Bludevil's Free Test & HGHup run - sponsored

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
First, would like to thank Applied Nutriceuticals and R1balla for the opportunity to log Free Test. I also have some HGHup I was going to run anyway so figured now was the perfect opportunity.

Currently I'm in maintenance, so I'm not looking to bulk or cut, but really just truly assess how the stack performs for me.

2 things that I have pre-determined in my mind that should increase are strength and libido. For that, I will try and increase weights each week. For the libido, my wife and I have trying to have a baby, so hopefully this stack can come in handy. Although I don't have a problem in that area, maybe it can assist in refractory period (don't know, but we'll see).

Dosage -
HGHup - 3 caps morning, 2 caps night
Free Test - 2 caps morning, 2 caps night

Diet -
Again, just trying to maintain so not planning on logging this portion. But just for heck of it, usually Monday - Friday I eat pretty clean (lean meats, salads, protein shakes, cottage cheese, natty pb and grapefruit make of my diet these days). On Sat and Sun I usually eat what I want. I've found this to work for me when I'm comfortable with my weight.

Current Stats -
Height - 6'0
Weight - 197
BF% - 14.7% (Taken with tanita scales 2 weeks ago)

Strength Stats -
I'll determine any strength increases in BB Bench Press, Weighted Dips and BB Curls. I know you guys are saying where is the squat and deadlifts but currently these are out for me due to a ruptured disk in my lower back. Dr. said only remedy was surgery and I haven't determined a good time to be in rehab for 6 months yet.

Current #'s
BB Bench Press - 275 for 5 reps
Weighted Dips - BW + 75 for 10 reps
BB Curls - 120 for 5 reps

Training Routine - Trying to mix things up a little right now and add in some cardio classes to help maintain weight.
Monday - 45 minute class (Cardio Sculpt) followed by 15 minute ab class
Tuesday - Chest and Biceps
Wednesday - 45 minute class (Muscle Pump) followed by 15 minute ab class
Thursday - Back, Triceps and Shoulders
Friday - Either full court basketball or a boot camp class.
Sat and Sun - Having fun with the kids outdoors.
I think that's it for now.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
5/31 - Day 1

Chest & Bi's
DB Bench Press - 3x5 @ 100lbs
Incline BB Bench - 3x10 @ 185
Cable Curls - 3x12 @ 30
BB Curls - 3x5 @ 120
Machine Curls - 3x10 @ 90
Concentration DB Curls - 3x12 @ 35

Really nothing to add at this point except I didn't have any side from this morning's dose. Took 3 caps of HGHup and 2 caps of Free Test and didn't feel any effects, good or bad. Of course I'm not expecting to feel these products but just wanted to note there are no stims or anything like that if anyone wondered.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
following along, Curious to see how you like HGHup at the dosing you are doing. I typically take all mine right before bed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump.

also consider all 5 caps at night before bed. great sleep. not like IGF 2, but still an awesome sleep

remember that best log wins free lit up (new flavor). also remember u can make this log any way u want to. everyday, or every few days, whatever u want. just be sure to post a final review.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
App Nut reps, have a question for you. I usually eat at night around 10 and then head to bed around 11 or 11:30. I notice on the bottle it says to take 2 hours after your last meal. Is 1 to 1.5 hours ok, or should I choose another time to take my HGHup?

Also, are there any advantages to taking Free Test pre or post w/o. Right now I'm taking them the same time as the HGHup which is morning and night.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
App Nut reps, have a question for you. I usually eat at night around 10 and then head to bed around 11 or 11:30. I notice on the bottle it says to take 2 hours after your last meal. Is 1 to 1.5 hours ok, or should I choose another time to take my HGHup?

Also, are there any advantages to taking Free Test pre or post w/o. Right now I'm taking them the same time as the HGHup which is morning and night.
If your meal does not contain carbohydrates or whey protein, you are fine to dose your HGHup 1-1.5 hours after your meal. However, if it contain either carbohydrates or whey protein, you're better off giving yourself those ~2 hours, or you won't be giving yourself the best chances to get the best effects from the product. OR, you can dose your 3 caps HGHup first thing and then 2 caps pre-training.

Not sure why you are dosing FREE TEST at night - IMO the best way to dose it is 4 caps first thing. You COULD dose pre-training (my first thing dose fell pre-training, so I know what this is like), since it may help re aggression, etc., but no need to dose post-training.

~Rosie~

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
If your meal does not contain carbohydrates or whey protein, you are fine to dose your HGHup 1-1.5 hours after your meal. However, if it contain either carbohydrates or whey protein, you're better off giving yourself those ~2 hours, or you won't be giving yourself the best chances to get the best effects from the product. OR, you can dose your 3 caps HGHup first thing and then 2 caps pre-training.

Not sure why you are dosing FREE TEST at night - IMO the best way to dose it is 4 caps first thing. You COULD dose pre-training (my first thing dose fell pre-training, so I know what this is like), since it may help re aggression, etc., but no need to dose post-training.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the tips Rosie, I'll start taking Free Test, 4 caps with morning dose.

As far as the HGHup, my last meal of the day always consists of the same thing, greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of protein powder, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon to taste.
So if I drop the protein pwdr I'm good with taking around 1 to 1.5 hours after last meal.

bmmballer07

Awards
Yeah, you might want to look into dosing 5 HGH at night. When I did that I noticed I got a better and deeper sleep when doing so. I am not so sure taking it during the day has any effect at all because your body produces most if not all of it while your sleeping. Ive done 2 cycles of free test and hghup. Probably one of my favorites when it comes to cutting down some bf %.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/1 - Day 2

Dosage
HGHup 3 caps morning | 2 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning | 2 caps night

Going forward I will be re-adjusting my dosing schedule to:
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and a grapefruit
Pre Workout - Protein Shake 2tsp of natty pb and a peach
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap filled with veggies, pickle, fish oil
Dinner - Lean Steak, green beans
Night - Greek Yogurt, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon

Training
Did muscle pump class. Routines are dependent on instructors. Today's instructor (my fav) focuses more on strength. Did the following 3 cycles for 8 to 15 reps
1st cycle - 2 sets
Shoulder Press
Push ups - maximum effort for 30 seconds
DB Squats

2nd cycle - 2 sets
DB Tricep Press
DB Bicep Curls
DB Lunges - maximum effort for 45 seconds each leg

3rd cycle - 2 sets
Dips
Static Bicep Curls (where you hold the DB in one hand in static postion while curling the other then switch)
One leg lunge (Absolutely hate these things, thought I was gonna die) maximum effort for 1 minute each leg

15 minutes of various ab exercises

Drenched in sweat after the workout. The key to geting a workout in this class is selecting db's that are challenging for you. There a lot of guys in the class using 10 and 15lb dbs talking about how easy the class is. I just laugh at them. I try and challenge myself. In today's class I used 35 and 45lb db's.

Notes - Still really nothing to report on the Free Test/HGHup stack yet. I did sleep pretty good last night, so looks like these supp's don't cause any insomnia type effects. I know HGHup is supposed to help with sleep, but you can't never tell how supplements effect different people.

bmmballer07

Awards
You will also start to notice some more melatonin in your skin about a week into it. Your skin will just look healthier, it's part of the hghup so don't worry about it if you notice it. I enjoy as it kinda gives you a healthy tan look.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
You will also start to notice some more melatonin in your skin about a week into it. Your skin will just look healthier, it's part of the hghup so don't worry about it if you notice it. I enjoy as it kinda gives you a healthy tan look.
It is summer time :banana:

bmmballer07

Awards
This is true, and thank god I live in a college town. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips Rosie, I'll start taking Free Test, 4 caps with morning dose.

As far as the HGHup, my last meal of the day always consists of the same thing, greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of protein powder, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon to taste.
So if I drop the protein pwdr I'm good with taking around 1 to 1.5 hours after last meal.
No worries :)

If your protein powder does not contain whey, not to mention the Greek Yoghurt (any carbohydrates in it are negligible if under ~10g), you're good to go. If it does, dropping it would be the thing to do, yes, and having your HGHup dose ~90 minutes afterwards - you can always have it a little earlier.

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I love greek yogurt. I get the pomegranet kind and tear it up!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/2 - Day 3

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Pre Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap filled with veggies, pickle
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Salad, peach
Dinner - turkey burger, 1/2 cucumber, fish oil

Training
Back, Tri's and shoulders
Weighted Pullups 3x5 @ BW+25
Deadlifts 3x10 @ 225 (first time in a long time due to back, had a little pain in lower back).
Reverse Cable flys 3x12 @ 20
Skull Crushers 3x5 @ 105
CG Machine Press 3x10 @ 190
Cable Kickbacks 3x15 @ 25
Machine Shoulder Press - 3x10 can't remember poundage
DB Upright Rows - 3x15 @ 35

Notes - One thing I noticed this morning. I slept pretty heavy last night. I usually wake up mutliple times during the night but didn't last night. Also found it kind of hard to wake up and get myself going. It took me a good 15 minutes to get that "I just want to go back to bed" type feeling out of my mind. I'm usually the type, when I hear the alarm clock, I hit the floor running, but not this morning.

bmmballer07

Awards
Yeah you will get used to it after a while. It has the same affect of ZMA if you have ever taken that. I bet you remember all your dreams now though. Oh and say goodbye to hangovers while your on it, not that you should be drinking while on it dampen the effects but you won't wake up with a hangover.. Its awesome.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah HGHup sleep wise isnt as good as IGF 2, but comparable to ZMA.

as far as free test, i dose it two caps morning, two caps pre workout. all 4 caps in morning will do just fine as well.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/3 - Day 4

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Pre Workout - Turkey burger (just burger), 1/2 cucumber
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Wrap filled with veggies, peach (later had a banana pudding milk shake from Chick-Fil A, man I love those things)
Dinner - Italian Sausage sandwich

Training
Cardio Sculpt Class
Basically ran around the class for about 45 minutes running and jumping. A lot of high impact movements like jump squats, walking lunges etc... to keep the heart rate up.

Notes - Sleep was ok last night but not as good as the night before, but my wife had a little to do with that in a good way :hump:
Felt like I lasted a little longer but no differences in refractory period. I've always been able to get fully erect after a few minutes of blowing load, and the same happened last night. I'm hoping after a couple of weeks, I'll get back to my teenage years and be able to blow a load and just keep going with no loss of stiffness, but that's probably high hopes. 37 is a long ways from 18 :laughing:
No noticable difference in training dept regarding aggression or alpha male feeling

Oh yeah, one last thing, I had the runs this morning. I have no idea if this is in relation to the 4 caps of Free Test in the morning but thought I would add just in case it starts being a recurring thing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, one last thing, I had the runs this morning. I have no idea if this is in relation to the 4 caps of Free Test in the morning but thought I would add just in case it starts being a recurring thing.
It's possible that the Forslean affected you, and you just need to get used to it.

~Rosie~

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/6 - Day 7

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and apple
Pre Workout - protein shake with 2 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 grapefruit
Post Workout - large Grilled Chicken Salad with 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner - Grilled chicken salad

Training
Cardio Sculpt Class
Burned a ton of calories today. Our instructor was a maniac, dude was going 100mph 24/7. There was some things, were the whole class just looked at him and started laughing because the stuff he was wanting us to do was ridiculous.

Notes - Sleep was good last night, had a few vivid dreams. The runs have gotten better in the morning, but stools are still on the soft side. Also, have noticed I've gotten 2 pimples on my face which I only get when I run test boosters.

jdrannin1

Awards
6/6 - Day 7

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and apple
Pre Workout - protein shake with 2 tsp of natty pb and 1/2 grapefruit
Post Workout - large Grilled Chicken Salad with 1/2 grapefruit

Training
Cardio Sculpt Class
Burned a ton of calories today. Our instructor was a maniac, dude was going 100mph 24/7. There was some things, were the whole class just looked at him and started laughing because the stuff he was wanting us to do was ridiculous.

