Supplement Myth Busters ep.1

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplement Myth Busters ep.1
Inspired by the show Myth Busters, ive decided to put my own spin on the idea and have it revolve around the handfull of supplements that seem too good to be true. Ill mainly be updating with any noteworthy feedback whether its good or bad. At the end ill either give the supplement one of three ratings: Busted, Plausible or True. First up for my test is Sub Sterone from Lg followed by Ecdy from Iforce and maybe Ebol from Theromlife.

weeks 1/2/3/4 will be Sub Sterone
weeks 5/6/ and perhaps longer will Ecdy

Down the pike ill be using something from the Androseries and then MyoT12. Unless you guys want to see me try myo after my ecdy trial, just say so. Ill also give Phyto Testosterone a trial, but ill be using that in pct after a ph run. If there is anything else you guys want me to try and take the grenade on, please mention it and ill take it into consideration. I hear there is this $400 dollar nutrient re-partitioner from Bio-Quest that has gotten attention recently.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. Try the MyoT12. Ive was thinking about getting some for my unpcoming andromass run. Still undecided though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the ecdy seems to be helping, I may give Ebol a try as ive heard its the best ecdy product on the market. So far ive decided to put the series on hold and ill go right into MyoT12 after the ecdy run. As for Phyto, ill be using that in my pct.

Im almost a month into trying the Testosterone Recovery Stack with TCF-1, so when I do use phyto during pct, I should be able to recognize any effects its lending.

Ive also got my eye on these other supplements:
Hica Max from Labrada
Humapro fro Alri - Ive had 2 previous tries with it, but I figured you guys would want to hear about a 3rd run.
HSP from MRI- the local gnc has it on sale for 6 bucks and I want to cross that one off my list.
Xfactor Advance from Molecular Nutrition

Some of the other supplements ive tried:
Progenex= awesome, wish they still had the old formula.
Aplodan- increased contractile strength and doms
Ive also tried many other supplements that were not so fantastically advertised, such as Mass Aminos, Uni-liver tabs, Modern bcaas, and so on.

Btw, I started Sub Sterone yesterday. Im doin 3 droppers at 4 times a day.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in bro. rulk22 are you going to get bloodwork
Maybe. Im goin to let you guys make a lot of the decisions but ultimatly ill go with what im comfortable with. I do need to get blood work done anyways so its on my to do list. The last time I had it done the nurse hit a nerve and I had tingles in my left arm for almost a year.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Maybe. Im goin to let you guys make a lot of the decisions but ultimatly ill go with what im comfortable with. I do need to get blood work done anyways so its on my to do list. The last time I had it done the nurse hit a nerve and I had tingles in my left arm for almost a year.
tingles for year is not what you want when getting some BW.:stooges:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE!! This is such an awesome idea. When Testing these supps/ Are you just going to run these supps? Or are you going to run with other stuff. I assuming you use basic's and already know how your body responds to them, so I think that wouldnt be a big deal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in:)

what is MyoT12? Don't tell me it's another myostatin inhibitor...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in:)

what is MyoT12? Don't tell me it's another myostatin inhibitor...
Yuppers!!!! Ive seen a couple logs of it in other places. Looks like it would be most benificial during a cycle

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DUDE!! This is such an awesome idea. When Testing these supps/ Are you just going to run these supps? Or are you going to run with other stuff. I assuming you use basic's and already know how your body responds to them, so I think that wouldnt be a big deal.
Thanks bro, ive been running this idea in my head for a couple weeks and just decided to do it. Yes ill pretty much be running only one main supplement at a time, but as you mention, I know how it feels to use the basics and when I use them it wont obscure my results/findings.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, man. Should be pretty fun. I use so many supps. and stuff like this could help people that just buy stuff, for , say , the sake of buying something..LOL

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think im getting an increase in hunger with Sub Sterone. Thats a good sign.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endurance/stamina slight increase. Slight increase in strength so far. Right arm is starting to get over 20" now. Im goin to discontinue tcf-1 and sustain soon. Im almost through one bottle of Sub Sterone so far. Im tempted to throw in Iforce's Ecdy : )

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay some observations and changes. Ive been adding an extra dropper with each dose, but now ive cut it back to just the recommended dose, wich is 2 dropperfulls. I swish it a couple times in the mouth and hold it under the tongue and between the front lips and gums.
Using 3 dropperfulls was too much imo. Using just 2 is better and you dont use as much. I am dosing though now before every meal, up to 5 or 6 times, so overall im getting the same amount as before approximatly. After holding it in the mouth for a few minutes I finally consume it. It kind of makes the underneath of my tongue feel raw... or something.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Keep it up buddy.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Watch under your tongue carefully. If you see any bump develop stop immediately!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch under your tongue carefully. If you see any bump develop stop immediately!
Hm.. could you elaborate on that last sentance?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got a new protocol for sub sterone. Eat meal with higher protein content than usuall. Brush teeth, use mouth wash and then dose sub sterone. I hear its fast acting and so you want to use it after you eat ( reps from lg correct me if im wrong on that ). You also want to swallow a little bit of it and keep some still in the mouth- do that untill its all gone. Of course keep it in the mouth as long as possible, 3 minutes maybe more. The clean mouth allows for max absorption, no hinderance of food stuff getting in the way. Mouth wash opens up the pores in the mouth, so doin that is a no brainer. Thanks to jin for that new protocal/info.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a new protocol for sub sterone. Eat meal with higher protein content than usuall. Brush teeth, use mouth wash and then dose sub sterone. I hear its fast acting and so you want to use it after you eat ( reps from lg correct me if im wrong on that ). You also want to swallow a little bit of it and keep some still in the mouth- do that untill its all gone. Of course keep it in the mouth as long as possible, 3 minutes maybe more. The clean mouth allows for max absorption, no hinderance of food stuff getting in the way. Mouth wash opens up the pores in the mouth, so doin that is a no brainer. Thanks to jin for that new protocal/info.
:usa2:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So about 2 weeks into Substerone and I can tell these things.. Im down in weight wich is good as im dieting, my muscles are a bit fuller, im a bit stronger and have a little more endurance. Ecdy I believe will really be best if run for prolonged cycles. Imo its acting very close to how creatine feels. So far id say this supplement myth has not been busted but its not yet proven either, im not dissapointed and so far im of the view its plausible.

continuing cycle...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im goin to start Ecdy and stop my Sub Sterone in about a week or less. I definatly feel something different when I consume a lot of animal protein and then dosing Sub Sterone, kind of a fuller muscle feeling goin on. Ive cut calories, yet strength levels have remained the same, so thats a good sign. Looking to try a new pre-workout soon and ive already added Humapro for during the begining part of the day.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Good update, curious to see your comparison of substerone and ecdy.