Still rubbing myself - a NTBM Thiomucase sponsored log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over the last 4 years i've dropped probably 60-70lbs of fat while probably adding 30-40lbs of muscle. Not too bad as its mostly been a fairly slow even process so I don't have terribly sagging skin, but being over 40 skin tightness kind of sucks to begin with. So when NTBM was looking for more loggers for their full product line, I figured it would be a good time to try out thiomucase for skin tightening. I'm currently in a hard cut mode so hopefully it will help even more as i'm pretty rapidly dropping fat now, around 2-3lbs a week. I'm not in precontest mode yet, but will be after June 11th.

I'm currently at 196lbs and somewhere under 13% bodyfat (my calipering showed me at 11.5% last week, but I think i'm off a bit). I'll be detailing my workouts here, a pretty straightforward 4 day split. Dietwise I'm currently using more or less a leangains / intermittent fasting but i'm below maintenance every day (further below on rest days than workout days). I can detail diet if anyone is interested, and plan to detail it once I go into full precontest mode. In a general sort of detail for my diet I tend to eat more chicken breast than beef or fish, and usually salmon for fish but I do eat all three and pork on occasion. Eggs are a little less frequent now since i'm fasting till after 12 in the afternoon but sometimes that first meal includes leftover meat from the night before scrambled in eggs. For carb source i'm mostly eating quinoa, fresh fruits, sweet potato and some sprouted grain breads but i'm not anal about it so I have for instance had 2 whole grain buns in the last couple of days, and corn on the cob as well. Sticking at about 2400 calories workout days, and around 1900 rest days, my maintenance is roughly 2800-3000. Not doing any cardio yet, but I'll probably have to add it soon.

Other supplements kind of vary. I have a stockpile of different preworkouts that I sort of choose from based on how I feel that morning, sometimes using nothing, sometimes just clearshot concentrate, but the main one is Maniac. With doing fasted workouts, i'm either adding some RecoverPRO to the preworkout or as an intraworkout, or I use VPX's Power Shock as an intra. Beyond a preworkout, I don't take a whole lot else. I take Stoked, a b-complex, and D-3 for health reasons, and now for fatloss i'm also using ephedrine, VapoXT and Gaspari Thyrotabs + Biotest T2 (since I have them here) to get the same effect as is in Shift or Dexaprine or a number of other products. I'll likely as I get closer to the contest add in DCP, and I'll be using the HEAT stack once I run out of Vapo XT. I also have bulk TTA, but i use it inconsistently because its a pain to parachute.

Here's a starting picture. I am using the thiomucase as directed which is putting on a thin coat, then wrapping with plastic wrap for an hour, then rubbing in the excess. Fun stuff :)

Heres a start pic, i'll probably post weekly update pics.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
following bud.. i'll be using the thio this month too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rubbing one out for a good cause!!:32:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the rubbing and expected knuckle baby jokes. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 193, chest today

flat hammer press machine 180x10 230x10x6 180x7x8 140x9
fly machine 2nd half of ROM 130x10x10x9
incline hammer press 180x8x7x8
cable crossovers setting 6x15x15x13
tricep pushdown 180x8 160x8 140x9
fly machine 1st half of ROM 70x10x10x10 + 60 second stretch

can definitely see a difference at my waist, I think i'm going to wait another week for an update pic though. The thiomucase goes on easy, no strong smell. Feels like it has a good bit of moisturizer in it, but not an oily/greasy feel

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Think I'm gonna order some of this for my GF. She loves this sort of stuff.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In for the rubbing. I've got some of this around and haven't used it yet. Look forward to your feedback.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great title, caught my hand going to my junk just thinking about the rubbing. You have made amazing progress over the years, I was surprised by your current pic . . . much respect to you Easy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
192 today, finally did legs again

hack squat 180x10 230x10 270x10 320x4
seated calf raise 135x10x12x12x11
seated leg curl 110x10x10x10
one leg legpress 180x10x10x10x6

and that was more than enough for first time back on legs in a while.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun gimping around with those quads! Looks like some damage was done. Also, big props on the transformation Easy. Shows alot of dedication and discipline.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
192 today did a shoulders/back mix since I skipped yesterday

hammer machine shoulder press 80x10 90x10 100x10 110x8x4 45x20
face pulls 150x12 170x9 150x10
lateral raise machine 100x12x12x10
chinups bwx8x6x4x4x2
behind back smith upright rows (just plate weight) 50x12 70x10x9x10
front raise 20x12 25x10x10

and that was enough

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed any effects E? I would be very interested in this myself if you find it somewhat effective

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might be reducing the "wrinklleness" some on the lower abs, a little hard to tell for sure. The combo of how fat I used to be plus my age definitely limits my skin's ability to be tight. But for as close to flat as my stomach is getting, there is less wrinkle there now than there was last time I was close to this lean.

