The "This six pack is coming out to play this summer" Dexaprine log! (sponsored)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The "This six pack is coming out to play this summer" Dexaprine log! (sponsored)

Second log in about 3 months! Let’s do this!

Ok, so background first: I just came out of an Androhard run, still have some fat to lose and this seemed like a good product to go with so I applied and was lucky enough to get picked!

Right now I’m sitting at 218lbs, gained a couple back since I was done with AH. Am sitting at about 13% body fat. Measurement of my abs were at 88cm where I usually measure. Have abs starting to show but they are still creeping behind a good layer of chubbness that I plan on getting rid of with the help of Dexaprine!

Now nutrition:

Running a CKD diet. Extremely clean and with Saturday being cheat day where I load up a bit on carbs through some potatoes, wheat bread and whatnot. On a daily basis here is what my diet looks like:

Early Morning: Protein Shake with Almond Milk

+3 hours: Eat about handful of a Walnut / Pecan mix.

+2.5 hours: Lunch. This is usually something like a 93/7 ground beef burguer. 2 patties of those topped with a slice of cheese on each. Load that with some Olive Oil and call it goods!

+3.5 hours: Here I go with either a protein shake or another handful of almonds, depends on what I have eaten earlier in the day.

+1 hour: Here is when the workout comes in. Will talk about workout schedule later on.

After the workout I have dinner. Could be anything from Steaks, Chicken, but I more often than not will do Turkey Burguers (2 patties) with cheese or Shrimp dipped in Mayo. Yum.

And that will be a day’s of food for me.

Training: Doing Doggcrapp training right now. I do Mon / Wed / Fri the DC training, usually I follow some of those up with about 20 mins of cardio, some elliptical is usually the choice.

On my days off from DC training is when I go HARD on cardio. 40 minutes of elliptical, my heart monitor shows usually 900 calories burnt on a typical one of those. I will also do a circuit where I jump rope for 3 minutes, drop down to do abs (do one set for upper, one for lower, one for side, do a stomach vacuum) and then get back up to do another 3 minutes of rope. Repeat this 4 times. Lastly, I will also swim for about 20 minutes and then hit the sauna or the hot tub.

Right now I am taking the following supplements alongside with Dexaprine:

Fish Oil
Omega 3-6-9 (7200mg / day)
CLA
ALA (900mg / day)
Chromium Picolinate
Multi Vitamins
Life Support
Vitamin C (3gs a day)

I will also drink a fair amount of water (about 1+ gallons a day) and a lot of tea while at work.

Anyways, got my bottle in the mail, starting it up tomorrow! Looking forward! Took a quick peek at the ingredients and hell yeah this is looking damn fine. None of that “proprietary blend” stuff, just straight up components mashed together in a nice green tablet.

Lets get this rolling and get that 6pack for the summer ya’ll!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
One

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Two

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet! can't wait to see how your first day goes!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
sub'd. started running my first bottle too and im almost very very impressed with what ive been feeling lately! 2 months worth?! can NOT beat that!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, your diet food choices (besides the mayo) and other supps looks a lot like mine! I've even done DC training and loved it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, my first impressions:

This product sucks. I took one at 4PM and wasn't able to sleep until like 1AM! :lol:

In all seriousness, I am extremely stim resistant yet I took one of these babies yesterday at 4PM, when I was pretty exhausted already, kinda with the "I'm going to the gym after work regardless" attitude. Boy, that thing jacked me up. I had one of my best workouts ever (anyone ever thought about using this as a pre-workout? Cause I sure as hell am considering that right now), doing DC and I had been away from the gym for a week, yet, I increased both weights AND reps on all my exercises. I took my usual creatine and arginine as well (forgot to put that on original post, need to update it) but this sure had a difference to it.

Took my second dose this morning and I am now here, sitting at work, extremely focused, can't stop shaking my foot up and down, have a serenity feeling to my day and am almost having fun while working due to my mental focus.

I am also sweating profusely, especially since I have drank my two morning coffees already. Appetite was severely suppressed last night, I barely wanted to eat one burger patty when I usually devour two of them.

I am not feeling as "jittery" as I usually would expect whenever I am on Yohimbine, Ephedrine or whatnot, am very alert and focused, very awake, but not in a bad way, don't have the shakes or anything.

So far, so good.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, my first impressions:

This product sucks. I took one at 4PM and wasn't able to sleep until like 1AM! :lol:

In all seriousness, I am extremely stim resistant yet I took one of these babies yesterday at 4PM, when I was pretty exhausted already, kinda with the "I'm going to the gym after work regardless" attitude. Boy, that thing jacked me up. I had one of my best workouts ever (anyone ever thought about using this as a pre-workout? Cause I sure as hell am considering that right now), doing DC and I had been away from the gym for a week, yet, I increased both weights AND reps on all my exercises. I took my usual creatine and arginine as well (forgot to put that on original post, need to update it) but this sure had a difference to it.

Took my second dose this morning and I am now here, sitting at work, extremely focused, can't stop shaking my foot up and down, have a serenity feeling to my day and am almost having fun while working due to my mental focus.

I am also sweating profusely, especially since I have drank my two morning coffees already. Appetite was severely suppressed last night, I barely wanted to eat one burger patty when I usually devour two of them.

I am not feeling as "jittery" as I usually would expect whenever I am on Yohimbine, Ephedrine or whatnot, am very alert and focused, very awake, but not in a bad way, don't have the shakes or anything.

So far, so good.

Haha at first I read your post and I was like "wuttttt...reallly? he didn't like it?" and then BAM talk about a great review. Thanks man!

OafMister

Awards
^LOL. Subbd mang very interested in this product :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Haha at first I read your post and I was like "wuttttt...reallly? he didn't like it?" and then BAM talk about a great review. Thanks man!
i see your gif, and raise you this.

subbed :cool:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Ok, day 3 basically with the stuff and it has been keeping me up pretty well...

I went out last night to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a few friends, didn't make back home until about 2:30AM. Needless to say today when I woke up at 6:35 to get ready to work I was in less than desirable shape... AT ALL. I woke up, barely, and was feeling like utter trash, barely able to roll out of bed. Ran to my medicine cabinet and took one Dexaprine, one coffee pill and my usual ALA, Chromium and all. Went to take a quick shower and when I was done I was feeling pretty damn awake, and am still rocking it right now (although I'm soon gonna need my second dose as I feel it fading right now).

Have yet to yawn (VERY surprised) or be real tired. I am a little sore due to workout but that was to be expected. I'm also still feeling very focused and my mood has been pretty good, very happy throughout the day. Aced a meeting that I had today at 9AM which was a very pleasant surprise considering I thought I was gonna feel like crap through it. So pretty happy with that aspect of it as well.

I'm gonna keep my stance on this one though: This supplement needs to be taken somewhat prior to a workout, it is really the bomb. Here's my latest workout:

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 220lbs - 15 reps in DC (used to be 205lbs last time, over a week without training too)
T Bar Row: 190 - 17 reps (Used to be at 180 and 15 reps)
Dumbbell Bench Press: 85lbs 14 reps (80 and 12)
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 35lbs, 17 reps (30, 18)
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 190lbs, 17 reps (180, 16 - Also at the end performed a widowmaker set at 110lbs. Damn that was brutal, barely made to 11 reps on that. Was really exhausted)

I have also worked a lot on my stomach vacuums so looking forward the end results of this run with Dexaprine as I'm hoping to be ready for Memorial Day and then some so I can do some good ol' Michigan boating!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, weekend update!

I wasn't able to work out much over the weekend, girlfriend was visiting throughout the weekend so I had to spend time with her. Balls.

Did do some cardio on Thursday night, ran for a bit - even though I hate running... The gym was closed that day - and felt pretty good, endurance was def good while on Dexaprine. Mood was great as well.

So recapping the weekend: Friday I was pretty tired as mentioned, Dexaprine kinda kept me going through the day when otherwise I would be donezo. When I made back home that night I took a nap for about an hour or so. Woke up and just had a relaxing night in with the lady. But we didn't go to bed until late, again, and I had to wake up early for a lovely Saturday shift. Again Dexaprine kept me going, didn't feel tired during the morning, felt actually pretty alert even though work was kinda slow, not too many people needing assistance.

When back home at around 2PM took dose number two. I have now upped dose 2 to a full cap rather than just a halfsie. Felt pretty good, mood was up high, very alert, not too tired. Have to mention, sex while on it? Pretty damn good. I don't know if it the focus factor or the mood factor but it surely feels pretty damn fantastic. It seems like it makes you feel heightened sensations but at the same time also makes you last longer. If I had to describe it more accurately I would say it is almost like having sex while on an Ecstasy trip (not that I would know what that feels like... :lol:)

Aaaanyways, got up and was out and about all Saturday long, didn't have time for a nap but was doing mighty fine regardless, went out for dinner and headed back home. Still managed to be up until a good 2AM regardless of everything.

