TTERRIBLE ANDROMASS

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Due to some things in life I'm moving and I had to put off my AM run until June 6th. I will be running AM solo, it is my first ph, for 4 weeks. My PCT is going to be the TRS stack.

I am 25, 180lbs, and around 13-15%bf according to calipers.

my training will be
Monday Chest/Biceps
Straight Bench 5x5
Chin ups 3x11
Incline Bench 5x5
Preacher DB Curls 5x5
Flat DB Flyes 5x5
Hammer Curls 5x5
Decline Bench 5x5
Abs
Tuesday Back
Lat Bar Pulldown 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
DB Pullover 5x5
Pull Ups 3x11
Squats 5x5
Abs
Thursday Deltoid/Triceps
Military Press 5x5
Close Grip Bench 5x5
Lateral Raise 5x5
Tricep Pushdown 5x5
Reverse Flyes 5x5
Tricep Dips 3x11
Abs
Friday Legs
Leg Extensions 5x5
Hack Squat 5x5
Calf Raises 5x5
Squat 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5
DB Lunges or Weighted Box jumps 3x11
Abs
Saturday/Sunday/Wednesday - rest
The 5x5's are progressive sets.

In addition to the lifting I will be doing some cardio and sprints daily.

Diet will be a 40%/40%/20% macro 4000 calories from food. I am getting the Anabolic cookbook so that should help with my food intake.

I just wanted to make this right now being as I have time to do so I will be starting on June 6th in the AM.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kill it JT! I'll be following. Keep an eye on my log, as I will be almost half way into my 8 week cycle by then, you might read some observations that you could use to your advantage.

JT's gettin Terribly Massive :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome a solo log of A-Mass

princevince

Awards
  • Established
including support supps and delivery isn't that around the $500 range just for a 4 week cycle? if money isn't an issue, i assume it's all good, though. like they say "it ain't trickin if you got it. i could get a year and some change worth of stuff with that amount of scrilla, real talk. but i'll definitely will be sub'n jt

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
No it was just over 200 with pct support supps arent really need much because AM is non-methyl

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
No it was just over 200 with pct support supps arent really need much because AM is non-methyl
Subd. What about blood pressure? This stuff is supposed to be comparable to SD just without the liver issues.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd. What about blood pressure? This stuff is supposed to be comparable to SD just without the liver issues.
I haven't heard that. Regardless, bp is pretty cheap to regulate.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, haven't heard this either. It was more akin to 1AD/4AD but with better oral boiavailability.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Alright brother, good to see another AndroMass logger here. As for the regards comparing to SD, I didn't hear it was supposed to be like SD. Hearing that now makes total sense, day 2 of AM, which was my first workout, that is what I compared it too. So yeah, for your first PH if this is like SD you are going to love this **** brother

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
This just in.. I may be running anabeta in my pct

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will def be running anabeta during PCT, just better be out in time

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Has the ingredient list been released??
no it hasn't.. it does on the 1st though :D

so I just moved in.. getting settled.. we now have a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and Tornado Watch until 2am.. I'm sorry if my house gets hit by a tornado.. I wouldn't be able to finish, or start at all, my log. That would be the least of my worries..

I'm terrified of storms tbh.. so I'm probably overreacting, but every warning I feel like its just going to come down on my house and destroy me and my life.. hasn't happened yet, but I'd like to keep on my toes to be safe.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so I just moved in.. getting settled.. we now have a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and Tornado Watch until 2am.. I'm sorry if my house gets hit by a tornado.. I wouldn't be able to finish, or start at all, my log. That would be the least of my worries..

I'm terrified of storms tbh.. so I'm probably overreacting, but every warning I feel like its just going to come down on my house and destroy me and my life.. hasn't happened yet, but I'd like to keep on my toes to be safe.

That sucks, I'm not terrified of storms, as a matter of fact I would love to see a tornado one day, only if it didn't kill anyone, some of those tornado vids are crazy yet they look amazing.

I don't feel I'm afraid of storms but then again I've been having reoccurring tornado dreams since I've been 7 years old. Not sure why but I get a tornado nightmare at least once a month, had one a couple days ago, I always wake up in a sweat when it happends, weird stuff I know lol. Seems like in my dream it's always following me, I keep going house to house for better shelter but it follows me until I wake up LOL

suppRatings

Awards
how tall are ya?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I am probably closer to 5'10" then 5'9" but it's between there.. depending on who measures.. I've had multiple clinics claim their measurements are right.. so.. idk.. I just pick the bottom so it's not exaggerated..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah just saw the weather for here in MI, looks like tornados here tonight too, along with 70 mph wind gusts and hail over an inch in diameter. WTF!

Hope you stay safe man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case, did you want to send me your AndroMass to hold onto until the storm blows over? You know...in case it gets carried away? Or like, if you die, can I just have it?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this one! Looking forward to seeing how the AM treats you jt!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah just saw the weather for here in MI, looks like tornados here tonight too, along with 70 mph wind gusts and hail over an inch in diameter. WTF!

Hope you stay safe man.
I heard on the news they were saying since the winter weather stayed long this year that the cold air is mixing with the hot air or something like that, which will cause messed up weather...they called it something else, I forget lol

Where I live we have had some bad storms came close to a tornado hitting the ground, but besides that never had any tonadoes, if it's ever gonna happen it would prob be this year with the weather being all crazy.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
June 5 is a long wait.

Looking forward to this one.

How much above maintenance is the 4000 calories for you?
What are your staples?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case, did you want to send me your AndroMass to hold onto until the storm blows over? You know...in case it gets carried away? Or like, if you die, can I just have it?
LOL

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
June 5 is a long wait.

Looking forward to this one.

How much above maintenance is the 4000 calories for you?
What are your staples?
4000 is about 800 overish.. But I will be doing conditioning in addition to lifting.. So i'll need more..

My staples are whey, creatine, and fish oil.. I am going to be using premax as well.. So idk if that counts lol.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I like it.. But an e book isn't worth $50 I was thinking they would have an option to get a paper copy.. But alas.. No.. Other then that the recipes are solid :)

taylorgains96

Awards
Does it tell you the nutritional content of the recipe?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to have some ACUAL feed back from a REG member here. :)

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I try... talking on here keeps my mind off the fact that my bottle of andromass is sitting in its box.. in my kitchen.. waiting for monday to come..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try... talking on here keeps my mind off the fact that my bottle of andromass is sitting in its box.. in my kitchen.. waiting for monday to come..
Now thats will power!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I am thinking of instead of doing the training I posted I would use Dorian Yate's Blood and Guts because I responded well ealier this year using it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a good training partner, then go for it.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
If you have a good training partner, then go for it.
thats where idk if I will.. ugh.. damn new gym.. why can't people who go to gyms be serious about lifting rather than just jogging and nothing else..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats where idk if I will.. ugh.. damn new gym.. why can't people who go to gyms be serious about lifting rather than just jogging and nothing else..
Well, some days require it more than others. Back day is really only limited by your will, but legs and chest will require some additional assistance.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
would it be unwise to start tomorrow even though my training doesn't start until monday?.. I really want to.. like right now.. the waiting is like freakin christmas..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would it be unwise to start tomorrow even though my training doesn't start until monday?.. I really want to.. like right now.. the waiting is like freakin christmas..
I think you'd be fine and I dont see the harm or it being unwise. Your just "loading up" a little early and one day is not goin to hurt anything imo.