I was thinking (given how much is in the container) about moving to applying 2x a day to see if it accelerates the process

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Have to hand it you. Looks like you found out what works for you to continue dropping at such a rate. Has your strenght been effected cutting this hard. Oh and never stop the rubbing it's the little thing's in life that bring us pleasure.LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprisingly strength is stable to slightly up. The part that is hurting though is motivation + recovery somewhat. At the particularly super low calories I'm on for the rest days (1500 or less) its really hard to be motivated to hit the gym in the morning, particularly as sore as I'm staying. Even workout days i'm only getting a little over 2000 calories, and maintenance for me is pretty close to 2800.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the thread title! Subbed, I picked up a tub for myself. I just couldn't take the burning from Eviscerate every day, hopefully this works well!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly strength is stable to slightly up. The part that is hurting though is motivation + recovery somewhat. At the particularly super low calories I'm on for the rest days (1500 or less) its really hard to be motivated to hit the gym in the morning, particularly as sore as I'm staying. Even workout days i'm only getting a little over 2000 calories, and maintenance for me is pretty close to 2800.
Your a better man then me. I know what your saying and that's why i can't do the Super low calories. I've tried. It just wear's me out. How often do you take a extra day off or a refeed day?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far no refeeds at all over the last 2 weeks. At best I get to close to maintenance for a day. I do end up taking an extra day off here and there, just because of lack of motivation. I think next week, probably tuesday or wednesday, I'll end up doing cheat meals, because i'm out of town on business.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't count Goat Curry as a refeed? :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really, cause total calories for the day was in the 1500-1600 range.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This looks interesting, maybe I'll follow along ;-)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really, cause total calories for the day was in the 1500-1600 range.
Well, obviously not enough Goat Curry! You need another serving! :yup: :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm 193 today, no weight loss in the last week but visual change so oh well.

chest today
hammer machine flat press 180x12 230x9x6 180x12x12
hammer incline press 140x10x9x9
close grip smith press (plate weight only) 50x12 70x10 90x8x4 70x8 50x10
tricep rope pushdown superset with cable curls 120x15/80x15 120x13/80x15

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
195 today, after a 2 day business conference thats not too bad, but I really need to hustle now.

shoulders today

hammer iso shoulder press 70x12 95x10x8 80x10 70x10
smith rear delt raises 50x12x12x12x12
arnold presses 25x12x12x12x11
machine lateral raises 110x9 100x9x9x10

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cardi-uh-oooooooh....

Really though, why no cardio?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little late but here for the fat melting extravaganza!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cardi-uh-oooooooh....

Really though, why no cardio?
Eh mostly I don't like to do it. That and I have had a bit of hip joint soreness so i'd rather save irritating it for leg day, than have it be irritated the whole week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, you shamed me into it. I did 30 on the elliptical and 15 on the stairstepper

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, you shamed me into it. I did 30 on the elliptical and 15 on the stairstepper
Those are not bad on the legs at all compared to jogging on the treadmill. I jump on the elliptical any time my legs are tore up.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are not bad on the legs at all compared to jogging on the treadmill. I jump on the elliptical any time my legs are tore up.
Yup cause you can just push with your upper body and let the legs rest.. Same thing I do bro.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, trying to help you win the AndroHard!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
193 today, did chest

Incline hammer machine 230*9*4 180*6 140*6 90x12 each set ended with 20 second static hold
flat hammer press 230*5*6*5*5
Decline hammer machine. 230*8*6*7*5
triceps pushdown 150*12*10*5

And then did 20 minutes on the stair stepper

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure how I missed this one but def in for this one

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kinda short workout today, still not feeling 100% over the stomach flu

close grip chinups 10,8,6
pullovers 180x12x11 230x6
hack squats 180x10 270x10 360x2 (could have done more but wasn't into straining myself, and couldn't hit the lower stops) 270x10

and bolted out. better than nothing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its such a pity my stomach flu didn't help much with fat loss. Oh well

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its such a pity my stomach flu didn't help much with fat loss. Oh well
Last time I had the stomach flu I dropped 7 lbs in 3 days, but not exactly how I wanted to do it..:sick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today I was at 193, and could see some vascularity differences. Most notably the front delt veins are just about staying raised connecting down into the bigger bicep veins. The thiomucase seems like it will last forever. I do see that the abs are staying less "wrinkly" looking than in the past when i've been lean (though i've never quite made it this lean).

overdo it shoulders day today

hammer iso shoulder press 95x12 105x10 110x9x6 95x6
front db raises 25x12x12x12
upright row on smith, plate only 90x8 80x9 70x11x7
behind back upright row 50x12x12x12
lateral raise machine 110x12x12 125x12
ez bar curls 80x10x10x10
zottman curls 35x9x8x8

and I think i did something else for shoulders too, but can't recall it this late in the day. I haven't put up 110 on the hammer iso in about hmm damn, I can't remember its been that long, and I was on something heavy anabolic... I think the physical therapy is working out nicely

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, back from vacation and gained 6lbs in a week. ugh. But had a decent chest workout this morning
hammer flat press - 180x15 250x10x5 180x12x14
hammer decline press 230x10x10x9
hammer incline press 160x10x7 140x12x8

and that was enough for first day back. I didn't work triceps as they were already super pumped by the end of the workout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
197 today, headed downward again. Short but sweet leg workout

hack squats (all to bump stops) 180x10 270x10 320x10 360x10 380x4 and couldn't move off the bump stops on rep 5 :)
seated calf raise 135x10 150x10 170x10 180x10x7

and that was all I had time for, but I bet i'm going to have bad DOMS tomorrow.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOMS will be there big, if you just came back hitting it after vacation.

Nice workouts!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its bizarre that I made more of a strength jump in a week off than I have in the last month. I hope it sticks. Although for the presses, it might be related to the physical therapy i've been getting, but I've never managed 360 for more than 5 (if I recall right) on hack squats)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good. the thiomucase doesn't seem to have made a big impact in fat loss, but it has made a noticeable difference in how the skin looks in that area, which was what I was expecting + hoping from it. I'm considering reserving what I have left for the last 2 weeks precontest in August.

I should mention a change in my supplementation, I started on monday using a combination of the vapo xt (which I had already mentioned) HEAT from genomyx, post cycle support and TTA-500. Trying to dose it 4x a day, my general craziness at home means its usually 3x :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
195 today, shoulders
hammer iso press - doing these differently now from feedback from the chiropractor working with me for therapy. So now i'm starting with my hands as low as they can go, below my neck, and only going up to the poing where my elbows are even with my shoulders. 50x10 75x10x10x10x9
smith behind back upright row (plates only) 70x12x12x11x9
arnold press 25x15x12x11x10
lateral raise machine 100x12x12x7

felt good, nice pump, vascularity was popping.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fudge. 197 today, fathers day dinner at a chinese buffet hurt. chest today
hammer flat press 180x10 and shoulder pain started :( 230x9 250x4 200x6 180x6
machine fly, inner 1/2 of rom 165x10x9x6 85x20
incline hammer press 140x10x10x7

and my shoulder told me it was time to stop.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
fudge. 197 today, fathers day dinner at a chinese buffet hurt. chest today
hammer flat press 180x10 and shoulder pain started :( 230x9 250x4 200x6 180x6
machine fly, inner 1/2 of rom 165x10x9x6 85x20
incline hammer press 140x10x10x7

and my shoulder told me it was time to stop.
Pain at 180 and you got to 250? Way to dig in. Be careful with that thing!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the shoulder pain has been prevalent for so long, I just kind of go with it and continue on. Should have MRI results back this week. My chiro thinks its primarily caused/worsened by overhead pressing rather than the flat presses. So i'm removing those entirely from my workouts.