So that's the weekend. Today it's back to the regular routine, keeping up with the dosing scheme of 1 in the morning, 1 right before lunch. Feeling pretty well. I have also just refilled my Propane tank and am now ready to roll for the summer with grilling outside my house. Made a good batch of 8 burgers last night and will be eating those today. Here is my eating schedule today:

7AM: 1 burger patty with cheese and olive oil
9:45AM: EAS No Carb Protein Shake
10:45AM: About a fist full of almonds
1PM: 2 burger patties with cheese and olive oil
4PM: Protein Shake with Almond Milk
5:30: Workout
7:30: Post workout shake
9:00: Haven't decided yet... Perhaps some Shrimp.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Appetite has been shot down! Could barely eat 1 burger patty during lunch... I need to get myself some more protein shakes or else my calories are gonna drop more than I would like them to.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice to see how well it has helped keep you going, sounds like you needed the boost!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I tried taking a 3rd dose of it yesterday, perhaps a little much, gave me a tad of anxiety so I will have to wait a bit more on that.

Today I took one in the morning, will have half during lunch and then half 4 hours later to see how that goes. Perhaps it will work better that way, just to spread out the burning throughout the day more evenly. Then I may try 1 / 1 / 0.5 a little later on.

Had my workout yesterday on Bi / Legs. Here is the breakdown:
Preacher Curl: 85lbs, 13 Reps (PR)
Reverse Barbell Curl: 70lbs, 19 reps.
Biceps widowmaker: Preacher curl with 45lbs, only managed 13. Kicked my ass.

Hack Squat: 280lbs, 12 reps. Widowmaker at 240lbs, 18 reps.
Laying Leg Curls: 165lbs, 17 reps. (PR)
Seated Calf Raise: 100lbs, 9 reps. (PR)
Seated Calf Raise Widowmaker: 65lbs, 17 reps.

Pretty good workout, although I was still a little ansy from the earlier dose and felt a little nauseous because of it throughout. So I didn't manage to do any cardio, will save that for today.

I have, since started the stack, lost about 3cm on my abs measurement, pretty happy. Mirror tells a much different picture already as well, a lot more definition all around in my body and muscles. So far, so great.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some pretty high rep ranges. Are you still trying to do DC or another variation?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty high rep ranges. Are you still trying to do DC or another variation?
Those are the combined reps for the DC rest pauses.

So usually a 16 is something like 8, 5, 3, for instance.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

So I did Cardio today. My routine started with my usual Jump Rope / Ab workout. That is, 3 minutes jumping rope then dropping down to do abs. 12 reps for upper abs, 12 reps for each side of obliques, 12 for lower abs. Then 20 seconds stomach vacuum, up for another 3 minutes, rinse and repeat. After 3 abs set I go back to rope jumping, and then switch to obliques and stomach vacuum only. Do 3 sets of those as well. All in all I jump rope for 6 sets of 3 minutes, Do upper 3x12, lower 3x12, obliques 3x12 and then another 3x12 rotation.

So that was that, about 30 minutes was the whole thing. After that did another 30 minutes on the elliptical.

And that was that for cardio time. Spent another 20 minutes in the sauna after.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are the combined reps for the DC rest pauses.

So usually a 16 is something like 8, 5, 3, for instance.
ah ok, that makes complete sense to me now. That's about how mine usually looked too when I did it. I'll still occasionally do some rest-pause sets even though I'm not DC right now.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah ok, that makes complete sense to me now. That's about how mine usually looked too when I did it. I'll still occasionally do some rest-pause sets even though I'm not DC right now.
DC is brutal..i had to stop doing it because i didnt have a regular gym partner, deff. need a spotter to really do the routine, having to rely on whoever's in the gym is no bueno in my book

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC is brutal..i had to stop doing it because i didnt have a regular gym partner, deff. need a spotter to really do the routine, having to rely on whoever's in the gym is no bueno in my book
I agree wholeheartedly with that. DC's always to failure with the rest pause generated some good growth but was still difficult without a consistent workout partner. Also like you, I hate relying on some random dude for spots, especially with how often you need them on DC. At my gym now I have some dudes that I trust, some that I will allow to spot for certain lifts, and some I don't ever want near me when I lift. I've eaten a barbell before and it's definitely no fun.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I get your position but I have no partner and no spotter on most of my exercises and I do just fine... I make the most out of the gym and use all that it really has to offer.

For instance, instead of using bench press I do Barbell Bench Presses, so if I feel like I won't make it I just drop them to the side... Granted I probably lose one rep there in which someone could have given me a hand because I was stuck midway but it is still great workout.

