Methyl 1-D And Decavol RD stack

  1. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Methyl 1-D And Decavol RD stack


    I'm 6 foot 4 and want to gain some mass I weigh 190 I'm pretty cut but now I want size would methyl 1-D and decavol RD be a good size stack? Please help!!!!!!!

  2. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    I'm also goig to take cycle assist, fish oils, flax seed, and protein while on cycle then off idk what I should take
  3. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,473
    Rep Power
    1879495
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    31.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Technically you do not need the Cycle assist, neither of these are methylated.

    What's your experience with supps? Have you used any PHs before? These would be nice because they are mild in sides, in fact I never experienced any bad side effects from M1D and Deca was taken in a stack so I do not know if it contributed to my lethargy or if that was another compound.

    You could go with OTC PCT if you run this for 4-6 weeks I am sure.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    The other PH's I have used is H-drol alpha-one and 11-sterone
    Any suggestions for pct?
  5. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    Bump
  6. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    74.49%

    Why not read up on different compounds available to you and see what interests you. Then when you decide what you want to run, post it up and ask for advice. As far as PCT for the first cycle you wrote about, you can take PP TRS stack. That should cover you on that.
  7. New Member
    Beachbody90's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    i know what i want to take but i was trying to figure out if i need a PCT for after my cycle
  8. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbody90 View Post
    i know what i want to take but i was trying to figure out if i need a PCT for after my cycle
    Yeah you always need a PTC no matter mild or strong PH but the PTC always depends on what you've ran. With these two compounds you are good with OTC PTC if your cycle is 4 weeks.

    As you may know LG recommends their Formadrol or FormX with Methyl-1D and AMS recommends their AromX with their products. You would like to probably add some kind of a test booster with these products. FYI I'll be running M1D Black + MMv3 + Decavol cycle and my PTC will be FormX + DrivenSports ActiveX.

    These products aren't liver toxic so you will be okay without cycle assist. You may want to add vitamins, creatine, BCAAs etc. it's really up to you. Most important thing is to eat lean and eat a lot.

    Please do your research... I feel sorry for you if you have already ran those products and now you are asking what you should run as a PTC with these milder products, hopefully you had correct PTC after your previous cycles.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbody90
    I'm 6 foot 4 and want to gain some mass I weigh 190 I'm pretty cut but now I want size would methyl 1-D and decavol RD be a good size stack? Please help!!!!!!!
    If you want something simple and safe I would get 2 bottles of M1D Black dose 8 caps a day and run a bottle of Form X @ 3 caps a day for 2 weeks.

    I did use an AMS kit and it was legit, that was about a year ago.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    If you want something simple and safe I would get 2 bottles of M1D Black dose 8 caps a day and run a bottle of Form X @ 3 caps a day for 2 weeks.

    I did use an AMS kit and it was legit, that was about a year ago.
    k
    Have you used M1D Black yourself ? Do u remember what kind of gains you got with ams stack?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by darkstr
    k
    Have you used M1D Black yourself ? Do u remember what kind of gains you got with ams stack?
    Logging M1D Black now, so I'll tell ya in about 30 more days. I'm 5 days into it now.

    Gains was about 7-10lbs on the AMS kit. I stacked all 3 PHs for a month with their PCT. Looked swole too. It was a good cycle. Sides acne and wanting to stick a chick a lot.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Logging M1D Black now, so I'll tell ya in about 30 more days. I'm 5 days into it now.

    Gains was about 7-10lbs on the AMS kit. I stacked all 3 PHs for a month with their PCT. Looked swole too. It was a good cycle. Sides acne and wanting to stick a chick a lot.
    Sounds awesome! I'm really looking forward to read your log because I'll start my 5 week cycle 6/22 which will be LG's M1D Black, MMv3 and AMS Decavol ( 4 weeks ).

    Unfortunately/luckily my cycle's first week will be the last week of my cutting, it depends how you watch it. On the other hand I hope MMv3 will do something nice while on diet because I've read it's good for cutting also. And on the other hand it would be nice to run 5 weeks on bulk. Anyway I'll do 1+4 + 4 weeks PTC as I've planned. I'm just afraid I'll look really buffed after this coz I'll be seeing all my friends really soon after this cycle and I haven't seen them within last 8 months.

    I would be more than really happy to gain lean 6-10lbs.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by darkstr

    Sounds awesome! I'm really looking forward to read your log because I'll start my 5 week cycle 6/22 which will be LG's M1D Black, MMv3 and AMS Decavol ( 4 weeks ).

    Unfortunately/luckily my cycle's first week will be the last week of my cutting, it depends how you watch it. On the other hand I hope MMv3 will do something nice while on diet because I've read it's good for cutting also. And on the other hand it would be nice to run 5 weeks on bulk. Anyway I'll do 1+4 + 4 weeks PTC as I've planned. I'm just afraid I'll look really buffed after this coz I'll be seeing all my friends really soon after this cycle and I haven't seen them within last 8 months.
    Look big is always nice!
    I've bulked up for almost a year now. Was finally about to call it quits and do some cardio and watch the cals & possibly hop on Fat Smack.

    Hopefully though this M1D Black will over all add some lean size (recomp), & alpha feeling.
    Hope I get no acne and bloat.

    I'm not too familiar on the MMv3 though. I'll go look up what it is a bit later.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Look big is always nice!
    I've bulked up for almost a year now. Was finally about to call it quits and do some cardio and watch the cals & possibly hop on Fat Smack.

    Hopefully though this M1D Black will over all add some lean size (recomp), & alpha feeling.
    Hope I get no acne and bloat.

    I'm not too familiar on the MMv3 though. I'll go look up what it is a bit later.
    If you are looking for alpha feeling I could recommend to try out Driven Sports ActiveX + Triazole combo, the feeling when you nat test begins to go up is unbelievable at least it was for me because I hadn't tried anything before those. MMv3 could be used as a test base as far as I know, you can somehow compare it to winstol. I can't yet post urls but hopefully this will do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    one tab of MMV3 should yield roughly the same DHT as about 30~40mg of Winstrol
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by darkstr

    If you are looking for alpha feeling I could recommend to try out Driven Sports ActiveX + Triazole combo, the feeling when you nat test begins to go up is unbelievable at least it was for me because I hadn't tried anything before those. MMv3 could be used as a test base as far as I know, you can somehow compare it to winstol. I can't yet post urls but hopefully this will do it
    Thx for the feedback.
    Not too into buying many sups lately, money is tight. Happy to be part of the Purus team, so I have access to the good ole Purus line.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx for the feedback.
    Not too into buying many sups lately, money is tight. Happy to be part of the Purus team, so I have access to the good ole Purus line.
    Lucky You and just wanted to let you know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 07:12 AM
  2. Decavol / jungle warfare stack
    By suntzu4666 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 07:11 AM
  3. Looking for info on Xtreme Tren + Decavol stack
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:17 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:15 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in