Notes - Sleep was good last night, had a few vivid dreams. The runs have gotten better in the morning, but stools are still on the soft side. Also, have noticed I've gotten 2 pimples on my face which I only get when I run test boosters.
How do you find those sculpt classes? Same thing as a spinning class? I've always wanted to give it a shot to see if I could do it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of big gyms have spin classes or sculpting classes

jdrannin1

Awards
alot of big gyms have spin classes or sculpting classes
I worded that wrong. I'm just trying to gauge how people like it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've never done cycling class but the muscle pump, boot camp and cardio sculpt classes are pretty good. I just started taking these classes a few months ago. I've been lifting for about 12 years now. I've never been a big proponent of cardio, I mainly just lifted weights. Well, I finally got to the point where I was just bored and needed something else to keep me motivated, so I started taking these classes. I mix it up, with 3 days a week with classes and 2 days with pure strength training. This has worked for me pretty good, and honestly my cardiovasular endurance has increased a lot since taking these classes.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/7 - Day 8

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps morning

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and grapefruit
Pre Workout - Grilled Chicken Wrap filled with veggies
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Salad
Dinner - ?, will report later

Training
Chest & Biceps
BB Bench Press 3x5 @ 275
Decline DB Press 3x10 @ 75
seated 1 arm cable fly's 3x12 @ 25
Single DB fly's 3x12 @ 25

DB Curls 3x5 @ 50 (standing against wall to negate any cheating)
Machine Curls 3x10 @ 100
seated 1 arm cable curls 3x12 @ 25

Notes - Again had vivid dreams last night. Stools seem to be regular now. I haven't really noticed any alpha male mentality or agression, but I have been getting some pretty good morning wood the last 2 days. I have a 1 hour commute to work, and this morning I had a hard-on for about 30 minutes. I was just praying that it would go away before I had to walk in to work :laugh:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff. the upset stomach is likely due to free test, but users who experience that side report of it going away after a few days, as there bodies need to adjust to it

jdrannin1

Awards
ah gotcha. my mom does it and loves it lol
I need to change things up. My routine is getting stale.

Well, I've never done cycling class but the muscle pump, boot camp and cardio sculpt classes are pretty good. I just started taking these classes a few months ago. I've been lifting for about 12 years now. I've never been a big proponent of cardio, I mainly just lifted weights. Well, I finally got to the point where I was just bored and needed something else to keep me motivated, so I started taking these classes. I mix it up, with 3 days a week with classes and 2 days with pure strength training. This has worked for me pretty good, and honestly my cardiovasular endurance has increased a lot since taking these classes.
Same here. I've always hated cardio and avoided it like the plague. I do like plyometrics but I find it hard on my knees most days.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/8 - Day 9

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning | 2 caps pre/workout (changed dosing scheme)

Diet
Pre Workout - Protein Shake 2tsp of natty pb and 1 mouthfull of fiber one cereal
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap filled with veggies, pickle
Dinner - BBQ and fried squash

Training
Did muscle pump class. R Did the following 3 cycles for 8 to 15 reps
1st cycle - 2 sets
Shoulder Press
Push ups - maximum effort for 30 seconds
DB Squats

2nd cycle - 2 sets
DB Tricep Press
DB Deadlifts
DB Clean and Press

3rd cycle - 2 sets
DB Pushups with a row
Bicep Curls (straight sets of 10, 9, 8, 7, etc..1)
forward and lateral db lunges for 16 reps per leg

Notes - Not a lot to report. Had sex last night with the wife, but didn't notice any difference in that dept. Kind of hard to tell if there was any difference in refractory period, as it was late and after we went the 1st round, we both just kind of collapsed into bed and fell asleep.
Still having good morning wood. As far as the boys, I haven't noticed any difference in size, but they do seem to be hanging lower, but account a lot of that to just being so dang hot in NC right now (mid 90's).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/9 - Day 10

