below:

~Rosie~
Thanks Roise. I actually did go check it on AppNut's website. Just wanted an outside opinion. Plus now I tricked you into subbing into my log :sgrin: lol

Bro I love Litup, I use it with either Drive or RPM before workouts or MMA. Stacking it with FreeTest is sweet.
Ya I cant wait to get my Lit Up and RPM. I actually have a bottle of Drive I can use too lol. Kind of scared how high my libido would be though :eek:p:

Edit: Screw it Ima going to do it lol.

Subbed for yet another Tomahawkchop log. :D
Haha thanks bud I know I cant help but log supps.

fawk yeah
Good to have you in here too. Will ask you if I have any questions.

What is typical kick in time for this stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Roise. I actually did go check it on AppNut's website. Just wanted an outside opinion. Plus now I tricked you into subbing into my log :sgrin: lol
No worries, Tom :)

FYI: I never sub to anything - I just know what and where to check daily, and even if I make no comments at all, there are certain threads, etc. that you can be almost sure I am watching :p

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. kill it bro!
Good to have you in here bro.

Just facebook IMmed with an Asian chick for an hour... ya my libido must be high lol. Placebo effect or not something is up... Wait what?

I would say I did a pretty good job. She could just be being socially polite. Both really good friends with my friend Ashley. If this is a sign for the future it is a good one :banana:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

Ya I cant wait to get my Lit Up and RPM. I actually have a bottle of Drive I can use too lol. Kind of scared how high my libido would be though :eek:p:

Edit: Screw it Ima going to do it lol.

Haha thanks bud I know I cant help but log supps.

Good to have you in here too. Will ask you if I have any questions.

What is typical kick in time for this stuff?

each person varies in terms of when stuff will start to kick in, For the good stuff like HGHup and free test, usually by 8-10 days for me I feel like im in full tilt. RPM is right away of course and gets better as time goes on.

LIT up you will feel with first dose. LITup HGHup and free test are proving to be a killer combo

lipo Pm is the unsung hero. I love this stuff so much. I sleep great. killer dreams. I would take half the lipo pm dose since you are taking hghup as with it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, T.O.M.-this is a log i am very interested in. been looking at free test for awhile now!!!

btw-drive is good stuff!!!:amish:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also remember, best log wins new flav of lit up

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
each person varies in terms of when stuff will start to kick in, For the good stuff like HGHup and free test, usually by 8-10 days for me I feel like im in full tilt. RPM is right away of course and gets better as time goes on.

LIT up you will feel with first dose. LITup HGHup and free test are proving to be a killer combo

lipo Pm is the unsung hero. I love this stuff so much. I sleep great. killer dreams. I would take half the lipo pm dose since you are taking hghup as with it
Alright just trying to get a rough estimate. Hopefully have the LITup and RPM soon. Anxious to try them out. Took 2 scoops of Cellucor, 1g ALCAR, 4.5g GPLC, and a scoop of Adamantium(as I said I would drop these when my APPNUT supps come in but I need something with a kick preworkout).

Will keep that in mind as far as dosing Lipo PM.

damn, T.O.M.-this is a log i am very interested in. been looking at free test for awhile now!!!

Glad to hear you will be in here T.O.M. If this log doesnt get wild I will truly be disappointed. Training feels like it is dialed in big time.

also remember, best log wins new flav of lit up
Im going to try my best. Been wanting to try LITup so a new flavor would be cool.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know it can be expensive compared to other pre workouts, but the combo of RPM and Lit Up is amazing. seems that everytime a new pre workout comes out its great for a week then they change the formula and the product is garbage for the most part. you wont be disappointed with your stack

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the workout was great. Didnt take anything APPNUT I can report on. Except my stomach is really messed up lol. Pretty sure it is from the supps. My guess would be Drive.