On incline Dumbbell Press I just go to the hammer machine and I set the safety bar just a little above my neckline. It also gives me a good pointer on when I have reached the low point, not to mention it takes some of the elasticity out making the exercise a little harder on the muscles.

Squats I also place the safety bar right at the bottom of my movement, if I collapse at least the bar will be held.

Biceps, Triceps and whatnot if I am struggling on the last rep I will slightly cheat to get it up that one last time, be with a body swing or knee bending, or like on the preacher curl, getting my ass out of the bench.

Military presses I also do Barbells. So it ends up working out fairly well. I am sure I could push myself harder if I had a workout buddy, but that's not the reality right now so I make the most out of it. And I am still able to increase weights and reps on a daily basis so I can't be hating on it. Not to mention I have never seen this good of development and recomp.

Stepped on the scale today for the first time since I started; sitting at 213lbs. 5lbs. I'm sure it's a lot of water and bloat coming off since my last weight in just couple of days after a carb refeed. But my waist has trimmed, at sitting at 83cm on abs.

I can see definition a lot better now; my shoulders have never looked leaner and my body composition looks great, everything basically aside from lower abs, which have always been my problem. Veins popping pretty well on my arms, stomach is very much tucked in (chest line is now about 2in further out than stomach line, the stomach vacuums seem to be doing their job pretty well too).

On another completely unrelated note, as seen on this post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/173839-double-chin-fix.html , I have started using a neck trainer for my double chin, hopefully that will take care of that along with the weight loss that I'm gunning for here. Those two have always been my weak spots: Chin and lower abs. Doing something about my chin, now I'm wondering if I should get some eviscerate / leather soap to see if my lower abs follow up as I feel like there's some loose skin too there reminiscent from when I was a lot chubbier that could use getting a little "toighter"

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

So I did Cardio today. My routine started with my usual Jump Rope / Ab workout. That is, 3 minutes jumping rope then dropping down to do abs. 12 reps for upper abs, 12 reps for each side of obliques, 12 for lower abs. Then 20 seconds stomach vacuum, up for another 3 minutes, rinse and repeat. After 3 abs set I go back to rope jumping, and then switch to obliques and stomach vacuum only. Do 3 sets of those as well. All in all I jump rope for 6 sets of 3 minutes, Do upper 3x12, lower 3x12, obliques 3x12 and then another 3x12 rotation.

So that was that, about 30 minutes was the whole thing. After that did another 30 minutes on the elliptical.

And that was that for cardio time. Spent another 20 minutes in the sauna after.
Did another one of these yesterday; wasn't able to go on the elliptical for 30 minutes though, felt pretty bad stomach issues. Guess I won't be taking it so close to gym time as it seems as the Geranium in it kinda throws me off when doing physical activity. Will try to shoot for 2 hours before training for my last dosage.

Bumped usage to 2.5 caps a day now. 6:30am, 11am, 3PM.

Still feeling pretty good thermogenics effect from it. Sweating balls at work, which kinda sucks, especially when it is getting so damn warm outside. I used to be able to walk outside and just chill for a bit when I was too warm, not anymore. Retired all my dress shirts and been winging Polo's only as I can't stand the heat wave that comes with it.

This weekend I may have to cheat on my diet slightly as I plan on going out for a couple of drinks with some friends and drown some sorrows with the Wings loss last night :(

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This weekend was nothing to write home about... Unfortunately did not have a lot of time to spend at the gym, all I did was 40 minutes on the elliptical on Saturday.

But speaking of which, something fairly interesting and kinda weird... So I took the dexaprine at around 6:30PM, went to the gym at 7, did my cardio, went back home and went out for the night at around 10PM. I don't know why or how but I'm sure it had to have something to do with the Dexaprine but I absolutely, positively, could not get drunk even if I really tried my damn hardest. I had a few glasses of wine as hanging out and watching a movie and I absolutely did not feel a THING from that. I was completely and utterly sober even after a few glasses, and I know myself and my resistance pretty well, that would have been more than enough to get me at least a little tipsy, but I wasn't at all.

Not sure if it was bc my metabolism was just kicking extra speed and so I was processing everything pretty fast or what but I certainly was incapable of being drunk.

Just thought I would mention that as a "random fact of the day".

Today it is back to the gym, working out Chest and Back and doing some cardio. Updates after the commercial break.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good workout last night, am feeling it this morning big time.