Dosage
HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning | 2 caps pre/workout (changed dosing scheme)

Diet
Pre Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap filled with veggies, pickle
Post Workout - BBQ, fried squash and mixed raw vegetables
Dinner - Taco Salad

Training
Back and Tri's
WG BB Rows 3x5 @ 205
WG Lat Pulldowns 3x10 @ 110
DB Pullovers 3x12 @ 35
CG Bench Press 3x5 @ 235
Single overhead DB Press 3x10 @ 35
Pushdowns 3x15 @ 100

Notes - Embarrasingly, my wife told me this morning that I was having a pretty vivid dream last night. She said I must have been dreaming about sex because I woke her up humping the bed :laugh: and that I was really into it. Sadly I didn't remember the dream. Other than that, I'm starting to get a few more random boners during the day, and skin is beginning to get oily.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/10 - Day 11

No training today. My 6 year old son graduated from kindergarten this morning and his school had a ceremony. It took a couple of hours so it threw my whole work schedule out of whack, so no training.

Dosage
Free Test - 2 morning, 2 afternoon
HGHup - 5 caps night

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/13 - Day 14

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 4 caps afternoon (forgot to take this morning)

Diet
Pre Workout - BBQ with 1/2 cucumber
Post Workout - Sausage Casserole with 1/2 cucumber
Dinner - Bourban chicken with fried okra

Training
Cardio Sculpt Class
Burned a ton of calories today. Class was 3 sets of various exercises for 30 seconds a piece followed by 30 seconds of rest. So for example, 30 seconds of jump rope, 30 seconds of push-ups, 30 seconds of burpees, followed by 30 seconds of rest, rinse and repeat using different exercises.

Notes - Still not noticing a whole lot of difference in the libido dept, although I can tell my test is higher (oily skin and a few pimples). I do have more random wood, but desire to have sex hasn't increased any. Sleep is still good regarding HGHup. Had sex over the weekend and no noticable differences in that dept as well.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/15 - Day 16

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning, 2 caps pre w/o

Diet
Pre Workout - protein shake, cucumber, handful of fiber-one cereal
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap, apple
Dinner - sausage casserole, cucumber

Training
Chest & Biceps
BB Bench Press 3x5 @ 280 (+ 5lbs)
Dips (leaning forward for more chest movement) 3x10 + 60
seated 1 arm cable fly's 3x12 @ 30 (+ 5lbs)
DB Curls 3x5 @ 55 (+ 5 lbs)
Machine Curls 3x10 @ 100
seated 1 arm overhead cable curls 3x12 @ 30 (+ 5lbs)

Notes - Good sleep seems to be pretty consistent now. Strength seems to be going up as well. All other factors (libido, aggression, focus, etc...) seem to be pretty stable.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/16 - Day 17

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night

Diet
Pre Workout - Grilled Chicken Wheat Wrap
Post Workout - Salad with Grilled chicken
Dinner - Chicken biscuit, apple

Training
Back & Triceps
Wide Grip Pullups 3x5 @ BW + 25
DB Rows 3x10 @ 100
Power Good Mornings 3x12 @ 115
CG Machine Press 3x5 @ 235
Dips 3x10 @ BW + 55
Rope Pushdowns 3x12 @ 80

Notes - Something I've noticed the last couple of days that I hadn't connected with the Free Test/HGHup stack is Ive been a lot warmer lately. I've been freezing my kids out of the house and car. My wife walks around the house wrapped up like its winter time, while I'm stripped down in my underwear trying to keep cool. Also, weighed myself today at 199lbs. Thats a 2lb increase but waist hasn't expanded (According to pants and belts). Sleep was extremly good last night, very deep and restful. Desire/aggression is starting to pick-up when pressing the heavy weights. Looking forward to next week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah your weight gain but no waist increase is normal. ive done the Lit Up + Free Test + HGHup sack before and i gained about 6 pounds but lost body fat.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/20 - Day 21