Other than that Im doing good. Felt like I got a boost in confidence. Maybe placebo but still not complaining.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt take anything appnut but u took drive? im confused. and i havent heard any upset stomach problems from drive. its a non stim. if anything will upset your stomach, it will be RPM if you take too much your body can handle. I dont go by the label, i go by what works for me. especially with lit up. i will take one scoop of lit up with two caps of RPM. perfect blend for me.

also, your previous posts said your waiting on your appnut order. what are you waiting on and what are you currently taking right now?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didnt take anything appnut but u took drive? im confused. and i havent heard any upset stomach problems from drive. its a non stim. if anything will upset your stomach, it will be RPM if you take too much your body can handle. I dont go by the label, i go by what works for me. especially with lit up. i will take one scoop of lit up with two caps of RPM. perfect blend for me.

also, your previous posts said your waiting on your appnut order. what are you waiting on and what are you currently taking right now?
I said I didnt take anything AppNut I could report on. Meaning I dont think the test boosters would make a difference in one dose. I have started taking HGHUP(last night), Lipotrophin-PM(last night), Free Test(this morning), and Drive(this afternoon).

I ordered RPM, Lit Up, and Neovar today.

Thanks for the suggestion on dosing. Was just trying to get an idea of how I should dose it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said I didnt take anything AppNut I could report on. Meaning I dont think the test boosters would make a difference in one dose. I have started taking HGHUP(last night), Lipotrophin-PM(last night), Free Test(this morning), and Drive(this afternoon).

I ordered RPM, Lit Up, and Neovar today.

Thanks for the suggestion on dosing. Was just trying to get an idea of how I should dose it.
ah gotcha. this is what i would do...

Free Test - full dose morning (or half morning, half pre workout)
HGHup - 3 caps morning, 2 at night (because of lipo)
Lit Up - one scoop pre workout
RPM - start at a low dose pre workout (like 2 caps)
Drive - first dose AM, second dose pre workout
Lipo - half dose bedtime
NeoVar - half dose pre workout, half dose post (or full dose post)

did i miss anything?

also suggest taking bio mend after this stack is complete. im confused with who is taking what in these logs, but are you taking 2 bottles of HGHup and Free Test or only 1

idk where u order from, but if u order from appnut.com, PM me and ill give you a 40% off code. shipping is always free.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah gotcha. this is what i would do...

Free Test - full dose morning (or half morning, half pre workout)
HGHup - 3 caps morning, 2 at night (because of lipo)
Lit Up - one scoop pre workout
RPM - start at a low dose pre workout (like 2 caps)
Drive - first dose AM, second dose pre workout
Lipo - half dose bedtime
NeoVar - half dose pre workout, half dose post (or full dose post)

did i miss anything?

also suggest taking bio mend after this stack is complete. im confused with who is taking what in these logs, but are you taking 2 bottles of HGHup and Free Test or only 1

idk where u order from, but if u order from appnut.com, PM me and ill give you a 40% off code. shipping is always free.
Thanks for the advice.

Honestly this is what I plan on doing.

Free Test full dose in the AM
HGHUP full dose at night
Lit up I will do 1 scoop
RPM will start at 2 caps. Might take some in the AM for a little boost.
Drive split into 2 doses 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout
LipoPM 1 cap bed
Neovar will be taken post workout since Im doing Lean Gains and dont eat pre workout

I will consider BioMend so might need that code in the future.

I thought I posted what all Im getting as far as how many bottles. But in case I didnt. I have 2 and 2/3s bottles of HGHUP. The one bottle of Free Test from yall for this log plus I just ordered a bottle and another one is likely. I have 1 bottle of Drive and will order another one. Have 1 bottle of both RPM and Lit Up on the way. A bottle of Neovar on the way and another one in the future. Already have my supply of LipoPM.

Edit: I didnt post what all I had in here.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

G.O T.O.M.

Drive is some pretty good stuff! This log should be pretty awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

Honestly this is what I plan on doing.

Free Test full dose in the AM
HGHUP full dose at night
Lit up I will do 1 scoop
RPM will start at 2 caps. Might take some in the AM for a little boost.
Drive split into 2 doses 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout
LipoPM 1 cap bed
Neovar will be taken post workout since Im doing Lean Gains and dont eat pre workout

I will consider BioMend so might need that code in the future.