Behind the back Wide Grip Pull Ups: 30lb assist. 17 reps

Romanian Deadlift: 200lbs. 12 reps. Widowmaker at 150lbs for 20 reps. Deadlift widowmakers kinda annoy me. I would still be able to lift it for a lot more weight / reps if it wasn't for my bum shoulders which are always giving me a crap load of pain as I get to rep 15 or so...

Following my back exercises I did assisted pull ups with 65lb assistance for 15 reps.

Pec Fly: Did this for the very last time on the machine as I max'd it out. 285lbs, 22 reps. Did a widowmaker with 180lbs for 16 reps.

Machine Shoulder Press: 130lbs, 14 reps.

Laying overhead triceps extension: 75lbs. 16 reps.

Did a widowmaker with 50lbs after for 12 reps.

After my workout I did 25 minutes of Moderate-High cardio, was pretty pumped after workout so figured I would burn a few grams of fat going mid range. Did at a 15 lvl of intensity, burnt through about 500 calories. Pretty decent.

Tonight is jump rope split again and some cardio to close it up.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting about the alcohol interaction. I can't pretend to understand the exact mechanism at work or exactly what happened but perhaps the increase in thyroid stimulation increase metabolism enough to help break down the alcohol at an accelerated rate, allowing you to consume more then usual with less effect. A big meal will also slow the onset of the effects of alcohol consumption. Just a thought.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Im a follower of DC training although I dont diet CKD. I never seem to get it right nor do I believe in complete carb depletion. I see your giving the total reps for each motion but I'd like to see the 3 set breakdown too.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the alcohol interaction. I can't pretend to understand the exact mechanism at work or exactly what happened but perhaps the increase in thyroid stimulation increase metabolism enough to help break down the alcohol at an accelerated rate, allowing you to consume more then usual with less effect. A big meal will also slow the onset of the effects of alcohol consumption. Just a thought.
Yeah, I wouldn't say it was food though, I had not had a big meal at all in quite a while either.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Im a follower of DC training although I dont diet CKD. I never seem to get it right nor do I believe in complete carb depletion. I see your giving the total reps for each motion but I'd like to see the 3 set breakdown too.
I have been enjoying it, although I have not been as CKD crazy as I used to, I just keep carbs low during the week because, well, I just do, its the way I enjoy eating the most, and then have weekends as "carb ups" although not as strict as I used to be anymore.

Will start trying to give a breakdown for what I remember, big issue is that my log on my cell phone only has total rep (well, the easy log at least) so I end up just going by that one and getting an "idea" of what I did previously.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I had to go away for work for 3 days last week and was unable to workout or to have any free time to do anything, so I slacked on updates last week.

The good news is: Since there is Memorial Day around the corner this means I'm going to be going WILD at the gym this week and will be working out extra hard to get that last little boost before I'm on a boat modafocker! Take a look at me! Anyways, I will be doing my DC workout the 3 times as per usual this week, but am also adding the jump rope routine after each one of those, and hitting the cardio machine on Tuesday and Thursday as well as swim sessions on those days as well.

I stepped on the scale the other day, am down to 208lbs. Haven't been this low in quite a long ass time, pretty visible mirror wise as well, circumferences haven't dropped much in the muscle areas, keeping about the same on those; it has, although, dropped significant on my ab section so I am pretty happy about that.

My Dexaprine bottle is running its course, we are nearing the end legs of it, I sure have been dosing that little sucker high!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So I was back to the gym on Monday; did my arms + legs routine.

Barbell Curls: 50lbs on the bar, 8, 5, 3, 1 (felt like doing an extra set to max out at one)
Hammer Curls: 40lbs dumbbells, 7, 5, 2
Widowmaker at 50lb bar and went to 19.

So that's for Arms.

Legs:
Leg Press: 450lbs, 10 reps.
Widowmaker Leg Press: 360lbs, 24 reps. Should probably have kept a little more weight.

Seated Hammy: 150lbs, 9, 7, 5, 2. Way too little weight.

Calves on Leg Press: 405lbs. Did the whole Push, 5 seconds back to original position, 5 seconds stretch on original position, push again, that's one. Did that for 10 reps, dying at the end of it. Took 10 breaths and then did a straight series of 6. 10 breaths, 3. 10 breaths, 1.

Calves are my def weak spot so I've been really pushing on them with a little variation on the DC training. And let me tell you, HOLY FREAKING ****. My calves were DESTROYED yesterday. I could barely walk. Seriously, barely walk.

