Osta Log for Summer Cut

jman22

Awards
On May 9th I started on osta at 12.5 ED. I have read various logs on these forums about rise in estrogen and some shutdown occuring even at smaller doses. (12.5 being the most common safe dose)

It seems to me after surfing the web for every bit of info I can get on this SARM that the higher the dose the closer the sides are to that of an actual test cycle. The only thing that worries me is the possibility of gyno.

I am unsure if it will work but to try to offset the rise in estrogen I am taking 2 caps of ERASE a day along with the Osta. (((((Any input on this would be great!!!)))))

I am currently on day 19 so let me catch everyone up on the progressions.

Height 5-5 Starting Weight 151 Extremely clean diet consisting of mostly chicken.

Week 1: Weight 151

Most a placebo effect the first few days. Lifts stayed the same. No change in mood or real change in body comp. Added 4 days of cardio in after my lifts doing intervals for 15 minutes on the treadmill. Overall not much to report the first week.

Week 2: Weight 149

Started the 2nd week most definetly witnessing the fat burning properties as I was without a doubt cutting up around the midsection. No change in my lifts throughout the week but my muscles were definetly fuller and my abs were coming out. Very paranoid about the estrogen rise.

Week 3: Weight 147

Definetly kicked in full force this week. Muscles are full, lefts are up a tad bit, nothing major but the pumps stick around after workouts and muscle tone looks good. Abs are looking good and fat is shedding off, almost ready for the beach. Test may be down a bit as libido is def down and i dont know if im overeacting but feel a bit sensitive in the chest. Like I stated before I am very paranoid about gyno side effects. Nothing major in the libido drop but I am tempted to pick up some sustain alpha as this stuff worked great when I did an H drol last summer. It is currently day 19 and I will pick up from here.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Right on!!! I have found that the Sarm's do have some shutdown with them, I think this makes sense and its not huge but a OTC PCT is highly recommended IMHO!!! :fing02: right on buddy!!!

jman22

Awards
Im not so much worried about the mild shutdown but more so about the estrogen rise and gyno possiblilty. Do you think that taking the 2 caps of erase is benificial and should keep estrogen down or do you think I should get some sustain and run it through the cycle?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would run the erase with the ostra!! Can't go wrong with that! you'll need to keep the estro in control. . . you need some estro but not lots!!! :fing02: everything is great in small doses EXCEPT TEST BABY!!! MUHAHA :yup:

jman22

Awards
Day 20 - Lift still staying steady but veins are starting to come out for the summer. Might bump the erase up to 3 caps a day.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 - Lift still staying steady but veins are starting to come out for the summer. Might bump the erase up to 3 caps a day.
Right on brutha!! That is what i have done already and I'm loving it!! :saevilw:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 Erase a day that's how I roll...

jman22

Awards
Day 23- Back from a long weekend, Chest was decent yesterday at the gym... still not much in any increase in strength but the pumps are there. Its almost as if my lifts are staying the same but I definetly am gaining good weight. I was 151 yesterday. Erase seems to be serving its purpose and Im throwing in Sustain Alpha 3 days per week.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
right on!! I'm on 3 a day erase and La dat dat dat dat daaaaaa I'm loving it!!! :hump:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on!! I'm on 3 a day erase and La dat dat dat dat daaaaaa I'm loving it!!! :hump:
That's the sweet spot for me... love the stuff and It's a good cort blocker too, just watch your waistline diminish... I have 3 more bottles on the way but customs has held it up. They are stopping everything now....

jman22

Awards
Do you take 3 ERASE all at once or do you space the caps throughout the day?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take 3 ERASE all at once or do you space the caps throughout the day?
I space them out 1 am 1 midday 1 with supper..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
^^^ :banana: yup!!! BUM THAT :party:

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Interested to see how this works out for you. How is the libido on Osta?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how this works out for you. How is the libido on Osta?
I run testopro with it but libido os pretty nuts so osta may be contributing but testopro always has that effect so hard to say...