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 morning 2 pre w/o

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and watermelon
Pre Workout - fiber one cereal bar, protein shake
Post Workout - Grilled chicken wheat wrap

Training
Cardio Sculpt Class
Different intervals of cardio/strength. So basically 1 cardio exercise superset with 1 strength based exercise

Notes - OK, over the past few days my libido has really kicked into high gear. I'm wanting sex all the time. I feel like I did when I was in high school and wanted to have sex, and when I didn't get it, I'd get pissed off. Mood is still good, but I've noticed I get slightly aggravated more easily now but nothing I can't handle. Sleep is still good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes - OK, over the past few days my libido has really kicked into high gear. I'm wanting sex all the time. I feel like I did when I was in high school and wanted to have sex, and when I didn't get it, I'd get pissed off. Mood is still good, but I've noticed I get slightly aggravated more easily now but nothing I can't handle...
Say "Hellooooo FREE TEST" :lol:

~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I hear ya about the increased libido when on Free Test. I'm bugging the heck out of my wife all the time right now! She doesn't complain though....LOL

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wanting to have sex Sat night and I didn't get any. I walked around the entire day pissed off at the world. Then I started thinking, why in the world am I acting like a spoiled horny teenager. Then the lightbulb moment - FreeTest

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/21 - Day 22

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and watermelon
Pre Workout - Grilled Chickent Wheat Wrap
Post Workout - Grilled Chicken Salad
Dinner - Turkey burger and fried squash

Training
Chest & Biceps
BB Bench Press 3x5 @ 285 (+ 5lbs)
1 arm Machine Press 3x10 @ 80
lying swiss ball cable fly's 3x12 @ 30
BB Curls 3x5 @ 110 (+5)
DB concentration curls on bench 3x10 @ 40
seated overhead cable curls 3x12 @ (can't remember)

Notes - I can see why people suggest running 2 bottles of this stuff. I'm nearing the end of the bottle and feeling it's really kicking in now. Alpha-male mentality, libido increase, increase erections, oily skin and strength increase and weight is still baseline.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notes - I can see why people suggest running 2 bottles of this stuff. I'm nearing the end of the bottle and feeling it's really kicking in now. Alpha-male mentality, libido increase, increase erections, oily skin and strength increase and weight is still baseline.
Best results are definitely seen with ~8 weeks of usage.

~Rosie~

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/22 - Day 23

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning | 2 caps pre/workout

Diet
Morning - Protien shake with 3tsp of natty pb and a banana
Pre Workout - Roast Beef with 1/2 grapefruit
Post Workout - Roast Beef, fried squash, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner - Toasted chicken salad sandwich, small portion of fried okra

Training
Did muscle pump class. (again think p90x type training)

Notes - Libido is still sky high, had sex last night so horniness has dropped some (thank goodness). Aggression in the gym is rock'n. Here's what I've noticed the last 2 days, sleep hasn't been as good. When I do sleep, it's a deep sleep, but I'm having trouble falling asleep. Not sure if thermo effect has kicked in or what, but I'm literally burning up at night. I'm laying on top of the bed with no covers, with ceiling fan on full blast and air conditioner on about 65 degrees and I'm still tossing and turning because I'm so hot.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
6/23 - Day 24

Dosage

HGHup 5 caps night
Free Test 2 caps morning | 2 caps pre/workout

Diet
Pre Workout - Grilled chicken wrap
Post Workout - Grilled chicken salad
Dinner - Greek Yogurt, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon, banana

Training
Back & Tri's
Wide Grip Pullups 3x5 @ BW + 25
Deadlifts 3x10 @ 225
1 arm lat pulldowns 3x12 @ 75
close grip bench press 3x5 @ 245
Dips 3x10 @ BW+50
Cable pullovers 3x12 @ 65

Notes - Still hot. I've noticed my skin is getting more oily but pimples are still few. In the mindset now where I'm looking forward to going to the gym because I'm going to get a good workout in. Extra aggression/motivation is nice. Libido is kick'n in high gear.