Oogaly_Boogaly getting scary with Lit-UP *SPONSORED*

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Oogaly_Boogaly getting scary with Lit-UP *SPONSORED*

I was lucky enough to have been chosen to run a log of Lit-UP by Applied Nutriceuticals.

You can read up on it here: Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

It is a light stimulant preworkout that does not use geranium extract. Which I appreciate since I have had issues with it before and never that great of a workout. Reminds me of a dirty ec stack (produced by little known companies), with worst side effects.

I am currently 180lb and still in a recomp which you can read about here:
    ERASE the flaws.

Height: 5'11 6'?
    Weight: 180lb
    Bodyfat: possibly 13, I retain a lot of water, I'm half El Salvadorian =(.
    Current Goals: Recomp, and compete in boxing. A bit harder to do since I need to keep a high VO2 max while attempting to be aesthetic haha.

Received my bottle today: 5/23/2011

Initial thoughts: I love the bottle, it's compact, vacuum sealed as well with a tab for easy opening.

When mixed, it is deep in color, and pretty damn sweet. Not bad, not bad at all.

I feel a really strong head buzz to be honest and it has only been a few minutes after consuming. I plan on destroying some weights today.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Cool man. I love this stuff. I tastes amazing, and real nice, no crashing afterwords. Im doing about 1 heaping scoop or 2 level scoops. Def gotta get more.

RECOVERBRO

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

sub'd, by the way congrat's on being one of the selected ones. i tried the sample of lit-up and was charged for the next 4 hours with no crash. gotta get me a tub fo'sho.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    sub'd, by the way congrat's on being one of the selected ones. i tried the sample of lit-up and was charged for the next 4 hours with no crash. gotta get me a tub fo'sho.
    Haha, yeah I feel that right now. Was lethargic all day until taking this. Which says a hell of a lot considering I have had 2 dosages of ec and a redbull along side of tea. It reminds me of Noxipro without the crash of death though post workout (attributed to the minute amount of 1,3 dimeth they use)

Update: Day 1

Went in for a mild lift, cant afford to throw my shoulder out any worst than it already is.

*Bent over barbell rows - 5 sets of 225lbx20 reps (was rather easy)
    *Stabilization pushups- 4 sets of 25 (noticed a stronger mind-muscle connection)
    *Weighted dips- 3 sets- 90lbx 15 reps
    *Hammer incline press -3 sets- 270lb isolation presses x failure.
    *Incline cables - 4 sets - 120lb x 25reps
    *Incline dumbbell press- 3 sets - 90lb x 25 reps.

From there moved onto the treadmill for a 15* walk to burn off the rest of my glycogen/fat.

Overall not a hard workout but feeling pretty well.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

5/25/2011

Just took two scoops, would like to ask that the dextrose content be lowered? It is a bit too sweet which makes me wonder what the actual amount of dextrose in the bottle is.

Possibly try something along the lines of cinnamon to counteract the insulin spike? Or is that the goal? Just throwing ideas around right now before I go do legs. Everyone is different, I just prefer the sour bitter flavor of chemicals to the sweetness of diabetes.

Update: Day 2

DAMN! Did legs today and was greatly impressed.
    Since I have 2 injured knees I tend to fright away from squats.
    Hit 2 PRs at the end of my leg workout,
    225x15 front squats and 315x10 ATG.
    Not heavy at all for my legs but the fact that I had the focus to actually do this (knee injuries) was impressive to me.
    Still feel fresh post workout, would have went up in weight but I have to train later.

Not noticing any change in libido.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

So yeah, so far so good, took it the other day before boxing training, can't say it made too much of a difference as I always get tunnel vision when it comes to fighting.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Stuff works, I really dont need to say anything else. Only issue is when im trying to focus on my workout etc. my libido is making me think of other things.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Starting to notice emotional changes. Been really easy to anger lately, and as of today, rather depressed. Took off of erase 2 days ago to make sure it wasn't a hormonal imbalance. Stuff works great before boxing etc. but yeah I'm really down right now.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

aggression is normal but havent heard of depression. sorry to hear that
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    aggression is normal but havent heard of depression. sorry to hear that
    Thanks, a lot better now I took yesterday and today off of lit up. Will just limit how many times a week I take it.

Still love the pre-workout, it is going into my stash the next time I stock up.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

As far as any pre workout , I only take it on workout days
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

As far as any pre workout , I only take it on workout days
    same but i workout every day....
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

no rest day at all?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

no rest day at all?
    Nope nope, I am either boxing or lifting and when im not doing those I'm running.

How do I recover? Hell if I know.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

So yeah, depression etc is gone. Took it this week, pretty much every day. Taking today off of it.

Focus : 10/10 strongest thing ever and yes I have tried adderall...actually I had a whole bottle of XR for free.

Only downside is my nipps are puffy all the time now. No biggie though it doesn't seem to be gyno since they are not itchy and they do not hurt.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

if you are prone to estro sides, take something like free test. if u arent worried then dont bother.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Im on some phytosterols called test charge, not sure it works though, third day on.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Have to take the next 10 days + off of lifting, lymph node/jawline infection...
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

dang that sucks!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, stuff happens. I went for a lift the other day, had horrible success everything felt like it weighted the world. I noticed that lit-up really does give me puffy nipples.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

have you ever taken DAA before? this is why everybody suggests taking an anti estro with DAA for ppl who are prone to estro sides.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

have you ever taken DAA before? this is why everybody suggests taking an anti estro with DAA for ppl who are prone to estro sides.
    First time using it. I coupled it with erase yet somehow stayed puffy. I believe I have higher levels of estrogen, I would take more erase but my cortisol levels drop a lot.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

how many scoops of lit up are you currently taking?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

how many scoops of lit up are you currently taking?
    It depends on how I feel that day, but usually 2 scoops. If I feel great it's one scoop. I love this preworkout though, I have already ordered another tub for later use.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

2 scoops gives you the full suggested dose of 3g of DAA. do u plan to take anything with it next time u use lit up
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    It depends on how I feel that day, but usually 2 scoops. If I feel great it's one scoop. I love this preworkout though, I have already ordered another tub for later use.
    Great to read this and see that you enjoy Lit-Up. I truly think it is an amazing product. Definitely different than all the others on the market right now.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

The next time I run DAA it wont be for aesthetic reasons so the extra water weight held around the chest wont be cried over. If anything I will buy some 6-oxo and run it alongside.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OMG! This is so scary
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:21 AM
  2. Vasocharge Scary!
    By srx600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 01:05 PM
  3. This Is Some Scary Sh*t !
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles