-1 cap Formadrol per day
    *ancillaries to be added as needed

PCT Plans
    -Undecided, various options readily available

Diet
    300 pro/ 300 carb/ 80 fat

Workout
    -20 minutes moderate cardio
    -1 bodypart per day (4-6x/week pending work schedule)
    -PCT routine: HST

History
    Halo, Phera, Epi--->SD bridge, Pmag, Halo/Epi, M14add

REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
    Pre-Cycle: 0
    Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Body Composition

..........Weight......BF%..... .Lean.......Fat.....
    Start.....185.6.....14.90..... 157.94....27.66..
    Wk 1.....188.0.....15.68.....158. 53....29.47..
    Wk 2.....191.0.....15.48.....161. 42....29.58..
    Wk 3.....193.4.....15.10.....164. 20....29.20..
    Wk 4.....193.4.....13.82.....166. 67....26.73

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

In!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i am subbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%

You know im in bud!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

in for this.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lets do this!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Now we are talking baby! I am in...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Subbedy dubbed...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome! Hope to learn some tips for my run.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

subbed! Remember this is a sublingual, so shake it up, take out 1cc and hold it under the tongue for 60 seconds, then swish it around and swallow.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

In!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

in on this as well. my log will be up within a few hours
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

in..
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice to see you logging again Celc....following this.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

Subd...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Arrow

Thanks for subbing everyone.

AZ, I dunno if you'll learn anything. But, you'll be able to laugh every time I screw something up

Day 1

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It feels good to log again. It really puts me in the mindset to prioritize my training and nutrition. Not that either of those aspects of my life have been awful. I just wouldn't categorize myself as "hardcore" over the past 6 months or so with all sorts of life changes.

I performed skinfolds today for baseline, but I haven't calculated them yet. I'm sure the results will be an absolute train wreck... que fat guy slow walk music

I also took a before pic, maybe a hint of abs if you look at it from the correct angle

So far today, I've dosed Progestin Beta twice and the Formadrol once. As far as other supps go, I throw in a scoop of BCAA almost every day, sometimes a few times per day. I use FocusXT preworkout IF I feel I need it on occasion.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I will learn and laugh then! FocusXT is great stuff by the way. Don't know what flavor you have but, the Black Cherry is not great and the coloring they used stains your teeth and lips. Looks like you just went down on Mama Smurf!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well that is too bad, if it made you look like you went down on Smurfette then I might be interested...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Kleen looks like he painted himself with black cherry Focus... stuff stains my clothes big time too. I've changed my perspective with stuff like this though. Gotta give SNS credit for attempting more flavor options, even if black cherry didn't pan out. They hit a home run with the blue flavor though
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kleen looks like he painted himself with black cherry Focus... stuff stains my clothes big time too. I've changed my perspective with stuff like this though. Gotta give SNS credit for attempting more flavor options, even if black cherry didn't pan out. They hit a home run with the blue flavor though
    hell yeah, the blue raz i tried about a year ago was fantastic-very glad to see you loggin again celc!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  22. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Kleen looks like he painted himself with black cherry Focus...
    lol ~~~ Subbed celc

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

How did you know it was the black cherry. DAMN! I thought you all would think Pumpkin...
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.94%

late but subbed!
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.49%

Rock it. good luck.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Arrow

Dubya,
    welcome buddy!

cd,
    not late at all man. It's only day 2

Hey Ryan,
    feel free to join the discussion or ask any questions.

Day 2

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 2 psychological pump is in full swing... celc flexes in the mirror... Ha Ha, just like a newb! Seriously though, I had some WICKED dreams last night, which does happen to me when ON for the first week. It was cool because if I didn't like the way the plot of the dream was developing, I would shake my head to wake myself up!!! First time that ever happened to me

I feel a hint of motivation surge to get into the gym today. I'd bet it's too soon for the drug to be doing that. But, I'll just have to hold my horses. As soon as I close up my office, I have to stop at the eye docs to check out some blurred vision (which has nothing to do with the cycle, it's been about 5 or 6 days now).

I'm about to dose my third CC of Progestin Beta. Just a note, Taurus Nut recommended shaking it up. In case the other testers haven't noticed, it does separate overnight. So the shaking is necessary.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

hey-those are wyked dreams, lol.

hope the blurred vision is nothing serious!!!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Arrow

BigT comin in with the clever play on words Thanks for the well wishes. Doc says it's just irritation and to quit touching it. He gave me some WYKED gel drops that are working real well so far (NOW I'M CLEVER TOO!!!)

I'm fired up for today's workout. Not sure if it's because I'm pissed that I didn't get to go last night... or maybe something's starting to kick in just a tad??? Either way, I'm in attack mode today
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%

Here's to hoping the juice is coming on!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

BigT comin in with the clever play on words Thanks for the well wishes. Doc says it's just irritation and to quit touching it. He gave me some WYKED gel drops that are working real well so far (NOW I'M CLEVER TOO!!!)

I'm fired up for today's workout. Not sure if it's because I'm pissed that I didn't get to go last night... or maybe something's starting to kick in just a tad??? Either way, I'm in attack mode today
    might be placebo since you haven't ran a ph in awhile, but if it is the drug kicking in thats damned fast!

glad the eyes are good to go!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Dubya,
    welcome buddy!

cd,
    not late at all man. It's only day 2

Hey Ryan,
    feel free to join the discussion or ask any questions.

Day 2

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 2 psychological pump is in full swing... celc flexes in the mirror... Ha Ha, just like a newb! Seriously though, I had some WICKED dreams last night, which does happen to me when ON for the first week. It was cool because if I didn't like the way the plot of the dream was developing, I would shake my head to wake myself up!!! First time that ever happened to me

I feel a hint of motivation surge to get into the gym today. I'd bet it's too soon for the drug to be doing that. But, I'll just have to hold my horses. As soon as I close up my office, I have to stop at the eye docs to check out some blurred vision (which has nothing to do with the cycle, it's been about 5 or 6 days now).

I'm about to dose my third CC of Progestin Beta. Just a note, Taurus Nut recommended shaking it up. In case the other testers haven't noticed, it does separate overnight. So the shaking is necessary.
    I am now day 2 it is a cardio only day and I really want to go lift. Was not even remotely expecting this so highly doubt it is placebo.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    might be placebo since you haven't ran a ph in awhile, but if it is the drug kicking in thats damned fast!

glad the eyes are good to go!!!
    Does this require to be converted to have an effect? IE is this a true PH or is it a DS? If a DS there is no need for conversion and the FEEL of it can be instantaneous. Just like taking a vicodin you don't have to wait a few days it is already ready to do it's thing. Now seeing strength/muscular increases would take longer because that is part of the cumulative effect of the product but the "feel" type characteristics could definitely start immediately.

Now shameless log promotion!
    Come one come all and join my new log! I am beta testing Taurus Nutritions new PH, and continuing my log of WYKED. As well as of course discussing my new favorite subject Intermittent Fasting, or more specifically Lean Gains Intermittent Fasting Protocol.

KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

Celc feel free to post a link to yours in my log as well!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

interesting point on the conversion, i need to get the answer to that!!!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.73%

tagged
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting point on the conversion, i need to get the answer to that!!!
    I asked WW7 in my log too. Very curious. I know Tren, and M-LMG are progestins and are both DS so mildly inclined to think legal DS...
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I asked WW7 in my log too. Very curious. I know Tren, and M-LMG are progestins and are both DS so mildly inclined to think legal DS...
    yeah, that would be my guess also, and would explain the 'feeling' of effects so quickly.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!
    That is a nice bang for the buck right there! And you have another compound in the wings as well?? This just keeps getting better.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    that explains the fast reaction.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Arrow

Good discussion fellas. At the same time, I don't believe that whether the drug is active or requires conversion should play a role in response time.

Taurus Nut,
    that's a good point. I've seen a lot of sound explanations regarding DS that follow your description of both active and converting like a "ph" so to speak. The one that popped into my head was M14add as another example.

Day 5

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm noticing a slight hardening effect in terms of body image. I feel just a tad leaner, while cardio and diet hasn't much if at all.

Motivation to get in the gym is potent. Not angry aggression, just noticably eager to move weights. The curious thing is that I'm hitting the wall about 30 or 40 minutes into workouts. I haven't felt that way in a looooong time. That's only been the last 2 workouts, so no need to jump to any conclusions as it might just be coincidence.

Other tidbits to note include no change in libido, no change in strength, slightly increased appetite, no mood change, and 1 zit. I'm cursed/blessed with uniquely dry skin so acne is unusual for me.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%

Are you mentally or physically hitting the wall?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
  3. progestin AI
    By skull in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:15 AM