I thought I posted what all Im getting as far as how many bottles. But in case I didnt. I have 2 and 2/3s bottles of HGHUP. The one bottle of Free Test from yall for this log plus I just ordered a bottle and another one is likely. I have 1 bottle of Drive and will order another one. Have 1 bottle of both RPM and Lit Up on the way. A bottle of Neovar on the way and another one in the future. Already have my supply of LipoPM.

Edit: I didnt post what all I had in here.
Thats an interesting dosing protocol, I like it :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dosing looks fine. let us know when it all gets in!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stomach had fits again today. Not sure if it is the Intermittent Fasting or something I am taking. Stomach has sometimes been slightly bothered by IF but not like this. Right now it feels settled enough.

Sleep was a little weird last night. Just didnt really feel like I slept if that makes sense. Woke up sore as all hell in my back. Hopefully I can get lots of sleep tonight.

Workout was pretty good nothing too great. Worked out with a friend who is back in town for summer so more talking than usual. Plus rest tend to be longer when I lift with him. Still had a solid workout. Next week should be back to lifting with my regular workout partner.

No real girls in my T TH class to gauge my libido lol. I guess that is what I get for scheduling a 5:30PM class.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your gonna love your pre workouts. I seriously love rpm plus lit up. Btw, Idk if u have said this or not, but what time do you usually train?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your gonna love your pre workouts. I seriously love rpm plus lit up. Btw, Idk if u have said this or not, but what time do you usually train?
Ya I cant wait to try that combo out. Got PLENTY of RPM on the way. Thanks oufinny.

I train in the afternoon. Kind of varies but usually around the same time. Should be around 2 or 3 pm consistently starting next week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did u order all this from??? must have been $$$

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did u order all this from??? must have been $$$
Ehh not too bad. Some of it has been sitting around waiting for me. Should be here monday :banana:

Didnt lift today just been feeling super sore the last few days. Only did flat and incline bb press for chest on Thursday but damn was I sore. Thinking about going to do back tomorrow before I head to a wedding. Might throw some arms in too.

jdrannin1

Awards
Ehh not too bad. Some of it has been sitting around waiting for me. Should be here monday :banana:

Didnt lift today just been feeling super sore the last few days. Only did flat and incline bb press for chest on Thursday but damn was I sore. Thinking about going to do back tomorrow before I head to a wedding. Might throw some arms in too.
If soreness is ever becoming a real problem because of your training style look into Sorenzyme by Labrada nutrition. It practically kills DOMS completely. Stretching and hot showers can work too.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wwwwwwwhhhats up HAWK!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If soreness is ever becoming a real problem because of your training style look into Sorenzyme by Labrada nutrition. It practically kills DOMS completely. Stretching and hot showers can work too.
Ya Im usually pretty good about stretching. Soreness isnt usually this bad.

Wwwwwwwhhhats up HAWK!
Dang man whats up? Havent seen you in a while.

Stomach seems to have calmed down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know it can be expensive compared to other pre workouts, but the combo of RPM and Lit Up is amazing. seems that everytime a new pre workout comes out its great for a week then they change the formula and the product is garbage for the most part. you wont be disappointed with your stack
i tried this combo several times, good stuff!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up not lifting. Didnt wake up in time. Figured I need the sleep. Cant grow if you dont rest. Not going to lift today just let my body heal a bit and destroy it tomorrow. It was a pretty wedding haha. Saw some people I hadnt seen in a while.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was having issues with intestines more than stomach but I think that's done for me. Hopefully!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear. i never had stomach issues with free test

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the rest of my stuff today. About to go lift.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so I took 2 RPM and 1 scoop of Lit Up. Honestly Lit Up looks and smells less than pleasant in powder form. But it actually taste pretty good.

Energy during my workout was pretty good. Was a total of 44 sets lol. Just did some thinking and I need to cut back on my rest periods. My chest and back are going to be sore tomorrow. Had a real solid pump going. Was clearly sweating a bunch.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
44 sets?!?!?!?! ima b curious since (i think) u train at night if the Lit Up and RPM will keep u from sleeping on time.