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Subbed. I've been thinking trying osta. Give it hell bro

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
IMO the combination of the two is perfect!!! Increase natural test product meanwhile increasing your androgen receptor sites!!! ahhhh a perfect harmony!!!

jman22

Awards
Day 25 - Workouts are good, still not much with strength increases but ive maintained my lifts and am most definetly getting leaner and accumulation more lean muscle... My shoulders were popping yesterday and had a bunch of new veins coming out.

I almost would compare the effects of osta to that maybe a weak winstrol with only estrogen sides or strength increases. Definetly have put on some new lean muscle so hopefully this continues for the next 2 weeks.

Libido is fine but I have been running sustain along with the erase to keep estro in control and test up. Hopefully these two continue to serve their purpose as Im trying to avoid taking serms post cycle.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 - Workouts are good, still not much with strength increases but ive maintained my lifts and am most definetly getting leaner and accumulation more lean muscle... My shoulders were popping yesterday and had a bunch of new veins coming out.

I almost would compare the effects of osta to that maybe a weak winstrol with only estrogen sides or strength increases. Definetly have put on some new lean muscle so hopefully this continues for the next 2 weeks.

Libido is fine but I have been running sustain along with the erase to keep estro in control and test up. Hopefully these two continue to serve their purpose as Im trying to avoid taking serms post cycle.
Right on my friend!! should be good there! After learning about suside inhibitors i might only run 2 and than dose up to three during PCT. You need a lil bit of estrogen in the body so an imbalance of estro and test could cause some nasty backlash, something to consider

jman22

Awards
I agree.... Im only using the sustain 2-3 times per week and keeping the erase at 1 cap am 1 cap pm

jman22

Awards
Day 28 - Did arms on friday and I must say this stuff has really revved up. Keeping the weights the same (some a little less than I would normally do) and I have really put on some good muscle. I would almost say it looks like I am on an actual mild steroid cycle. Sustain 2-3 times a week to keep test levels up and 2 caps of erase to battle the estro.

So far once week 3 began this stuff is def worth every penny. Another 2 weeks to go so fingers crossed this stuff continues to produce.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
right on!!! i really enjoy this Sarm's they produce great results and muscle and str that you can keep :fing02:

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
i may have missed it, but how do you take the dose of osta? do you cap it, or just try to stomach the taste/mix it with something?

i start mine on monday and i've been debating. i know i'll be too lazy to cap it.

jman22

Awards
Day 30 - Getting leaner by the day yet definetly putting on clean muscle still. I would have to say i generally have weaker abs than most even when the summer 6 pack comes out but while on osta im able to do abs daily. Definetly help with stamina and increases healing. Weight holding at a lean 148. Most definetly down a few percent body fat.

--The taste was horrendous at first but after a few weeks ive gotten used to stomaching it. It tastes like drops of superglue or some chemical.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 - Getting leaner by the day yet definetly putting on clean muscle still. I would have to say i generally have weaker abs than most even when the summer 6 pack comes out but while on osta im able to do abs daily. Definetly help with stamina and increases healing. Weight holding at a lean 148. Most definetly down a few percent body fat.

--The taste was horrendous at first but after a few weeks ive gotten used to stomaching it. It tastes like drops of superglue or some chemical.
:goodpost: You will get use to it. . .i rock out sublingual now :fing02: you'll get use to it, remember we don't take supplements because they taste good. We take them because they are good for us :yup:

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
:goodpost: You will get use to it. . .i rock out sublingual now :fing02: you'll get use to it, remember we don't take supplements because they taste good. We take them because they are good for us :yup:
good call, that's how i got used to my nolva. tastes like it was based in vegetable glycerin

jman22

Awards
Day 32 - Best week at the gym in as long as I can remember. Most definetly looks as if im on something. Completely leaned out and muscles are popping all over. Vascularity it good as well. If I can make it through the next week and make it through PCT without any problems this is probably one of the best supplements out there. Mind you I have been on a perfect diet and eating about 350 grams of protein a day. Osta most definetly served it purpose so far as I have had a full recomp plus obvious lean muscle gains and fat loss.