So Tuesday night with my calves killing me, what did I decide to do? Well, let's put some more stress on them, duh! So I went for my jump rope routine. Did the whole Jump Rope, drop down to abs, Jump Rope, repeat 4 times routine. Calves were dying at the end of it. Soaked in the hot tub for a good 20 minutes after and then went to the sauna to sweat out some more.

Took a nice muscle relaxant to sleep and slept like a baby, for the first time forever I slept through the night and had my alarm actually wake me up. God I love muscle relaxants...

Anyways, I've been taking 2.5 dexaprines a day, been sweating balls, am sitting here at work, it's about 55 degrees outside and I'm soaking wet from my own sweat. Appetite has been on the low side, very low side, I have to push myself to eat, have been subbing in some Protein Shakes in times I know I should be eating just so I'm not destroying too much muscle on the process. Continuing with my Anabolic Diet, thanks to an AM member I actually got my hands on an Anabolic Diet PDF book (hit me up if you want it) and have been loving it.

As far as overall life goes with Dexaprine: I am full of energy throughout the day but get a little tired at the end, around 5:30. I'm almost always heavily inclined to take a nap when I get home. It has been giving me some GI problems when I go to the gym and workout, probably because of the 1,3. So I have been taking my last dose a little earlier in the day to make sure I'm not nauseated during my workout.

It also has been giving me a little bit of rough sleep, I wake up more often than I would regularly, but that's expected on any stims. I've been taking some sleep aids and it's been helping me.

So that's it for now!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.5 dexa, wow that's intense! Gotta have some good workouts from that. A DC combo of arms and legs sounds brutal!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Took some more measurements the other day, 208lbs. Have been working on Anabolic Diet for a while now but have now just kept it around maintenance level of calories to try to do a little recomp since I am taking a fat loss product.

Right now I'm hitting 22lbs of fat according to the caliper test. This is the first time since I can remember that I'm hitting sub-10's on the caliper measurement (sub-10 as in the measurement ON the caliper itself; not sub10%) and I've been real pleased with that. I enjoy seeing that most of my upper abs pinch has been mostly skin and not so much fat.

My lower abs, which are BY FAR my problem area, are still, well, problematic. I still can't see my lower 2 ab muscles which annoys the sh!t out of me because I am pretty damn lean everywhere else and hitting at roughly 12% BF. I'm thinking of running some Eviscerate to see if that can help me with that once I'm through with this log. Definition has been popping all over, my arms are the veiniest I've ever had them, my shoulders look like two melons were attached on top of my arms, my double chin has retracted significantly since I started this + neck workouts; my legs are popping like crazy, muscle jumping from just walking, always fun to see. My lower abs on the other hand... motherfockers.

My calves are still sore from my Mon / Tue workout so I've been mostly swimming to not put added stress there. Did 30 minutes of swimming laps yesterday. Then hot tub to try to relax the calves. I'm gonna be hitting the gym tonight for chest / back and then some more laps, hopefully won't overtrain them as I do not feel like being sore during my weekend away.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Memorial weekend was pretty darn sweet. Actually got quite a bit of working out in.

Did a kayak ride for 2 and a half hours bright and early in the morning, right after taking my morning dose of Dexaprine. Had plenty of endurance throughout the whole thing, which was pretty darn good. Wasn't on a high pace at all, just strolling away, checking out new islands and whatnot.

Sunday instead of taking the kayak I went swimming, had a good 40 minute swim around the island we were at. Pretty damn great as well. Was able to keep my nutrition in check throughout.

This week will be my last one, unfortunately. I am getting close to the end of the bottle, probably 2 days or so left in it. It has been a pretty incredible run and I look forward giving my last impressions. Would def buy this again.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Kayaking. Damn that sounds fun.

I've been trying to attack the rowing machine, which is way less cool the the real thing.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym yesterday; had been out of it for a little while so I did a full body workout, one exercise for each muscle group, just to get back in the groove of things, burn the carbs I had eaten previously so I could get back on my Anabolic Diet routine and so I wouldn't be in major pain the few upcoming days as it had been a while since I had trained my back and chest well.

Strength was still up there, I was able to use same weight I would on DC on most of my splits, just not same reps or training style, wasn't too bummed about it though, saw that one coming.

I also did some more cardio, 40 mins on the elliptical.

Diet was a little off during the weekend thanks to Memorial day, obviously, but we are back in full force; went shopping yesterday and got myself some anabolic goodies at Sam's Club.

Really getting upset, my Dexaprine will officially run out tomorrow :( Stay tuned for final review soon!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
2 1/2? Geeze